Sunday, June 12, 2011

inspirational quotes on life and love

images inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes for life.
  • inspirational quotes for life.



  • senk1s
    09-23 12:22 PM
    there is a posting on immigration-law.com stating 2 yr EAD is for i140 approved applicants only - but that is not true in our case





    wallpaper inspirational quotes for life. inspirational quotes on life and love. So, for today#39;s Inspirational
  • So, for today#39;s Inspirational



  • indianabacklog
    10-30 12:37 PM
    My EAD application has been pending more than 90 days.
    Just called the USCIS office.
    Look like the center it has been sent to is processing EAD's of date: May 03.
    So my application is still 2.5 months away.

    The agent tells me that I can get an interim EAD, by scheduling an appointment using InfoPass: http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php

    Just posting this since, I had earlier asked about the 90 day rule for EAD's(if you do not get within 90 days, you can get from local office) and everyone told me that .. this rule was dead and buried.
    Looks like it isn't :)

    It is dead and buried. If you make an infopass appointment they will simply send a message while you are there to say the processing time is beyond 90 days.

    Then you should either get an interim EAD or the real thing from the processing center within two weeks.

    The local office does not issue any EAD's.





    inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Desertfox
    04-28 04:11 PM
    The new administration has definitely something to do with this. Being an AZ resident for a while, I noticed how popular Janet Napolitano was here as a governor, even in this strongly republican state. I am sure her nomination as DHS secretary will bring more positive changes for us.





    2011 So, for today#39;s Inspirational inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • anandrajesh
    02-12 02:42 PM
    I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.



    more...


    inspirational quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • sodh
    07-27 05:03 PM
    And one more thing notarize the request, its not neccesary,but its better to be safe.





    inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • arihant
    05-06 04:10 PM
    Additional Resources to Eliminate Backlog by Sep 2007

    The DOL reports that they are "scaling up" resources dedicated to the elimination of backlog cases. Their stated deadline for eliminating the backlog is September 30, 2007. Based on what we at the Murthy Law Firm are experiencing, they are going to have to really increase their efforts, particularly in Pennsylvania, to meet this goal. They note that the work at the BPCs cannot be compared to the PERM case processing, since backlog cases receive full review, whereas the PERM cases are based upon attestations and primarily are technology-driven.



    more...


    inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • rsb
    06-29 02:11 PM
    Thanks logiclife for you detailed answer.





    2010 inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • jliechty
    May 28th, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Visible Dust products used to cost way more than they were worth (they're still expensive, but not as prohibitive as they were previously). At that time, I found this article (http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.html?page=1), which offers a much less expensive suggestion. It could be worth checking out if you want to try a brush almost identical to the VD products without paying their high prices (a bit of "elbow grease" is required - just be careful to keep it off the sensor!). ;)



    more...


    inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • roseball
    03-03 03:10 PM
    AGI = American Greencard for Indians

    Please add this to the immigration acronyms thread started today...:).......:D........:p





    hair inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. hot inspirational quotes on
  • hot inspirational quotes on



  • syedajmal
    03-31 04:14 PM
    Speeding is a misdemeanor in some states and can cause a false alarm. Just recollect to see if you can recollect anything where you ran into the law even something minor??



    more...


    inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • jotv
    10-16 10:52 PM
    hai all ,

    i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.

    i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
    here is my question

    by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.

    please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .

    those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.

    i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:





    hot cute quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:22 PM
    I meant EB-2 India and China alone



    more...


    house *Where There Is Love* inspirational quotes on life and love. Inspirational quotes from
  • Inspirational quotes from



  • brawn81
    08-09 06:51 PM
    can you please add 2005,06,07,08 in the poll options..





    tattoo inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Sakthisagar
    04-15 08:35 AM
    Most of the above documnets were optional 2 years back, but now it become compulsory in all these, Workorder/SOW and PO is very much necessary, for an approval, Since this is a Premium Processing, there are chances of getting an RFE, asking for original contract between client and the vendor, at that time you can ask the Final Vendor or Client to send or Fax the contract directly to USCIS. And ask your attorney to mention in a covering letter in the RFE that the contract is sent by your Vendor Attorney thru mail or fax,

    Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)

    Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.

    Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.

    May GOD Bless



    more...


    pictures inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Ramba
    10-17 05:28 PM
    Hi,

    My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?

    Thanks,

    In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.





    dresses inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. Famous Quote: Inspirational
  • Famous Quote: Inspirational



  • rbalaji5
    07-25 03:09 PM
    There is a problem with my wife's date of birth certificate. The brith certificate holds the original date of birth (May 1973) where as the all other ceritificates like school records, passports is having different date of birth (Dec 1973) (usually in India we used to change the date of birth to get into the kindergarden with some early date of birth). I am unable to get the Non-availability certificate as the original birth certificate already exists. Correcting the date of birth all the certificates and passports is not possible and it may took a long time as we need to go through court.

    I am planning to submit the affidavits from parents alongwith the other certificates like 10th Mark sheets, etc., Pls advise - Is it ok?.

    Otherwise I can submit the original brith certificate alongwith affidavits from parents and relatives saying that the date of birth is mistakenly registered.

    Please help.



    more...


    makeup inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. *Where There Is Love*
  • *Where There Is Love*



  • JP McMahon
    November 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
    Have you tried inserting a different Compactflash card?





    girlfriend inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • munnu77
    04-16 01:53 PM
    Both of us work in the energy (electricity) industry.

    then..wont be a problm..make sure u get a good deal before u move..





    hairstyles inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes on life and love. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • ashiqman
    06-24 03:04 PM
    I work for a very small start-up American firm. The company has been in business since 1 year. Even I have been with the company (full-time) for approximately the same amount of time. Unfortunately, the company has not been able to make any revenues in this 1 year. I am planning to visit India in May and if I do, I will have to get my H1 restamped, since my old visa has expired. In this forum, I have seen some instances of rejection/hold on H1B stamping. Taking that into account and given the situation of my company (although genuine and still having enough funds to run), is it worth taking the risk? I will be appearing for an interview in Mumbai. Any info in this regard will be really helpful to me. Thanks in advance.





    bablata2007
    11-27 04:29 PM
    Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?





    beautifulMind
    08-24 11:34 AM
    I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message



    No comments:

    Post a Comment