chrisclick
04-11 01:53 PM
Shame, I wanted to see the results.
wallpaper halle berry catwoman hair.
Blog Feeds
08-27 07:40 PM
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will celebrate the grand opening of its new field office and application support center in Bedford on Thursday, Sept. 2, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony, naturalization ceremony and tours of the facility. USCIS Associate Regional Director Shelley Goodwin will preside during the naturalization ceremony and will administer the Oath of Allegiance to 25 citizenship candidates. She will be joined by USCIS� Boston District Director Denis Riordan and USCIS� Manchester Field Office Director Simon Abi Nader.
Gov. John Lynch will join USCIS and delivering remarks for the special naturalization ceremony. Joining USCIS for the ribbon-cutting ceremony will be Bedford Town Manager Russell Marcoux, Mayor of Manchester Ted Gatsas and Glenn C. Rotondo, acting regional administrator of General Services Administration, New England region.
The new office, at 9 Ridgewood Road, will provide a range of immigration services, including naturalization interviews, lawful permanent resident processing, fingerprinting and photographic services and is well-suited to serve the area�s immigrant community. The new facility replaces the former Manchester location on Canal Street. The new office is based on a national model for new USCIS office locations throughout the country.
The new building is being dedicated to Sgt. Major Abraham Cohn, Civil War Medal of Honor recipient. Cohn was born in 1832 in Guttentag, an East Prussian town. He immigrated to the U.S. in the mid-19th century and fought for the Union during the Civil War serving with the 6th New Hampshire Infantry Volunteers. He was awarded the Medal of Honor �for conspicuous gallantry� in the Battle of the Wilderness (May 6, 1864) and �for bravery & coolness� at the Battle of the Crater (July 30, 1864).
The 25 citizenship candidates originate from 13 countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, China, France, Iran, Kosovo, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Sudan, Thailand and United Kingdom. The ribbon cutting will take place at 11 a.m. with the naturalization ceremony to follow at 1 p.m.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/new_us_immigration_office_to_o.html)
Gov. John Lynch will join USCIS and delivering remarks for the special naturalization ceremony. Joining USCIS for the ribbon-cutting ceremony will be Bedford Town Manager Russell Marcoux, Mayor of Manchester Ted Gatsas and Glenn C. Rotondo, acting regional administrator of General Services Administration, New England region.
The new office, at 9 Ridgewood Road, will provide a range of immigration services, including naturalization interviews, lawful permanent resident processing, fingerprinting and photographic services and is well-suited to serve the area�s immigrant community. The new facility replaces the former Manchester location on Canal Street. The new office is based on a national model for new USCIS office locations throughout the country.
The new building is being dedicated to Sgt. Major Abraham Cohn, Civil War Medal of Honor recipient. Cohn was born in 1832 in Guttentag, an East Prussian town. He immigrated to the U.S. in the mid-19th century and fought for the Union during the Civil War serving with the 6th New Hampshire Infantry Volunteers. He was awarded the Medal of Honor �for conspicuous gallantry� in the Battle of the Wilderness (May 6, 1864) and �for bravery & coolness� at the Battle of the Crater (July 30, 1864).
The 25 citizenship candidates originate from 13 countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, China, France, Iran, Kosovo, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Sudan, Thailand and United Kingdom. The ribbon cutting will take place at 11 a.m. with the naturalization ceremony to follow at 1 p.m.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/new_us_immigration_office_to_o.html)
mrsr
06-17 10:08 AM
A# will be on yr approved I140 above yr name ,in beneficiary column
both . copy of i94 original + approval notice . is shd have the same number if u have not travelled outside
both . copy of i94 original + approval notice . is shd have the same number if u have not travelled outside
2011 more.
magazine
09-28 04:56 PM
We are a canadian family who moved to the US about 10 years ago. We are US permanent residents; all have green cards. My husband lost his job in the US last month and we are currently staying with family in Canada until my husband gets another job. But this other job may be in Canada or in the US again. Until he gets an answer and we relocate, we would like to put our children in school so they don't fall behind by the time we get to our next destination - which could be about another month or so. If we place our children in canadian schools until then, will this jeopordize our green card or status?
more...
rssb
10-12 11:36 AM
Based on your approved I-140 if you are eligible to file 485 or get EAD then he can also get EAD.
But using only approved I-140 , then only the beneficiary can get extended.
But using only approved I-140 , then only the beneficiary can get extended.
REQUIRE_GC
06-21 11:03 PM
Me and spouse got the "Card production ordered" and "Welcome notice" emails today morning.
Here is the journey:
Nov.2002 - RIR Labor filed in CA
June 2006 - Labor approved from Phily BEC
July 2006 - I-485 , I-140 filed at TSC
Sept.2006 - I-140 approved
Got stuck in namecheck ( name check may be still pending )
May 20, 2008 - RFE received for missing TB Skin test ( doctor screwed up)
June 4, 2008 - Responded to RFE
June 16, 2008 - Green card approved
Now, waiting for the actual card to arrive.
Hey Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the journey:
Nov.2002 - RIR Labor filed in CA
June 2006 - Labor approved from Phily BEC
July 2006 - I-485 , I-140 filed at TSC
Sept.2006 - I-140 approved
Got stuck in namecheck ( name check may be still pending )
May 20, 2008 - RFE received for missing TB Skin test ( doctor screwed up)
June 4, 2008 - Responded to RFE
June 16, 2008 - Green card approved
Now, waiting for the actual card to arrive.
Hey Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more...
sb1122
10-06 09:08 PM
thanks for the reply. but she cannot wait for the i539 to be processed as it is taking more than 1 year for that. She cannot wait that long. Is there anyway to transfer unveirstiy with pening i539.
If not, then what is the way to cancel this i539. We do not want to send her outside the country.
If not, then what is the way to cancel this i539. We do not want to send her outside the country.
2010 to be at discount aug

minimalist
06-05 02:57 PM
Please follow "The printed exiration date"
Hi Friends,
I am confused with AP expiration date.
The printed exiration date is :July 29, 2009
But my latest paroled stamp on AP it is : Dec 05, 2009.
Which date should i follow to renew my AP?
thanks
achu
Hi Friends,
I am confused with AP expiration date.
The printed exiration date is :July 29, 2009
But my latest paroled stamp on AP it is : Dec 05, 2009.
Which date should i follow to renew my AP?
thanks
achu
more...
andy garcia
11-30 10:38 AM
Mail it in, if it's rejected you do not lose anything. According to the law (8 USC 1255) the USCIS should accept it.
Not according to this:
8 1255. Adjustment of status of nonimmigrant to that of person admitted for permanent residence.
(a) Status as person admitted for permanent residence on application and eligibility for immigrant visa
The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if
(1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment,
(2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and
(3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.
Not according to this:
8 1255. Adjustment of status of nonimmigrant to that of person admitted for permanent residence.
(a) Status as person admitted for permanent residence on application and eligibility for immigrant visa
The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if
(1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment,
(2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and
(3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.
hair wallpaper mobile girl.
Sammo
04-22 06:06 PM
:) thanksies, I'll have a play around with a couple more.
more...

andycool
04-08 12:17 PM
Iam on L2 and working on my EAD which is expiring on april 29 th 2011.
I have applied for H1 in the 2010 quota but due to my employers mistake i got a rejection on that.
we are trying to reappeal to USCIS but iam not sure if its going to work.
Suppose i have a project and apply again for 2011 quota , can i still continue working even if my EAD expires.
They say that we actually move to H1 on October , so if i apply before end of April through premium processing and get an approval notice before October can i continue working or start work right away or do i have to wait till October.
Is there a possibility to start working immediately as soon as my H1 gets approved or do we have to wait until October in any case.
Thanks in advance
I dont think so ...
I think students Graduating from US universities can do that ..
just consult a attorney.
Thanks
I have applied for H1 in the 2010 quota but due to my employers mistake i got a rejection on that.
we are trying to reappeal to USCIS but iam not sure if its going to work.
Suppose i have a project and apply again for 2011 quota , can i still continue working even if my EAD expires.
They say that we actually move to H1 on October , so if i apply before end of April through premium processing and get an approval notice before October can i continue working or start work right away or do i have to wait till October.
Is there a possibility to start working immediately as soon as my H1 gets approved or do we have to wait until October in any case.
Thanks in advance
I dont think so ...
I think students Graduating from US universities can do that ..
just consult a attorney.
Thanks
hot images many more printable
glen
04-12 02:56 PM
Kudos to Mr.Aman Kapoor and Ms.Shilpa Ghodgaonkar !!!!
more...
house more.
ski_dude12
09-20 09:30 AM
I have received all the receipt notices for I-485/AP/EAD for myself/wife.
Situation is this:
My current H1B expires on the 30th of September 2007 and I have applied for 3 year extension under premium processing last week.
If for whatever reason my H1B extension is denied then what are my options? First off, would it invalidate my I-485 application as it is employment based.
I believe if the answer to above is no, then I can just use my EAD and continue working.
Thank you for your time.
Situation is this:
My current H1B expires on the 30th of September 2007 and I have applied for 3 year extension under premium processing last week.
If for whatever reason my H1B extension is denied then what are my options? First off, would it invalidate my I-485 application as it is employment based.
I believe if the answer to above is no, then I can just use my EAD and continue working.
Thank you for your time.
tattoo more justin bieber photos.

user_5
01-23 09:58 AM
No my H1 is from different company.
Again thanks for responding
Again thanks for responding
more...
pictures more pictures Twin Peaks, Wallpapers twin peaks wallpaper.
americandesi
08-29 07:23 PM
Today, my friend told me that there is new policy prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees for their employers. Has someone heard about this policy? If so, would you please provide me some more details on the issue? Where could I find the policy?
I have got two offers. Both the employers are willing to help me apply for H1B, but I need to pay all the fees by myself. I think that is ok for me. But under this new policy, I am not sure whether this strategy would work out or not. I really very worry about this issue. Your kindly help is highly appreciated!! Million thanks!
Prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees is not a new policy. It has always been there.
Refer violation 4.(i) in http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf
However there is a new policy prohibiting employees from paying Labor related expenses in GC process.
I have got two offers. Both the employers are willing to help me apply for H1B, but I need to pay all the fees by myself. I think that is ok for me. But under this new policy, I am not sure whether this strategy would work out or not. I really very worry about this issue. Your kindly help is highly appreciated!! Million thanks!
Prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees is not a new policy. It has always been there.
Refer violation 4.(i) in http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf
However there is a new policy prohibiting employees from paying Labor related expenses in GC process.
dresses tattoo italy coloring pages

kumar_459
11-10 04:50 AM
not a lawyer so take this with grain of salt.
she need to request her passport back and can travel back on AP if it is urgent.
VO has given back all the documents back to her including passport, when my wife said she has travel plans to go back early.
My concern is when the administrative processing is completed, then how do we get the passport stamped or is there a way to withdraw the visa application.
she need to request her passport back and can travel back on AP if it is urgent.
VO has given back all the documents back to her including passport, when my wife said she has travel plans to go back early.
My concern is when the administrative processing is completed, then how do we get the passport stamped or is there a way to withdraw the visa application.
more...
makeup tattoo kim kardashian makeup routine. kim kardashian makeup storage.
miguy
06-16 08:34 AM
bump
girlfriend Sort of if you do worry about
nmdial
03-11 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your help.
hairstyles images pictures Tribal Cross
Lisap
09-07 12:37 PM
I am a little confused after reading some of the posts on here.... What is your priority date based on? Is it the receipt date of your Labor cert or the approval date off your labor cert? Or neither? Thank you all
gk_2000
11-05 05:07 PM
It leaves out per-country limits for EB
sjain1979
07-08 06:24 PM
We need to make a very important decision this weekend and any help will be highly appreciated.
My husband�s (EB3/India) employer is willing to give us a �Labor Substitution/I-140� (PD: March 2005). But, I really want to apply for COS H4 to F1.
So the two options we have is
1) Apply for both �Labor Substitution/I-140� and COS H4-F1
2) Apply for COS H4-F1 and let go of �LC Sub�.
I have spoken to a lawyer and he is saying that we can apply for both �LC Sub� and COS and that there is a very good chance that COS will also go through, although there is a very small risk. But, I am getting conflicting messages from other sources suggesting there is a high risk of COS being denied.
We are trying to determine the amount of risk we are taking if we apply for "LC Sub" and COS at the same time. If the risk is high, that we would just apply for COS H4-F1.
This is a really tough decision and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My husband�s (EB3/India) employer is willing to give us a �Labor Substitution/I-140� (PD: March 2005). But, I really want to apply for COS H4 to F1.
So the two options we have is
1) Apply for both �Labor Substitution/I-140� and COS H4-F1
2) Apply for COS H4-F1 and let go of �LC Sub�.
I have spoken to a lawyer and he is saying that we can apply for both �LC Sub� and COS and that there is a very good chance that COS will also go through, although there is a very small risk. But, I am getting conflicting messages from other sources suggesting there is a high risk of COS being denied.
We are trying to determine the amount of risk we are taking if we apply for "LC Sub" and COS at the same time. If the risk is high, that we would just apply for COS H4-F1.
This is a really tough decision and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment