prasadn
05-03 03:58 PM
Recently my company got acquired by another company. Co A had filed for my LC, and was approved in Feb 09, and my i140 was filed in EB3 in Sept 09. Co B wants to keep me, and I will continue the same job. My H1 has also been transferred to Co B. My question is:
will there be any effect on my LC and I140? If so, what happens to my PD (Nov 08)
If company A got fully merged into company B and it no longer exists as a entity, then company B will have to file a successor in interest petition (I-140).
will there be any effect on my LC and I140? If so, what happens to my PD (Nov 08)
If company A got fully merged into company B and it no longer exists as a entity, then company B will have to file a successor in interest petition (I-140).
wallpaper Funny Thanksgiving Turkey
anilsal
12-15 09:10 PM
Is it worthwhile to ask these Indian philantropists with enough dough to fund efforts like IV? Or are they going to give a blind eye?
WeShallOvercome
07-27 01:54 PM
See this from FAQ1 released by USCIS itself
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
I think you'll only lose 1-2 weeks as far as your RD is concered..
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
I think you'll only lose 1-2 weeks as far as your RD is concered..
2011 View the Funny Turkey Pictures
prashant1j
01-07 10:48 AM
My wife is from Bangalore, however since Chennai did not have available dates till Jan 20th she has scheduled her H4 appointment at New Delhi for Jan 9th. Please share experiences.
thanks,
thanks,
more...

monkeyman
10-19 11:44 AM
BUMP - Please comment
Lisap
09-07 05:56 PM
Perfect!! Thank you. So that means that the next time the visa bulletin says that it is at atleast May of 06 my green card could be issued? Is that correct?
more...

b2visahelp
06-15 07:37 PM
Hi,
My parents' and 2 brothers' B2 visas got rejected yesterday. The VO didn't state the refusal reason. He didn't stamp anything on their passports. I got my GC through asylum, and will get married in Nov. 2009. I supplied a formal letter from my pastor about the wedding that it's real. And my parents stated that they are not bringing my youngest brother to the US because he has school. During the interview, the VO asked them about me. He knew that I got my GC through asylum. He asked if I work or go to school. My parents answered honestly that I'm currently working to support myself.
My parents didn't show their bank account, certificate of properties and business because the VO didn't ask for it. Should they show them to VO eventhough he didn't ask to see it?
Now, we're preparing to apply B2 visa for a second time. Here are my questions:
1. When do you think they should apply for the visas again?
2. What can I do to support the fact that they will definitely go back to their country? Should we write a letter stating the reasons why they won't immigrate to US?
3. My parents are taking care of my elderly grandfather, 80 years old. Should they state this for a reason they'll come back, and also bring his photo?
4. Will they get a better chance if they leave all of my 3 younger brothers at home?
Help...help....please...I really want them to attend my wedding.
Thanks a bunch for all of your advise!
My parents' and 2 brothers' B2 visas got rejected yesterday. The VO didn't state the refusal reason. He didn't stamp anything on their passports. I got my GC through asylum, and will get married in Nov. 2009. I supplied a formal letter from my pastor about the wedding that it's real. And my parents stated that they are not bringing my youngest brother to the US because he has school. During the interview, the VO asked them about me. He knew that I got my GC through asylum. He asked if I work or go to school. My parents answered honestly that I'm currently working to support myself.
My parents didn't show their bank account, certificate of properties and business because the VO didn't ask for it. Should they show them to VO eventhough he didn't ask to see it?
Now, we're preparing to apply B2 visa for a second time. Here are my questions:
1. When do you think they should apply for the visas again?
2. What can I do to support the fact that they will definitely go back to their country? Should we write a letter stating the reasons why they won't immigrate to US?
3. My parents are taking care of my elderly grandfather, 80 years old. Should they state this for a reason they'll come back, and also bring his photo?
4. Will they get a better chance if they leave all of my 3 younger brothers at home?
Help...help....please...I really want them to attend my wedding.
Thanks a bunch for all of your advise!
2010 Funny Turkey Stein
sathishav
05-09 12:58 PM
Shanky,
As you already know, the H4 is only valid as long as your H1 is valid. If companyA has a policy or if in future they decide to revoke h1, then you may not even know.
If I were you , I will go ahead and file for h4 transfer too.
As you already know, the H4 is only valid as long as your H1 is valid. If companyA has a policy or if in future they decide to revoke h1, then you may not even know.
If I were you , I will go ahead and file for h4 transfer too.
more...
monkeyman
10-09 09:53 PM
U R better off rescheduling your mexico appointment - its something that could be done within next 3 to 4 months for sure. The problem of rescheduled FP is, it kind of throws your case in the back and based on ASC's load, it might take them upto an year or more (think 800,000) for them to put you in again.
Its just my opinion based on my conversation with my lawyer - since we were in S. Africa and my lawyer notified me about the FP and my lawyer blurted out what I said above.
Its just my opinion based on my conversation with my lawyer - since we were in S. Africa and my lawyer notified me about the FP and my lawyer blurted out what I said above.
hair Funny Turkey Classic Thong
Ψ
09-26 02:16 PM
lol i think he wants you to see his work!!!
more...
MetteBB
05-11 01:43 AM
ok... fair enough.
How about these then:
How about these then:
hot Turkey Day!
India_USA
12-16 09:10 AM
ask your question in the conference call tonight with the attorney - link is available in the homepage
more...
house funny thanksgiving cartoons.
chidurala
07-28 03:55 PM
hi,
iam a derivative applicant of my husband.his gc has been approved lately.
my question is what is my priority date??how can i find it??i cant see that on any action notice sent.
kindly help me
thank u in advance
iam a derivative applicant of my husband.his gc has been approved lately.
my question is what is my priority date??how can i find it??i cant see that on any action notice sent.
kindly help me
thank u in advance
tattoo Funny Turkey Classic Thong
bp333
05-24 09:43 PM
In my case I applied for my MIL visa extension on March 15th. We received the approval last week. Her I-94 expired on May 15th, we chose to wait till we heard the decision.
I only requested for 4 months. Also, this is the second extension I applied for my MIL and this is her 4th visit to US. My take, you should be good as long as you state a valid reason and show good financial support..
I only requested for 4 months. Also, this is the second extension I applied for my MIL and this is her 4th visit to US. My take, you should be good as long as you state a valid reason and show good financial support..
more...
pictures your turkey should

auvrm
05-18 06:18 PM
(I'm a new member to this forum)
My H1B extension was approved for only 6 months, based on the SOW (Client Contract) end date (rather than the usual 3 year extension).
I would be just about in my maternity leave for the pregnancy during the petition expiry and if my further extension is denied (god forbid), I was told that I would be terminated from my employers' payroll and I have to leave the country or change my status to Student, Visitor etc.
FYI: I'm working for this company since Oct 2005.
Is there any law that prohibits termination of a worker during her PREGNANCY DISABILITY LEAVE (MATERNITY LEAVE) Or FMLA (Family and Medical Leave) on the basis that the USCIS didn't approve the petition (god forbid)?
My H1B extension was approved for only 6 months, based on the SOW (Client Contract) end date (rather than the usual 3 year extension).
I would be just about in my maternity leave for the pregnancy during the petition expiry and if my further extension is denied (god forbid), I was told that I would be terminated from my employers' payroll and I have to leave the country or change my status to Student, Visitor etc.
FYI: I'm working for this company since Oct 2005.
Is there any law that prohibits termination of a worker during her PREGNANCY DISABILITY LEAVE (MATERNITY LEAVE) Or FMLA (Family and Medical Leave) on the basis that the USCIS didn't approve the petition (god forbid)?
dresses Funny+thanksgiving
h1bwala
12-07 11:14 AM
Day1 ur h1b visa starts
H1b starts mean the day LCA Petition is filed or day I797 is issued ?
H1b starts mean the day LCA Petition is filed or day I797 is issued ?
more...
makeup Funny Turkey

GCeffect
08-12 09:27 PM
does anyone havea any idea about the EB3 status for the rest of the world? please experts give us some hope....my PD is May 2006. Any hope soon????
girlfriend Funny turkey

needhelp!
08-26 11:39 AM
The link does not work, please repost the correct link.
Try this:
http://clipcast.wpr.org:8080/ramgen/wpr/dun/dun070824d.rm
Try this:
http://clipcast.wpr.org:8080/ramgen/wpr/dun/dun070824d.rm
hairstyles penguin diving funny turkey
ramus
08-20 09:28 AM
Not sure why you creating same thread again..
Here is old thread from you..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12542
Here is old thread from you..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12542
waiting4gc02
01-18 10:07 AM
Guys:
Is there anyway to get H1-B extension done fast ?
Using Premium Processing or anything like that..??
Please share your thoughts.
Is there anyway to get H1-B extension done fast ?
Using Premium Processing or anything like that..??
Please share your thoughts.
ZeroComplexity
11-25 06:25 PM
Looks like you have too many people checking status at your company :)
Remember USCIS server sees the IP address of the proxy...
I can understand if someone is calling too many times. Looks like the USCIS computers are also feeling fed up. :p
Check the message I got when I was trying to see the details of my case online
"It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals)."
I am logging in after many days and I was checking it for the first time today
Remember USCIS server sees the IP address of the proxy...
I can understand if someone is calling too many times. Looks like the USCIS computers are also feeling fed up. :p
Check the message I got when I was trying to see the details of my case online
"It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals)."
I am logging in after many days and I was checking it for the first time today
No comments:
Post a Comment