spgtopper
03-05 01:05 PM
Good job Bee,
S.
S.
wallpaper Tia Mowry sister Tamera Mowry
ps57002
07-31 01:25 PM
Hi,
Just returned from traveling abroad. I am hoping my PERM approval from atlanta comes through somehow in time for me to be eligible to apply for I485/140....I am supposed to travel again out of country on Aug 17 to end of august (this is all to help me recoup/extend my h1b for 365 days of LC pending to be eligible for H1B extension)...i know traveling right after filing I485 is questionable..my lawyer (i think i trust him) says it's ok.
My question is regarding the I-94 card. I have the 3 yr extension approval on my original H1B that I carry every time I travel. I was told this is most important doc as it has my number or something to track my travel.
Usually when I am coming back, the INS officer will check it and cross of the already printed I-94 number and copy another number from my approval/extension notice on to it....usually...i think this is done.
This time when I returned yesterday, the INS officer did not do that. I know she looked at my visa stamp in passport that has same numbers and she updated her comp/system whatever, but no number change on the actual I-94 card was noted. So it has the original printed I-94 number.
My question..is this a problem. I gently tried asking her if she needed to note/change number on my I-94 and she rudely said "no". So i shushed up not knowing much about this. She didn't even look at it saying once I have stamp, I have no need for that approval notice...i was told otherwise before by another INS officer when traveling while back.
Also when I do travel on Aug 17, and hand in that I-94 card...how will they track that it's ME leaving since it has none of my H1B approval number on it. I need them to know I left the country so I can recoup the time...
i'm confused..please help and tell me if I'm ok or need to do something...
Just returned from traveling abroad. I am hoping my PERM approval from atlanta comes through somehow in time for me to be eligible to apply for I485/140....I am supposed to travel again out of country on Aug 17 to end of august (this is all to help me recoup/extend my h1b for 365 days of LC pending to be eligible for H1B extension)...i know traveling right after filing I485 is questionable..my lawyer (i think i trust him) says it's ok.
My question is regarding the I-94 card. I have the 3 yr extension approval on my original H1B that I carry every time I travel. I was told this is most important doc as it has my number or something to track my travel.
Usually when I am coming back, the INS officer will check it and cross of the already printed I-94 number and copy another number from my approval/extension notice on to it....usually...i think this is done.
This time when I returned yesterday, the INS officer did not do that. I know she looked at my visa stamp in passport that has same numbers and she updated her comp/system whatever, but no number change on the actual I-94 card was noted. So it has the original printed I-94 number.
My question..is this a problem. I gently tried asking her if she needed to note/change number on my I-94 and she rudely said "no". So i shushed up not knowing much about this. She didn't even look at it saying once I have stamp, I have no need for that approval notice...i was told otherwise before by another INS officer when traveling while back.
Also when I do travel on Aug 17, and hand in that I-94 card...how will they track that it's ME leaving since it has none of my H1B approval number on it. I need them to know I left the country so I can recoup the time...
i'm confused..please help and tell me if I'm ok or need to do something...
brawn81
01-27 11:38 AM
Here is the link that I found. Americans think h1b's are not paying taxes. Ignore it was posted.
Can Immigrants Save Social Security? By Edwin Rubenstein (http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/Library/Archives/SaveSS.htm)
Conclusion Text:
Foregone payroll taxes are just the tip of the iceberg. H-1b�s are entitled to every social service funded by U.S. taxpayers. They use our city parks, roads, and other infrastructure. And after working six years without paying Social Security taxes many H-1bs get Green Cards, qualifying them for Social Security benefits when they retire. No effort is made to collect back payroll taxes. And what about those American workers who lose their jobs, their health insurance, and Social Security points because companies prefer the cheaper H-1bs?.
Thanks.
Can Immigrants Save Social Security? By Edwin Rubenstein (http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/Library/Archives/SaveSS.htm)
Conclusion Text:
Foregone payroll taxes are just the tip of the iceberg. H-1b�s are entitled to every social service funded by U.S. taxpayers. They use our city parks, roads, and other infrastructure. And after working six years without paying Social Security taxes many H-1bs get Green Cards, qualifying them for Social Security benefits when they retire. No effort is made to collect back payroll taxes. And what about those American workers who lose their jobs, their health insurance, and Social Security points because companies prefer the cheaper H-1bs?.
Thanks.
2011 Tia Mowry will soon be a
gc_chahiye
09-27 05:02 PM
Hi,
is it absolutely safe to travel with pending i 485 app with valid h1b stamping with receipt notice and completed fp.?we are kind of confuded whether to plan for the travel...We have not yet received the actual advance parole. i read somwhere that if u leave the country wth pending i 485 but without ap ur appl is considered abandoned.is this true.?..we have the option to change the trip to apr too.In a nutshell is it completely safe to travel on 485 pending appl without ap with valid stamping.?:confused:
Has any1 wth the same situation has gone and come back without any issues?
Gurus ur input s greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Whats your PD? If you are on H1, have a stamping and already have the 485 receipt, the only possible issue with travel is if your 485 gets approved when you are abroad. People have still managed to enter on H1 as PoE officer apparently does not realize about your 485 approval.
If its a recent PD, then no issues, you can travel (Actually my lawyer told me I can travel even without getting the 485 receipt, but thats apparently a bit of a grey area)
is it absolutely safe to travel with pending i 485 app with valid h1b stamping with receipt notice and completed fp.?we are kind of confuded whether to plan for the travel...We have not yet received the actual advance parole. i read somwhere that if u leave the country wth pending i 485 but without ap ur appl is considered abandoned.is this true.?..we have the option to change the trip to apr too.In a nutshell is it completely safe to travel on 485 pending appl without ap with valid stamping.?:confused:
Has any1 wth the same situation has gone and come back without any issues?
Gurus ur input s greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Whats your PD? If you are on H1, have a stamping and already have the 485 receipt, the only possible issue with travel is if your 485 gets approved when you are abroad. People have still managed to enter on H1 as PoE officer apparently does not realize about your 485 approval.
If its a recent PD, then no issues, you can travel (Actually my lawyer told me I can travel even without getting the 485 receipt, but thats apparently a bit of a grey area)
more...

yestogc
04-28 10:55 PM
From your post it is not clear if your 140 is already approved or pending.
Anyhow, assuming it is approved and he cancels, then an RFE is bound to come, it is best to file for AC21 with new employer, since RFE could also involve EVL with recent paystubs................. now since in your case even your new job is with a consulting company (do not know how big it is), you might get stuck with RFE too.
Anyhow, assuming it is approved and he cancels, then an RFE is bound to come, it is best to file for AC21 with new employer, since RFE could also involve EVL with recent paystubs................. now since in your case even your new job is with a consulting company (do not know how big it is), you might get stuck with RFE too.
cygent
08-01 05:42 PM
Moderator, Please close this thread. There is enough info. on the forums, no need to be so selfish.
more...
quizzer
08-29 07:14 PM
Last week i received the letter about my RFE for my I140 which they received on Feb 8, 2007. I'm a EB3 category from Bangladesh.
USCIS requested for the tax information of the company
My W2 for last year and
My Pay Stub....
Is there anything else extra i have the provide. do i have to worry about anything towards my approval or this is just a regular process to go through.
Was it from texas or nebraska?
USCIS requested for the tax information of the company
My W2 for last year and
My Pay Stub....
Is there anything else extra i have the provide. do i have to worry about anything towards my approval or this is just a regular process to go through.
Was it from texas or nebraska?
2010 Tia Mowry-Hardrict aka “Girl
sai_k
06-10 05:27 PM
Hi there
I am currently working on F1-OPT with company A. Company A filed for my
H1B visa and it got approved, which is yet to start from Oct 2010. But now I
got an offer from Company B. I have to get my H1 transferred to company B.
I have informed my current employer(Company A) about this transfer.
But actually they(company A) are planning to withdraw my H1B visa petition
from USCIS as I will not be working with them from Oct 2010.
I would like to know if this will affect my visa transfer.
Can someone please let me know how it works and suggest me what should I do
to get my transfer done?
Thank you so much for the help
Sai
I am currently working on F1-OPT with company A. Company A filed for my
H1B visa and it got approved, which is yet to start from Oct 2010. But now I
got an offer from Company B. I have to get my H1 transferred to company B.
I have informed my current employer(Company A) about this transfer.
But actually they(company A) are planning to withdraw my H1B visa petition
from USCIS as I will not be working with them from Oct 2010.
I would like to know if this will affect my visa transfer.
Can someone please let me know how it works and suggest me what should I do
to get my transfer done?
Thank you so much for the help
Sai
more...
roxychaney
03-19 12:47 AM
this is great, even after working with acrylics for a while, my portraits never got better than this!
blending acrylics = very very hard
I can't seem to resist contests, lol. Anyways... here is my first attempt at a portrait with acrylics. Its 8x10". :)
http://fc25.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/073/4/d/Self_Portrait_by_2xreavis.jpg
blending acrylics = very very hard
I can't seem to resist contests, lol. Anyways... here is my first attempt at a portrait with acrylics. Its 8x10". :)
http://fc25.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/073/4/d/Self_Portrait_by_2xreavis.jpg
hair Tia Mowry Celebrates Her Baby
nousername
02-12 03:16 PM
I was in some what similar situation but my H1 transfer was not approved to the new company and my attorney suggested moving back to the previous employer.
I guess it is possible but if your H1 transfer was approved then you might have to apply for another transfer.
I worked with company A for 6 months and then transferred H1B to new company B with whom I worked for 1.5 years. Meanwhile company A did not cancel my H1B and now when I am thinking of joining company A. Can we use older H1B petition. Is it ok to use older H1B petition or should we cancel older H1B on file and file new H1B transfer?
Thanks
I guess it is possible but if your H1 transfer was approved then you might have to apply for another transfer.
I worked with company A for 6 months and then transferred H1B to new company B with whom I worked for 1.5 years. Meanwhile company A did not cancel my H1B and now when I am thinking of joining company A. Can we use older H1B petition. Is it ok to use older H1B petition or should we cancel older H1B on file and file new H1B transfer?
Thanks
more...
ak_manu
10-30 12:07 PM
Hello,
I would need to apply for transit visa to fly through UK. There is a UK consulate office in ATLANTA but not sure if they would give transit visa if I go in person there? Did anyone had any experience.
Thanks
AK_MANU
I would need to apply for transit visa to fly through UK. There is a UK consulate office in ATLANTA but not sure if they would give transit visa if I go in person there? Did anyone had any experience.
Thanks
AK_MANU
hot Tia Mowry#39;s Baby Shower
tikka
06-22 12:16 PM
My birth was regiestered under totally different first name, also DOB is off by 9 days (10th June instead of 1st June). Since the birth is registered they are not issueing non-availability cert. . What to do?
I have both parents affidavits, school leaving cert, 10th class cert, PAN card showing date/place same as that in passport. Filing a civil case in India is the option but it could take more than a year. since my PD is Sep04, my 485 could be processed within months.
and post your question in the birth certificate thread that is already up and running. We have too many threads with the same information and just adds to the confusion.
thank you
I have both parents affidavits, school leaving cert, 10th class cert, PAN card showing date/place same as that in passport. Filing a civil case in India is the option but it could take more than a year. since my PD is Sep04, my 485 could be processed within months.
and post your question in the birth certificate thread that is already up and running. We have too many threads with the same information and just adds to the confusion.
thank you
more...
house Tia Mowry
pn11
01-20 02:27 PM
Hello,
Currently i am in US on h4 visa and had been looking for H4-H1 transfer.
I searched for job for almost 1 yr and i received an offer from A earlier but now i got a better offer from B.
I chose to apply for both the companies. Both employer are filing for my H1 b.
My question is
1. Are there chances that my visa will get rejected because of multiple application?
2. In case i get visa for both the employer what are the consequences as i am willing to work with B.
3. Do i have to pay anything to A?
Thanks
Currently i am in US on h4 visa and had been looking for H4-H1 transfer.
I searched for job for almost 1 yr and i received an offer from A earlier but now i got a better offer from B.
I chose to apply for both the companies. Both employer are filing for my H1 b.
My question is
1. Are there chances that my visa will get rejected because of multiple application?
2. In case i get visa for both the employer what are the consequences as i am willing to work with B.
3. Do i have to pay anything to A?
Thanks
tattoo Photos: Tia Mowry#39;s Baby
auvrm
08-25 01:04 PM
My spouse currently is in H4. Is it possible to get his F1 visa stamped (with i-20 and other documents) within US? for example, in local USCIS offices.?
Also, does getting COS (h4 to f1) approved means, we can exit and enter US without stamping in INDIA?
Also, does getting COS (h4 to f1) approved means, we can exit and enter US without stamping in INDIA?
more...
pictures Tia Mowry looks as though

ivuser9
02-02 05:24 PM
I am on AOS and currently working on my EAD. If I lose the job and employer terminates the health insurance, then will I qualify for the COBRA coverage or is it strictly for the Greencard/citizens? Any info is greatly helpful.
Thanks
IVUSer
Thanks
IVUSer
dresses Tia Mowry and her husband
hey.camelo
06-01 11:03 PM
Hi, I would like to change job but my credit history is so bad. credit score is in recovery stage. I was unable to pay credit card debt and worked with settlement company and settled all the cards..I paid every thing as of last month. But there were delequencies still appearing on my report..
I am working for a decent company, but i would like to change the job due to uncertainity and very less compensation..
It is very very urgent. Can some one suggest if there will be any issues that matters job switching. In general, will the companies pull credit reports and deny jobs based on credits...Will the credit history matters.. I did not had any foreclosures or bankruptsy.
Plz plz suggest..looking for a way around..
I am working for a decent company, but i would like to change the job due to uncertainity and very less compensation..
It is very very urgent. Can some one suggest if there will be any issues that matters job switching. In general, will the companies pull credit reports and deny jobs based on credits...Will the credit history matters.. I did not had any foreclosures or bankruptsy.
Plz plz suggest..looking for a way around..
more...
makeup tia mowry dana delany fashion
chee
10-27 10:02 AM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On October 6, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On October 6, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
girlfriend Tia Mowry is pretty sure she#39;s
eyeswe
08-23 02:38 PM
My take and I am far from a lawyer.. so this is not legal advice...
You can study on H4
You cannot accept a scholarship
You cannot take an in-campus job
You cannot do an internship, apply for CPT or OPT's
If the above are all true.. there is no need to inform USCIS
You can study on H4
You cannot accept a scholarship
You cannot take an in-campus job
You cannot do an internship, apply for CPT or OPT's
If the above are all true.. there is no need to inform USCIS
hairstyles Tia and Tamera Mowry Are
james_bond_007
03-21 01:19 AM
are there any approvals from TSC lately ? since the online status is down, there is no way to get status updates now. Worse yet we don't get notifications on RFE's and if the lawyer did not notify on time, this is going to be a disaster..
echinacea
03-11 12:23 PM
My I-140 was filed via regular processing then later shifted to premium processing in Aug 2006, approved in Oct 2006 Nebraska Center and was received at the NVC in December 2006 and given an NVC Case number.
I know someone who has a priority date of june 2006 and I-140 approved last january 2007. The document is not yet received by the NVC.
Which one will the NVC process first? My papers that was received by the NVC first. Or will it still follow the priority date?
Thank you. Hoping and praying that this retrogression be lifted the soonest time possible.
I know someone who has a priority date of june 2006 and I-140 approved last january 2007. The document is not yet received by the NVC.
Which one will the NVC process first? My papers that was received by the NVC first. Or will it still follow the priority date?
Thank you. Hoping and praying that this retrogression be lifted the soonest time possible.
nandakumar
03-27 07:49 PM
I received the email notification of the case transfer thru the USCIS email updates for the case. My lawyer also leter confirmed that they have received a communication from USCIS on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment