glus
04-15 07:24 AM
I suppose you are doing consular processing? Right? Well, when the consulate is aware that your PD is about to be current, and if all other tasks are completed, they should send you packet 60-90 days in advance of your interview.
wallpaper Specific target market
gc_chahiye
10-29 05:51 PM
There is no need to withdraw your 485. But why do you need 2 485's. It just shuts out visas for others. You can continue on H1b with your current employer and join in EAD with the other.
Not an attorney , please validate with one
Under current USCIS processing two 485s do not waste visa numbers (as visa numbers are only assigned at the time of approval). When petition is approved, the other one will be automatically denied/withdrawn, or USCIS will send an RFE just around approval time, asking for one of the two apps to be withdrawn.
Not an attorney , please validate with one
Under current USCIS processing two 485s do not waste visa numbers (as visa numbers are only assigned at the time of approval). When petition is approved, the other one will be automatically denied/withdrawn, or USCIS will send an RFE just around approval time, asking for one of the two apps to be withdrawn.
joydiptac
03-19 07:40 PM
I guess it means nothing to us. My file has moved over the years from CA -> NE -> SJ NBC -> TSC.
TSC was the most efficient machinery USCIS had. Someone in NSC may not have liked this, so they are moving the old files to TSC to make it look just as bad. :D
TSC was the most efficient machinery USCIS had. Someone in NSC may not have liked this, so they are moving the old files to TSC to make it look just as bad. :D
2011 image of Methodology amp; Sample
GC_Q
04-18 10:43 AM
Hello Gurus,
I have got my wife passport stamped(H4) until Oct'09 based on my previous H1. I have changed company and got new I-797 for both of us valid till Apr'2010. During her recent visit to India and return to USA, at the port of entry she was issued I-94 till Oct'2009 eventhough her I-797 form my new employer is valid till Feb'2010.
I don't want to ask my wife to cross the broder (@Mexico or @Canada) for the sake of renewing her I-94. I am wondering if I can apply with USCIS for her extension of I-94 till April'2010 for which she has I-797 to support it.
Thanks
I have got my wife passport stamped(H4) until Oct'09 based on my previous H1. I have changed company and got new I-797 for both of us valid till Apr'2010. During her recent visit to India and return to USA, at the port of entry she was issued I-94 till Oct'2009 eventhough her I-797 form my new employer is valid till Feb'2010.
I don't want to ask my wife to cross the broder (@Mexico or @Canada) for the sake of renewing her I-94. I am wondering if I can apply with USCIS for her extension of I-94 till April'2010 for which she has I-797 to support it.
Thanks
more...

WillIBLucky
12-11 11:00 AM
Once you are a member aren't you automatically registring yourself to your state too?
jdsouza
08-28 04:32 PM
Option 1: you can get someone to take your photograph with a digital camera and then use Passport photos for free - ePassportPhoto.com (http://www.epassportphoto.com) to make sure that it is cropped to size and meets the size requirements. You will need to ensure that the picture is taken correctly though (without shadows, against a plain light background, etc.). You can get more details about the photo requirements from:
Guidelines for Producing High Quality Photographs for U.S. Travel Documents (http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html)
Option 2: You can also go to any place like Costco or Walgreens and have them take your picture and upload the scanned version of the picture.
I used Option 1 and it worked just fine.
Guidelines for Producing High Quality Photographs for U.S. Travel Documents (http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html)
Option 2: You can also go to any place like Costco or Walgreens and have them take your picture and upload the scanned version of the picture.
I used Option 1 and it worked just fine.
more...
angiusa
04-03 04:02 PM
I have worked for Company "A"(Ex-employer) under H1-B(company A holding my H1-b) from 2007-2010. During 2009 & 2010, company A was unable to clear all my payments as the company went through some financial hurdles but they issued W-2 for the amount paid in fiscal year 2009. Now, company A has got money and they decided to clear my back wages for 2009-2010 through 1099 form. I transferred my H1-B visa to Company B(2010) then to Company C(current employer). Now, Company C has started my Green card(GC) process.
Questions:
1. I already received W2 for 2009. Can company A amend the W2 for the back wages?
2. Is it legal to take the unpaid amount under 1099? Will it affect my GC process?
3. What are my options to get my back wages from company A?
4. Company A want to issue 1099 along with a letter stating that i was full time employee for the time period mentioned in 1099. Is it acceptable?
I really appreciate your help for taking your valuable time in clarifying my questions. I look forward for your reply.
Questions:
1. I already received W2 for 2009. Can company A amend the W2 for the back wages?
2. Is it legal to take the unpaid amount under 1099? Will it affect my GC process?
3. What are my options to get my back wages from company A?
4. Company A want to issue 1099 along with a letter stating that i was full time employee for the time period mentioned in 1099. Is it acceptable?
I really appreciate your help for taking your valuable time in clarifying my questions. I look forward for your reply.
2010 I#39;m their target audience!
drirshad
05-23 09:58 PM
Is postal address for e-Filed AP & EAD same, I have e-filed the EAD/AP renewal have 2 questions please respond.
1) The postal address for AP shows same as EAD renewal for e-Filed, is this correct.
2) The 2 photos is only for EAD renewal not AP, seems they will take a picture/fingerprint for AP by appointment.
Req docs, you will have to send (I-765/EAD)
1. a copy of of your I-765/EAD E-file receipt,
2. pending I-485 receipt,
3. two 2"x2" passport photograph,
4. copy of your previous EAD, both side
5. drivers license, both side
6. passport non-immigrant visa page
(even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID).
Req docs, you will have to send (I-131/AP)
1. I-131/AP E-file receipt
2. Photo Id: License
3. Passport visa page
4. 485 receipt copy
If applying for Re-entry Permit, you must be fingerprinted as part of USCIS biometric services requirements. After you have filed this application, USCIS will notify you in writing of the time and location where you must go to be fingerprinted. If necessary, USCIS may also take your photograph and signature.
1) The postal address for AP shows same as EAD renewal for e-Filed, is this correct.
2) The 2 photos is only for EAD renewal not AP, seems they will take a picture/fingerprint for AP by appointment.
Req docs, you will have to send (I-765/EAD)
1. a copy of of your I-765/EAD E-file receipt,
2. pending I-485 receipt,
3. two 2"x2" passport photograph,
4. copy of your previous EAD, both side
5. drivers license, both side
6. passport non-immigrant visa page
(even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID).
Req docs, you will have to send (I-131/AP)
1. I-131/AP E-file receipt
2. Photo Id: License
3. Passport visa page
4. 485 receipt copy
If applying for Re-entry Permit, you must be fingerprinted as part of USCIS biometric services requirements. After you have filed this application, USCIS will notify you in writing of the time and location where you must go to be fingerprinted. If necessary, USCIS may also take your photograph and signature.
more...
redgreen
10-14 01:47 PM
It is mentioned by many that PD should be current at the time of GC approval. Is that right?
I know people from India who got their GC approved when their PD is not current.
One can check this easily in looking for I-485 approvals to people from India who submitted their applications concurrently in EB2 category after say april 2004. Disregard the cases which got approved in July 2007. Still there are many cases remaining invalidating the 'rule'!
I know people from India who got their GC approved when their PD is not current.
One can check this easily in looking for I-485 approvals to people from India who submitted their applications concurrently in EB2 category after say april 2004. Disregard the cases which got approved in July 2007. Still there are many cases remaining invalidating the 'rule'!
hair Sample social media metrics

desi3933
02-09 12:00 PM
I am changing my job on H1B. I have I-140 approved with present company. What documents do I need to have to keep my old priority date? I have copy of I-140 approval notice. Do I need to have copy of labor certification as well?
copy of I-140 approval notice
_________________
Not a legal advice.
copy of I-140 approval notice
_________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
maxy
02-24 09:12 AM
Hi All
My sister is planning to visit us here this summer. she is scheduled for visa interview next month. (me & my sister who is citizen ... are sponsoring her)
little caveat, my sister has filed immigration file for her (about 2 years back...it usually takes 10-15 yrs for sibling family visa). just want to know anyone has seen or encountered such case. (in her visitor visa forms we have disclosed all this, meaning immigration file number n all)
is there any specific question that they may ask....or does it make her in-eligible for visitors visa ?
appreciate your help
My sister is planning to visit us here this summer. she is scheduled for visa interview next month. (me & my sister who is citizen ... are sponsoring her)
little caveat, my sister has filed immigration file for her (about 2 years back...it usually takes 10-15 yrs for sibling family visa). just want to know anyone has seen or encountered such case. (in her visitor visa forms we have disclosed all this, meaning immigration file number n all)
is there any specific question that they may ask....or does it make her in-eligible for visitors visa ?
appreciate your help
hot Target Audience
jimytomy
07-18 10:57 PM
Hello Friends,
I think many Indians might have faced this issue.We can spell same Indian name in several ways in English.
I have one friend who is ready to file I -485.
He found following issues with Birth certificate. Does USCIS rejects or REF I-485 for following reason ?
1) His mother�s name spelled differently in his Birth Certificate. (One letter is missing)
2) His wife's Birth Affidavit has different spelling for Father�s name. (One letter is different)
3) Is first name enought in Birth Certificate or it needs full name ?
Keep on good work of helping each other.
jimytomy
I think many Indians might have faced this issue.We can spell same Indian name in several ways in English.
I have one friend who is ready to file I -485.
He found following issues with Birth certificate. Does USCIS rejects or REF I-485 for following reason ?
1) His mother�s name spelled differently in his Birth Certificate. (One letter is missing)
2) His wife's Birth Affidavit has different spelling for Father�s name. (One letter is different)
3) Is first name enought in Birth Certificate or it needs full name ?
Keep on good work of helping each other.
jimytomy
more...
house Target Audience: Web 2.0,
designserve
07-07 02:47 PM
You cant do this...
tattoo For example, here#39;s the ATamp;T
apb
03-16 12:05 PM
If your boyfriend has degree+exp in engg, medicine, nursing, management, etc. he can get H1 from company that plans to hire him. Pl search for jobs on yahoo, dice, etc first. Not many companies would be ready to do H1 in present scenario.
best wishes
best wishes
more...
pictures with their target audience
sivananda
03-30 12:30 PM
Hi,
My first 3 year of H-1 is about to expire in October 2009.
My employer is planning to apply for extension by premium processing in the next few weeks.
My question:
What if the H1 extension is rejected? Am I considered to be in legal status till October? I hope the original H1 is still in good position till October even though if my employer filing of extension is rejected.
Please help with your answers.
Thanks a lot.
My first 3 year of H-1 is about to expire in October 2009.
My employer is planning to apply for extension by premium processing in the next few weeks.
My question:
What if the H1 extension is rejected? Am I considered to be in legal status till October? I hope the original H1 is still in good position till October even though if my employer filing of extension is rejected.
Please help with your answers.
Thanks a lot.
dresses your target audience.
seahawks
02-15 12:47 AM
comeon guys keep this thread going, everyone, non recurring payers, please contribute, Its for a cause, live your dream, volunteer if you can, be active if you can, and if you really like to be behind the scenes, at least contribute!
more...
makeup your target audience…so
gcformeornot
08-09 08:33 PM
my case doesn't have checkes cashed or Receipts. I have thankfully filed with lawyers. Will vote when I get RD:)
girlfriend The new profile layout will
desibob
06-14 06:56 PM
Lawyers suggest renewing H1B as a backup in case 485 is denied. Having one more 140 or 485 is better than that. If he was going to get 2 GCs I would call it greediness, but one person is going to get only one GC and it doesnt howmany applications one person files. Moreover, people who file two applications are paying twice the money which will be used USCIS to increase capactiy. How about that?
hairstyles Example of the Access
kirupa
05-16 01:58 PM
Try adding the price like metteBB mentioned. That would make this stamp really good!
Allyblue
09-15 05:50 AM
The tutorials are really cool, but I am stuck at the same place :)
Hi Gazman,
You are right - that part of the tutorial is completely broken, and I need to modify it a bit. I am not 100% of the changes you need to make yet, but I will post an example shortly with the changes :)
Cheers!
Kirupa
Hi Gazman,
You are right - that part of the tutorial is completely broken, and I need to modify it a bit. I am not 100% of the changes you need to make yet, but I will post an example shortly with the changes :)
Cheers!
Kirupa
kernel_flash
03-29 04:31 AM
Here's is another one, featuring my desktop !!
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/mystamp12ep.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/mystamp12ep.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
No comments:
Post a Comment