Wednesday, June 29, 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011

images 2011 justin bieber and selena justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. 2011 justin bieber and selena
  • 2011 justin bieber and selena



  • santhosh2k5
    09-28 03:17 PM
    Thanks Milind for quicker response. Can you provide me a link to such a post so that i can get in touch with them to ask what happened to their cases?





    wallpaper 2011 justin bieber and selena justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • zilmax007
    08-07 01:05 PM
    You can use this US Consulate package service here, but it is expensive:

    www.sandiegoleisure.com





    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Euclid
    06-29 11:59 AM
    Thanks!
    answers in blue





    2011 justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • qualified_trash
    07-12 01:12 PM
    Does your employer do all the work or the lawyer?

    All H1 extensions are now processed in California (I think). So you should get the WAC number (EAC-Vermont,LIN-Nebraska,WAC-California,SRC-Texas). And my employer's lawyer sent the application end of may (31st I think) and we received a notice dated June 8th.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • dvp
    07-24 06:38 PM
    Hi All,

    My Parents are planning to come to US sometime in th month of Aug 08, and would return back to India in Nov 08. If they want to come back in Jan 09 will that be a problem. What is the time gap that is required for a visitor to re-enter US.

    Thanks!!!





    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • chasingdream245
    03-01 11:07 AM
    Hi guys,

    I hit a road block lately with my new H1B application. I'm on extended OPT and filed for my H1B in regular processing in the month of Sep'10 while working for a Client A. The Client A could not provide an Client letter during that time. My employer has then proceeded with a letter from my Prime Vendor . Then, unfortunately after 1 month of filing my H1B, my contract with Client A ended and I moved to another contract with Client B. Now, USCIS had few questions with Client A because of missing client letter and gave a RFE on my case. My employer then responded with an amendment petition to the RFE with the new Client B and also provided a client letter from Client B this time around. But, unfortunately USCIS has rejected the amendment petition and stated they are looking for Client A stuff as the primary H1B application has listed Client A and now, I just received an update that my H1B has been denied stating the same reason that USCIS is still looking for response to the query on primary client (Client A). I'm really struck now as my employer is in no mans land whether to file for a MTR or not, fearing that USCIS might not change the verdict because they might still look for Client A letter.

    I need your valuble advice in this situation ASAP.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    04-26 08:11 PM
    Admins, didn't you consider closing this when you closed the other one talked crap about AP? And also drown Blog Feeds in red ;-)

    Infact I like red, Sindoor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindoor



    This is not really a revelation as visa fraud has been a problem for decades at US consulates around the world. But it reminds us that there are bad actors out there and US consular officials have a tough job in trying to make sure that deserving applicants get visas while they ferret out the fraudsters. The $500 anti-fraud fee that accompanies every H-1B petition is supposed to help provide the funding to properly investigate and root out fraud. It sounds like the system is working.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/04/wikileaks-cables-reveal-h-1b-fraud-uncovered-at-consulates.html)





    2010 justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. 2011 justin bieber and selena
  • 2011 justin bieber and selena



  • sb1122
    10-06 09:08 PM
    thanks for the reply. but she cannot wait for the i539 to be processed as it is taking more than 1 year for that. She cannot wait that long. Is there anyway to transfer unveirstiy with pening i539.

    If not, then what is the way to cancel this i539. We do not want to send her outside the country.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. hot Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hot Justin Bieber and Selena



  • smahendran
    02-14 01:29 PM
    Thank you so much for all of your help
    Indeed.com looks good since it consolidates the jobs that you are interested from other portals like Dice, Monster etc....





    hair justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • kk_kk
    09-24 05:47 PM
    If I understand correctly, once the I-140 is approved, the PD is fixed. Make sure you have all the details of your privious I-140.

    you can take up new FT and once the new I-140 is approved and if EB2 July is current at that time, you can ask USCIS to apply that PD to your new I-140. Also the new I-140 needs to be with same or similar job duties / description.

    HTH.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. selena gomez dating 2011,
  • selena gomez dating 2011,



  • chanduv23
    11-10 10:18 AM
    Folks,
    My I-485 is filled at Nebraska Service Center. Does anyone has the address where to send AC21 job change letter ?
    I plan to file it myself.
    Thanks

    To where you sent your 485 package. I recommend to utilize services of Attorney - primarily because they attach their cover letter with their letterhead which could make some difference





    hot selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • deecha
    04-02 03:23 PM
    An A# is allotted whenever you file for AOS (either employment or relationship based or any other category eligible) and the USCIS accepts your I-485. This will be your A# for the rest of your life and will be on any subsequent filings (irrespective of the category .. immigrant or non-immigrant) with the USCIS.

    I am not really sure about the A# allotted when you file for F1/OPT (I never had an F1). Please check with a qualified legal specialist.

    Hello --
    Do any of you know what the A# is on the I-485 / I-130 / I-765 etc is for people who have previously held an F-1 / OPT-related A#? I have seen previous forums stating that OPT A#s begin with a "1" which connotes an OPT status; however I am not clear whether we are supposed to use that same A# on our I-485 and other GC-related documents, or leave that space blank.

    Sorry this is redundant but previous posts don't seem to clarify a definitive answer to this question. Many thanks in advance.

    -H



    more...


    house Justinbieberandselenatalks justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • paskal
    09-05 12:02 PM
    so many reasons not to attend.
    why are you searching?
    but then "one more" suggests you have your list already.

    as if you or I are attending (or not) because of the attitude of 'desis'


    please gimme a break.

    there are also reasons TO attend.
    spend some time on that please.

    btw the first 4 lines of that are good...need a better punchline!





    tattoo justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. girlfriend 2011 selena gomez y
  • girlfriend 2011 selena gomez y



  • for_gc
    04-14 09:42 AM
    All,

    I saw the following data released on Murthy bulletin today about PERM and BPC cases. I thought I will share it with you all.

    PERM:
    The DOL states that 80,272 PERM cases were filed during the above timeframe. Of these, 36,687 have been certified, 1,950 have been withdrawn, and 23,205 have been denied. The denials have been for a variety of reasons, including small errors made on the forms. Thus, many of these cases were refiled and may have been approved, ultimately. The remaining cases are pending.

    There have been 24,960 audits. A breakdown of the number of cases approved and denied after an audit was not provided.

    BPC:
    The backlog processing centers (BPCs) began with just over 363,000 labor certifications in the backlog. The DOL reports that 108,000 of these cases have been completed. There are at least 255,000 cases that have not been completed. Of those cases completed, approximately 50,000 have been certified. This does not mean that there have been high rates of BPC denials. We believe it reflects the fact that a case is deemed "complete" if the employer chooses not to go forward at the 45-day letter stage.

    DOL believes that all special-handling cases have been identified and contacted. Full data entry for all cases still appears to be slated for a June 30, 2006 completion.

    This data may help us in doing some more calculations for regrogression date movements.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • wandmaker
    11-28 08:46 AM
    My wife has H4 stamped and valid till Nov 2008 but from Oct 2007 she changed her status to H1B. She has I797. My question is when she goes to India does she need to stamp H1 B or she can reenter on already stamped H4 ?
    Please Let me know this information.

    If she comes back on H4 she can not start working until another h4-h1 (cos) complete. It is really your personal choice and how confident you are about your wife's successful h1b stamping at home consulate.





    dresses justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. 2011 Justin Bieber amp; Selena
  • 2011 Justin Bieber amp; Selena



  • sounakc
    03-22 09:41 AM
    thanks guys...



    more...


    makeup hot Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. Justinbieberandselenatalks
  • Justinbieberandselenatalks



  • dgs
    09-18 10:13 AM
    Maybe this belongs under the news/articles topic. But since it's much closely related to the rally, I posted it here. Admins, please move this if required.

    Am starting this thread to capture all posts about media coverage on the rally.

    Please let the community know which channels are airing any coverage.





    girlfriend girlfriend 2011 selena gomez y justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • tosca_travels
    05-12 06:59 AM
    Dear All:

    Details: Indian, in H1-B status. Current visa stamp in passport expires in mid July but employer is applying for the extension.

    The situation: I want to quit my job late this summer and relocating to Asia. Before I leave this continent, I'd like to travel around South America and maybe even do some volunteer work. I'd love to travel for at least 1 and maybe even 2 months.

    Ideally, I would like to re-enter the US after this trip and collect my bags before flying to India.

    What are my options for re-entering?

    1) Get new H1-B stamp in passport before quitting the job (though this would be kind of a pain/expense). Quit the job, ask the company not to cancel the visa and re-enter the US after the trip on the new H1 stamp. I am guessing this is a somewhat risky option as I would technically be out of status, right?
    2) How hard would it be to switch to a tourist visa and get a new stamp in a country like say Argentina or Mexico?

    What do you think my best option is or am I out of luck?





    hairstyles selena gomez dating 2011, justin bieber and selena gomez dating 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Euclid
    06-29 11:18 AM
    Hi,

    I need to renew my passport at the Indian Consulate in NY. I
    have a couple of quick questions. It would be great if someone could
    answer them for me.

    (1) Do I need to leave my I-94 card in when I give them my
    old passport? Is it OK if I remove it? Do they make a big deal of this?

    (2) In the online form, what do I choose for the "Service Desired" field?
    "Re-issue of passport"?

    Best Regards,
    Euclid





    VGR
    07-31 03:18 PM
    Hello Guys,

    Do any of you received finger prints notice who has E-Filed EAD renewal between June 25th - June 30th.
    We filed on June 29th with Texas Service Center and it's been a month we are waiting for FP notice.

    I appreciate ur help.

    VGR





    YAUN
    11-21 05:38 PM
    Nevermind. Discovered stylesheets.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment