aperregatturv
09-13 09:26 AM
True, i did not use EAD but i went to India and came back using Advance Parole. My Lawyer says i need to switch back to H1 by filing the change of status again(fee $1300).
I have H1 till 2010 but not stamped in my passport.
I have H1 till 2010 but not stamped in my passport.
wallpaper Safety Slogan Stickers

transpass
08-07 01:48 AM
I don't know anyone in Chicago. But I think it does not matter. You can hire an attorney from other city/state as long as he/she is competent. We live close to chicago, but our immigration attorney is in Michigan.
We had a great experience with this attorney. She is thorough, clear, always accessible and prompt. And she does not charge a fortune either like others. She does not even charge extra for phone calls, emails, etc.
The office is Law Offices of Ingrid Brey P.C. in Grosse Point Park, MI. Just google it and call the office. Have them email their services/charges, etc.
We had a great experience with this attorney. She is thorough, clear, always accessible and prompt. And she does not charge a fortune either like others. She does not even charge extra for phone calls, emails, etc.
The office is Law Offices of Ingrid Brey P.C. in Grosse Point Park, MI. Just google it and call the office. Have them email their services/charges, etc.

rk2006
04-11 02:15 PM
Hi,
I have a EB3 labor and 140 approved with PD->12/2002. By 12/2002 I do have 5yrs experience but now (2007) I do have 5yrs experience and I am eligible for EB2.
My question to the gurus is can I use my EB3 PD for EB2 with new employer and can apply for 485 which is current for 12/2002?
Also, while during this transistion/waiting for EB2 labor and 140 with the new company what happens that my previous employer cancels my GC application? Can I still use that PD ?
Thanks in advance!
I have a EB3 labor and 140 approved with PD->12/2002. By 12/2002 I do have 5yrs experience but now (2007) I do have 5yrs experience and I am eligible for EB2.
My question to the gurus is can I use my EB3 PD for EB2 with new employer and can apply for 485 which is current for 12/2002?
Also, while during this transistion/waiting for EB2 labor and 140 with the new company what happens that my previous employer cancels my GC application? Can I still use that PD ?
Thanks in advance!
2011 because. safety slogan
imh1b
03-08 09:04 AM
It looks like the rumors are no more circulating of people being deported.
There are no posts on the forum about it. So either there are no deportations now or people have realized that they were only rumors.
There are no posts on the forum about it. So either there are no deportations now or people have realized that they were only rumors.
more...
ameryki
01-08 02:36 PM
US rolls out new online visa form in India
By IANSJanuary 6th, 2010
NEW DELHI - With the demand for US visas surging by the day, the US embassy and its consulates in India have introduced a new online non-immigrant visa (NIV) application form to cut out needless delays.
The DS-160 form will be online on the website of the US embassy from Jan 19. For all NIV visa appointments starting Feb 1, applicants will need to fill out the DS-160 form, the US embassy said here Wednesday while announcing the introduction of the new form.
The new form, that leverages new technologies, is expected to cut processing delays as applications could be pre-processed and pre-screened before an applicants interview.
Applicants will continue to complete visa application forms online, as they did previously with the Electronic Visa Application Form, the embassy said.
The demand for American visas has been escalating in India over the years.
The four US consulates in the country had processed 725,000 visas in 2007 - a 58 percent increase from 2006.
India is among the top 10 countries sending visitors to the US.
Below is more update
http://kolkata.usconsulate.gov/wwwhipr010610.html
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/US-visa-seekers-cautioned-against-touts/articleshow/5420838.cms
By IANSJanuary 6th, 2010
NEW DELHI - With the demand for US visas surging by the day, the US embassy and its consulates in India have introduced a new online non-immigrant visa (NIV) application form to cut out needless delays.
The DS-160 form will be online on the website of the US embassy from Jan 19. For all NIV visa appointments starting Feb 1, applicants will need to fill out the DS-160 form, the US embassy said here Wednesday while announcing the introduction of the new form.
The new form, that leverages new technologies, is expected to cut processing delays as applications could be pre-processed and pre-screened before an applicants interview.
Applicants will continue to complete visa application forms online, as they did previously with the Electronic Visa Application Form, the embassy said.
The demand for American visas has been escalating in India over the years.
The four US consulates in the country had processed 725,000 visas in 2007 - a 58 percent increase from 2006.
India is among the top 10 countries sending visitors to the US.
Below is more update
http://kolkata.usconsulate.gov/wwwhipr010610.html
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/US-visa-seekers-cautioned-against-touts/articleshow/5420838.cms
go_getter007
11-27 01:38 PM
Friends, my 140 was filed in late July 07 and it is at TSC. Going by the timeline posted on their site, I am likely to hear from TSC by late Jan 08 (i.e., six months after July 07). Any recent experiences about whether the online status changes on time or you first get the approval/RFE/rejection physically and then online status reflects the status afterwards?
Thanks!
GG_007
Thanks!
GG_007
more...
Saralayar
07-25 02:24 PM
Please let me know. My lawyer has taken my personal checks and sent them to USCIS...
Yes. My friend gave personal check and no issues. he finished his FP and waiting for his AP.:)
Yes. My friend gave personal check and no issues. he finished his FP and waiting for his AP.:)
2010 safety safety
lonedesi
07-27 01:59 PM
Thank you WeShallOvercome for the link. I happened to overlook the FAQs which USCIS released few days back.
more...

validIV
03-25 06:13 PM
Works fine for me. My case is still pending. And wow, I got a soft LUD 3/25/09 on my I485. Woohoo
hair slogans safety slogans safety
immi2006
07-22 02:27 AM
Should we have a spread sheet in google for it ?
more...
shanky555
10-21 11:46 AM
If your parents have B1/B2 stamped and valid upto a future date, they dont need DATV.
Otherwise , they do
Otherwise , they do
hot Sophomore Slogans
sameer2730
06-14 09:45 AM
I have a question about multiple 485 filings.
My PD was Eb3 May 2002 and I filed my 485 last week. My wife was added to the application as well.
Now my wife's PD is current and her date is EB3 Jan 2006. Can we file her 485again and add me again as her dependent.
Attorney says no but I am not sure if I can believe them. Besides there is a risk of not filing again for her seperately as in the future the dates may retrogress. I would prefer that both of us have independent applications in as well so we can both fall back on each others application if the need arises.
Is any one else in my shoes and knows the answer
My PD was Eb3 May 2002 and I filed my 485 last week. My wife was added to the application as well.
Now my wife's PD is current and her date is EB3 Jan 2006. Can we file her 485again and add me again as her dependent.
Attorney says no but I am not sure if I can believe them. Besides there is a risk of not filing again for her seperately as in the future the dates may retrogress. I would prefer that both of us have independent applications in as well so we can both fall back on each others application if the need arises.
Is any one else in my shoes and knows the answer
more...
house safety slogans of posters
sac-r-ten
05-05 02:48 PM
I will be happy to share the reason, if it was known to me.
But my company & their attorney are not sharing any details..
Left with no choice.. but to wait with hope..
Better to start new labor process if your are nearing 6th year on H1. these audits take forever and mostly have -ve results. and the employers/attorneys are not helpful either.
good luck
But my company & their attorney are not sharing any details..
Left with no choice.. but to wait with hope..
Better to start new labor process if your are nearing 6th year on H1. these audits take forever and mostly have -ve results. and the employers/attorneys are not helpful either.
good luck
tattoo expo Committee. safety
pappu
02-05 10:57 PM
Hi all,
I am on H4 for the past few years. This year I am planning to switch to H1. A consulting firm of only 5 employees is willing to sponsor my H1. I would like to know the chances of my H1 getting approved. Because the company is small am I going to face any problems? What will be the impact of the size of the company on H1 approvals.
I would really appreciate your inputs because this time I want to resume my career again and I don't want to have any problems with H1.
Thanks,
Amul
find out about their ability to pay you so that they don't exploit you. If you are planning to apply for Greencard then this is very important.
I am on H4 for the past few years. This year I am planning to switch to H1. A consulting firm of only 5 employees is willing to sponsor my H1. I would like to know the chances of my H1 getting approved. Because the company is small am I going to face any problems? What will be the impact of the size of the company on H1 approvals.
I would really appreciate your inputs because this time I want to resume my career again and I don't want to have any problems with H1.
Thanks,
Amul
find out about their ability to pay you so that they don't exploit you. If you are planning to apply for Greencard then this is very important.
more...
pictures safety slogans personal choice
mundakamal
06-13 07:48 PM
Hi All,
My employer after too much of talks is ready to file. But in all the applications he wants to put his address so that he receives the EAD card and AP..He is not ready to put my address. Can he keep my EAD card ?
Gurus please advise...
Thanks!
My employer after too much of talks is ready to file. But in all the applications he wants to put his address so that he receives the EAD card and AP..He is not ready to put my address. Can he keep my EAD card ?
Gurus please advise...
Thanks!
dresses language safety slogans
MrWaitingGC
05-19 11:29 AM
If your company pays for there own lawyer then go ahead and change it to new one. As the response from lawyers will be fast. And you can avoid big expenses if you retain earlier law firm. Keep in mind Lawyers charge for each and every thing they do.
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
more...
makeup safety slogans and posters
Blog Feeds
02-05 06:40 PM
Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/PPT%20Control.pngWith all our experience counseling on immigration law questions, the attorneys at Fong & Chun in Los Angeles do not regularly get the chance to see the day-in, day-out operations at airports and other ports of entry.
Whether it is Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy or not, I do not know, but last week, I noticed DHS personnel roaming through the terminals at Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC. They actually went to various gates and randomly requested ID or passports from OUTBOUND passengers seated in the boarding areas.
That is, they checked the documents of both Americans and foreigners who were LEAVING the USA. Not entering.
I followed them around a little bit. The officers were friendly, civil. They approached passengers in the terminal, asked them their final destinations, and asked if they could see their passports. Interestingly, although I was standing right next to a bank of chairs in the boarding area, they did not ask me for my passport, nor did they ask anyone who was standing or walking through the terminal. They only approached persons seated in the departure gate area. I did not see them detain anyone.
I have often been asked whether DHS personnel made random checks of persons in airports. I used to say that "they could, but I've never seen it." Well, I have now. --jcf
More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/01/dhs-roams-airport-terminals-re.html)
http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/PPT%20Control.pngWith all our experience counseling on immigration law questions, the attorneys at Fong & Chun in Los Angeles do not regularly get the chance to see the day-in, day-out operations at airports and other ports of entry.
Whether it is Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy or not, I do not know, but last week, I noticed DHS personnel roaming through the terminals at Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC. They actually went to various gates and randomly requested ID or passports from OUTBOUND passengers seated in the boarding areas.
That is, they checked the documents of both Americans and foreigners who were LEAVING the USA. Not entering.
I followed them around a little bit. The officers were friendly, civil. They approached passengers in the terminal, asked them their final destinations, and asked if they could see their passports. Interestingly, although I was standing right next to a bank of chairs in the boarding area, they did not ask me for my passport, nor did they ask anyone who was standing or walking through the terminal. They only approached persons seated in the departure gate area. I did not see them detain anyone.
I have often been asked whether DHS personnel made random checks of persons in airports. I used to say that "they could, but I've never seen it." Well, I have now. --jcf
More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/01/dhs-roams-airport-terminals-re.html)
girlfriend winning the safety slogan
vidyas_m
04-27 10:50 AM
Thank you for the positive info, QuintonBermuda.
hairstyles the winter
Kodi
06-07 12:24 PM
As far as I know once you use 6 years of H1 you can only regain it is by leaving US for 1 full year and can re-enter on a new H1.
WaitingUnlimited
09-21 11:13 PM
Any advice?
Thanks
Thanks
diptam
09-09 01:48 PM
Folks,
I did not face this problem because i had a physical Birth Certificate here at US and i Notarized it by American Notary ( Bank of America ) before sending for 485 last July 07
Now for my wife the birth Certificate is physically at India - my father in law is feeling nervous to send the Original by Post - you know how tough it is to get another original BC at India unlike USA where my son has 4-5 original BC for 50 bucks :)
So i was wondering if a Notarization from India would work for 485 purpose ?
Thanks much!
I did not face this problem because i had a physical Birth Certificate here at US and i Notarized it by American Notary ( Bank of America ) before sending for 485 last July 07
Now for my wife the birth Certificate is physically at India - my father in law is feeling nervous to send the Original by Post - you know how tough it is to get another original BC at India unlike USA where my son has 4-5 original BC for 50 bucks :)
So i was wondering if a Notarization from India would work for 485 purpose ?
Thanks much!
No comments:
Post a Comment