Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bethenny frankel peta

images You Don#39;t Need A White Hood bethenny frankel peta. ethenny frankel : College
  • ethenny frankel : College



  • senk1s
    09-22 10:24 AM
    arent they supposed to give a packet for that





    wallpaper ethenny frankel : College bethenny frankel peta. The Next Bethenny Frankel!
  • The Next Bethenny Frankel!



  • meridiani.planum
    09-21 11:00 PM
    Hello all,

    For past few months I hear some noice on the web that USCIS may be changing its policy soon by discontinuing Concurrent filing and allowing people to file I485 If I140 is approved irrespetive of visa number availability. How far this is true, have any body got more details on this ?? :confused:

    there was a proposal a while ago to stop allowing concurrent filing, but I have only heard about filing of 485 without an I-140 from people who wish for that, nothing from USCIS.
    Something like that requires a change in the law, its not a matter of USCIS policy





    bethenny frankel peta. Peta Add! (: in Beautiful
  • Peta Add! (: in Beautiful



  • sachuin23
    08-10 02:53 AM
    Hi,
    Address should be home address which in your friends case would be address in India.
    Same applies for the home phone.

    I believe you can put tentative travel date for his travel to US. This info is usually used to determine start date for validity of visa.

    For last question, I had used name and contact info of graduate adviser/Department Head.

    Hope it helps!





    2011 The Next Bethenny Frankel! bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • senk1s
    09-22 10:24 AM
    arent they supposed to give a packet for that



    more...


    bethenny frankel peta. buy ethenny frankel photo
  • buy ethenny frankel photo



  • meenu_a
    03-30 04:26 PM
    Hello,

    I am really having sleepless nights over this, thinking obsessively over and over.

    Here is my situation:

    I am working for a consulting company A since Feb 2003, and they filed for my GC in May 2003 in Ohio for a position. Even though I been working for the same company, I am working for a different position in California, and I never worked for the position in OHIO that is on GC Labor.

    Now, its been two years I filed my 485, got EAD and everything. After 180 days of 485, my employer asked me to work on EAD (to avoid extending H-1). So now I am officially on EAD and used AP once.

    At this time, my contract is coming to an end, can I look for another full time in CA area and use Ac-21 to port.? Is there any issue because even though I am working for the sponsoring employer, but not for the position on GC labor?

    Or shall I not file AC-21, take a different job and come back to the sponsoring employer and work for that position upon GC approval? Or is that out of question because I already used EAD that means automatic invocation of AC-21?

    Please suggest. Thanks





    bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • Hope_GC
    03-12 09:52 PM
    Great Job Mark.

    Incredible, Appreciate your continuing efforts after getting Green Card.



    more...


    bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel, and the
  • Bethenny Frankel, and the



  • greyhair
    08-01 11:19 AM
    Is USCIS case status website down? I am not able to access it.





    2010 Peta Add! (: in Beautiful bethenny frankel peta. You Don#39;t Need A White Hood
  • You Don#39;t Need A White Hood



  • tnite
    02-13 03:18 PM
    graduated with a MS in Computer science in may2007.
    i applied to another university and got my sevis transferred to do my MBA there.
    i have done 11 months 20 days of full time CPT at the previous university(where i did my MS).
    am i eligible for another full time CPT at my new university where i have started my MBA (from jan 21st 2008)?

    the international students service at my previous university is saying "i am eligible for 12months of full time CPT for every educational level, and i cannot get another 12 months if i do MBA because it is a masters degree too".
    please suggest.
    thanks

    yes, they're right. CPT is 12 months max full time and it is 12 months for every educational level.
    1.Part-time CPT is 20 hours a week or less. If done during school year, must maintain full time status. It has no effect on OPT.

    2.Full-time CPT is more than 20 hours a week. (25 hrs a week is full time). If you do more than 12 months of full-time CPT, you lose your OPT option



    more...


    bethenny frankel peta. images Bethenny Frankel Is
  • images Bethenny Frankel Is



  • itsmesabby
    03-11 10:35 AM
    Hi,

    I had my stamping done in Delhi last year in September. They just asked me the following:

    1. Latest Paystubs.
    2. W2.
    3. Client name.
    4. My responsibilities at work.
    5. How long have I worked at my employer.

    All this took just a couple of mins. One of my friend also got his stamping done in Delhi in Dec last year.

    Just carry all documents you can. They will not be needed, but you be more prepared and confident at the interview.

    Thanks





    hair Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel peta. haircuts, Bethenny
  • haircuts, Bethenny



  • QuickGreenCard
    09-29 10:26 PM
    Guys,
    I am currently working as Programmer Analyst for a company who is currently doing the GC. I have been with them for about 7 years.

    Starting next month I am going to use my H1 7th year.

    I am pondering about a new offer Firmware Engg. My GC detaisl are below:
    PD: 06/2003 -- EB3
    Education: MS

    I am planning to stay in H1B, if possible with the new employer. But thinking of doing PERM and see if I can port my earlier date during I-140 filing.

    Any suggestions or recommendations ...

    Thanks

    Srini



    more...


    bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel unveiled her
  • Bethenny Frankel unveiled her



  • immi_seeker
    04-27 04:14 PM
    I took an infopass appointment last october and my FBI name check status was pending. After seeing the USCIS memo on march4th that all namecheck pending for 180 days has been cleared by feb 28th 2009, i went again for an infopass appt last week. IO toldme that my namecheck is still pending.

    So i contacted my senators office same day and sent all my info along with the USCIS memo. Next day senators office called me back and told me that they called USCIS and came to know that my name check has been cleared. Senators office told me that infopass information could be wrong or may not have been updated.

    IS that a possibility ? any inputs ?





    hot buy ethenny frankel photo bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny+frankel+baby+
  • Bethenny+frankel+baby+



  • gckidhamal
    10-01 04:56 PM
    I am over here to seek some guidance for my brother.

    My brother has completed his degree in Physiotherapist from India and now he is planning to come to states for his higher education.

    Experience physiotherapist who already went through this process please help us to understand�
     The immigration process for the Physiotherapist.
     Is it tough to get H1 visa for Physiotherapist now a day after completion of masters from U.S?
     How is the job market for Physiotherapist?
     What is the approximate pay rate for Physiotherapist?

    If you think the information is posted somewhere please guide me to that link and accept my sorry.



    more...


    house Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny+frankel+mother+
  • Bethenny+frankel+mother+



  • acecupid
    06-05 04:27 PM
    Thanks! Keep the information flowing





    tattoo Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel peta. Above, Bethenny Frankel#39;s
  • Above, Bethenny Frankel#39;s



  • eb2waiter
    04-07 06:18 PM
    what do you think folks?
    Is he the "one" to relieve us of the current mess...



    more...


    pictures Bethenny Frankel, and the bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel,
  • Bethenny Frankel,



  • Blog Feeds
    08-09 10:40 PM
    As of July 24, 2009, approximately 44,900 H-1B cap-subject petitions have been received by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and counted towards the H-1B cap. Approximately 20,000 petitions qualifying for the advanced degree cap exemption have been filed. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits. The H-1B program allows foreign nationals to work for their U.S. sponsor employer in a specialty occupation that requires theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields. This may include scientists, engineers, and commuter programmers to name a few. The cap count for H-1B fiscal year 2010 is available at www.uscis.gov (http://www.uscis.gov).

    Call us at 214-999-9999 and Kraft & Associates will answer your H-1B questions.



    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/q6etIgCz4yY/)





    dresses Bethenny+frankel+baby+ bethenny frankel peta. City star Bethenny Frankel
  • City star Bethenny Frankel



  • ss1026
    06-22 12:37 PM
    My friend has a GC since Sep 2004. He recently went to India and married a person who has a stamped F-1 Visa though she has not entered the USA yet. They are planning to enter US this month. Is this legal? What should they be worried about and what are my friend's options if he wants to settle down with his wife in the USA. Will there be an complications if he applies for her GC or should he rather wait till he gets his Citizenship. Any comments would be appreciated



    more...


    makeup images Bethenny Frankel Is bethenny frankel peta. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • AndherNagri
    02-11 10:46 AM
    Great link where we can bark.
    I already wrote in, and feel many more should.
    Unfortunately, White house is not a problem but senate and house are.





    girlfriend Above, Bethenny Frankel#39;s bethenny frankel peta. ethenny frankel ring
  • ethenny frankel ring



  • kirupa
    02-07 01:17 AM
    There will be cases where simply placing your code below initializecomponent doesn't work as expected because your application hasn't fully loaded. For example, code in a UserControl that is relying on application state will return faulty values unless you ensure the parent has loaded via the Loaded event.

    :)





    hairstyles Bethenny Frankel unveiled her bethenny frankel peta. York star Bethenny Frankel
  • York star Bethenny Frankel



  • my2008id
    02-27 08:37 PM
    Hi,

    I am completing my h1 4 years and 7 months..

    Planning to apply for GC.....I don't know about PERM processing...

    1, How long its taking for PERM processing (including ad etc.,)?

    2. Which center is doing PERM faster?

    3. will there be any issue if 2 companies file for LC for me in the same center? my current employer is going file LC, but thinking to join some other company.


    Please help.





    devan
    11-13 05:14 PM
    My attorney office replied back to My I485 query yesterday in the overnight post(today is the last day to respond). For the marriage proof, i attached the marriage certificate which has my incorrect date of birth. I attached the affidavit describing that there is the entry error in the marriage certificate and applied for the correction and as in process with "Registrar of Marriage" office in India. In the meantime, i received the corrected marriage certificate today with the scanned copy. My question is, Can i send my corrected marriage certificate document today to USCIS ? Will they accept with one day delay?

    PD: MAY-2002 - EB3


    Regards
    Devan





    deardar
    03-24 09:27 AM
    Why dont you join the MA state chapter for IV and email the group so someone can get in touch with you and perhaps guide you to a good lawyer .

    There are lot of knowledgeable folks in the group who might be able to help you out.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment