Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny sighns

images Sort By funny sighns. hvae used funny sighns. on
  • hvae used funny sighns. on



  • vjjj23
    07-21 04:15 PM
    Does you recipt mention that it is for a lost EAD???
    I s it any different from the normal rrecipt..

    Thanks





    wallpaper hvae used funny sighns. on funny sighns. Tags: gary is funny,;
  • Tags: gary is funny,;



  • anandrajesh
    10-02 10:41 AM
    Hi, I just got my 3 Years extention and planing to co ouside of us. I know I need to get the visa stamped. I need to know where should I start. Do I have to cotact the embassy forst. Thank you for your help.
    :o

    1. Where are you planning to go? CAnada. or Mexico or your country of origin.

    Depending on the above answer the process will be different.





    funny sighns. funny gang sighns
  • funny gang sighns



  • crystal
    12-18 09:23 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15916





    2011 Tags: gary is funny,; funny sighns. funny sighns
  • funny sighns



  • akilaakka
    09-21 07:43 PM
    Hi friends,

    My name has been misspelled in the FP notice. Is this critical. Can I fix it.


    Thanks
    Ramkrishnan



    more...


    funny sighns. funny sighns
  • funny sighns



  • HV000
    11-09 10:48 PM
    Yes, a transfer could be filed while an extension is pending. This is the so-called anchor transfer. However, the transfer would be denied if the extension petition is withdrawn before the transfer is approved.



    The 140 approval notice is not required unless this is a post six year transfer/extension.

    Thanks Fromnaija!

    Why do you say tranfer will be denied if extension petition is withdrawn? Are they not seperate applications filed by 2 different companies?





    funny sighns. funny sighns. All Graphics » .jeep sighns; All Graphics » .jeep sighns
  • funny sighns. All Graphics » .jeep sighns; All Graphics » .jeep sighns



  • mdforgc
    07-23 07:20 PM
    even if you go for counsular processing



    more...


    funny sighns. Funny funny sighns.
  • Funny funny sighns.



  • arkrish68
    02-19 06:06 PM
    Dear All,

    It seems my company had audit and my employer was asked to submit client letters for all employees.

    Q's is will it have any impact on 485 process for the employees in case of any issues in the company in other areas ?

    Please let me know.

    Is it possible for you to share your companies name which is being audited.





    2010 funny gang sighns funny sighns. Sort By
  • Sort By



  • sunny1000
    07-08 03:42 PM
    Hi,

    I'm trying to schedule my visa stamping date in aug /sept time frame in India. In delhi consulate when I click on Indian resident I see the available dates but when I click on Indian citizen residing in US, I see no availability. I'm not sure which option should I choose. I'm a student working on OPT in US. My OPT will expire on Aug 4th and so I will come to India. I'm not sure which of the two options I have to choose while scheduling an interview :

    Resident of India/Bhutan
    OR
    Indian Citizen residing in United States.


    I would really appreciate any help in this matter.

    Thanks,
    Ashish

    You should choose "Indian Citizen residing in United States". Can you please stop creating multiple threads? You have atleast 3 threads open right now for the same question.

    Moderators: please close the other threads with the same question. Thanks.



    more...


    funny sighns. Funny Sighns
  • Funny Sighns



  • orshoe
    03-19 05:28 PM
    I was hoping that it would fall into the "related occupations" category.
    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/11-3021.00#RelatedOccupations





    hair funny sighns funny sighns. by sighn in funny sighns.
  • by sighn in funny sighns.



  • go_guy123
    12-11 10:11 PM
    One of my relative did work in Vancouver, Canada with his GC. He got his work permit at Canadian port of entry. Anyway this was long back, so please do your research, rules might have changed since then.

    _________________
    PD Sep, 2004, India
    I485 --Pending since Jul, 07
    AP Renewal -- Approved Dec 10, 08.
    EAD Renewal -- Approved Nov 22nd, 08 valid till 2010.

    yes they can work under NAFTA



    more...


    funny sighns. funny road signs
  • funny road signs



  • casinoroyale
    08-19 09:57 PM
    Usually change-of-status applications are considered abaondoned if one leaves the country but not extension-of-status. I do not see any problems with their travel here. Gurus?





    hot funny sighns funny sighns. funny sighns
  • funny sighns



  • pansworld
    07-15 02:06 PM
    There is already a discussion happening on this thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10180



    more...


    house hair funny sighns. moving funny sighns. funny sighns
  • funny sighns



  • LookingForGC
    12-17 12:46 PM
    Interesting... let us see what they are going to say.





    tattoo funny sighns. All Graphics » .jeep sighns; All Graphics » .jeep sighns funny sighns. Funny Sighns Code:
  • Funny Sighns Code:



  • r2d2
    04-27 04:11 PM
    Hello,

    I have been a GC holder for the past two years. I obtained the GC through employment but lost my job 3 months ago.

    I am planning to leave Boston, spend a month in Canada and relocate in CA when I return to the USA. I will be driving out of the US to Canada during the first week of May 2010, spending a month in Canada and then coming to California early June 2010 by plane with my LPR status.

    I will use the on-line change of address tool before traveling to Canada to let the USCIS know of my new permanent address in California. I already have a place to live in California.


    My questions are:
    1) Should I expect to go through some problems at the airport when going through the custom?
    2) Will they ask me if I am employed?
    3) Should I let the USCIS know of my new permanent address just 10 days before I go to California, or earlier?

    Any advice?

    Thank you



    more...


    pictures Funny funny sighns. funny sighns. funny sign
  • funny sign



  • Ann Ruben
    04-28 11:04 AM
    Assuming you meet the requirements for E visa status as an employee and not an owner of the company, this is a viable strategy.





    dresses funny sighns funny sighns. 15 Funny Street Signs
  • 15 Funny Street Signs



  • stupendousman11
    12-04 03:31 PM
    I have usually asked my HR to give me a letter covering the following details in the employment letter to avoid unnecessary questions at POE:

    Name
    Designation
    Location
    Salary
    Job responsibilities/description
    Employed as H1
    Indication that you are out of the country for a short time and intend to come back to rejoin the company



    more...


    makeup Funny Sighns funny sighns. hair funny sighns. moving
  • hair funny sighns. moving



  • apriti
    06-25 03:25 PM
    Filed onn 18th Dec '06
    Approved 25th June '07





    girlfriend Funny Sighns Code: funny sighns. Stupid sighns
  • Stupid sighns



  • JUNASIKPARK
    03-27 12:47 AM
    Added your first one Junaidi :)

    Please create a second thread for your second entry so that I can link directly to it!


    okay





    hairstyles funny road signs funny sighns. Humor: 27 Strange and Funny
  • Humor: 27 Strange and Funny



  • sdudeja
    04-18 10:45 PM
    I found out that it was RFE to get me credentials evaluations and copies of degrees. My employer has already sent those. Thanks for the response though.





    abd
    09-20 04:01 PM
    Substitue labor is excluded





    walking_dude
    10-17 10:43 AM
    Ever heard of the adage - 'Too many cooks spoiled the broth'. If every one here starts creating their own 'Action Items' here, confusion will abound - which one is Official (IV sponsored) and which is is proposed by an individual member!

    If you're interested in creating 'Action Items' of your own - join the State Chapters, share your ideas with other members and chapter leaders. If there's enough support for it in the group, chapter leaders will take it up with the Core. Once sanctioned by the core, it will become a real 'Action Item' on IV.

    Lets follow this process, for the benefit of all and to avoid confusions.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment