pani_6
09-11 05:48 PM
I think this is a step forward...but aint cutting it...your status remains "in process for years"...everyday check the same url and it says gives the same stale status...what we need is a way to make a resonably accurate guess as to when my LC will go into the next stage..
The process and results need to be predictable....!!!
The process and results need to be predictable....!!!
wallpaper yr F. Golden Retriever mix
veni001
08-09 11:59 AM
What is the minimum qualification required for the position his employer going to file PERM?:o
Hi
This question is for my friend. he has a Bcom (3 years bachlors from India) with certification of chartered accountant and cost accountant. He has a 6 years of post qualification experience in india (after ca and ) and now he has 6.5 years of experience in US. (Total post qualification experience is 11-12 years)
His lawyer said as this is a 3 years degree you dont qualify for EB2. lawyer also send us a case where DOL denied CA plus 3 years of bcom under EB2.
Can you help us if he qualify for EB-2, what is the best way to file.
Hi
This question is for my friend. he has a Bcom (3 years bachlors from India) with certification of chartered accountant and cost accountant. He has a 6 years of post qualification experience in india (after ca and ) and now he has 6.5 years of experience in US. (Total post qualification experience is 11-12 years)
His lawyer said as this is a 3 years degree you dont qualify for EB2. lawyer also send us a case where DOL denied CA plus 3 years of bcom under EB2.
Can you help us if he qualify for EB-2, what is the best way to file.
WaitingUnlimited
03-24 03:55 AM
This is old posting. Discussion on this video is happening from few days.;)
2011 golden, retriever, german,
jags_e
07-09 08:12 PM
This is a worthy next step...
I think this is great!!!
I think this is great!!!
more...
vedicman
12-24 10:22 AM
Wishing all the IV members a very Happy New Year and hoping the new year will bring us positive news and green cards :)
Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays!
marzelan
01-23 11:51 PM
I am almost at the same situation.I have been here for since July 2000.Instead of getting married for american citizen I decided to go the long way.I have been changing visas from B2-H2b-F1 and now recently I apply with I140/I485.After having Masters degree in civil engineering from my country I went to school to become a nurse.After 3 years and many school I did finished and I passed the National exam for nurses but just when I was about to file for Schedule A the visa number finished and there was no chance of getting new once.Thank god they open the EB3 in July,or so I was thinking.USCIS did not separated my I140 from I 485 so I had no answer for 5.5 months.Only after I ask senators for help the thigs started moving.Finnaly I got my EAD and I can go back to saving life,which by the way I love.My advice is to marry US citized ASAP.Will save you a lot of trouble and if you love that person even better.;)
more...
GCeffect
08-12 09:27 PM
does anyone havea any idea about the EB3 status for the rest of the world? please experts give us some hope....my PD is May 2006. Any hope soon????
2010 golden retriever german
freddyCR
January 3rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
Thanks. How about this ?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/coldshore2Medium.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/coldshore2Medium.jpg
more...
pcs
06-14 01:05 PM
My lawer is a delay master & I believe one can file himself. Is there any experienced guy here ?
Do one has to file 485 EAD & AP together or one can file 485 first & can file EAD & AP later on ?
What are the big NO NO & traps / mistakes one should avoid ??
This thread can be a big help for new filers...
Please share your experience
Thanks
Do one has to file 485 EAD & AP together or one can file 485 first & can file EAD & AP later on ?
What are the big NO NO & traps / mistakes one should avoid ??
This thread can be a big help for new filers...
Please share your experience
Thanks
hair mixed with german shepherd
gc_on_demand
04-08 09:40 AM
My second 140 may be approved by this month end.. Neb-Nov. 08-filing... i am hoping i will be able to port my PD..to 12-05
Now..in case i lose my job... and since i am in my 9th yr-h1..which expires may-2010..
suppose ..i cant find a job ...and if i have to leave US.....(but my employer agrees not to cancel my 140)
a.) what should i do to retain my GC process?
b.) How do i switch to CP processing....
Thanks in advance..
You need to file I 824 form and let USCSIS know that you want to transfer your case to consulate. If you are from Mumbai consulate area then u can do AC I 140. becasue I 824 can take 1-2 years to transfer your details.
While in AC I 140 you just need receipt of I 824 and attorney certified package. More details you can get on internet. If you PD is near to current then u can initiate this process and thus with in 3-4 months if PD become current you can get visa interview. Generally they dont ask for hard ship reason for AC I 140 but in your case you can explain about your wait time and impact on your career etc..
To do AC I 140 or normal CP process u need offer letter from employer.
Now..in case i lose my job... and since i am in my 9th yr-h1..which expires may-2010..
suppose ..i cant find a job ...and if i have to leave US.....(but my employer agrees not to cancel my 140)
a.) what should i do to retain my GC process?
b.) How do i switch to CP processing....
Thanks in advance..
You need to file I 824 form and let USCSIS know that you want to transfer your case to consulate. If you are from Mumbai consulate area then u can do AC I 140. becasue I 824 can take 1-2 years to transfer your details.
While in AC I 140 you just need receipt of I 824 and attorney certified package. More details you can get on internet. If you PD is near to current then u can initiate this process and thus with in 3-4 months if PD become current you can get visa interview. Generally they dont ask for hard ship reason for AC I 140 but in your case you can explain about your wait time and impact on your career etc..
To do AC I 140 or normal CP process u need offer letter from employer.
more...
allen_1974
01-11 03:31 AM
To my knowledge H1B extension is just like a new H1B application ofcourse 6 years window will be couted here and you have spent just 3 years. To me you can file H1B extension with multiple companies. But its better to file it with original company to be on safe side, onece the extension approval come ytou can trasfer it whereever you want.
Thanks
Thanks
hot and german shepherd-smokey
amaacnt27
03-31 08:11 PM
Hello,
I am working with A on h1b and the visa expires on May 1st 2010.
Recently I got another offer with B and they filed my h1b transfer (regular).
The offer they gave me verbally is different from what's on the offer letter, when I contacted them there insist that they never "promised" , so I did not want to take that offer now.
Can I now ask employer A to file the extension and continue working with A?. Will that create any issues if the transfer with B gets Approved/rejected?. or is there any alternate?. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
I am working with A on h1b and the visa expires on May 1st 2010.
Recently I got another offer with B and they filed my h1b transfer (regular).
The offer they gave me verbally is different from what's on the offer letter, when I contacted them there insist that they never "promised" , so I did not want to take that offer now.
Can I now ask employer A to file the extension and continue working with A?. Will that create any issues if the transfer with B gets Approved/rejected?. or is there any alternate?. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
more...
house Golden retriever
honge_kamyaab
08-31 12:40 PM
Any word on when PP for I-140 will come to life?
USCIS said PP is suspended till 8/1 and later will analyze the situation to bring it back. The analysis is talking more than a month. It is known that they have been busy people this past month. Is the I-140 application flood effecting their analysis?
USCIS said PP is suspended till 8/1 and later will analyze the situation to bring it back. The analysis is talking more than a month. It is known that they have been busy people this past month. Is the I-140 application flood effecting their analysis?
tattoo Wanted: Golden Retriever/German Shepard Mix Puppy | Bethel Park Dogs for
EndlessWait
01-28 05:10 PM
The AC21 is for job description being same or similar.
For example "Programmer Analyst" = "Computer Systems Analyst" as per the code mapping.. But if one takes "Senior Software Engineer" job.. with the same job description as per the approved labor which had title "Programmer Analyst"
will it be ok
For example "Programmer Analyst" = "Computer Systems Analyst" as per the code mapping.. But if one takes "Senior Software Engineer" job.. with the same job description as per the approved labor which had title "Programmer Analyst"
will it be ok
more...
pictures golden retriever german
bhartigorkar
08-19 05:53 PM
Thanks for your help.I will try your solution. :)
dresses german shepard samoyed golden

rhegde
09-09 09:28 PM
Hi,
I'm on L1B and wife on L2B with EAD and currently working. Both are expiring on Dec 30,2010. I got my H1 with COS, which is effective from Oct 01,2010 for 1 year and my wife got H4, effective from same time. My wife's company is filing for H1 for her and has already applied for LCA. After the LCA, they are not sure whether to apply for COS from L2 to H1 before Oct 1st or if they want to wait till Oct 1st and then file for new H1 with COS from H4 to H1. In the second case, she will not be able to work till she gets her H1.
Also if they file for H1 before Oct 1st with L2 to H1 COS, and if she gets RFE, then not sure whether the whole application is invalid as my wife's status would have changed from L2 to H4 during the course.
Please advice my options. Is it OK if her company file for new H1 with COS from L2 to H1 as soon as her LCA get approved with premium processing? Is it going to be a problem if she gets RFE?
