Wednesday, June 29, 2011

north korea

images North Korea Major Roads north korea. North Korea doesn#39;t accept any
  • North Korea doesn#39;t accept any



  • Craz
    03-08 09:38 PM
    I just finished my website, you can check it out here (http://www.allourstuff.com/crazdesigns).





    wallpaper North Korea doesn#39;t accept any north korea. North Korea has announced that
  • North Korea has announced that



  • venkat80
    08-26 09:45 PM
    It is normal not to have PD on the receipts.





    north korea. North Korea
  • North Korea



  • Sven
    April 28th, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Bob is right. Don't buy anything from any camera shop in Brooklyn. Those package deals are not deals at all. They are a huge scam designed to steal your hard earned $ and leave you so frustrated at their total lack of customer service that you give up. If the price of any equipment is considerably less than B&H, Amazon, Adorama, or J&R, stay away. The stuff you'll get in that package will not be what you think it is. Anytime you want to know about the reputation of a place, check out this website:

    http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/tutorials/photo_scammers.html

    Before I knew about these things, I got taken for a ride. It was so bad that I involved the good folks from Visa. Their lawyer delt with them and I did get my $ back. But it took a year before the case was resolved. So listen to Bob. Bob is right.

    Sven





    2011 North Korea has announced that north korea. in North Korea concluded
  • in North Korea concluded



  • smarth
    05-04 05:04 PM
    Hi,

    My husband is having L1A visa through company X.
    Howmany days/moths/years will it take for us to get GREENCARD if we apply in MAY2008.

    I understood no LC is required for L1A visa holders Greencard processing.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    north korea. posting in North Korea,
  • posting in North Korea,



  • h1b_forever
    06-24 02:39 PM
    I would think just G-325, no reason to send the whole package again.





    north korea. North Korea
  • North Korea



  • Desertfox
    11-03 05:05 PM
    I don't think leave of absence nullify employer employee relationship. I checked this with my HR too when I was waiting for my EAD to be renewed. HR clearly told me that the only option was to terminate my employment in case my EAD was not renewed in time, and they would have opened the position and rehire me after receiving the physical EAD.

    However, this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience.



    more...


    north korea. NORTH KOREA - USA Pyongyang
  • NORTH KOREA - USA Pyongyang



  • ABC of GC
    04-03 01:34 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    For my I-140 (Premium Processing) USCIS's website is showing that they have sent a mail requesting more information on March 27th. Does anyone konw how long it takes to get to the lawyer's office? Para-legal at my lawyer's office told me that it takes about 14 days for that to reach them.

    At the same time she told me that they give 30 days (she was not sure) to respond.

    Can anyone please confirm this.


    Thank you,

    ABC of GC





    2010 North Korea north korea. North Korea Major Roads
  • North Korea Major Roads



  • andy garcia
    08-06 10:38 AM
    I have applied I-140 and I-485 on July 2. I think I forgot to attach one experience letters to it. Can I attach it to that I-140 after getting the receipt #? what is the procedure?

    What kind of experience letter you did not send?

    andy



    more...


    north korea. North Korea#39;s Taepodong 2
  • North Korea#39;s Taepodong 2



  • smuggymba
    10-13 12:44 PM
    OPT Can work even for training only right!!!
    everify company wthout pay! just incase if we dont get a job, just any employer offer letter is good right!!
    pl correct me if I think wrong.....

    SMUGGYMBA thanks for ur time

    I'm talking about post completion OPT - if you have ur EAD card, u can travel with a valid and current employment letter. When it's pre-completion OPT, u r on F1 anyways so u should get stamping...





    hair in North Korea concluded north korea. Latest on North Korea
  • Latest on North Korea



  • Templarian
    11-23 02:32 PM
    //edit... nvm, got it...

    now im just trying to force the edit region above the title bar and i'll be a happy camper.



    more...


    north korea. Korea Maps
  • Korea Maps



  • cjain
    07-21 02:31 PM
    no





    hot posting in North Korea, north korea. northkorea-at-night.jpg
  • northkorea-at-night.jpg



  • goatlip
    10-24 02:41 PM
    Here is an example of what legoman was talking about above.

    3D shadow example (http://www.joshandmaggie.com/outlier/holder.html)

    email me and I can send you the .t3d file if you like.



    more...


    house North Korea north korea. North Korea#39;s Kim Jong Il
  • North Korea#39;s Kim Jong Il



  • ArkBird
    06-20 11:09 PM
    No... Most of the people here don't cut in the line with money power...

    God Bless...





    tattoo North Korea north korea. North Korea
  • North Korea



  • Shakermaker
    08-17 10:11 AM
    I was gonna say Job offers....beat me to it!



    more...


    pictures NORTH KOREA - USA Pyongyang north korea. Brazil v North Korea
  • Brazil v North Korea



  • GCVictim
    06-25 10:47 PM
    Hi gurus,

    I have question to you. I am July 2007 filer. My EAD and My wife EAD expiring on 09-25-2008. I applied both renewal Yesterday(06-24-2008 -90 days before).
    recently My wife moved from H1B and working on EAD ( I am still working on H1B).

    1. If we wont get EAD cards in time (i.e. before 09-25-2008). What will be her status after 09-25-2008 ?

    2. Can she change back to H4 or can she change back to H1?

    Please advice me.





    dresses northkorea-at-night.jpg north korea. North Korean citizens and
  • North Korean citizens and



  • miguy
    07-17 09:55 AM
    does the employment letter have to be exactly in the same format as described in 'filing your 485 on your own thread' or can it be a simple letter stating the job title, salary, responsibilities etc?........is it ok to file 485 on my own eventhough the rest of the process was handled by attorney?.......for any immigration matters my company just forwards me to their lawyer.......and there is chance the lawyer might get pissed off if I file 485 on my own.......any ideas?



    more...


    makeup North Korea#39;s Taepodong 2 north korea. North Korea
  • North Korea



  • sameer2730
    09-10 12:10 PM
    There is a discrepancy between the dates in the Oct Bulletin on the State Department site and the Mumbai Consulate site for EB3 India. Any information on which one is a typo





    girlfriend North Korea north korea. North Korea places
  • North Korea places



  • EndlessWait
    06-29 12:28 PM
    We desis/chinese suffer because of too much population. To avoid the pain and sufferring we go through. Lets try and save our future generation from this mess.





    hairstyles Korea Maps north korea. Laughing North Korean soldiers
  • Laughing North Korean soldiers



  • julia0345
    05-06 03:58 PM
    How to check my DV_2011 result?





    rajuseattle
    07-30 08:09 PM
    agarwa4,

    It is very important to keep your salary/wage consistent with what's in your approved Labor/I-140.

    If you accept the employment with lower salary using AC-21 and if any RFE comes for Employment verification then you will not be able to respond to the satisafaction of USCIS on why you are working on the lower wages.

    Hope this helps you understand the importance of keeping job position and slary level consistent with what its in your approved labor.

    another option is to start the process all over again with lower salary, but with onging PERM/I-140 backlogs who wants to go thro' this hell again???

    Bottomline stay with your consulting employer, why in the world you want to accept the lower salary???

    You are EB-2 and the way dates are moving now for EB-2 you might get your GC soon....if the client is forcing you to come on board as PERM try to convince him that its a matter of another 5-6 months before you get GC and then you can accept his offer if you are looking for the job stability versus wokring for a consulting employer.





    rally
    07-10 05:52 PM
    I have got this response from Congressional Liaison, when I asked them for Update on my case whether I have to wiat till Oct or not based on the recent update on visa bulletin.
    They Sent me This Email:

    Your I-485 received on 5/21/07 and the Southern Service Center(TSC) is working these types of applications filed 9/11/06. They received your biometrics from the ASC 6/13/07 and the case has been assigned to an Adjudicating Officer for review. But, by the processing times, you still has a little time to wait.

    Couple of question: They received your biometrics from the ASC 6/13/07 : Is this mean my FBI and Name Check cleared : I did my FP on same day?
    the case has been assigned to an Adjudicating Officer for review: Is this mean I am in the last stage of getting final decision?
    Anyone ?


    RajForGC,

    How does one go about getting in touch with a congressional Liaison?


    Thanks
    rally



    No comments:

    Post a Comment