Thursday, June 23, 2011

short hair styles 2011 for older women

images short haircuts for older women short hair styles 2011 for older women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    09-24 04:56 PM
    USCIS dont care ...so dont worry !





    wallpaper short hair styles 2011 for short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts 2011 for older
  • short haircuts 2011 for older



  • logiclife
    02-23 12:00 PM
    Its better to get rejected 2 or 3 times for student visa or H1 visa and give up on "coming to USA idea" than to get those and than suspend your life for 10 years after that until you get your greencard.

    Those 10 years, the most productive years, are spent boiling blood over labor, 140, 485, namecheck, EAD, Advance parole, fingerprinting, H1 transfer, immigration lawyers, backlog centers, retrogression, RFE, no payraise, no promotions, prozac, zoloft, lunesta, layoff fears, H1 status fears, bench(oops), etc. etc. etc.





    short hair styles 2011 for older women. Bob Shaggy Hairstyles
  • Bob Shaggy Hairstyles



  • JunRN
    08-20 09:17 PM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    That's for NSC.





    2011 short haircuts 2011 for older short hair styles 2011 for older women. Thursday, April 21, 2011
  • Thursday, April 21, 2011



  • wandmaker
    02-25 01:34 AM
    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.


    File COS to H4, while you have the active paystubs and transfer back to H1 when you find job. Given the current situation at all front, this is the safest bet and most importantly you are not breaking any law.



    more...


    short hair styles 2011 for older women. girlfriend 2011 short haircuts
  • girlfriend 2011 short haircuts



  • Jerry2121
    07-02 01:22 PM
    If notice of action for I-485 does not have a priority date written on it, can I still file WOM since I've had an interview 2 years ago without result? How did your wom filing go?
    thanks!





    short hair styles 2011 for older women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • maddipati1
    01-08 02:23 PM
    i dont think u ever need to change the lastname.

    may i know when do u think the lastname need to be changed?



    more...


    short hair styles 2011 for older women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • 510picker
    December 3rd, 2008, 06:06 AM
    I'll be anxious to hear your opinion once you've spent some time with your new equipment.





    2010 Bob Shaggy Hairstyles short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • Bolt
    03-26 05:55 PM
    Even I am in the current situation. Please call me 6166342617 so we can discuss or email
    anand622@yahoo.com i have spoken to a couple lawyers so we can exchange options

    Hi anand, am also in the same situation. please contact me at 914-488-6104 or email : mohan.amili@gmail.com

    i deeply appreciate your help.



    more...


    short hair styles 2011 for older women. hair hairstyles 2011 women
  • hair hairstyles 2011 women



  • pointlesswait
    01-05 04:21 PM
    i woudl think the actual number porting is miniscule...

    but what i dont understand is why is USCIS hiding the data..why cant they reveal the exact number of application... and at what stage they?
    Even an annual release would be very helpful...:confused:






    It may be a common thing - swaying away from EB3 to Eb2 for earlier PD holders and there by choking up some EB2 space but shouldn't that cause loosening ( i'm not talking substantial ) in EB3 Priority Date ?

    I mean EB3 India Priority Dates seems to have a Coma and that always hover around Aug/Oct 2001 - for last few years its like , it moves like some months and then scrolls down.





    hair Thursday, April 21, 2011 short hair styles 2011 for older women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • pamith
    05-13 08:42 PM
    3-4 months may be, but you can apply for AP and EAD.



    more...


    short hair styles 2011 for older women. images short haircuts 2011 for
  • images short haircuts 2011 for



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-13 11:58 AM
    My uncles GC's and Indian passports were stolen a few years back. it took them 6 months to get a new card, you cannot leave the country. Other than that they did not have major issues. File a police report keep copies of the report and all correspondence in safe deposit box. As a precaution put a hold on your credit at the 3 credit agencies.

    Hi All,

    We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?

    Please help us with any suggestions.

    Thanking you all.





    hot girlfriend 2011 short haircuts short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • mybid2003
    01-09 04:37 PM
    Similar most common agreement with most of us is that, we cannot directly or indirectly join direct/indirect client for a period of 12 months. (I don't have the agreement right in front of me). But I think you get the picture. If not, I can post in detail in the evening.

    In such case, lets say I completed my project at client A thru company A. Four months after leaving the client place (while working at Client B thru same Company A), I get the offer directly from the client A for a permanent position. (Company A still has big presence at client A. Would I be able to join Client A without any hassle? OR is it a waste of time/money to try this option?

    Also can anyone also please let me know how to if I can join higher compensation package with invoking AC21 OR transferring the H1? (I am in 8th year of my H1 and have an EAD). Can we have additional job responsibilities than what is listed in the LC?

    Pls let me know.

    Thanks in Advance!!!



    more...


    house short hair styles 2011 for short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • god_bless_you
    07-10 09:04 AM
    AJ,

    Thanks for the offer. I am not sure if I have permission to shoot any thing on a federal govt agency premises, but will do my best. My sources tell me that some main stream media will cover it. For us to be able to make a good impact, we need to have people there.
    As USCIS announced about forwarding Flowers to Hospitals , some one can go to those hospitals and cover that.





    tattoo short hair styles 2011 for short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • Aah_GC
    06-25 06:21 PM
    You are good to go. For your own satisfaction browse through some of the knowledge bank in this website and answers for similar queries.



    more...


    pictures short hair styles 2011 for short hair styles 2011 for older women. 2011-short-haircuts
  • 2011-short-haircuts



  • usgc07
    02-15 08:35 AM
    As you all know, spouse of a greencard holder does not get any visa.
    So the option is to see if H1B visa can be obtained.
    She has the right qualification and work experience.
    Thanks





    dresses short haircuts for older women short hair styles 2011 for older women. Law amp; Order:LA 10:00 on NBC
  • Law amp; Order:LA 10:00 on NBC



  • xyzqwer
    01-22 11:05 AM
    Hello,

    Here is my situation.


    - I'm under EB2 - RoW category. My I-140 just got approved and I was preparing to file for my I-485 (current)

    - I went to the Bahamas last week to get my 3 year H1B renewal stamping but it was denied due to employer issues and I was forced to go back to India.

    - Now I cant go back to US to file my 485. My company is still offering to help me on my GC.

    I'm still reeling from the shock of my H1B denial. What are my options now?

    Is Consular processing the way to go? Will loosing my H1B status have any effect on CP?

    Should I start CP immediately or can I wait a few months to try to get back to the US on a new H1B?



    Can anyone point me to some online materials detailing CP.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    makeup hair hairstyles 2011 women short hair styles 2011 for older women. short hair styles 2011 for
  • short hair styles 2011 for



  • TomPlate
    07-05 12:56 PM
    What this story man. I never read from THEHindu.com or other Indian News Web sites.

    CNN is junk.

    But we need CNN to publish the news like this.

    Immigration Law - Tragedy not only for Illegal Immigrant but also for Legal Immigrant.





    girlfriend short haircuts for older women short hair styles 2011 for older women. Older Women Short Hair Styles
  • Older Women Short Hair Styles



  • Mount Soche
    12-07 09:03 AM
    Yikes, I'm having a hard time believing your lawyer is a qualified immigration attorney...

    Just sharing my experience that I just got my H1-B 3 yr extension about a month and a half ago. I applied for I-485 in July and have since gotten my EAD etc. I applied for the H1-B in October and got an approval very quickly, without any issues. I think the rule is if you have an approved I-140, you can get a 3 year extension on your H1-B (as opposed to the 1 year extensions you normally get after the 6th year of H1-B), the I-485 application has nothing to do with it.
    The H1 was set to expire in March next year and this would be my 2nd H1-B extension (so similar H1-B time to yours).

    Hello,

    My apologies upfront if I am posting this in the wrong thread.

    I am currently working on an H1B which expires in Jan 08. My question is regarding H1B extension beyond the 6yr limit. Is it possible to get an extension for my H1B (7.5 yrs completed) even after having filed my I-485 (I was able to file 485 in July of this year)?

    As per my lawyer, if for some reason, my EAD renewal next year is delayed or the new card not delivered on time, I will not be allowed to work though I will not be illegal. Keeping this in mind, and also after reading numerous posts online, I got my HR to give the nod for the H1 renewal. My lawyer replied today saying that we cannot get an H1 extension as my 485 is filed and 140 cleared.

    I was under the impression that I would be allowed to get the H1B renewed for another year. What are the rules / regulations on this. If someone can pls update me.

    Thank you.
    Apoorv



    My GC status is as follows
    I-140 - approved
    EAD - approved
    AP - approved
    FP - completed .





    hairstyles images short haircuts 2011 for short hair styles 2011 for older women. short haircuts 2011 for older women. week, Short short haircuts 2011 for
  • short haircuts 2011 for older women. week, Short short haircuts 2011 for



  • eb2dec2005
    09-26 07:29 AM
    I used AP to enter US in June this year.The IO stamp on my I94 and the AP document says 'Paroled unitl Sept 2009'. Should i consider the validity of AP until this date?

    However on the actual AP documents under the Parole paragraph mentions the following: 'The bearereeparted the United States temporarily and intends to return to the US to resume processing of the adjustment of status application.Presentation of the original of this document prior to Sept 27 2008 allows a Customs and Border Protection Inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the names bearer...........'

    Can you please let me know, what is the validity of the AP incase one is already out of country and is planning to return to US?Would the date on I94 be considered?





    Alabaman
    09-25 03:55 PM
    are u saying fragomen is no good?





    gsc999
    04-20 12:58 PM
    oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.[/B]
    ---
    Mirage: Thanks for sharing but it seems many others have the same CD. But I am no mood to listen to melancolic songs! Now is the time for action!

    Btw, I have made a note of your singing abilities and definitely call you for a conference call after we discover that we were all singing songs when instead, we should have been ringing our congress reps for support for our bills.

    Please Stop singing the blues and START Ringing(calling) the congress reps.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment