vishwak
08-17 10:45 AM
I think you should wait until you get your new approved EAD.
How come the company who is taking you didn't ask for unexpired EAD???
How come the company who is taking you didn't ask for unexpired EAD???
wallpaper illinois minnesota california
_k_
05-11 02:02 AM
I came in US with my family when I was 15-16, back then we were on L2, then as time passed by we switched to H4. Then I turned 21 so I had to go on Student Visa (F1). Still living in US legally.
Now my question is I've been staying in US over 10 years now, legally. I dont know if its rumor or not, but someone told me, that you can apply for Green Card if you lived in US over 10 years legally, is that true?
Going through all that H1B process sounds really hectic. Also all my family members, friends and relatives are here, I don't know anyone back in my birthplace. any suggestions or tips, would help a bit.
thanks :)
Now my question is I've been staying in US over 10 years now, legally. I dont know if its rumor or not, but someone told me, that you can apply for Green Card if you lived in US over 10 years legally, is that true?
Going through all that H1B process sounds really hectic. Also all my family members, friends and relatives are here, I don't know anyone back in my birthplace. any suggestions or tips, would help a bit.
thanks :)
dassumi
09-03 11:22 AM
I saw the democratic candidate debate yesterday, he does not look like he has a remote chance to stand up to her. She has this multi million dollar agenda and the good people of Arizona have bought into this BS. Sadly, she will be elected again.
2011 (Golden Doodle puppies and
rb_248
05-12 02:48 PM
Thank you all for your responses.
Actually I wanted to know if one doesn't go out of the country and stays back in the US, and remains unemployed for whatever reason for say 6 month or more- medical, personal etc or perhaps just take a break.
As long as you have things to explain when you are up for naturalization. I know some who quit their jobs a few months after getting GC to go back to school.
Actually I wanted to know if one doesn't go out of the country and stays back in the US, and remains unemployed for whatever reason for say 6 month or more- medical, personal etc or perhaps just take a break.
As long as you have things to explain when you are up for naturalization. I know some who quit their jobs a few months after getting GC to go back to school.
more...
gc28262
04-09 09:29 PM
Your H1B is tied to your current company. If your new employer wants to hire you, they have to file a separate H1B for you.
So your answer should be. "I need H1B sponsorship to work."
So your answer should be. "I need H1B sponsorship to work."
JUNASIKPARK
03-27 12:47 AM
Added your first one Junaidi :)
Please create a second thread for your second entry so that I can link directly to it!
okay
Please create a second thread for your second entry so that I can link directly to it!
okay
more...
rexjamla
07-10 01:23 PM
I send all the info including Fedex receipt to AILF for including me as plaintiff
last week. My 485 application received by NSC on July 2 around 10 am.
My attorney havent received it back as rejected yet.
Thanks!
last week. My 485 application received by NSC on July 2 around 10 am.
My attorney havent received it back as rejected yet.
Thanks!
2010 mini goldendoodle dogs
arihant
09-11 04:28 PM
I presume data review is the first step when data is being reviewed and entered into the system. Once this is complete it goes into the black hole called In Process and remains there until your case is actually picked up and acted upon .... i.e. until your case enters the Certified or Denied state.
more...
techno
07-23 09:53 PM
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9110329
hair donate goldendoodle puppies
sparky_jones
03-03 02:19 PM
Hmm...so the Name Check hell is back.
more...
ivvm
09-05 12:19 AM
Your should go by your most recent I-94.
hot Standard Goldendoodle Breeders
need4gc
09-08 02:50 PM
My EAD and AP application got rejected because of missing signature on the form.Now i am planning to file on my own with out the help of attorney as he is charging me too much for refile.
So needed help in drafting the letter addressing the situation.Above all i didn't receive my application back and USCIS personnel told me that i can refile as a fresh application if i don't receive in 30days.And i am already completed the 30days.I do have the rejected application LIN number and my 485 receipt.
Please advice me what to do i want to avoid attorney.
So needed help in drafting the letter addressing the situation.Above all i didn't receive my application back and USCIS personnel told me that i can refile as a fresh application if i don't receive in 30days.And i am already completed the 30days.I do have the rejected application LIN number and my 485 receipt.
Please advice me what to do i want to avoid attorney.
more...
house Goldendoodle Breeders
msekhargc
12-11 01:57 PM
my 140 has been transferred from TSC to VSC on 11/27/07.. no updates after that.
tattoo Standard Goldendoodle Breeders
San_Chez
03-10 04:19 PM
Thanks, Kodi! Any idea if that H4 wait time can be applied to offset the 1 yr LCA filing requirement?
more...
pictures Goldendoodle Breeders Dogs
ChainReaction
09-06 09:21 AM
I had filed my I485 directly at TSC , the address which was listed on my I140 Receipt on June 25th as per the advise given by IO when i called the 800#
Texas Service Center
P.O Box 851488 Dept A
Mesquite TX75185-1488
I still haven't received a receipt and the checks has not been cashed . I would like to know if anyone else filed their application at the address listed above and have received a receipt notice ?:confused:
Texas Service Center
P.O Box 851488 Dept A
Mesquite TX75185-1488
I still haven't received a receipt and the checks has not been cashed . I would like to know if anyone else filed their application at the address listed above and have received a receipt notice ?:confused:
dresses Puppies just hours old
gc_chahiye
10-02 01:30 AM
Can anyone tell me after my 6th year of H1 i have a 3 year extension of h1 visa, can i go to india and come back on that visa or do i need to have AP. I got my 140 approved and i got my 485 receipt notices.
you can use the visa, need not use AP if you dont want to. If you have a visa stamping already, using the H1 visa is the preferred way to return:
- you get an I-94 valid for 3 more years (with AP you get one for just one year, which is a bit weird)
- using AP atleast sometimes pushes you into secondary inspection which is another hour spent with the customs and border patrol folks. While they are typically nice and friendly, I personally hate being stuck in that no-mans land at the airport.
Only advantage of AP is if your GC is approved while you are abroad, you are supposed to return on AP as your H1 status would have ended. in practice people have re-entered on H1 in such cases and its been ok. Depending on your PD this may not may not be a concern
you can use the visa, need not use AP if you dont want to. If you have a visa stamping already, using the H1 visa is the preferred way to return:
- you get an I-94 valid for 3 more years (with AP you get one for just one year, which is a bit weird)
- using AP atleast sometimes pushes you into secondary inspection which is another hour spent with the customs and border patrol folks. While they are typically nice and friendly, I personally hate being stuck in that no-mans land at the airport.
Only advantage of AP is if your GC is approved while you are abroad, you are supposed to return on AP as your H1 status would have ended. in practice people have re-entered on H1 in such cases and its been ok. Depending on your PD this may not may not be a concern
more...
makeup doodle Goldendoodle pups
Imm_Exploited
07-26 02:02 PM
Can some one please help to 'Activate' 'Quick Reply' feature?? Thanks.
Details in my signature.
Details in my signature.
girlfriend goldendoodles mn miniature
illusions
04-07 11:19 AM
485 is your application, your emp does not have to pay; although if they do it would be nice :)
hairstyles only Goldendoodle breeder
anindya1234
07-06 10:15 AM
Like many others, I was also unable to file my I-485 after the July 2 fiasco. My lawyer front-desked my application yesterday to ensure my eligibility for the class action. But he sent my application to the Texas Service Center instead of the Nebraska Service Center as was insructed in the form. Also, my employment letter was addressed to the Nebraska Service Center. His reasoning: my I-140 was approved by the Texas Service Center. Also, my name was spelt wrong on the FEDEX tracking system. Will USCIS reject it because of filing at the wrong service center...if so then will I lose my class status? Please shed some light.
crazy_gc
10-04 11:55 AM
i am in florida...and a trip to caribbean for stamping wud work out better for me compared to canada or mexico
anybody who already got the stamping done here...if they could share their experience...it wud be of gr8 help
anybody who already got the stamping done here...if they could share their experience...it wud be of gr8 help
maxy
11-09 05:10 PM
I am currently working for big consulting firm, they hold my H1 and 485 is pending for more than 6 months. i have valid EAD from pending 485.
I am getting full time opportunity, my new employer is ready to transfer H1 as well as they are willing to accept me using EAD. so its entirely my preference.
can you please tell me adv/dis adv of using H1 over EAD or vice versa. (my 6 yrs of H1 will finish in another 6-7 months)
Thanks
I am getting full time opportunity, my new employer is ready to transfer H1 as well as they are willing to accept me using EAD. so its entirely my preference.
can you please tell me adv/dis adv of using H1 over EAD or vice versa. (my 6 yrs of H1 will finish in another 6-7 months)
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment