indianabacklog
06-20 08:13 AM
guys who have already filed 485.
Do u know if its possible to schedule an earlier fingerprinting date? can we just walk to a ASC with our appointment letter and get our fingerprinting done?
I filed for AOS at the beginning of May and had fingerprints done one month later. How quickly do you want them done?
Do u know if its possible to schedule an earlier fingerprinting date? can we just walk to a ASC with our appointment letter and get our fingerprinting done?
I filed for AOS at the beginning of May and had fingerprints done one month later. How quickly do you want them done?
wallpaper Cullen Coiffure
a_yaja
02-19 09:29 PM
I filed 485 last july and want to file EAD now. I had FP done last year. If I do efiling for EAD will I have to go to ASC for photos. I saw in other posts that they have linked Biometrics but what abt the photos ?
Thanks
eFiling EAD will result in ASC appointment for code 2 biometics (Finger Printing of right Index finger + photo). You need to take the appointment letter and one form of photo id (passport or drivers id).
I had my ASC apt. for eFiled EAD last week (Feb. 12th).
Thanks
eFiling EAD will result in ASC appointment for code 2 biometics (Finger Printing of right Index finger + photo). You need to take the appointment letter and one form of photo id (passport or drivers id).
I had my ASC apt. for eFiled EAD last week (Feb. 12th).
kumartexas
11-07 07:54 PM
Scenario
L1 & I94 valid till late 2011 with comp A
new H1 with comp B approved effective November valid for another 2-3 years
Can some one still continue working on L1 or one must have to surrender L1 and need to switch over to H1.
What is the valid time period he can continue on L1 with comp A.
L1 & I94 valid till late 2011 with comp A
new H1 with comp B approved effective November valid for another 2-3 years
Can some one still continue working on L1 or one must have to surrender L1 and need to switch over to H1.
What is the valid time period he can continue on L1 with comp A.
2011 Isabella renesme carlie#39;s
anilsal
01-14 12:28 PM
Even when officers work on your files, there may not be any LUDs.
If you input all your case numbers (old H1B approvals etc), you will see that those get LUDs once in a while. They may be batch jobs or someone pulling files frequently or filing old applications etc.
Since your PD is a few months away, it is best to just relax and hope your applications are preadjudicated. When your PD becomes current, then go the Service Request - infopass - senator/ombudsman route.
If you are that interested, take infopass appointments and find out where your application is. If the CIS person is friendly, they give out a lot of information. Dress well and talk politely.
If you input all your case numbers (old H1B approvals etc), you will see that those get LUDs once in a while. They may be batch jobs or someone pulling files frequently or filing old applications etc.
Since your PD is a few months away, it is best to just relax and hope your applications are preadjudicated. When your PD becomes current, then go the Service Request - infopass - senator/ombudsman route.
If you are that interested, take infopass appointments and find out where your application is. If the CIS person is friendly, they give out a lot of information. Dress well and talk politely.
more...

ho_gaya_kaya_?
10-17 02:56 PM
Here is my story
July 2nd - Wife and I applied for 485\EAD\AP
The lawyer sent a single check(I know !!! I know !!!)
Our applications got separated.
Mine came back on Aug 30th and my wifes last week
We have now refiled
This time it has gone for "special handling"-bypassing the mail room
I haven't got the receipt yet
Anyone who had a similar experience or went via special handling for some other reason...
How long does it take to get the receipt nowadays ?
(I couldn't see any receipt update on USCIS- I guess most of the people are past that stage)
Will special-handling speed up my Receipt OR EAD OR AP?
Thanks
July 2nd - Wife and I applied for 485\EAD\AP
The lawyer sent a single check(I know !!! I know !!!)
Our applications got separated.
Mine came back on Aug 30th and my wifes last week
We have now refiled
This time it has gone for "special handling"-bypassing the mail room
I haven't got the receipt yet
Anyone who had a similar experience or went via special handling for some other reason...
How long does it take to get the receipt nowadays ?
(I couldn't see any receipt update on USCIS- I guess most of the people are past that stage)
Will special-handling speed up my Receipt OR EAD OR AP?
Thanks

kevinkris
07-14 05:21 PM
Any answers?
more...

Asian
01-16 01:28 PM
Considering many limitations to move a job from non-profit to for-profit, I am considering moving my job to another non profit. With my current employer, my 6 year H-1 B will expire by the end of next year April. So if my change my employer, I will have a very short time to start the process again till I reach I -140 approval again with the new employer.
I heard that from non-profit to for-profit, you are subject to the quota and you have to apply for H-1B quota. But in this case, your previous 6 year with non profit doesn't count.
But if I move from non-profit to non-profit, do I have to reach I-140 approval before my current H-1 B with my current employer expires? Or do I just get another 3 year with new non-profit employer?
If I have to get I-140 approval with new non-profit employer before my current 6 year H-1 B expires, is it doable?
Thank you for your advice!
I heard that from non-profit to for-profit, you are subject to the quota and you have to apply for H-1B quota. But in this case, your previous 6 year with non profit doesn't count.
But if I move from non-profit to non-profit, do I have to reach I-140 approval before my current H-1 B with my current employer expires? Or do I just get another 3 year with new non-profit employer?
If I have to get I-140 approval with new non-profit employer before my current 6 year H-1 B expires, is it doable?
Thank you for your advice!
2010 edward cullens hairstyle
AgentM
08-03 06:14 PM
Hi,
I filed my I-485 application with vermont and I live in WA, according to the instruction form , I765 should be sent to Nebraska
1. Where should I send the paper filing for EAD ot Nebraska or Vermont.
2. Should I make the check payable to USCIS or Department of Homeland security.
Pls help.
thank you.
I filed my I-485 application with vermont and I live in WA, according to the instruction form , I765 should be sent to Nebraska
1. Where should I send the paper filing for EAD ot Nebraska or Vermont.
2. Should I make the check payable to USCIS or Department of Homeland security.
Pls help.
thank you.
more...

kirupa
03-10 01:23 AM
Added!
hair of Ed Cullen#39;s hair style.
mrudul_hr
07-21 10:42 AM
one does not have to advertise for H1, might be they are advertisement is for filing your Labor application for GC.
more...
Blog Feeds
05-25 08:30 AM
Immigration lawmakers try to pick winners and losers. The problem is that just like a broken analog clock with its hands frozen in place, the timing is mostly wrong. This brings me to one of my pet peeves. It bothers me that the immigration laws and agency regulations favor some fields of study and disfavor others. Why for example are students in the STEM subjects(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) given 27 months of "optional practical training" -- a euphemism for work permission --- while liberal arts students get only 12 months? Do Congress and the immigration agencies think we have...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/05/to-what-degree-immigration-policy.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/05/to-what-degree-immigration-policy.html)
hot Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen
ita
11-19 04:59 PM
I requested for a document that got returned as undeliverable to be resent.
I first requested CSR and she gave me a referrral#.
Same day I spoke with IIO and she made the request again for me(before I could tell her I spoke with CSR)
Today I spoke with a CSR and gave her the referral# that the CSR gave me last week and this lady says she didn't find any information related to this referral# .She did say it does surprise her. She also said she will open a new request .
I was concerned if that will be kind of duplication of the work done by CSR & IIO last week and she said there is no need for such concern.
What does all this mean?
They open a request , give you a referral# and tell you the document will get mailed in 3-5 business days .
IIO says she has placed a request.
You go back after a week , and referral# has no information attached to it and this CSR says she 'll open new request.
Anybody has any idea?
Edit/Delete Message
I first requested CSR and she gave me a referrral#.
Same day I spoke with IIO and she made the request again for me(before I could tell her I spoke with CSR)
Today I spoke with a CSR and gave her the referral# that the CSR gave me last week and this lady says she didn't find any information related to this referral# .She did say it does surprise her. She also said she will open a new request .
I was concerned if that will be kind of duplication of the work done by CSR & IIO last week and she said there is no need for such concern.
What does all this mean?
They open a request , give you a referral# and tell you the document will get mailed in 3-5 business days .
IIO says she has placed a request.
You go back after a week , and referral# has no information attached to it and this CSR says she 'll open new request.
Anybody has any idea?
Edit/Delete Message
more...
house Edward Cullen Vampire
sudiptasarkar
07-22 03:32 AM
Hi,
I have filed my 485 on July 2007. I am currently working using EAD and last time entered US in Feb 09 using AP. My current AP is valid till Oct 17 2009. I will be going out of the country for few days in early Sep. I wanted to know can I apply for my renewal of AP now. I read the following in the I-131 filing instructions (page-4)
If you travel before the advanced parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
1. You depart the United States; or
2. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application
So can I apply for my AP renewal now (I am assuming if I apply now it won't get approved before my travel in Sep) or do I need to first complete my travel in Sep, come back to US and then apply for the renewal.
Please reply.
Thanks
Sudipta
I have filed my 485 on July 2007. I am currently working using EAD and last time entered US in Feb 09 using AP. My current AP is valid till Oct 17 2009. I will be going out of the country for few days in early Sep. I wanted to know can I apply for my renewal of AP now. I read the following in the I-131 filing instructions (page-4)
If you travel before the advanced parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
1. You depart the United States; or
2. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application
So can I apply for my AP renewal now (I am assuming if I apply now it won't get approved before my travel in Sep) or do I need to first complete my travel in Sep, come back to US and then apply for the renewal.
Please reply.
Thanks
Sudipta
tattoo cardboard Edward Cullens.
txj1012
09-28 11:31 AM
My background:
1. Got Ph.D three years ago
2. worked in a hospital as a PI and postdoc training for three years
3. worked as research associate at University of Houston last year
4. working as research assistant professor(Faculty) at UH
5. Four foreign grants including national grant
6. several awards including the First Prize awards in foreign provincial health field
7. Published more than 20 papers, only two are SCI (one is PNAS published this year without citation so far), others are foreign language papers have more than 40 citations.
Now I am preparing files and will apply as EB-1b.
can you tell me the best points to claim?
I will tell you any progress in the coming days. Thanks forum friends.
1. Got Ph.D three years ago
2. worked in a hospital as a PI and postdoc training for three years
3. worked as research associate at University of Houston last year
4. working as research assistant professor(Faculty) at UH
5. Four foreign grants including national grant
6. several awards including the First Prize awards in foreign provincial health field
7. Published more than 20 papers, only two are SCI (one is PNAS published this year without citation so far), others are foreign language papers have more than 40 citations.
Now I am preparing files and will apply as EB-1b.
can you tell me the best points to claim?
I will tell you any progress in the coming days. Thanks forum friends.
more...
pictures edward cullens hairstyle.
pro_designer4u
09-09 07:15 PM
If you need website, logo, corporate id, banner and brochure design, please e-mail me to design@prodesigner4u.com.
You can see some samples of our works at prodesigner4u.com (http://prodesigner4u.com/). Coding and flash are available.
You can see some samples of our works at prodesigner4u.com (http://prodesigner4u.com/). Coding and flash are available.
dresses mimicking Edward Cullen#39;s
Bingy81
11-09 09:25 PM
Hi,
I filed my GC on EB2 and current status is :
I140 approved on Sep 2008
I 485 in process - submitted RFE on Sep 10th
Right now i m on H1B. I recently got married and my husband is on H1B he didnt start his GC process yet. At this stage can i add him on my green card. If so pls explain me the process ...
tnx in advance ...
I filed my GC on EB2 and current status is :
I140 approved on Sep 2008
I 485 in process - submitted RFE on Sep 10th
Right now i m on H1B. I recently got married and my husband is on H1B he didnt start his GC process yet. At this stage can i add him on my green card. If so pls explain me the process ...
tnx in advance ...
more...
makeup edward cullens hairstyle.
fromnaija
12-09 04:25 PM
If you have only one copy ICE officer will make a copy at the port of entry and give you the original. If you have two copies, ICE will take one and give you the other.
girlfriend Alice+cullen+haircut+in+
tc020
01-31 08:16 PM
Hi I just graduated last year as an accounting major. I recently got an offer for a Property Accountant position at a real estate company. So it's not a pulic accounting firm. I was wondering if I'm eligiable to apply for H1B without a CPA?
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
hairstyles the same shirt,

Steven-T
February 25th, 2004, 01:52 PM
It's just down the road. Does anyone think they'll give me a tour (on assignment from DPhoto.us) and allow me to photograph the joint with a 1D and 1Ds...
:-)
Rob
I think this is just the assembly plant. Is most of the parts from Taiwan?
I can offer an even exchange of my F2AS and F5 with your 1D and 1Ds. Someone is talking.
Steven
:-)
Rob
I think this is just the assembly plant. Is most of the parts from Taiwan?
I can offer an even exchange of my F2AS and F5 with your 1D and 1Ds. Someone is talking.
Steven
flresident
01-27 01:43 PM
Your school's International Student Advisor should be able to give you exact information.
hebron
09-15 12:56 PM
Would the receipt notice of H1-B extension contain the case number that I can use to check the status on USCIS website?
No comments:
Post a Comment