Or is it adviseable to continue to be on L1/L2 till she gets H1? If yes, how can I change my status back to L1 before Oct 1st 2010? Can my company do it me? How long the process will take? I also heard that if I go abroad and come back, I will continue to be on L1. In that case should my wife acccompany me? Do I have to go out and re enter before Oct 1st?
If I change my status back to L1, what will happen to my H1? Will it still be valid? If I'm planning to change to a different company, can it be just transferred to that company and I can work there?
Please help.
Thanks
I'm on L1B and wife on L2B with EAD and currently working. Both are expiring on Dec 30,2010. I got my H1 with COS, which is effective from Oct 01,2010 for 1 year and my wife got H4, effective from same time. My wife's company is filing for H1 for her and has already applied for LCA. After the LCA, they are not sure whether to apply for COS from L2 to H1 before Oct 1st or if they want to wait till Oct 1st and then file for new H1 with COS from H4 to H1. In the second case, she will not be able to work till she gets her H1.
Also if they file for H1 before Oct 1st with L2 to H1 COS, and if she gets RFE, then not sure whether the whole application is invalid as my wife's status would have changed from L2 to H4 during the course.
Please advice my options. Is it OK if her company file for new H1 with COS from L2 to H1 as soon as her LCA get approved with premium processing? Is it going to be a problem if she gets RFE?
Or is it adviseable to continue to be on L1/L2 till she gets H1? If yes, how can I change my status back to L1 before Oct 1st 2010? Can my company do it me? How long the process will take? I also heard that if I go abroad and come back, I will continue to be on L1. In that case should my wife acccompany me? Do I have to go out and re enter before Oct 1st?
If I change my status back to L1, what will happen to my H1? Will it still be valid? If I'm planning to change to a different company, can it be just transferred to that company and I can work there?
Please help.
Thanks
more...
makeup German Shepherd/Golden
frostrated
10-26 02:16 PM
your wife's application should be tied to your PD. If you got it in EB1, then she too should be in EB1. The pearson memo will help. Get an infopass and clarify the issue.
girlfriend Golden Retriever/German
gc4arun
07-06 11:34 AM
bump
Sending to TSC is fine as your 140 is approved from there. My 140 was approved from TSC and my 485 was send to TSC. I was worried that it was not send to NSC but I already got my rect numbers
All the best
A
Sending to TSC is fine as your 140 is approved from there. My 140 was approved from TSC and my 485 was send to TSC. I was worried that it was not send to NSC but I already got my rect numbers
All the best
A
hairstyles husky golden retriever mix
bayoubengal
12-16 01:58 PM
I have a question, with the current retrogression and processing dates what is the time for one to get a green card, given that the labor,I-140 being cleared within months, but what is the overall time to wait. Is the process moving forward or is there any improvement ?.
If any one can throw some light on it , would be Great.
Thanks
Confused Desi,:)
If any one can throw some light on it , would be Great.
Thanks
Confused Desi,:)
simikishore
08-02 11:04 AM
I am in the same boat. Attorneys, Gurus and Experts...please advice on this.
Hi Attorneys and Experts,
My GC finally recently got approved and wanted to know what is the minimum time by law, I can stay with my current employer that will not cause any issues during the application of citizenship later.
I have following questions:
� if I don�t work for my current employer for at least six months, What kind of issues comes up when applying for citizenship. What is the law.
� How do the USCIS knows I worked for the current employer for atleast 6 months. Do we have to show six months paystubs or yearly W2s.
All I am just trying to get a knowledge of what is the law.
Hi Attorneys and Experts,
My GC finally recently got approved and wanted to know what is the minimum time by law, I can stay with my current employer that will not cause any issues during the application of citizenship later.
I have following questions:
� if I don�t work for my current employer for at least six months, What kind of issues comes up when applying for citizenship. What is the law.
� How do the USCIS knows I worked for the current employer for atleast 6 months. Do we have to show six months paystubs or yearly W2s.
All I am just trying to get a knowledge of what is the law.
sanju_dba
06-15 10:05 AM
This is copy paste from july 07 VB...
Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines.
does it mean the Sept 07 bulleting may have some cut-off dates ?
What it could be for EB3 India ? Not beyond the Jun 03' as published in Jun 07 VB i guess ?
Please let me know your comments.
Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines.
does it mean the Sept 07 bulleting may have some cut-off dates ?
What it could be for EB3 India ? Not beyond the Jun 03' as published in Jun 07 VB i guess ?
Please let me know your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment