Monday, June 27, 2011

inspirational funny quotes

images Funny Parrot Anger Quote inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • delhiguy
    06-24 12:08 PM
    bump..





    wallpaper inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. girlfriend funny quotes on
  • girlfriend funny quotes on



  • nrmarrivada9
    03-29 02:14 PM
    Here is the contextual description of my scenario:

    I worked in a motel (while i was on F1) during the year 2007 and that salary was reflected on my W2. I maintained a clean work status after the initial transgression. I changed to H1B in the year 2008. My GC process was initiated and my application cleared the PERM and I-140 stages successfully.
    My question is, will i face any hurdles during the I-485 stage because of the mistake that i committed while i was on F1 ((worked in a motel illegally)? If yes, how serious/low profile could the implications be?

    Your advise is much appreciated.

    Thanks
    MR





    inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • prom2
    07-26 01:49 PM
    :

    TSC last Receipts:

    RD ---- ND
    06/20 07/23
    06/21 07/20
    06/19 07/20
    06/19 07/20
    06/21 07/19
    06/21 07/19
    06/18 07/19
    06/21 07/19
    06/14 07/19
    06/21 07/19


    NSC last Receipts

    RD ---- ND
    06/24 07/26
    06/29 07/24
    06/04 07/23
    06/26 07/23
    06/27 07/23
    06/27 07/23
    06/25 07/20
    06/26 07/20
    06/26 07/20
    06/18 07/20
    06/04 07/20





    2011 girlfriend funny quotes on inspirational funny quotes. family quotes and sayings
  • family quotes and sayings



  • Guitar
    12-07 01:18 AM
    Hi Members,
    I am pretty new to the forum. I thought you must be helpful answering my questions because attorneys in my company provided are not helpful.
    My attorneys filed Labor with the missing job information like in the allien job experience section. i saw the the current job start date is wrong then the job 2 is put with the wrong dates. Job 3 is not there. I got a audit as ******** is my attorney as special audit. when I contacted they said its electronically filed then can't change. They will take care in later stage.Then THE LABOR IS CERTIFIED. Now I see nothing has been taken care. they are filing I-140.

    Now my question is if i get RFE in I-140 in future and I send the experience letters obviously which will be different date( as labor is approved with aliens wrong info in experince).

    PLEASE members let me know the complication.. am getting really worried..Let me know what to do.



    more...


    inspirational funny quotes. funny inspirational
  • funny inspirational



  • Ann Ruben
    04-28 11:04 AM
    Assuming you meet the requirements for E visa status as an employee and not an owner of the company, this is a viable strategy.





    inspirational funny quotes. great funny quotes. also funny
  • great funny quotes. also funny



  • cr125rider
    04-16 01:48 AM
    Whew, I thought the logo was best too, good thing I saved it as a different psd. Modding now...
    DONE:



    more...


    inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • wandmaker
    01-25 04:36 PM
    Query on behalf of a friend -

    What are the timelines for I-539 Change of Status for H1 to H4?
    Is premium processing option available for the this change of status?

    Friend worked till last week of pregnancy (clean H1 history before). Her 12 weeks of maternity leave is ending soon and looks like the family needs to pay attention to child's condition and she has no choice but to become a full-time mom (another full-time job in itself though). She was in status during her maternity leave (some part of which was covered by STD insurance, remaining unpaid leave totaling 12 weeks under FMLA). She needs to change her status from H1 to H4.

    - File for H1-H4 ASAP with in the unpaid leave window
    - No premium processing available for H4





    2010 inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. Funny Parrot Anger Quote
  • Funny Parrot Anger Quote



  • veritas1
    10-16 10:12 PM
    I applied for H1B as a Software Test Engineer and my LCA is applied with the same job description. Now i wish to work as Programmer Analyst in the same location specified in the LCA. will i need to amend my LCA or H1B or is it fine to continue with the same LCA. Are there any chances of my LCA getting denied and how long will it take to get the new LCA. Thanking you in advance.


    You will need to have the petitioner file an amended petition only if there has been a material change in the terms and conditions of your employment.

    Compare the job duties (not just job titles) of the original and new job to determine if they are in the same Standard Occupational Classification (SOC). See, Find Occupations (http://online.onetcenter.org/find/). If the jobs are in the same SOC, they would both have the same prevailing wage and no material change has occurred. In that case, you may only need to get a new LCA. All LCAs take up to 7 business days to get certified by the DOL. In your case, Software Engineer and Programmer Analyst are probably materially different so an amended petition is most likely the best course of action.



    more...


    inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • TexDBoy
    11-22 03:37 PM
    I think
    - For Perm and subsequently I-140, you can only specify employers that are directly relevant to the number of years of experience claimed in labor. The details of the petitioning employer are most relevant and all your past employments should add up to the experience required
    - However, for I-485, which is your application, you have to specify all the employments that you filed taxes for and from whom you received your paystubs (primary/secondary).





    hair family quotes and sayings inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • ajju
    10-05 07:20 PM
    http://cartoonbox.slate.com/hottopic/?image=5&topicid=86

    direct image URL:

    http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468

    may be no time to shave... no time to reform...



    more...


    inspirational funny quotes. funny inspirational quotes
  • funny inspirational quotes



  • indygc
    10-09 04:06 PM
    ~bump~





    hot funny inspirational inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • pasa0202
    12-10 03:31 PM
    Hello Attorney,

    Is my perm valid if I am out the US without H1 B status? OR

    Can I get H1B extension if my perm & I 140 get approved when I am out of the US without H1B status?

    Here is my situation:

    -My I140/I485 got denied -- in Aug 2009
    -I got 9th H1B extension which is valid till Apr 2010
    (As I know after Apr 2010 that I am not eligible to get extensions)
    -My present company started filing PERM in Dec 2009 (No chances of getting PERM & I 140 approvals before Apr 2010)
    -My company planning to send me out of the US (probably India/Japan) in Apr 2010 to work from there because of my H1B expiration. They want to continue my PERM and I 140 process.

    My question to the attorneys:

    If my PERM get approved after 6 or 8 months I am eligible for H1B extension even though I am out of the country without H1 B status?
    Or
    Do I need to wait 1 year to get the new H1B for 3+3 years?

    I really appreciate your suggestions.



    more...


    house funny inspirational quotes for inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • lonedesi
    07-27 01:59 PM
    Thank you WeShallOvercome for the link. I happened to overlook the FAQs which USCIS released few days back.





    tattoo great funny quotes. also funny inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes.
  • inspirational funny quotes.



  • kirupa
    04-23 10:07 PM
    Hi Gaurav,
    Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible to customize the scrollbar inside a WebBrowser. The WebBrowser is almost a direct inline view of the IE browser, so if your IE browser's scrollbars were different, then I believe the WebBrowser control's scrollbars would be different as well.

    In other words, the style is inherited from IE.

    :)



    more...


    pictures inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes
  • inspirational funny quotes



  • redford
    12-04 07:04 AM
    Thank You!!!





    dresses inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. wallpaper funny quotes about
  • wallpaper funny quotes about



  • Blog Feeds
    02-10 08:50 PM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/flag_CNMI.gifAll immigration law attorneys must deal with foreign countries, unique international legal issues, and some quaint interpretations of law. The lawyers at Los Angeles' Fong & Chun are no exception, and in fact, this recent change affects some of our clients who do business in or own businesses in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).

    On 28 November 2008, "the United States" as defined for purposes of the Immigration & Nationality Act (INA) just got bigger, with the addition of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Although there are probably wrinkles I have not yet read in the treaty, this essentially puts the CNMI on the same footing as Puerto Rico. Here's the cute part:

    Because the CNMI will become part of the "United States" as defined by �101(a)(38) of the INA, "residence or presence in the CNMI before 28 November 2009 shall NOT be considered residence or physical presence within the USA for INA purposes. Thus, on 29 November 2009, all persons physically present in the CNMI are considered "to be present in the United States without inspection, by operation of law."

    Will these PWIs (present without inspection) be eligible to adjust status? Unclear? Are they working "abroad" for purposes of L visas? Yes, as it turns out. One thing is clear: Legal Permanent Residents (so-called "green" card holders) who wish to base a naturalization application based on physical presence in the CNMI will NOT be able to do so for pre-29 November 2009 periods of time. Isn't this esoterica fun? --jcf





    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/02/the-usa-is-bigger.html)



    more...


    makeup inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. funny inspirational quotes for
  • funny inspirational quotes for



  • raj_ky
    08-06 09:48 AM
    In the application filed, I received a query stating "Labor Condition Application is marked to indicate you are an exempt HIB dependent for the beneficiary based on the existence of masters degree from the United States. Please confirm your claim that you are an expemt for this beneficiary. If no United States masters degree exists for this beneficiary, the LCA is not valid and may require a withdrawal of the current petition and filing of a new petition with a new LCA that adhers to Labor Department's requirement for H1B dependents".

    My Employer wants to reply that this was a clerical mistake..... Is this right? or should he file a new petition.

    Can I file another petition if this petition is rejected?





    girlfriend inspirational funny quotes. inspirational funny quotes. funny inspirational quotes.
  • funny inspirational quotes.



  • saikatmandal
    02-11 02:53 PM
    I didnt mean to burst your bubble...but may be its just that you are getting another finger printing notice. Its expires in 15 months. If you read the other forums July 07 filers have started getting their next set of FP notices. I wouldnt get too carried away.

    That definitely sounds like a reasonable explaination .... !!!





    hairstyles funny inspirational quotes inspirational funny quotes. Inspirational and Funny Quotes
  • Inspirational and Funny Quotes



  • EAD
    01-28 07:29 PM
    Hi Guys,

    How important is NAICS code. Can someone has same SOC code but diffrent NAICS code can interchange . I read only SOC codes, discription and wages matter.Is it true.

    Thanks





    krishna_brc
    12-18 02:41 PM
    Can PERM Labor be filed by an employer for a dependent who is in AOS?
    Dependent has EAD and working.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    arunkotte
    01-13 03:13 PM
    I am from Memphis, TN anyone else from Tennessee?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment