Sunday, June 12, 2011

dumb jokes that are funny

images Smart man + dumb woman dumb jokes that are funny. funny) jokes about F-words
  • funny) jokes about F-words



  • ghost
    08-11 11:54 AM
    Alrite, looks like folks need some inspiration to read such a long post!

    See this video - think of you as the lil bear and IV leadership as the papa bear :-)

    The Bear - Film by Jean-Jacques Annaud (http://www.flixxy.com/bear-animal-nature-film.htm)





    wallpaper funny) jokes about F-words dumb jokes that are funny. funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb
  • funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb



  • nozerd
    01-28 07:25 PM
    Yes, same thing happened to me also. My nephew who applied got OCI but when I applied for my daughter the application was rejected and sent back. I then got PIO.
    Per the rules to get OCI at least 1 of the parents nationality has to be non Indian. The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.





    dumb jokes that are funny. Cheese that are dumb ordinary unforgivably Why was around those magical
  • Cheese that are dumb ordinary unforgivably Why was around those magical



  • calif
    10-29 03:59 PM
    which service center?

    Give a try if they can update it.





    2011 funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb dumb jokes that are funny. Or funny pootie/woozle
  • Or funny pootie/woozle



  • Domino
    09-12 02:58 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.

    I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
    As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.

    Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?

    We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?

    And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?

    Thank you for your answers!



    more...


    dumb jokes that are funny. Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny
  • Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny



  • ndialani
    11-21 04:31 AM
    Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.

    I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.

    Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?

    Thanks.

    I live in LA , my wife and me drove from LA to Nogales. You can fly into Phoenix and rent a car. Phoenix to Nogales is 1.5 hours only.
    We stayed at Best western , which is RIGHT at the border. (Nogales,Arizona).It is owned my an Indian, he was very helpful. Most of the people end up staying there. Dont bring your car to other side. We call the cab at 7 in the morning. I guess he only charged like $7-8 dollars. Its only 1 mile.
    You just walk across the border. No questions asked. Get a cab, they all know it!!!!
    i guess we paid $10-12 dollars . He will take you to BANAMAX bank which is walking distance from the US embassy. Try to be the first one. They only accept CASH(Dollars).;
    Get the draft and walk back there. you will be required to show your passport at the bank too.
    If you are in a group or couple of you. One can stand in the line and other can to to the bank.
    Sprint phone works well over there at the border.
    If you have an I phone.....o'well!!!
    If your case is straight forward....it should not be a problem. They will tell you , to pick up your stamped passport in the evening, or if not ready ...the next day. But dont worry....99.9% everyone gets it the same day.
    If by any chance you get rejected. you can plee to homeland security office at the border . if your visa is not expired , they might let you slip back in to US. If not, you will have to go to Mexico City to fly back to India. I only know , one such case.
    KEY IS TO GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MAY BE 6:00am.
    We did not take any permit or visa as it is within 20 mile distance.
    On over way back , we got a new I-94 at homeland security office. It is very important.
    any questions....feel free to PM me.
    Good Luck!!!





    dumb jokes that are funny. Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny
  • Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny



  • pappu
    08-15 04:07 PM
    Pappu,
    Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.
    I was urging members to contact any of the indian organizations listed as links to get support for our cause. These organizations are either formed by groups of professionals in a occupation or by regional groups from india. We have already got support from Indian Physician association and it helped us a lot when we went to meet lawmakers or spoke with the media. Likewise if other members could make individual efforts, it will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    dumb jokes that are funny. Hilarious Dumb Blonde Jokes!
  • Hilarious Dumb Blonde Jokes!



  • priti8888
    12-20 07:57 PM
    Posted by 3 hours ago

    "Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."

    http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/





    2010 Cheese that are dumb ordinary unforgivably Why was around those magical dumb jokes that are funny. Smart man + dumb woman
  • Smart man + dumb woman



  • rajuseattle
    08-30 01:42 AM
    R u working for a desi bodyshop who may have been on the blacklist of USCIS?

    Usually for I-485 stage USCIS looks for last 5 yrs of employment an the latest I-94 and TAX return for past 3 yrs.

    Who filed your I-485, if its attorney then he may not have provided the required evidence for your current immigration status.

    Whats your I-140 status?



    more...


    dumb jokes that are funny. funny dumb blonde jokes.
  • funny dumb blonde jokes.



  • Sakthisagar
    05-19 11:02 AM
    Look i am not trying to say "mera bharat Mahan". All i am saying is tell me why should the Indian PM work to get us the Green Card. If you feel the Indian PM is incompetent, that is a different issue. Even if there was a competent PM, why should he/she work to get our Green Card?

    Mexico is a bordering country and has a different kind of trade and agreeements. It is not the same for other countries like India and China.

    Tell me why not Indian PM can't indicate to The US President on immigration? what is wrong in that logically, only for dollars and election fund they need NRIs how many Indians who are in US contribute to the Indian economy. Tell me what is wrong in asking ?

    Mexico might be bordering country but India aslo ahve trade agreements with US, is PM afrain of US authorities? or there is no order for the all powerful all is wel madame and her son who is good for nothing?

    Tail Note: heard from confidential sources when Indian PM visited White house it is said for every question President Obama asks he was on hot line with his master madame in Delhi for answers, he can never say anything without asking her!





    hair Or funny pootie/woozle dumb jokes that are funny. dumb blonde jokes dirty. funny
  • dumb blonde jokes dirty. funny



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 07:36 PM
    for wife and daughter. daughter is just 5 years old. Is it common?
    My notices are still missing.......



    more...


    dumb jokes that are funny. funny valentines day jokes.
  • funny valentines day jokes.



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-06 01:10 PM
    DISH Network IPTV (http://www.dishworldiptv.com/index.html)


    this is what i am talking about

    Thanks for link, Billu. Interesting but seems expensive. Hope they reduce the price :D





    hot Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny dumb jokes that are funny. Dumb Jokes and Funny Dumb
  • Dumb Jokes and Funny Dumb



  • zeta411
    12-02 11:58 AM
    Here is what I am going through.
    On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.

    I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.

    Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.



    more...


    house jokes make Fun pages, dumb jokes that are funny. dumb blonde jokes dirty. funny
  • dumb blonde jokes dirty. funny



  • gc_rip
    07-06 12:52 PM
    Thanks Ann,

    This is really helpful.

    To understand it carefully, as long as the new company can provide me a future job offer, when the PD is current the GC can be approved.

    In this case,
    1. Should I transfer my H1B with the new company, or it's not required? My job offer will be from the Indian company, and not the US company.

    2. In case of business travel, until the PD is current, if I don't have AP renewed which visa should I travel on? As I won't be paid directly from the US counterpart of the company, I am not sure if I can travel using H1 for short time.
    Could traveling on B1 visa consider it as abandonment of GC process?


    Thanks,
    -Raj





    tattoo Dumb Blonde Jokes, Funny dumb jokes that are funny. funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb
  • funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 11:28 AM
    According to the legal assistant:

    Traditional Labor:

    Incase of substitution the beneficiary has to sign the approved labor. Otherwise it is not required.

    PERM: Requires beneficiary's signature.

    Thanks bond65



    more...


    pictures Hilarious Dumb Blonde Jokes! dumb jokes that are funny. Blonde Jokes funny blonde
  • Blonde Jokes funny blonde



  • same_old_guy
    08-16 03:11 PM
    1) The company has to send a letter to USCIS to withdraw the I-129.
    2) It can withdraw at any time before or after approval. In fact it wont matter to you if you never work for the company.
    3) If USCIS rejects it, as in not selected in lottery, you will get back USCIS fee. If you withdraw it there is no refund. In any case, you dont get back lawyer's fee.
    4) Withdraw can be done anytime.
    5) No form. The company has to send a letter in letterhead stating the receipt number, asking to revoke the application.
    6) I dont think USCIS sends any confirmation if H1 is revoked by employer. In any case of H1, you dont have to worry so much. It's all responsibility of the company. It's perfectly valid to have more than 1 H1 at any time.





    dresses Dumb Jokes and Funny Dumb dumb jokes that are funny. If you#39;ve got any funny jokes
  • If you#39;ve got any funny jokes



  • jagan13
    02-25 02:58 PM
    I finally got my renewed passport with all the correct details, mailed to me yday. I ended up renewing my license today and got it for 1 yr as I only have the extension notice of action. They never gave me the tracking #, which makes me think they dont normally keep a record of the tracking # in a system for a passport being issued. I think it would be better for anybody trying to apply for a passport through mail, to send a pre paid envelope with a tracking # along with the original application to be used for returing the new passport. But, primarily they are still keeping up with the 40 day turn around as far as passport renewals go.

    I appreciate everybody who took time to respond to the thread.


    Thanks,
    Jagan



    more...


    makeup funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb jokes that are funny. jokes make Fun pages,
  • jokes make Fun pages,



  • glamzon
    08-02 03:15 PM
    lol...nice joke ..can i borrow your pigeon for this weekend ..need to make some weekend deliveries ;)





    girlfriend funny dumb blonde jokes. dumb dumb jokes that are funny. Some Funny Google Fails
  • Some Funny Google Fails



  • sk2006
    07-03 03:24 AM
    Here's an idea that came up in my head:

    There's no use working 'towards' EB wait period issues, there will always be thorns in the roses.. Lets work 'against' EB advantages (superficially) - well this could be in parallel to 'towards' part.

    Here's the agenda:

    "Restrict/Prohibit all non-immigrant class workers (H1, L1 etc) from investing, be it 401k, IRAs, Regular stock investing, Real Estate investing, Forex etc"


    (Before you all start bashing this, let me put down some pros & cons)...

    Pros:
    1. People (with immigrant intent) will not be in limbo. if you want to move back after living 5-6 yrs in US, there's nothing to pay penalty on. Today there's an early withdrawal penalty on 401K, IRA.
    Like many of us - who applied for 140/485 waiting endlessly for the magic card.... investing our dear hard earned money in 401ks & other investment vehicles - only to see them lose value or worse stuck in that vehicle (Of course there's another school of thought that says if I invested 10k in 401k, & net value is now 20k & even if I withdraw it paying penalty, I will be in green..but i guess this demographic will be significantly small). My colleagues & I too procrastinated about moving back to India - but since we still have to recover our 401k/IRA losses we have been pushing the magic year a little further - but thats just me.

    2. Markets/Businesses will realize the sudden disappearance of funds coming into market because of this new law & Market forces might lobby towards faster Immigrant status changes - remember this law is only for non-immigrants, Permanent residents would have no restrictions on investments.

    3. We (IV community) need not work diligently on this issue. We might just have to create some numbers on folks who made good amount of money in speculating oil/natural gas/gold and driving these prices like crazy OR who have been sending profits on investments to their home country. If we at least get this ball roll, anti-immigrants like numbersusa will pick up this agenda & work 'with' us..

    4. Home country flourishes.. 401k has an annual limit of 15.5k $ for 2008, 16.5K $ for 2009). Assuming 250K non-immigrants (H1s, L1s) restricted to invest, yearly 3Billion USD just disappears from markets & at least a small percentage would find its way to home country. This is just 401K. If we add IRAs and regular trading accounts, Real Estate.... Wall Street would crap in their pants - they need our money to drive their Ferraris, Lambos you know!! If Wall Street says something, Capitol Hill HAS to listen.


    Cons:
    1. H1s L1s wont be able to reap profits in investments. Hey at least you wont be losing your money. This is like a pseudo protection of your money if you have H1, L1 cards. Who knows? This might create huge demand for people wanting to convert from EB2/EB3 to H1 :)


    If you all see any other sides of this story, you know where to find that 'reply' button.

    Disclaimer: I am not looking to crash markets - just trying to leverage our situation with that of markets, with anti-immigrant groups' position as catalyst.


    Also:
    Ban us from buying land, cars and houses as well and see how fast media, NAR and automobile companies come out in favor of faster GC for us!





    hairstyles funny valentines day jokes. dumb jokes that are funny. Dumb One Line Jokes Funny Joke . Browse Other Funny Jokes, Short Jokes only
  • Dumb One Line Jokes Funny Joke . Browse Other Funny Jokes, Short Jokes only



  • ilwaiting
    06-15 03:30 PM
    There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.

    Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.





    NNReddy
    08-25 09:05 PM
    My friend's wife got a job. company didn't ask for ead card so far. she filed the employment applicaiton where they asked her if she is a citizen or green card, she filled everything correct, they made an offer and did the background check, she is supposed to start in 2 weeks.
    Question, does she need to disclose about EAD now or wait until start give the information while filling I-9 Form. Does employeer right to not hire people on EAD?
    Please clarify.





    pa_arora
    07-10 04:20 PM
    India and China EB2 - 01OCT03



    No comments:

    Post a Comment