Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny birthday ecards

images dresses free funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards. funny birthday ecards. free funny birthday ecards
  • free funny birthday ecards



  • jthomas
    11-06 03:06 AM
    It was very good. One should have told that even kids of skilled immigrants are counted on the quota. (Even a 1 year kid is counted as an skilled immigrant)





    wallpaper free funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards. free kids irthday e-cards
  • free kids irthday e-cards



  • snathan
    04-15 11:37 AM
    Hi

    I concurrently filed both my I-140 and I-485 back in Oct 09. My I-140 was approved on March 18th and then nothing since. I read that by concurrent filing the process is quicker. I am on an EB1-C. My question is has anyone had any experience in the time frame for concurrent filing under the category i am under? I have checked the tracker and cannot see anyone in similar position. Time line is what i am looking for or is it a "wait and see" situation?
    Thanks

    Please provide us more information. If you are working as a manager in IT and especially from Indian companies, USCIS is investigating the EB1C cases as there is rampant corruption and manipulation. I am not sure what you mean by EB1-C - is it china or EB1C.

    would you mind to tell us which company sponsoring your GC.





    funny birthday ecards. Create funny ecards, irthday
  • Create funny ecards, irthday



  • US_H1Info
    01-14 02:28 PM
    Hello Sir/Madam,

    I came to US on H1B visa and recently i switched my job.My previous employer (INDIAN Employer) is asking me to return original H1 petetion which they filed.

    Can anyone please help me with below queries
    1. Do i need Original petetion from previous employer for Green Card processing ?.
    2 Should i return H1 petetion or not to my previous employer ?.
    2. Is it legal requirement that i need to return original H1 petetion to previous employer who filed it ?.

    I would really appreciate and thankful , if you clarify my doubts.

    thanks in advance





    2011 free kids irthday e-cards funny birthday ecards. I found some irthday quotes
  • I found some irthday quotes



  • gjoe
    10-03 03:46 PM
    What's need of creating such kind of thread . It is just wastage of time.:mad:

    But you see people like me having time to spare. how can you call it waste of time when we do this in our spare time?



    more...


    funny birthday ecards. Free Funny Birthday ECards
  • Free Funny Birthday ECards



  • kisana
    06-06 06:53 PM
    Please any help





    funny birthday ecards. funny birthday ecards
  • funny birthday ecards



  • jest_1
    03-07 08:29 AM
    Amitga,
    Iam in a similar situation as Ihitha. Iam planning to go to Chennai in June for stamping. Which answer do you think would be a convincing one for that question asked by the VO ?

    Also after changing from L1 to H1, i had my H1 transferred between 3 companies (i changed jobs within a span of 1 month), and the current employer iam working for, iam working for about 1 year and 3 months. When i go for stamping, would they be asking for paystubs from those two companies, or does it matter only with the latest company iam working for ?
    It wouldd be great if someone can help me with some suggestions.



    more...


    funny birthday ecards. Free 50th Birthday Ecards from
  • Free 50th Birthday Ecards from



  • neeshpal
    07-12 03:25 PM
    Thanks a lot for quick replies. That answer my questions.





    2010 Create funny ecards, irthday funny birthday ecards. dresses free funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards.
  • dresses free funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards.



  • ndk221
    02-02 12:15 AM
    Hello,

    I am one of those cases where no one can get my name right. This time my visa stamp has an FNU against my first name.

    I have a valid SSN, valid California DL and a valid California marriage certificate. The I-797 is not a blanket petition. It has my name as I wish it to be. I used my I-797 to get my DL couple of years back.

    The question is, will the FNU create any problems at the port of entry? Will it create problems when I renew my H1-B later this year?

    How would I enter my name on the I-94? As on the petition or as on the visa?

    Thank you in advance.



    more...


    funny birthday ecards. Funny Birthday e Cards Samples
  • Funny Birthday e Cards Samples



  • sanjeev_2004
    09-07 01:57 PM
    This one is the last friday's update, they should release new receipting update today!!

    Does USCIS give reciept update every week end?

    Does USCIS give reciept update on Sunday or on Friday?





    hair I found some irthday quotes funny birthday ecards. Make this irthday card for
  • Make this irthday card for



  • WaldenPond
    04-22 09:13 AM
    Surely won't fly.
    I-140 doesn't belong to the employee. Period.

    Then ownership of I-140 needs to change as well. Maybe this is something we could all work in the long term.... and not an immediate goal at this time. Of'course this will need help from everybody on the forums. Something like this is sure to help all of us.



    more...


    funny birthday ecards. Birthday Ecard - Sending
  • Birthday Ecard - Sending



  • dsneyog
    01-15 09:21 AM
    Thanks. That helps.
    Now to make sure how do I know the person I found it correct?
    I am in VA. Should I contact any senator on state or my county specific?

    Welcome to MarkHerring.org (http://www.markherring.org/html/links.html)
    here he is in my county. So I guess I am approaching right person?

    Most have their websites. Send email and they will get back to you.
    If no websites, find the address from the State Governor's website and send a letter explaning the situation. they will send you a document-release form. Fill that form and send copies of all the required documents for your case.
    Most Senator's office are really quick in correspondence.

    All the best.





    hot Free Funny Birthday ECards funny birthday ecards. free funny birthday ecards
  • free funny birthday ecards



  • zCool
    07-18 11:25 PM
    This is a simple and straightforward case.
    Rules are: You are allowed to change the company but you should be in "same or similar" position.
    Your new company will have to agree to continue to support the existing green card process i.e. they may have to give employment verification letter if and when asked by USCIS..

    All in all I think you are in the safe..



    more...


    house Free Funny Birthday Ecard may funny birthday ecards. top online funny birthday
  • top online funny birthday



  • pmpforgc
    02-08 03:45 PM
    Hi

    Was just curious, what type/field frenchise you are looking at. I was just interested because I am also looking as any good frenchising opportunities for myself for long run.
    If you can send private message that might help





    tattoo funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards. Funny Birthday Ecard - Sending
  • Funny Birthday Ecard - Sending



  • theshiningsun
    08-03 09:42 PM
    thx for the update.

    can u plz let me know which visa would be applicable to this category if not J-1?



    more...


    pictures Free 50th Birthday Ecards from funny birthday ecards. Free Funny Birthday Ecard can
  • Free Funny Birthday Ecard can



  • eastindia
    05-07 03:00 PM
    What about using premium processing to renew H1B? It takes only 15 days.





    dresses free funny birthday ecards funny birthday ecards. How to Find Funny Birthday
  • How to Find Funny Birthday



  • shana04
    03-08 10:36 PM
    Please share the information with everybody. I am also in same situation.

    Thanks
    MC

    Moved from GC sponsoring company A to a different employer B using H1B transfer (expenses paid by me).

    Now I see that the market is so bad and there are no contracting calls. The only calls that I get is for full time. And I do not know if they would give me a offer letter that is specified in my labor (which is different than what I work).

    I am trying to asses the risk of using EAD compared to staying on h1(after spending so much money for transferring).

    Please provide your thoughts of using EAD.



    more...


    makeup Funny Birthday e Cards Samples funny birthday ecards. Free Funny Birthday Ecard may
  • Free Funny Birthday Ecard may



  • gparr
    November 16th, 2005, 10:33 PM
    Was trying to do something different with the petals of a white Persian violet bloom. I could not isolate the bloom from the other blooms in the planting, but not sure if that matters or not. Does this shot work on any level or should I have moved on to something else?
    Gary

    http://www.gparr.com/images/persianvioletwhite.jpg





    girlfriend Funny Birthday Ecard - Sending funny birthday ecards. Dieting, Birthday Humor eCards, Birthday Humor Greetings Cards, Funny
  • Dieting, Birthday Humor eCards, Birthday Humor Greetings Cards, Funny



  • Blog Feeds
    08-12 09:50 AM
    I usually spend some time every day at my San Francisco Bay Area immigration law office making inquires on pending cases. It is a frustrating process because I rarely receive answers and when I do, they usually are not helpful.

    United States Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS") has recently released guidance on how to make inquiries at their Service Centers (http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/USCIS%20update.pdf). They provide a three step process. The first step is to call their National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. If the issue is not resolved in 30 days, you proceed on to the next step which is to email the USCIS Service Center where your case is pending. The email addresses are:

    California Service Center csc-ncsc-followup@dhs.gov Vermont Service Center vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov Nebraska Service Center ncscfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov Texas Service Center tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov (tsc.ncsfollowup@dhs.gov)

    If there is no response to the email, you proceed to the last step which is to notify the USCIS Headquarters office of Service Center Operations by email at SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov. The notice indicates that you will receive a response from this email within ten days.

    It remains to be seen whether this system actually works. I will try it out in a few cases and will report back what happens.




    More... (http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/2009/08/how_to_make_inquiries_for_immi_1.html)





    hairstyles Birthday Ecard - Sending funny birthday ecards. best free funny birthday cards
  • best free funny birthday cards



  • cox
    November 17th, 2005, 12:12 AM
    The petals are great, but the ones in the background are distracting to me, as I think you were alluding to. I like the shape and the color a lot.





    qplearn
    12-06 10:48 AM
    USCIS had been given strict guidelines to process all cases within a six month timeframe depending on the type of the case. But many cases have come to light which are not seeing the light of the day.

    How about filing our taxes on April 16, but not on April 15.
    Exactly what is your logic? There is no law against their getting delayed in completing a case in 6 months. There is a law for not submitting taxes on time. That is why I think this argument is not very valid. I can see your frustration with the delays at USCIS, however, and sympathize with it.





    pappu
    06-28 01:28 PM
    yup



    No comments:

    Post a Comment