gdhiren
09-07 11:28 AM
Let's go folks. This needs to stay on front page at least whole day Today.
wallpaper umbrella. « Previous Image
GotGC??
11-27 04:40 PM
May I ask how you know this? Do you have some visibility to the internal processes, or have a credible source?
I'm not questioning your comment - just checking if it's more than hearsay.
Once every check is completed it goes into a queue and then every month a list goes to an officer based on the priority date and visa availability
The best thing is to call them as soon as the processing dates go past your application date. Call them to find out about ur case. At that time they are open about ur case. They will let you know exactly if your name check is cleared.
They also mentioned that once everything is in place the files goes to the office and then it might take up to 90 days for the officer to make a decision.
I'm not questioning your comment - just checking if it's more than hearsay.
Once every check is completed it goes into a queue and then every month a list goes to an officer based on the priority date and visa availability
The best thing is to call them as soon as the processing dates go past your application date. Call them to find out about ur case. At that time they are open about ur case. They will let you know exactly if your name check is cleared.
They also mentioned that once everything is in place the files goes to the office and then it might take up to 90 days for the officer to make a decision.
batman723
05-25 09:04 AM
Hello folks,
My H-1 extension got approved recently . My visa has expired on the passport and I need to get a new stamp. The dates in all Indian consulates are full.
So can someone let me know whether going to canada/mexico for extension stamping is ok?
Thanks for the help.
My H-1 extension got approved recently . My visa has expired on the passport and I need to get a new stamp. The dates in all Indian consulates are full.
So can someone let me know whether going to canada/mexico for extension stamping is ok?
Thanks for the help.
2011 Even though Gwyneth Paltrow#39;s
rc0878
09-17 02:34 PM
I am glad to know that
thanks
I think it is better. Your EAD and AP will be processed faster because they are in CSC and your I-485 is in TSC, which is better than NSC.
thanks
I think it is better. Your EAD and AP will be processed faster because they are in CSC and your I-485 is in TSC, which is better than NSC.
more...
reddy2cool
08-26 01:55 PM
Thanks for sharing the info, But seriously do you want to believe this kind of source (friends lawyer close to uscis) not even from infopass or any kind of believable source? How about it if lawyer is having just fun at our expense.
Shrek
07-01 04:56 PM
Hello Experts!!!
I need some serious advice, saw a few related threads, hence joined this forum immediately to get some help...
My 6 years H1 B limit ends in August 2008.Stamp on I-94 is also as of Aug 08
Question 1) Employer A filed for I-140 in October 2007. Due to some serious medical conditions I was unable to work from Nov '07 till date. My employer terminated my employment in March 2007 as I was not working then and not in a state to work either.
I dont think Employer A has revoked my H1B coz I got my I-140 approved thru Employer A, this June (2008). Am I out of status per USCIS/INS 'on paper' ?
Question 2) I am now capable to resume work. In June 2008 I have found Employer B. What are my chances of getting my H1B successfully transferred to Emp B. The last pay stub is as of Oct 2007. I can get a medical certificate explaining my absence from work till date.
Question 3) Also, with Employer A's approved I-140, can I apply for a 3 year extension for Employer B since my 6 year tenure ends next month - Aug 08 ?
Question 4) How will the entire process work. What r my chances ? If the H1 gets approved do I have to leave the country and re-stamp ? If the H1 gets approved why shud I leave the country, can I not just start work coz I have another 3 year extension becoz of the approved I-140 thru Employer A ?
PLEASE HELP......
I need some serious advice, saw a few related threads, hence joined this forum immediately to get some help...
My 6 years H1 B limit ends in August 2008.Stamp on I-94 is also as of Aug 08
Question 1) Employer A filed for I-140 in October 2007. Due to some serious medical conditions I was unable to work from Nov '07 till date. My employer terminated my employment in March 2007 as I was not working then and not in a state to work either.
I dont think Employer A has revoked my H1B coz I got my I-140 approved thru Employer A, this June (2008). Am I out of status per USCIS/INS 'on paper' ?
Question 2) I am now capable to resume work. In June 2008 I have found Employer B. What are my chances of getting my H1B successfully transferred to Emp B. The last pay stub is as of Oct 2007. I can get a medical certificate explaining my absence from work till date.
Question 3) Also, with Employer A's approved I-140, can I apply for a 3 year extension for Employer B since my 6 year tenure ends next month - Aug 08 ?
Question 4) How will the entire process work. What r my chances ? If the H1 gets approved do I have to leave the country and re-stamp ? If the H1 gets approved why shud I leave the country, can I not just start work coz I have another 3 year extension becoz of the approved I-140 thru Employer A ?
PLEASE HELP......
more...
nixstor
08-31 01:47 PM
Just shot an email to the address provided.
2010 Rihanna and Chris Brown both
nid
03-17 04:28 PM
Guys,
I would appreciate if you could help on this.
I last entered in US using AP and currently working on EAD . My H1 is going to expire in April 2010. I am thinking of renewing it to provide a backup in case anything happens to my 485. I have to go to India in July 2010 and I would like to come back using AP. Pleass let me know which of the following option is best for me.
1. Renew my H1 now and go to India n July and come back using AP.I understand that in this case, if I have to use H1, I would have to go to India and get it stamped.
2. Come back from India in July and renew my H1 after I come back. Is this possible to renew the H1 after it expires and do they give you a I94 in this case?
Please let me know what you think. I need to decide ASAP.
Thanks
I would appreciate if you could help on this.
I last entered in US using AP and currently working on EAD . My H1 is going to expire in April 2010. I am thinking of renewing it to provide a backup in case anything happens to my 485. I have to go to India in July 2010 and I would like to come back using AP. Pleass let me know which of the following option is best for me.
1. Renew my H1 now and go to India n July and come back using AP.I understand that in this case, if I have to use H1, I would have to go to India and get it stamped.
2. Come back from India in July and renew my H1 after I come back. Is this possible to renew the H1 after it expires and do they give you a I94 in this case?
Please let me know what you think. I need to decide ASAP.
Thanks
more...
MONCYS
03-30 05:05 PM
Applied for my AOS few weeks back. Once I get my EAD, Can I switch from H1B to EAD and continue working for same GC Sponser in case I am not able to find a job on H1B visa.
(Adjustment is less than 180 days).
(Adjustment is less than 180 days).
hair Rain is more my speed.
garybanz
08-27 03:18 PM
hi my wife had filed 485 on aug 2nd, we got the receipts aug 23rd monday.
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
Thanks gcNOLONGERdreamer05
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
Thanks gcNOLONGERdreamer05
more...
zymorian
03-07 11:38 AM
Hi, this is my first time in the forum and I wish to seek advice on my situation.
I'm a green card holder (singapore citizen) who got married while being a US PR. I wish to apply for my wife (singapore citizen) a green card.
How long is the typical wait? while applying, is it true that my wife can't enter the US?
I kind of know the answers but would like to confirm with this forum. I know the situation can be pretty bleak.
Many many thanks,
I'm a green card holder (singapore citizen) who got married while being a US PR. I wish to apply for my wife (singapore citizen) a green card.
How long is the typical wait? while applying, is it true that my wife can't enter the US?
I kind of know the answers but would like to confirm with this forum. I know the situation can be pretty bleak.
Many many thanks,
hot Some GOP pols shun
gc_chahiye
10-02 01:30 AM
Can anyone tell me after my 6th year of H1 i have a 3 year extension of h1 visa, can i go to india and come back on that visa or do i need to have AP. I got my 140 approved and i got my 485 receipt notices.
you can use the visa, need not use AP if you dont want to. If you have a visa stamping already, using the H1 visa is the preferred way to return:
- you get an I-94 valid for 3 more years (with AP you get one for just one year, which is a bit weird)
- using AP atleast sometimes pushes you into secondary inspection which is another hour spent with the customs and border patrol folks. While they are typically nice and friendly, I personally hate being stuck in that no-mans land at the airport.
Only advantage of AP is if your GC is approved while you are abroad, you are supposed to return on AP as your H1 status would have ended. in practice people have re-entered on H1 in such cases and its been ok. Depending on your PD this may not may not be a concern
you can use the visa, need not use AP if you dont want to. If you have a visa stamping already, using the H1 visa is the preferred way to return:
- you get an I-94 valid for 3 more years (with AP you get one for just one year, which is a bit weird)
- using AP atleast sometimes pushes you into secondary inspection which is another hour spent with the customs and border patrol folks. While they are typically nice and friendly, I personally hate being stuck in that no-mans land at the airport.
Only advantage of AP is if your GC is approved while you are abroad, you are supposed to return on AP as your H1 status would have ended. in practice people have re-entered on H1 in such cases and its been ok. Depending on your PD this may not may not be a concern
more...
house evil Umbrella Corporation,
bang
02-11 07:43 PM
I have a valid AP approved on Oct 13, 2007. The H1B visa stamped on my passport expired in Mar 2007. I have a valid one year H1B approval till Mar 2008. I do not have the original I797 approval notice but have a scanned copy of it. Now if I have to travel out of country in July and enter back on AP will there be any trouble at the POE with not having the original approval notice of last H1B.
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks
I came back from India last week, JFK was the Port of entry. All i showed them was the AP and my passport, they did not even ask for any other details. Infact all your details will be in their system which they will verify inside.
I would not worry about it, but do carry your 485 filing reciept (i was never asked for one).
Good Luck
bang
Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks
I came back from India last week, JFK was the Port of entry. All i showed them was the AP and my passport, they did not even ask for any other details. Infact all your details will be in their system which they will verify inside.
I would not worry about it, but do carry your 485 filing reciept (i was never asked for one).
Good Luck
bang
tattoo In this gallery
freddyCR
March 2nd, 2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks...it gave me some work both, when taking it and post processing it, on account of the contrasting light conditions, but it came out quite alright.
more...
pictures SAM
AstroZombie916
09-13 03:31 PM
I use 3d studio max.
dresses i know im so sad
wizard
09-18 06:58 PM
Hmmm, why is this in Job Offers? :h:
more...
makeup Cherrybam has Tumblr
baburob2
08-07 12:46 PM
yes, you can. also, you could go to stamping even with expired visa. eitherway it doesn't matter. because at the start of your H1B interview they cancel your old H1B stamp.
girlfriend update their settings.
vivek_k
02-12 10:46 PM
Hi ivvm. Thanks for the info. DO EB-1 and EB-2 require LC? Would the NIW bypass LC? Is NIW filing equivalent to EB-2? What is the importance of Job description?
Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
hairstyles KARTMAN v.
rockstart
10-06 03:20 PM
I joined my present company in June 2004 on CPT, missed the summer graduation so applied for the spring graduation. Got my MS diploma in Dec 2004 (non thesis). Went on H1 in Oct 2004. Applied for GC in Feb 06 as EB2 and I got it without any issues. I know another friend of mine who joined with me in June 2004. He actually took classes later to finish his MS and finally graduated in December 2005 and he too got his Eb2 approved. The GC is for future job and not the current one so according to me it should be fine.
MatsP
October 27th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Chris,
The first picture isn't as good as the others, because it's too dark in the face. You need to wait for the light to hit their face some, and then snap. Harder to do, than to recommend, really.
Can't really comment on the others.
[And by no means saying I would have come up with anything as good or better].
--
Mats
The first picture isn't as good as the others, because it's too dark in the face. You need to wait for the light to hit their face some, and then snap. Harder to do, than to recommend, really.
Can't really comment on the others.
[And by no means saying I would have come up with anything as good or better].
--
Mats
apahilaj
03-21 03:58 PM
Today I had an Infopass Appointment at 10 am. The IO told me, my NC is pending that's why I did not get FP.He told me to wait till July (ie is one yr from the date of applying)then open SR.
Got the same exact nonsense at my infopass as well.
With the new 180 day NC rule, does it even matter?
Bunch of bafoons are appointed as so called IIOs there..
Got the same exact nonsense at my infopass as well.
With the new 180 day NC rule, does it even matter?
Bunch of bafoons are appointed as so called IIOs there..
No comments:
Post a Comment