roseball
11-19 12:45 PM
i am going for the h1 stamping first time . in form 156 how long do you intend to stay in usa ? for that i wrote 3 years . is it ok ? and my sister is also in usa .so for one question i wrote the same thing because we should be honest thats why.
here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?
should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .
This shouldnt be a problem as H1 is a dual intent visa.....Its not like F1 or Visitors Visa where you have to show intent to return home......You should be fine.....
here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?
should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .
This shouldnt be a problem as H1 is a dual intent visa.....Its not like F1 or Visitors Visa where you have to show intent to return home......You should be fine.....
wallpaper Circus animal coloring pages
JunRN
09-25 10:44 AM
Good find! Do we get to send this to Congress and to USCIS? I think they should get a copy.
logiclife
06-20 12:06 PM
Fellows,
I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:
1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?
2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.
3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?
Thanks
(1) is surely an option if you think your prayers are strong enough. I wouldnt trust prayers when it comes to immigration process.
About options (2) and (3), its surely a great option. Contact your ex employer and file the greencard thru him. When I say "Thru him" all you need from him is a letter on company letter head from the boss/HR that still intend to hire you when you get your greencard. Other than that, it is possible to do the whole thing by yourself either thru your own lawyer or by doing it yourself. Its not rocket science. If you have a good lawyer, go thru him.
BEFORE YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Also, keep in mind that you dont have to start working for him just because he is filing your 485 based on labor/140 that he sponsored. You can continue working where you are working right now. GC is for future employment. (However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer). Also, one last thing if you go thru this route. You need to maintain good relations with this employer if he files your 485 at least for 180 days after its filed. That's because you need him to write a letter that "yes I intend to hire this guy" should USCIS ask him that again during the intial 180 days. After 180 days have passed, if USCIS asks and sends RFE about "who is going to hire you after getting GC", you can exercise your AC21 option and produce a letter from your current employer (whomever you are working for at the time) that they intend to keep your employed after you get GC.
AFTER YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Now, about having to work for your ex-employer because you filing 485 based on approved labor and 140 that was sponsored by your ex-employer, here is the deal : If 180 days have passed since your 485 is pending and if your greencard is approved after that (after 180 days of 485 filing) then you do not have to go back to your ex-employer. That's because the option of using AC21 portability is available only AFTER 180 days, not before that. Now, if your 485 gets approved in less than 180 days (which is unlikely because they are never that fast and plus the dates have to be current), then YES, you have to go to work for your employer for at least a couple of months as soon as your 485 is approved. However, the chances of the situation coming to that is very unlikely. I dont think anyone is going to get their 485 approved in less than 180 days.
I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:
1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?
2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.
3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?
Thanks
(1) is surely an option if you think your prayers are strong enough. I wouldnt trust prayers when it comes to immigration process.
About options (2) and (3), its surely a great option. Contact your ex employer and file the greencard thru him. When I say "Thru him" all you need from him is a letter on company letter head from the boss/HR that still intend to hire you when you get your greencard. Other than that, it is possible to do the whole thing by yourself either thru your own lawyer or by doing it yourself. Its not rocket science. If you have a good lawyer, go thru him.
BEFORE YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Also, keep in mind that you dont have to start working for him just because he is filing your 485 based on labor/140 that he sponsored. You can continue working where you are working right now. GC is for future employment. (However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer). Also, one last thing if you go thru this route. You need to maintain good relations with this employer if he files your 485 at least for 180 days after its filed. That's because you need him to write a letter that "yes I intend to hire this guy" should USCIS ask him that again during the intial 180 days. After 180 days have passed, if USCIS asks and sends RFE about "who is going to hire you after getting GC", you can exercise your AC21 option and produce a letter from your current employer (whomever you are working for at the time) that they intend to keep your employed after you get GC.
AFTER YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Now, about having to work for your ex-employer because you filing 485 based on approved labor and 140 that was sponsored by your ex-employer, here is the deal : If 180 days have passed since your 485 is pending and if your greencard is approved after that (after 180 days of 485 filing) then you do not have to go back to your ex-employer. That's because the option of using AC21 portability is available only AFTER 180 days, not before that. Now, if your 485 gets approved in less than 180 days (which is unlikely because they are never that fast and plus the dates have to be current), then YES, you have to go to work for your employer for at least a couple of months as soon as your 485 is approved. However, the chances of the situation coming to that is very unlikely. I dont think anyone is going to get their 485 approved in less than 180 days.
2011 Horse coloring page to
Imigrait
01-26 11:06 AM
Great AP dates have finally moved :) . Hopefully should get mine by Feb end.
more...
thomachan72
09-19 08:32 AM
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Sorry to hear this. It seems to be a real unfortunate thing to happen. Hope the lady was just having an emotional issue and doesn't act upon that. I would anyway wait till Monday and contact the VFS again. Hope for the best.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Sorry to hear this. It seems to be a real unfortunate thing to happen. Hope the lady was just having an emotional issue and doesn't act upon that. I would anyway wait till Monday and contact the VFS again. Hope for the best.
raju_abc
07-21 10:03 PM
Hi,
I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?
I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?
more...
gjoe
08-21 02:31 PM
I am almost there and expecting green card approval anytime. But now I am having second thoughts now. The desi consulting company I work for had eight people a year ago and two of them now going back (and one more is negotiating) at salaries 20-35 lacs. Has anyone explored Indian job market, if yes then what is hot?
If you have a couple of crores (INR) you can start your own reality business. Big returns if you have the right connections.
If you have a couple of crores (INR) you can start your own reality business. Big returns if you have the right connections.
2010 Free printable horse coloring
akhilmahajan
04-30 10:42 AM
I dont think waiting is a problem, till you know there are people with you..........
Besides the wait will never end even if i get my i140 approved today.............
the whole idea is to get GC, which is a distant dream come true............
Besides the wait will never end even if i get my i140 approved today.............
the whole idea is to get GC, which is a distant dream come true............
more...
snathan
05-19 09:10 PM
Dude snathan,
I am not responding to you for this response, I have seen your responses before.
You definetly need to consider taking this How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (http://www.amanet.org/training/seminars/How-to-Communicate-with-Diplomacy-Tact-and-Credibility.aspx)
Take it easy buddy, trying to help you....
Thanks for the link...Btw are you taking the same class...:)
I am not responding to you for this response, I have seen your responses before.
You definetly need to consider taking this How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (http://www.amanet.org/training/seminars/How-to-Communicate-with-Diplomacy-Tact-and-Credibility.aspx)
Take it easy buddy, trying to help you....
Thanks for the link...Btw are you taking the same class...:)
hair horses coloring pages.
cybercat076
05-15 11:23 AM
USCIS seems to be just requesting EVL for all pending applications. I also got mine recently though I did not change any company. It is better to send it from your current employer.
more...
chanduv23
09-22 11:00 AM
No disrespect but , 400$ biweekly seems ok to me ...It depends on how you are employed , If you are working on percentage basis then companies may charge full insurance to you , If you are employed its a different case .
I agree - I used to work for desi employer before and used to pay around that much for insurance at least for few months until my wife started working and we moved into her insurance.
Working om percentage basis with desi employer does look good if your billing rate is good and you are constantly having projects without any breaks.
When you work on percentage you must remember that payroll tax, benefits, costs towards visa, GC expenses and any other costs associated - the employer tends to deduct from your percentage and will only share the profits and will not take responsibility for losses.
If you join a decent company with proper HR and accounts department - you wont have these issues.
I agree - I used to work for desi employer before and used to pay around that much for insurance at least for few months until my wife started working and we moved into her insurance.
Working om percentage basis with desi employer does look good if your billing rate is good and you are constantly having projects without any breaks.
When you work on percentage you must remember that payroll tax, benefits, costs towards visa, GC expenses and any other costs associated - the employer tends to deduct from your percentage and will only share the profits and will not take responsibility for losses.
If you join a decent company with proper HR and accounts department - you wont have these issues.
hot More Horse Coloring Pages
eb3_nepa
08-10 05:10 PM
May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
more...
house Color Pages Of Animals Horse
sapota
11-14 09:11 PM
Hello all IV members,
I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.
A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,
Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country
how about holding another DC rally?
We have to do some big about all this crap!
I am not sure it can be argued as discrimination. All countries equally have the 7% cap. UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden, China, India, South Africa.....Just so happens that lot more applicants from India, China, Mexico, philipines.
I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.
A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,
Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country
how about holding another DC rally?
We have to do some big about all this crap!
I am not sure it can be argued as discrimination. All countries equally have the 7% cap. UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden, China, India, South Africa.....Just so happens that lot more applicants from India, China, Mexico, philipines.
tattoo Kids-n-Fun | Coloring pages:
roseball
03-29 03:34 PM
Read the Murthy article, looks like DOL is stepping up PERM approvals for non-audited cases (now let's just pray we who are waiting for PERM don't get audited!)
Best of luck to all!
MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)
As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...
Best of luck to all!
MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)
As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...
more...
pictures Horse Coloring Pages -
belmontboy
09-15 02:53 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
dresses horses coloring pages. horses
gc28262
07-31 07:42 AM
This company is on the wrong side of the law. Please read H1B laws from DOL(Department of Labor) site.
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.
No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.
U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.
Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)
If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
Northern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Phone:
(908) 317-8611
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Joseph Petrecca
District Director
Southern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone:
(609) 538-8310
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Pat Reilly
District Director
Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.
No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.
U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.
Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)
If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
Northern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Phone:
(908) 317-8611
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Joseph Petrecca
District Director
Southern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone:
(609) 538-8310
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Pat Reilly
District Director
Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.
more...
makeup for preschoolers. Girl
sanju
01-23 11:41 AM
I just found out that I have an employment gap of 11 months working without authorization. I applied for an I-485 in 2007 (I-140 approved) and my paralegal told me I didn't need to renew my H-1 nor apply for EA, I was covered by the pending I-485. Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE??? Would they forgive 11 months of working without permit because of bad advice? I have a 9 year history of keeping my papers legal and up to date until this incident. Please help!
Did you apply for I-765 (EAD card) along with your I-485 application. If you did, that could be the posible reason why the paralegal recommended you for not applying extension of H1. Try to find out if you have a valid EAD card and that should help to reply the RFE. If not, try to check if you have a valid I-131 (advance parole). Just drive to Canada and fly back in, using AP, and say that you were not even here for last many years ;-) How about that?
.
Did you apply for I-765 (EAD card) along with your I-485 application. If you did, that could be the posible reason why the paralegal recommended you for not applying extension of H1. Try to find out if you have a valid EAD card and that should help to reply the RFE. If not, try to check if you have a valid I-131 (advance parole). Just drive to Canada and fly back in, using AP, and say that you were not even here for last many years ;-) How about that?
.
girlfriend Coloring Pages Horses.
gccube
04-08 12:28 PM
started the papar work with the attorney already.
hairstyles Free coloring pages to print
americandesi
10-04 01:41 PM
I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
sweet_jungle
10-09 03:54 AM
So does CA....
situation is quite different from CA. True, for first time driver's license, you have to show legal status proof. But, you are issued license for 4 years, irrespective of when your current status expires.
For DL renewal in CA, it happens by mail. You once again get 4 year license. No status proof required.
There is definitely no concept of different form of DL in CA where an officer will be able to receogize from the DL, whether is PR or not, as has become the law in Texas.
CA is quite cool with respect to DL renewals.
situation is quite different from CA. True, for first time driver's license, you have to show legal status proof. But, you are issued license for 4 years, irrespective of when your current status expires.
For DL renewal in CA, it happens by mail. You once again get 4 year license. No status proof required.
There is definitely no concept of different form of DL in CA where an officer will be able to receogize from the DL, whether is PR or not, as has become the law in Texas.
CA is quite cool with respect to DL renewals.
snathan
05-12 07:07 PM
Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
No comments:
Post a Comment