Monday, June 27, 2011

funny signs

images Funny Signs middot; with 2 comments funny signs. Related Posts Funny signs
  • Related Posts Funny signs



  • valluriraja
    10-11 07:53 PM
    HI,

    Some one could you please let me know how and where I can give complaint about H1B holding company.





    wallpaper Related Posts Funny signs funny signs. Filed under: Funny Signs
  • Filed under: Funny Signs



  • jagadeesh
    12-13 04:49 PM
    Hi All,
    Currently iam working for a X company and i do have 2 layers(A,B) to my end client Y. My company got agreement with company A and A got agreement with B. Now, my client (Y)wants me on full time.I have signed non-compete with my employer that i will not join his clients.But Y is no way a client to my employer. Will there be any issue if i join with Y?

    Any replies is highly appreciated.





    funny signs. 27 Very Strange Funny Signs
  • 27 Very Strange Funny Signs



  • wandmaker
    12-10 11:54 PM
    can we call to customer care and change the name on tht.

    You can call USCIS and notify the error, they will tell you how to refile.





    2011 Filed under: Funny Signs funny signs. HAHA FUNNY - TRAFFIC SIGNS
  • HAHA FUNNY - TRAFFIC SIGNS



  • sweet_jungle
    02-02 02:13 AM
    Can somebody provode me list of H-1 sponsoring consultants in non-IT field?



    more...


    funny signs. funny signs 10
  • funny signs 10



  • vivekm1309
    08-02 01:51 PM
    Please close the thread if it is non sence.

    Just thaugt to have a idea about how many people have missed this opprtunity.

    MY PD is EB2 June 7 2006.

    MC

    This seems like a filibuster thread :p Our folks seem to be learning fast from folks like Senator King & Senator Sessions :D





    funny signs. funny signs pictures.
  • funny signs pictures.



  • Jaime
    08-20 03:32 PM
    Work travel prevents me from attending the DC rally on the 18th (was going to attend on the 13th), but if anyone is hesitating on whether to go due to funds, i offer $200 if you promise to attend. Send me a private message!



    more...


    funny signs. Funny Sign :: Toilet Sign
  • Funny Sign :: Toilet Sign



  • kirupa
    06-19 01:09 AM
    Ah - good old FindResource. Glad you figured it out :)





    2010 27 Very Strange Funny Signs funny signs. Funny Signs middot; with 2 comments
  • Funny Signs middot; with 2 comments



  • OLDMONK
    06-16 08:35 PM
    Use I-134 instead which is used for EB petitions.

    InThemoment is right. I got I-134 from my attorney for 485 filing..



    more...


    funny signs. funny sign picture2 - Funny
  • funny sign picture2 - Funny



  • Ann Ruben
    02-25 11:22 PM
    The only answer to your question is:"it depends". Who are your state's Senators and how interested/influential are they in immigration issues? Same question for whoever is the Congressperson for your district. I don't think any there is any harm in contacting both Senators as well as the Congressperson for your district.





    hair HAHA FUNNY - TRAFFIC SIGNS funny signs. funny cigarrets
  • funny cigarrets



  • raysaikat
    12-06 08:00 AM
    Is it possible to get F1 status adjusted to H1 without going for a H1 stamping?

    Yes. If you have your H1-B approval notice with a start date, say Feb 1, 2008, and I-94 cards with it, then you will automatically be on H1-B from Feb 1, 2008 (assuming that you have valid F-1 status still Jan 31, in this example. OPT is F-1 status).

    If your H1-B approval came without I-94 cards, then you need to go out of the country to adjust status.



    more...


    funny signs. Funny Signs - The Apple Bite
  • Funny Signs - The Apple Bite



  • applejelly
    01-05 11:52 AM
    I can't see it :(





    hot funny signs 10 funny signs. funny signs!
  • funny signs!



  • fasterthanlight�
    05-07 06:44 PM
    beautiful! just like the above said, the gloss thing isn't needed


    I wondered why the top of the stamp design was rounded :) I think this would look better without the rounded edge. But the design itself is really good!


    i like it but i dnt think you should have rounded the gloss

    Agreed. Here's some more versions



    more...


    house Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily funny signs. Hilarious and Funny signs
  • Hilarious and Funny signs



  • mannishk
    08-06 03:03 PM
    Thanks, that is what i had thought and came to know by an attorney as well.

    Regards,





    tattoo funny signs pictures. funny signs. Funny Signs
  • Funny Signs



  • boreal
    05-14 12:27 AM
    TSC is not processing most EB3 I485. This is not supposed to be revealed publicly. It is wrong, so that's why I'm speaking out.

    If you are really an undercover USCIS officer, then you can blow the whistle on USCIS illegal (supposed to be) operations...you will have the whistle blower protection offered by the US Govt...



    more...


    pictures Funny Sign :: Toilet Sign funny signs. Weird and Funny Signs around
  • Weird and Funny Signs around



  • perm
    07-06 10:08 AM
    Media Drive - not even 9000 diggs from US!!??

    There's a thread on media coverage which also states that we can get a lot of coverage amongst people via Digg.com.

    What is digg and how it works- (wikipedia)
    Readers can view all of the stories that have been submitted by fellow users in the "digg/News/Upcoming" section of the site. Once a story has received enough "diggs", it appears on Digg's front page. Should the story not receive enough diggs, or if enough users report a problem with the submission, the story will remain in the "digg all" area, where it may eventually be removed.


    The highest rated digg in last 7 days (with 8632 hits / diggs) is that of a iphone. Our issue could not even beat the new iphone release. Immigrationvoice has about 14893 members, 7939 active members. If each member does a digg for himself and other one for spouse, we should have atleast 14000 digg to keep our write ups LIVE, in the minds of all the people visiting this page.

    Our Diggs
    http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants
    http://digg.com/politics/U_S_Withdraws_Offer_of_60_000_Job_Based_Visas_Ange ring_Immigration_Lawyer
    http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans
    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin
    http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal
    http://digg.com/politics/FLOWER_DAY_JULY_10TH
    http://digg.com/politics/Highly_Skilled_Immigrants_fightback_against_unfair _immigration_practices
    http://digg.com/politics/Feds_play_games_with_immigrants
    http://digg.com/politics/Immigration_Malpractice
    http://digg.com/politics/Green_card_hopefuls_to_resort_to_Gandhigiri_in_US
    http://digg.com/politics/Suit_Planned_Over_Visas_for_the_Highly_Skilled
    http://digg.com/politics/Legal_Workers_Lose_Chance_at_Green_Cards_2
    http://digg.com/politics/Door_to_getting_a_job_based_visa_closes_abruptly





    dresses funny signs! funny signs. Funny Signs
  • Funny Signs



  • gc_chahiye
    07-22 11:16 PM
    I think you are ok, but a better forum to ask this might be the criminal issues section on murthy forum. There are experts there on CMIT etc:

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=frm&s=1024039761&f=8064060382



    more...


    makeup funny sign picture2 - Funny funny signs. Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily
  • Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily



  • chintu123
    12-21 02:04 PM
    Hi ,

    Here is my scenario

    H4 visa----oct-2007 to sept-2010
    Entered US---oct--2008 on h4
    Filed for h1---april 2009
    H1 approved---aug 2009

    Actually i had to start a project dated 12-oct'09 but unfortunately the project got cancelled.From then i have been looking for project but no luck.Currently i am in a dilemma regarding my status and course of action.I am thinking to change my status to H4 again by filing i-539.

    The main problem is my employer did not run any payroll for me since oct-st(official kick off date afetr h1 COS approval) i did not have any project and when i ask him about that he says he can state that i will officially join the company in Jan 2010 and he will start running the payroll from jan 2010(irrespective of me getting a project and he says i have to pay half of my taxes from my pocket that the employer would be entitled to pay and he will pay the rest and cut it from my payroll once i get a project).I am totally in a state of confusion and do not want to take any risk anymore regarding my status and from the employer(he is taking advantage of my situation).

    My questions are

    1. How safe is it to apply COS at this point
    2. If in case he starts running my payroll from Jan and still i dont land in a project even after couple of months can i go head and change my status to h4 in march with the 2 paystubs (jan and feb which he is promising to run)
    3.in worst case if the payroll is not run by him what would be the best course of action

    I would appreciate your response

    Thanks





    girlfriend Funny Signs funny signs. Funny Homeless Signs
  • Funny Homeless Signs



  • garyn
    04-21 09:41 PM
    Thank you very much for the reply.
    How early can I start working. If I am correct usually I have to wait until I get receipt for USCIS before I can start working for another company. But with H1B from university should I have wait till it gets approved?

    Thank You





    hairstyles Funny Signs - The Apple Bite funny signs. Funny Sign - Funny Signs
  • Funny Sign - Funny Signs



  • rvenkat1976
    05-06 10:34 AM
    I am exactly in the same situation. Gurus please help.





    guyfromsg
    07-23 10:57 PM
    Plzz suggest me

    1.I applied for I-485 in May 07 and got I-485 reciept in June 07 , and returned to US in july 07 after a short travel outside US.
    2.I got the new I-94 card
    3.The purpose of my trip outside US to erase my previous out of status history for more than 180 days.
    4.My question:How to send my latest I-94 copy to USCIS ? Do i need to attach any form along with latest I-94?
    5.Will it really erase my previous out of status history , by considering the fact the I am always in legal status after my re-entry in US and USCIS having my latest I-94(once I send the latest I-94)

    Thanks In Advance

    Siva

    I don't think you can send the latest I-94. The out of status is counted after the last entry before filing for 485. Once 485 is filed it cannot be reset. My 2 cents.





    wandmaker
    12-04 12:13 PM
    immigal: I don't foresee any issues, AP is just an insurance to re-enter the country. Good luck!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment