CRAZYMONK
07-21 02:29 PM
That is correct. If your employer is enrolled in E-verify then he needs to updated your information in that system otherwise just keep the form for record.
wallpaper funny birthday messages
rajmalhotra
10-19 09:48 AM
I did the same thing.
I filed first I-485 on July 6th, but my attorney said that they had messed something up...and need to file second I-485. Second set was filled around August 14th
I received all my receipts as well as EAD from first filling.
So my attorney asked to put stop payment on checks from second I-485, so now when USCIS asks for money...she will withdraw the second case at that time.
Should this work...???
I filed first I-485 on July 6th, but my attorney said that they had messed something up...and need to file second I-485. Second set was filled around August 14th
I received all my receipts as well as EAD from first filling.
So my attorney asked to put stop payment on checks from second I-485, so now when USCIS asks for money...she will withdraw the second case at that time.
Should this work...???

chrisclick
04-11 01:53 PM
Shame, I wanted to see the results.
2011 Funny Birthday Jokes 21st

prabakarkn
05-26 09:49 PM
Its always better to fill, if your clear with the answer.otherwise you can find the help here.
Its simple.
Its simple.
more...
sameer2730
09-10 12:10 PM
There is a discrepancy between the dates in the Oct Bulletin on the State Department site and the Mumbai Consulate site for EB3 India. Any information on which one is a typo
memyselfandus
05-27 11:57 PM
Like EB category, country of birth etc.
more...
gveerab
08-14 12:12 AM
I got my EB3 I-140 approval after I applied my I-485 with later PD EB2. Our lawyer sent a letter to USCIS, but there is no confirmation from USCIS. Please let me know, if there is any way to check the PD.
Thx,
Veera
Thx,
Veera
2010 2010 Funny birthday jokes,
reddymjm
04-30 06:17 PM
Hello Gurus,
My 6 years H1B visa term is expiring on Apr 30th 2008. My company filed 3 years of extension on approved I140 basis, which is still pending as of Apr 30th 2008. And my I 94 is dated till Apr 30th 2008.
I filed my I 485 in June 2007 and got EAD and AP
1) What will be my status after Apr 30 2008. Will I still be on H1 status, if not what will be my status.
And what is 'H1 pending for 240 days rule'.
Your answer is very much appriciated.
Hydubadi.:confused:
Until your H1B is rejected.
My 6 years H1B visa term is expiring on Apr 30th 2008. My company filed 3 years of extension on approved I140 basis, which is still pending as of Apr 30th 2008. And my I 94 is dated till Apr 30th 2008.
I filed my I 485 in June 2007 and got EAD and AP
1) What will be my status after Apr 30 2008. Will I still be on H1 status, if not what will be my status.
And what is 'H1 pending for 240 days rule'.
Your answer is very much appriciated.
Hydubadi.:confused:
Until your H1B is rejected.
more...
spamarti
01-21 07:10 PM
....
hair funny love jokes. funny miss
RandyK
11-08 11:51 AM
I am sure the IV Core is on it if there is a possibility....
more...
sbmallik
09-07 09:08 AM
Please note that an I-485 approval invalidates the H-1B visa.
I would travel to the US before Advanced Parole expiry to obtain the GC and return. I am not sure of any exceptions - please post the question in 'Ask a Lawyer' section ASAP.
I would travel to the US before Advanced Parole expiry to obtain the GC and return. I am not sure of any exceptions - please post the question in 'Ask a Lawyer' section ASAP.
hot 50th irthday jokes one liners
bestin
02-10 03:19 PM
Hi All,
My online status for I-140 petition comes up with this weird status.
Your Current Case Status for Form I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On Feburary 7th, 2011 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Any idea what this could be?
Please share your thoughts.
Thanks in advance!!
JV
My last update in Oct 08 shows the same now.It was approved.So relax and enjoy.
My online status for I-140 petition comes up with this weird status.
Your Current Case Status for Form I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On Feburary 7th, 2011 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Any idea what this could be?
Please share your thoughts.
Thanks in advance!!
JV
My last update in Oct 08 shows the same now.It was approved.So relax and enjoy.
more...
house Funny Real-Life Crime Stories
wandmaker
11-17 12:20 PM
BTW, the easiest way to get back to H4 status is by reentering the country using H4 visa. For which, you will have to maintain H1 status, if you want her to have H4 status in the future.
tattoo Birthday Jokes Funny Pictures, Images and Photos
wooncherk
January 24th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Does any one interested in the new Olympus Evolt E-300?....... or any who already own it?....... i personally am very interested in it and am looking forward to buy one on March........
more...
pictures Funny Birthday Jokes 21st
roseball
08-11 01:18 AM
Excuse me if its double post.
Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-131
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-131 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e650065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who is Not Eligible to e-File This Form:
You are not eligible to electronically file this form if:
You have a pending I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence Status or Adjust Status currently at a USCIS office and you are eligible to file the I-131 for no additional fee.
There is no I-131 (or I-765) filing fee if you filed your I-485 under the new fee structure. Since the filers of July 2007 fiasco still filed with old fee, unfortunately we are not eligible for free renewals.
Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-131
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-131 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e650065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who is Not Eligible to e-File This Form:
You are not eligible to electronically file this form if:
You have a pending I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence Status or Adjust Status currently at a USCIS office and you are eligible to file the I-131 for no additional fee.
There is no I-131 (or I-765) filing fee if you filed your I-485 under the new fee structure. Since the filers of July 2007 fiasco still filed with old fee, unfortunately we are not eligible for free renewals.
dresses Funny Jokes
Blog Feeds
01-20 07:00 AM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s320/SteveKing.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s1600-h/SteveKing.jpg)
Sometimes, there are no words to describe someone's insensitivity. You just have to let them express it themselves. So, I give you the words of Reprsentative Steve King (R. Iowa), explaiing why TPS for Haitians is not necessary:
Illegal immigrants from Haiti have no reason to fear deportation, but if they
are deported, Haiti is in great need of relief workers and many of them could be
a big help to their fellow Haitians.
Rep. King's statement is reminiscent of Scrooge's statement from "The Christmas Carol:"
First Collector: At this festive time of year, Mr. Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the poor and destitute.
Ebenezer: Are there no prisons?
First Collector: Plenty of prisons.
Ebenezer: And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?
First Collector: They are. I wish I could say they were not.
Ebenezer: Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful course. I'm very glad to hear it.
Congratulations Representative King. You have reached the level of Ebenezer Scrooge in your feelings for suffering immigrants. I am sure you are proud of yourself.
[/URL]
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-2319860497038142927?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
[url=http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/01/rep-steve-king-modern-scrooge.html]More... (http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s320/SteveKing.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s1600-h/SteveKing.jpg)
Sometimes, there are no words to describe someone's insensitivity. You just have to let them express it themselves. So, I give you the words of Reprsentative Steve King (R. Iowa), explaiing why TPS for Haitians is not necessary:
Illegal immigrants from Haiti have no reason to fear deportation, but if they
are deported, Haiti is in great need of relief workers and many of them could be
a big help to their fellow Haitians.
Rep. King's statement is reminiscent of Scrooge's statement from "The Christmas Carol:"
First Collector: At this festive time of year, Mr. Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the poor and destitute.
Ebenezer: Are there no prisons?
First Collector: Plenty of prisons.
Ebenezer: And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?
First Collector: They are. I wish I could say they were not.
Ebenezer: Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful course. I'm very glad to hear it.
Congratulations Representative King. You have reached the level of Ebenezer Scrooge in your feelings for suffering immigrants. I am sure you are proud of yourself.
[/URL]
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-2319860497038142927?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
[url=http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/01/rep-steve-king-modern-scrooge.html]More... (http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca)
more...
makeup eCards, Jokes, Funny Pictures, and Birthday Cards
GC_ASP
09-25 01:29 PM
bump
girlfriend Jokes For Birthday, Birthday Jokes, Funny Birthday Jokes, Happy Birthday
micofrost
07-10 08:29 PM
If you have a job, getting a work permit will take only 4 hrs inside the consulate. No line. Give the passport and come back within 4 hrs to collect it.
No labor certification for computer(s/w for sure, dunno about h/w side for sure) professionals or petition. Need to show offer letter from the company and letter from company to the consulate.
No labor certification for computer(s/w for sure, dunno about h/w side for sure) professionals or petition. Need to show offer letter from the company and letter from company to the consulate.
hairstyles funny 21st irthday jokes
gc_buddy
06-06 12:30 AM
It appears like USCIS is finally reviewing the option of issuing Multi-Year EAD's..
Please see Memo release from USCIS
Source :
http://www.immigration-law.com/
1.
Question: During a recent meeting, USCIS stated that it hoped this summer to introduce multi-year EADs for I-485 applicants whose cases were backlogged. Please provide more information about the types of applicants that would be eligible for such EADs?
2.
Response: A proposal is currently under review by USCIS program offices to issue a multi-year employment authorization document to those applicants affected by visa retrogression. If this proposal is adopted, it will apply to adjustment of status applicants.
3.
Question: Please explain what USCIS means in this context by the term �backlogged� � does it refer only to cases pending more than a certain number of months where applicants are filing for renewal EADs?
Response: USCIS is considering issuing multi-year EADs to those applicants affected by visa retrogression. Further information will be provided once a final decision is made.
4.
Question: Will I-485 applicants receive an initial EAD that is valid for more than one year? Does this apply to all I-485 applicants (family-based and employment-based)?
Response: Further information will be provided once a final decision is made
Please see Memo release from USCIS
Source :
http://www.immigration-law.com/
1.
Question: During a recent meeting, USCIS stated that it hoped this summer to introduce multi-year EADs for I-485 applicants whose cases were backlogged. Please provide more information about the types of applicants that would be eligible for such EADs?
2.
Response: A proposal is currently under review by USCIS program offices to issue a multi-year employment authorization document to those applicants affected by visa retrogression. If this proposal is adopted, it will apply to adjustment of status applicants.
3.
Question: Please explain what USCIS means in this context by the term �backlogged� � does it refer only to cases pending more than a certain number of months where applicants are filing for renewal EADs?
Response: USCIS is considering issuing multi-year EADs to those applicants affected by visa retrogression. Further information will be provided once a final decision is made.
4.
Question: Will I-485 applicants receive an initial EAD that is valid for more than one year? Does this apply to all I-485 applicants (family-based and employment-based)?
Response: Further information will be provided once a final decision is made
vikram2101
08-07 09:14 AM
There's another thread which discusses withdrawing an application. Can someone please post the link to it.
apahilaj
02-15 02:32 PM
FYI - Mr. Prakash resigns...
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1203100416411.shtm
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1203100416411.shtm
No comments:
Post a Comment