sac-r-ten
03-09 11:22 AM
I think you should talk to a good lawyer immidiately. Waiting here for someone to answer would jeopardise your relatives entry back into US later. As per the law they should be leaving US as soon as you get the denials.
good luck.
good luck.
wallpaper hairstyles katharine mcphee
indyanguy
11-16 10:20 AM
Mine was sent out on July 2nd. Received AP and EAD. The LUD on 140 and 485 is 9/21/07.
Filed in NSC. No FP yet.
Why do you think that only LC Sub cases are not getting updated? I don't think anyone who filed for I140 in July have received any update
Filed in NSC. No FP yet.
Why do you think that only LC Sub cases are not getting updated? I don't think anyone who filed for I140 in July have received any update
thomachan72
01-25 03:47 PM
Returning to the US after living abroad for 9 years and need to know what is the best process for my wife to re-apply for green card.
History:
My wife and I have been married for 20 years, own a home in the US and have one child who holds a US passport. While living in the US my wife held a Green Card. However, when we moved she surrendered the card. Now we are returning to the US and she need to get the Green Card once again. Does she need to apply as if this is the first time or is there an application or process for previous residents or Green Card holders?
Thank you for any and all help you can provide.
cheers,
JakeJake, am not sure but have heard from some previous GC holders that once you surrender then it is very difficult to get it back. She might have to start all over again. Have u checked with any attorney regarding this?
History:
My wife and I have been married for 20 years, own a home in the US and have one child who holds a US passport. While living in the US my wife held a Green Card. However, when we moved she surrendered the card. Now we are returning to the US and she need to get the Green Card once again. Does she need to apply as if this is the first time or is there an application or process for previous residents or Green Card holders?
Thank you for any and all help you can provide.
cheers,
JakeJake, am not sure but have heard from some previous GC holders that once you surrender then it is very difficult to get it back. She might have to start all over again. Have u checked with any attorney regarding this?
2011 katharine mcphee ordinary
StuckInTheMuck
07-15 12:00 PM
Someone else recently got his GC approved even though his PD isn't current yet, and now categories are being mysteriously promoted. These are trying times indeed :rolleyes:
more...
abhicyber
02-03 07:45 PM
Hi Guys,
I have recently got married and entered US on AP, I have not used my EAD and started working for the same employer (GC sponsered). My wife is going for H4 Stamping in US consulate in India. Does any one has any experience? Do you see any problem during Stamping.
Thanks in Advance.
-Abhi
I have recently got married and entered US on AP, I have not used my EAD and started working for the same employer (GC sponsered). My wife is going for H4 Stamping in US consulate in India. Does any one has any experience? Do you see any problem during Stamping.
Thanks in Advance.
-Abhi
speddi
10-17 10:40 PM
It is recommended to stay on H1 until 485 is approved.
more...
jediknight
05-11 08:39 PM
Jon Stewart, who knows a thing or two about irony, will create a two-hour special on a perfect target�the U.S. naturalization process�for History Channel, to air in the fourth quarter.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/231905-Jon_Stewart_to_Make_History_Special.php
The Naturalized, to be produced by Busboy, Stewart's company, follows eight individuals through the bureaucratic morass of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The special will also include interviews with undocumented and deported illegal immigrants.
If we can contact busboy productions with our stories to make sure that atleast of one of the eight individuals is someone who is stuck in this EB backlog.
Here is Jon's contact info at the daily show thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
It would be great if someone can find the contact info for busboy productions too.
Also, Please send email to the Daily Show and/or Colbert report to interview someone like Vivek Wadhwa to explain to their viewers the how this behavior hurts America.
thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/231905-Jon_Stewart_to_Make_History_Special.php
The Naturalized, to be produced by Busboy, Stewart's company, follows eight individuals through the bureaucratic morass of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The special will also include interviews with undocumented and deported illegal immigrants.
If we can contact busboy productions with our stories to make sure that atleast of one of the eight individuals is someone who is stuck in this EB backlog.
Here is Jon's contact info at the daily show thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
It would be great if someone can find the contact info for busboy productions too.
Also, Please send email to the Daily Show and/or Colbert report to interview someone like Vivek Wadhwa to explain to their viewers the how this behavior hurts America.
thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml
2010 pictures katharine mcphee hair
H1B-GC
07-10 01:08 PM
If i were you i would not work even if that means losing(?) $6000 on 1099
more...
masti_Gai
09-25 03:31 PM
NOTANYMORE
after bi-specialization of centers
140 is taking more time.
I filed 140 in May second week
no response yet:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
after bi-specialization of centers
140 is taking more time.
I filed 140 in May second week
no response yet:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
hair looks like Katharine#39;s papa
pappu
09-02 09:04 PM
If you see such sites and forums, pls post/ contact them and request them to attend the rally. Please all take this initiative and get maximum publicity and participation possible. Every member is our PR agent and publicity expert. So please help yourself by helping this cause.
more...
gcwanted101
10-06 10:12 AM
USCIS - USCIS Implements H-1B and L-1 Fee Increase According to Public Law 111-230 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=27eac9514bb8a210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
hot katharine mcphee
ak_2006
07-08 04:33 PM
I have demand data March, April and July 2010.
........................... March April July
CY2010 EB2 total 53,300 52,875 44,575
CY2010 EB3 total 148,600 148,550 44,850
EB2 is reduced 11K+ in 4 months and EB3 4K+.
........................... March April July
CY2010 EB2 total 53,300 52,875 44,575
CY2010 EB3 total 148,600 148,550 44,850
EB2 is reduced 11K+ in 4 months and EB3 4K+.
more...
house 2010 KATHARINE MCPHEE photo
sideeque
05-08 11:35 AM
How did u get H1B Visa Stamp for longer than the date in I179?
tattoo Katherine McPhee

140jibjab
12-09 06:55 PM
I had misdemenour with conviction.Got my H1B stamping in Chennai.
Make sure you check Yes in the colmn "Have you ever been arrested". Voluntarily present the case dismissal documents.
Make sure you go to the appointment as soon as you land, If they say they will need to look into the case(It will take 3 weeks). They will not give your passport back when this process of "Look into it" happens. So you cannot travel back to US when Consulate takes time.
If the Consular officer is satisfied with the documents you have presented to him. In my case i had to produce case dispositions. Misdemenour is not a "InAdmissible" Offense even if you are convicted. made it back with 3 year stamping "Jai Ho"
Make sure you check Yes in the colmn "Have you ever been arrested". Voluntarily present the case dismissal documents.
Make sure you go to the appointment as soon as you land, If they say they will need to look into the case(It will take 3 weeks). They will not give your passport back when this process of "Look into it" happens. So you cannot travel back to US when Consulate takes time.
If the Consular officer is satisfied with the documents you have presented to him. In my case i had to produce case dispositions. Misdemenour is not a "InAdmissible" Offense even if you are convicted. made it back with 3 year stamping "Jai Ho"
more...
pictures Katharine McPhee Hair
payal_nag
02-26 06:03 PM
Thank you for the response. I correct myself, I shouldn't say Visa. I mean Approval Notice. With the approval notice in hand which is effective May 2007, can I switch employers before that and get a transfer of H1 for the 3 years based on that or will I have to wait till May? Thanks!
dresses katharine mcphee wedding ring. Ring: Katharine McPhee
valluriraja
10-11 07:53 PM
HI,
Some one could you please let me know how and where I can give complaint about H1B holding company.
Some one could you please let me know how and where I can give complaint about H1B holding company.
more...
makeup Katharine McPhee Hair

munch_042
04-15 07:21 AM
I'm from the Philippines and Mar. 28, 2006 is my PD. My question now is, what if by June (by God's grace) my PD will be processed. How many more months should I wait before receiving my packet 4? considering that certain documents (ds230,nbi) need to be updated & be sent to them. A total of how many more months should I still need to wait before my embassy interview?
Hope u can really help me with this! thanks!
Hope u can really help me with this! thanks!
girlfriend dresses katharine mcphee
adibhatla
04-29 12:39 PM
Also can you please close the other thread that you opened.
hairstyles girlfriend katharine mcphee
kumarblr76
11-06 12:15 AM
More clarifications are required about this new rule, this is a duplicate filing requirement in addition to FBAR
Sunx_2004
10-17 07:11 PM
Hi,
Is it possible to be on H1B after AC21 is invoked?
Here is my situation-
I filed I485, EAD and AP in July with approved I140. This month My company is acquired by new company. Starting November 1st I will be employee of new company.
I just finished conference call with my lawyer as per him, There is no change in GC process only New Company has to file AC21 after 180 days of filing 485. When I asked him whether I can maintain my H1 after filing AC21 he said yes.
Is it possible?
Please advise
Is it possible to be on H1B after AC21 is invoked?
Here is my situation-
I filed I485, EAD and AP in July with approved I140. This month My company is acquired by new company. Starting November 1st I will be employee of new company.
I just finished conference call with my lawyer as per him, There is no change in GC process only New Company has to file AC21 after 180 days of filing 485. When I asked him whether I can maintain my H1 after filing AC21 he said yes.
Is it possible?
Please advise
orphean
04-27 03:35 PM
I'm off to London for my H1B stamping. I was working for an Investment Bank that folded and I took up a job with a bank that has not taken TARP funds (not a US bank)
My I-129 was approved, however, it was approved before the new I-129 that asks whether the company accessed covered funds.
I just wanted to know whether I need to ask counsel in my firm to update the I-129 or should I just go ahead with the stamping?
Any other important documents I should take along? I was thinking of
a) letter from employer stating salary, start-date, position etc
b) letter from company stating that they did not receive TARP
anyone else on the same boat?
My I-129 was approved, however, it was approved before the new I-129 that asks whether the company accessed covered funds.
I just wanted to know whether I need to ask counsel in my firm to update the I-129 or should I just go ahead with the stamping?
Any other important documents I should take along? I was thinking of
a) letter from employer stating salary, start-date, position etc
b) letter from company stating that they did not receive TARP
anyone else on the same boat?
No comments:
Post a Comment