Monday, June 20, 2011

kawasaki ninja rr 2011

images 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R | kawasaki ninja rr 2011. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011



  • Krilnon
    01-21 11:31 PM
    Feel free to steal any of the tedious collection work that I've done, like the JS/AS array associating the filename, author, and title.

    Here is a ZIP archive with the SWFs that I harvested: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/fxpression_entries.zip





    wallpaper Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R



  • snathan
    03-03 09:48 PM
    Hi all,
    consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
    why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?

    what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?

    You should ask these questions to your employer.





    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. Kawasaki Ninja RR MODIFICATION
  • Kawasaki Ninja RR MODIFICATION



  • belmontboy
    01-31 03:38 AM
    why is this under "All other Green Card issues"? In this google era, you find solutions to most of your day to day problems with a simple google search. You don't have to create a separate thread for this.

    That being said, dispute your bill.

    Previous bills often serve as an estimate of one's monthly electricity usage. Any anamolies in current bills can be disputed on comparison with previous bills.

    Good luck btw...





    2011 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R



  • prom2
    07-22 12:03 AM
    You are saying as if one has a choice.
    If you file before August 17 then you have to pay the old fee. If you apply after August 17....

    This is correct



    more...


    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. hot 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • hot 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    01-13 07:48 AM
    I like all the faces!!! :p

    Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:

    Stop this spreading without proof.





    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 400R Coming to
  • Kawasaki Ninja 400R Coming to



  • danonline2110
    01-22 02:56 PM
    Hello,

    I am a French citizen (married to a French woman with a French 3 1/2 daughter). We have been living for 8 years in London (UK) until July 2007, where we have had the opportunity to come and live in US (Atlanta - GA) for past 1 1/2 year on a L1-Visa (for me as a foreign national holding an advanced degree on international transfer company) and L-2 visas for my dependents (My wife has her EAD and is working as a French teacher consultant). These are 3 year Visas renewable until 5 years. I have moved as a Product Architect in IT field (Airline Industry) reporting to an IT Director.

    I am currently trying to negotiate with my company to stay on a local contract after my initial mission of 2 years expires (end June 09) and make them do all the necessary paperwork for getting the Green Cards for me/wife and daughter (I assume would be EB-2?)

    They may reject my offer to handle requesting Green Cards for us, but still offer me to stay on a local contract on the L1-Visa, not allowing me to foresee to stay legally any longer than 5 years (maybe extended 2 additional years but still...).

    I want to be prepared for that scenario with assistance of experts to know where I could go from there.

    2 Alternatives as I see:

    1) If I stay in same company, could I try to apply for Green Cards for my family (Green Card EB-2) myself being employed by this company on L1 Visa? What are my chances of succeeding then?

    2) We are expecting a baby girl in March (who will be born American in Atlanta) and was wondering whether or not she could sponsored us (on our request being their parents and she would only be an infant), so that we could stay legally and request the Green Cards Family Based?

    In both cases, if I apply myself for the Green Cards, I suppose I would no longer be tied to my company and free to look for a job elsewhere in Georgia or other state in USA?

    I would appreciate any expertise on that matter.

    Thanks!
    Daniel



    more...


    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • stemcell
    06-25 02:40 PM
    why dont y'all come to Atlanta. have lunch at Sarvana bhavan and do some grocery shopping too....we could club that with a GA chapter meeting

    hey yabadaba

    I am coming to atlanta on july 3.
    Obviously patel brothers will be a pit stop so if u wanna meet at sarvana bhavan i am game...let me know.





    2010 Kawasaki Ninja RR MODIFICATION kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R |
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R |



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 03:15 PM
    Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
    You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December. I came here when I was 29.
    Even though you wanted to file a lawsuit against EB3( I am EB3 2004, with US Masters and Indian Bachelors both in Computer Science) I will still go ahead give you some suggestions.

    1) I am guessing since you are working for consulting company, you might have worked at client places here in US. Nowadays everyone is in the fashion of opening their own India office like Target, BOA etc. So if you have worked with these clients and have good references from a PM or VP then you might be able to get in India office fairly easily and with really good pay. You could try for managerial roles.

    2)As someone suggested Real Estate is another option

    3) Otherthing to look in to is opening a school, this will help serve the community and also make money for you. Schools in India are going nowhere, so very less risk.

    Hope this helps you...but what I am not sure from your statements is, are you frustrated with the wait for GC or are you frustrated with making less than what you should be making or are you frustrated in general?

    Do not know your age, could be mid life crisis :D think about it....take a vacation....



    more...


    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 150r
  • Kawasaki Ninja 150r



  • raghav0
    11-12 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the posting...just voted!





    hair 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2012 kawasaki ninja
  • 2012 kawasaki ninja



  • boston_gc
    01-20 06:40 PM
    Folks:

    I was just informed by my lawyer that there is a potenital for significant delay in getting the visa stamped due to security checks. I assume it is PIMS related. My questions is:

    1: Has anyone experienced such delay recently at Delhi Consulate? Please note that last visa H1B expired in Aug 2010.
    2: Is there any proactive steps I can take before going to India and make sure that there are no delay due to PIMS verification

    I also read somewhere that there is a way to get PIMS verification done while in US.

    I will appreciate your responses.



    more...


    kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R as
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R as



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 02:11 PM
    Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.

    If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
    I am sure on that.. Please check with a Immigration attorney!





    hot hot 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R kawasaki ninja rr 2011. ninja rr 4t 2011
  • ninja rr 4t 2011



  • chi_shark
    12-16 11:38 AM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    illinois somehow does not worry too much... i have never had trouble with mine or my wife's... she did not have license when she was on H4 right after 9/11 but they have changed that since then and even h4 folks have it... sorry to hear about your case... is it likely that someone in the dmv made a mistake?



    more...


    house Kawasaki Ninja Rr Modifikasi. kawasaki ninja rr 2011. kawasaki ninja rr 2011
  • kawasaki ninja rr 2011



  • paskal
    09-17 01:45 PM
    would not do to change names like that
    but many organizations use a decscritor line to define themselves

    eg:

    American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
    The voice of clinical endocrinology

    you will find many others like that...why not something like

    Immigration Voice
    Working for reform in legal immigration
    or
    A voice for legal immigrants





    tattoo Kawasaki Ninja 400R Coming to kawasaki ninja rr 2011. kawasaki ninja rr 2011.
  • kawasaki ninja rr 2011.



  • glus
    12-18 06:42 PM
    Hi guys,
    I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?

    My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....

    I wonder what is happening....

    Now, in addition, I see 12/18 LUD on my pending I140.....weird or they are processig my I140, pending since last December



    more...


    pictures 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250-R
  • 2011 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250-R



  • kate123
    04-07 07:31 AM
    I have seen few posts on , here is one of them http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/677347613/got-email-from-nvcattorney-state-gov-to-pay-794-spam

    There two other cases on who have received similar notices from NVC to pay invoice fees.. Their priority dates are July 2007 and Nov 2007





    dresses ninja rr 4t 2011 kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 1
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 1



  • crazyghoda
    01-21 01:26 PM
    You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I left one job on Nov 24th and joined my next on Dec 6th (almost 2 weeks). I willingly took a break since I was moving to a new city and needed time to check out neighborhoods and find a new apartment, etc.
    If you didnt move, just say you needed to take a break and spend time with family or travel around or whatever. Most americans i know take atleast a week or 2 off between jobs so its perfectly normal.



    more...


    makeup Kawasaki Ninja 150r kawasaki ninja rr 2011. Kawasaki Ninja Rr Modifikasi.
  • Kawasaki Ninja Rr Modifikasi.



  • GCAmigo
    06-04 09:55 AM
    Morning business @ 2:30 p.m. ??

    Mourning business ?





    girlfriend kawasaki ninja rr 2011. kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • saimrathi
    08-02 01:41 PM
    Yes, copies should be fine..IMHO only, you can check with a lawyer though.

    Gemini,

    Isn't it enough to send a copy of the Affidavits of Birth and not the original. I think USCIS requires only copies of all documents. Correct me if I am wrong.





    hairstyles 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R as kawasaki ninja rr 2011. 3 Pictures. Teaser photos and
  • 3 Pictures. Teaser photos and



  • r_ferns82
    03-07 08:24 AM
    I voted for mlkedave. I liked it the best among others.





    GCwaitforever
    05-31 02:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am also sponsoring my mother-in-law to come here. I will have to see how this goes.





    gcwait2007
    12-06 06:43 PM
    My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment