Lasantha
12-24 05:08 PM
What are those little green squares that show up with our names when we post something?? When you hover over them you see a ToolTip message.
Are they supposed to tell us if we've been Naughty or Nice this year? :cool:
Are they supposed to tell us if we've been Naughty or Nice this year? :cool:
wallpaper Julia Roberts served up an
needhelp!
11-16 10:40 AM
all state chapter members update their signatures to point to their own state chapter, then we will have state chapter links no matter where you go/
yibornindia
08-21 01:34 PM
Bump
Already 3 other threads exists for this. Please do a search before opening threads.
Already 3 other threads exists for this. Please do a search before opening threads.
2011 JULIA Roberts believes it was
billvor
10-08 05:33 PM
Hello.
I filed I-485 on October 1st. Alone with I-485 I filed Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. Instructions for G-1145 says that I will be notified within 24 hours of documents accepting but I didn't get any notification yet. Is this something I should worry about? Documents been sent by Express mail and delivered to Chicago lockbox on October 1st.
I filed I-485 on October 1st. Alone with I-485 I filed Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. Instructions for G-1145 says that I will be notified within 24 hours of documents accepting but I didn't get any notification yet. Is this something I should worry about? Documents been sent by Express mail and delivered to Chicago lockbox on October 1st.
more...
sbmallik
09-07 09:08 AM
Please note that an I-485 approval invalidates the H-1B visa.
I would travel to the US before Advanced Parole expiry to obtain the GC and return. I am not sure of any exceptions - please post the question in 'Ask a Lawyer' section ASAP.
I would travel to the US before Advanced Parole expiry to obtain the GC and return. I am not sure of any exceptions - please post the question in 'Ask a Lawyer' section ASAP.

pappu
05-22 03:33 PM
This is not related to IV agenda and legislative updates section.
more...
Blog Feeds
09-08 09:50 AM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
Right now, the DHS is in the middle of its Quadrennial review, where, apparently all areas that DHS works on are subject to public comment and discussion. If you go to this page (http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org/dialogue2/ideas) you can comment directly on a variety of DHS, including immigration issues. We understand that these comments are given directly to those in the highest levels of office at DHS.
Very few folks have been aware of this opportunity. Probably most important is the way this administration has phrased the debate: "Smart and Tough Enforcement of Immigration Laws - Ideas." (http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org/dialogue2/immigration) I invite all AILA members to be part of this public debate. Click on the above links, make your comment and demand real immigration reform, not twisted and ill-directed "enforcement" whose only purpose is to convince congressman who will still never vote for positive immigration reform to actually do so.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-8252864317741860630?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/have-you-given-your-input-to-dhs-yet.html)
Right now, the DHS is in the middle of its Quadrennial review, where, apparently all areas that DHS works on are subject to public comment and discussion. If you go to this page (http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org/dialogue2/ideas) you can comment directly on a variety of DHS, including immigration issues. We understand that these comments are given directly to those in the highest levels of office at DHS.
Very few folks have been aware of this opportunity. Probably most important is the way this administration has phrased the debate: "Smart and Tough Enforcement of Immigration Laws - Ideas." (http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org/dialogue2/immigration) I invite all AILA members to be part of this public debate. Click on the above links, make your comment and demand real immigration reform, not twisted and ill-directed "enforcement" whose only purpose is to convince congressman who will still never vote for positive immigration reform to actually do so.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-8252864317741860630?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/have-you-given-your-input-to-dhs-yet.html)
2010 Daniel Moder, Julia Roberts#39;
coolpal
03-25 10:25 AM
You can only apply for extension 6 months before exipry.. so the earliest you can do is Mar 30th. Right now, USCIS is very keen on consulting cases, and RFE for client details is pretty much the norm. I got a similar RFE for which I responded, and nothing happened for more than a month. So I applied for premium processing, and they sent another RFE again. I am still waiting on the RFE, but I think it could be because my initial contract agreement (that my company probably sent in the response for RFE) had an end date of 2/28. It is now extended till June, but that is how my client works...
My advice,
1. try not to accept to be on bench... ask your employer to pay while on bench.
2. Apply for h1 extension well before your contract ends or do premium processing if the contract ends in less than 3 months.
3. Be prepared for an RFE. Make sure you can get client letters and such
hope you won't get into what I am experiencing for the last 11 months :(
pal :)
My advice,
1. try not to accept to be on bench... ask your employer to pay while on bench.
2. Apply for h1 extension well before your contract ends or do premium processing if the contract ends in less than 3 months.
3. Be prepared for an RFE. Make sure you can get client letters and such
hope you won't get into what I am experiencing for the last 11 months :(
pal :)
more...
gcdreamer05
09-30 12:58 PM
Could this be the administrative fix that IV is working on - which pappu replied in another thread.
Can we please get this so that people can add spouses (if they did not do so during july fiasco).
Can we please get this so that people can add spouses (if they did not do so during july fiasco).
hair Julia Roberts loves sewing.
Horace Jones
07-07 10:39 AM
Thanks for the link. I read the first few paragraphs and it seems really interesting. I'll check the rest out later on tonight.
more...
four1seven
05-16 10:07 PM
look better?
hot her husband Danny Moder as
waitin_toolong
08-14 06:56 AM
As long as the person married before I-485 was approved follow to join can be availed. it can even be used after I-485 is approved. In case of kids the birth has to be before I-485 approval.
The only problem after I-485 approval is that the dependents have to wait in home country for processing and cannot come to USA to file for AOS. It does not take as long as FB though.
Visa number availability is determined by the primary's PD and the visa bulletin published by Dept of State.
The only problem after I-485 approval is that the dependents have to wait in home country for processing and cannot come to USA to file for AOS. It does not take as long as FB though.
Visa number availability is determined by the primary's PD and the visa bulletin published by Dept of State.
more...
house Julia Roberts says her husband
kpp
02-08 02:24 PM
We had a very god experience with Glen Podbelsek. His office is located in Downtown.
tattoo Julia Roberts, star of the new
sledge_hammer
04-10 01:41 PM
I thought they ended labor substitution!!!
Hello,
Yes, you can file I140 Premium Processing for a substitute labor. I have done that. Got approved in 9 days.
Good Luck.
DesiXP
Hello,
Yes, you can file I140 Premium Processing for a substitute labor. I have done that. Got approved in 9 days.
Good Luck.
DesiXP
more...
pictures husband Danny Moder are at

sheela
08-11 12:59 PM
I have a 16 year old should I sign his immigration forms or must he?
Regards
my attorney asked me to sign
Regards
my attorney asked me to sign
dresses Julia Roberts
nnk555
05-04 11:10 PM
Thanks for reply.
more...
makeup Julia Roberts#39; sewing escape
Chatak
07-12 06:45 AM
You should receive address confirmation by mail. I submitted AR11 online and changed address for pending I485. Got confirmation in mail. Also saw LUD on online satus after 34-5 days
girlfriend husband Danny Moder,
dc2007
03-25 02:06 PM
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I was also thinking to go for H1 as I don't have to renew EAD every year.
My wife has worked on a project and got some money on 1099. and as I said earlier that she has taken SSN based upon her EAD.
Does it mean that she has started using EAD ?
and now her H4 is invalid ?
I have got all copies of my labor, I-140 etc. and it has been more than 180 days that I have got my EAD. Do I need anything else from my old employer ?
My wife has worked on a project and got some money on 1099. and as I said earlier that she has taken SSN based upon her EAD.
Does it mean that she has started using EAD ?
and now her H4 is invalid ?
I have got all copies of my labor, I-140 etc. and it has been more than 180 days that I have got my EAD. Do I need anything else from my old employer ?
hairstyles Julia Roberts ELLE September
glosrfc
04-01 03:15 PM
Huh? Call me old-fashioned but this bloke would rather be matched with someone who has...well, bits that don't dangle so much if you get my gist.
vina92
02-26 01:42 PM
I just watched Sue discussing with two people,about skil bill. Both are in favour of Immigration bill.I do not know to forward the link but if one of you can, please post the link.
ImmigrationAnswerMan
10-13 07:34 PM
Actually your friend wants to go to the local Customs and Border Protection office, not USCIS. I would recommend calling first as many CBP offices have specific times when they will accept walk-ins for issues such as this.
* The information here is of a general nature and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. Immigration laws and procedures frequently change. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
* The information here is of a general nature and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. Immigration laws and procedures frequently change. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment