Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny joks

images Funny New Year Jokes Funny funny joks. Funny Jokes Humor Funny Videos
  • Funny Jokes Humor Funny Videos



  • chanduv23
    09-28 04:33 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    wallpaper Funny Jokes Humor Funny Videos funny joks. More funny jokes are listed on
  • More funny jokes are listed on



  • srilakshmij
    02-11 01:06 PM
    Thanks. But then, how can he apply for extension of his H1 B? Can he do it staying in India?





    funny joks. Funny Redneck Jokes, Funny
  • Funny Redneck Jokes, Funny



  • glus
    02-23 01:54 PM
    If the position you are being sponsored is 50% or more different than the position under which you have gained your experience, then experience gained in the same company can be counted. Your attorney somehow has to show that the postion you have now is more than 50% different (duties etc) than the new one. This is a tricky one and you would need a GOOOOOOD attorney to do that.

    G





    2011 More funny jokes are listed on funny joks. hair Osama Jokes funny jokes
  • hair Osama Jokes funny jokes



  • sbabunle
    05-20 12:46 AM
    There was a report on Mathew Oh's site that
    some people travelled in 2008 got a messed up I-94
    forms( printing bug). So whoever travelled in 2008
    may want to have a very good look at their I-94 and
    correct it if needed.

    suresh



    more...


    funny joks. Funny Jokes middot; Funny Pictures
  • Funny Jokes middot; Funny Pictures



  • WillIBLucky
    12-11 11:00 AM
    Once you are a member aren't you automatically registring yourself to your state too?





    funny joks. 500 - A few more funny jokes i
  • 500 - A few more funny jokes i



  • samswas
    06-13 03:31 PM
    Even if it is after I-485 1 year pending, I should get it for 2 years, because my I-485 filing date is July 2nd!



    more...


    funny joks. Jokes Funny Stories Bar Games
  • Jokes Funny Stories Bar Games



  • Santosh_gc
    07-19 03:36 PM
    Hi all:

    I entered the country on Advance Parole and so now I am on EAD status because of that.

    I am on my 8th year of extension. My H1B was valid till 2009 but now it is not because of my EAD. Its been more than a year since I applied for 485 and My I-140 has been approved.

    Q.1 Can I join another employer based on a new H1B so as to reinstate my H1B status? I plan to file for AC21 if I change employers.

    Q.2 Can I apply for a new H1B with my CURRENT employer based on my current job?

    I would really appreciate your input.

    Thanks in advance.

    Santosh





    2010 Funny Redneck Jokes, Funny funny joks. Funny New Year Jokes Funny
  • Funny New Year Jokes Funny



  • gvenkat
    05-04 08:53 PM
    You might be better off checking a canadian forum. From what I read it seems it takes a while. I can't believe that those idiots can't give us an on entry visa. Sigh!!!



    more...


    funny joks. 2010 Funny Jokes and Photos
  • 2010 Funny Jokes and Photos



  • InTheMoment
    07-15 12:31 PM
    And there were two people last month here who had theirs brought down to EB3 from EB2 (inspite of having an I-140 notice that said EB2)! Got them more than a month to rectify that.





    hair hair Osama Jokes funny jokes funny joks. really funny jokes. really
  • really funny jokes. really



  • ashwaghoshk
    04-14 09:44 AM
    yes, they are right. if you try to file GC now then they will calculate your stay period and ask you to leave the country immediately (they wont even wait for july 2011). I think it makes sense to go out of country asap for one full year, come back with new H1 and then start the GC process. Alternatively if ur spouse is working and is on valid status then convert to H4. you can start ur GC process on H4 too. Once labor is approved activate your H1 and file for 7th-8th year extension.

    im not a lawyer but my experience with immigration gives me the knowledge to suggest you the above. in such critical time its always worth to contact an immigration lawyer and seek advice.



    more...


    funny joks. Very funny joks
  • Very funny joks



  • kevinkris
    08-13 03:33 PM
    Hi All,

    My PD is 1st Aug 2006. Am i IN or OUT?

    As per VB:

    The cut-off date for an oversubscribed category is the priority date of the first applicant who could not be reached within the numerical limits. Only applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date may be allotted a number.

    They stress and bolded "Earlier Than" so i am not IN???? :confused::confused::(:(





    hot Funny Jokes middot; Funny Pictures funny joks. really funny black jokes
  • really funny black jokes



  • USIVC
    12-21 05:28 PM
    Below is what I think to your three case scenario:

    Case 1: According to the USCIS's rule of last action, whichever petition or application came out last is your new non-immigrant status. So if your H1b transfer gets approved first and then your H-1B -> F1 gets approved, you are in F-1, or vice versa. But then if your first H1B has already expired before you turn in your F-1 application, it gets a little complicated. In that case, the F-1 application cannot be approved before the H1B transfer is approved.

    case 2: If your first H1B is still valid, then it is ok if your H1B transfer is denied. If your first H1B is expired already before your submit your F-1 application, and your H1B transfer gets denied, you could be out of status.

    case 3: If your H1B transfer is approved, and F-1 application is denied, you are still in H1B.

    There is an article discussing authorized stay and authorized status which relates to your questions: Differences Between “Authorized Status” and “Authorized Stay” (http://www.us-immigrationvisa.com/article/differences-between-authorized-status-and-authorized-stay)



    more...


    house 7 Funny Jokes to Help You funny joks. Really funny jokes-Kiss
  • Really funny jokes-Kiss



  • garybanz
    09-07 01:57 PM
    I filed my 485 application at TSC at the beginning of August, still did not get any receipt number, neither are the checks cashed.

    Any idea how long USCIS/TSC is taking these days to issue a receipt or cash the checks?

    Thanks,


    Finally got the receipts on 3rd Sep..so in about 24 days!!





    tattoo 500 - A few more funny jokes i funny joks. Tags: fun, funny, Funny Jokes,
  • Tags: fun, funny, Funny Jokes,



  • iol_joh
    07-30 06:25 PM
    I am on my 9th year extension of my H1B. I have to leave to my home country at a short notice. I have H1B stamped on my passport. However it expires at the end of September. I may not be back until the first week of September.

    I have already filed for my H1B extension and I am waiting for my Receipt notice.

    Will there be any issue coming back into US when my visa stamped on my passport is valid for less than a month. I don't think my extension will be processed by then.

    Anyone on this forum who has had similar experience in the past?

    Thanks for your response in advance.



    more...


    pictures Jokes Funny Stories Bar Games funny joks. Really Hilarious Jokes - Funny
  • Really Hilarious Jokes - Funny



  • coolpal
    04-17 03:58 PM
    A lot of people don't submit a formal AC21 letter when they change jobs, but if you want to do so, then it is better that you don't assume that they are going to look at your h1b app and figure you used AC21.... in most cases, uscis doesn't even look at AC21 before sending an RFE or NOID when I140 is revoked. Take what you can out of this...

    pal :)





    dresses really funny black jokes funny joks. Funny Jokes in Urdu
  • Funny Jokes in Urdu



  • k_usa
    01-29 08:57 PM
    Take it easy, USICS is not going to crosscheck your address. That's okay.
    Anyway now you can do change of address online from USICS website.



    more...


    makeup 2010 Funny Jokes and Photos funny joks. 7 Funny Jokes to Help You
  • 7 Funny Jokes to Help You



  • pcs
    06-08 09:12 PM
    Contact me and i will help...





    girlfriend Tags: fun, funny, Funny Jokes, funny joks. Filed Under Funny Jokes
  • Filed Under Funny Jokes



  • trsspk
    07-17 04:24 PM
    Even my lawyer updated with the current news...Congratulations to everyone.





    hairstyles Very funny joks funny joks. Screenshots Funny Jokes Small
  • Screenshots Funny Jokes Small



  • krishmunn
    05-20 02:28 PM
    Chirag Tale Andhera Hota Hai

    (It is dark under the lamp)





    Blog Feeds
    12-21 07:20 PM
    Perhaps to discuss Plan B?

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-meeting-with-congressional-hispanic-caucus-members.html)





    gk_2000
    03-03 07:22 PM
    New found childhood lover :-)

    Boo hoo sniff sniff



    No comments:

    Post a Comment