Thursday, June 2, 2011

metamorphic rock diagram

metamorphic rock diagram. On the ternary diagram
  • On the ternary diagram



  • mKizzo
    Mar 28, 12:19 PM
    So he really doesn't wear anything besides jeans and black turtleneck...huh :)

    LOL. Totally! I'm starting to think he sleeps in that turtle neck too...





    metamorphic rock diagram. Figure 3: Diagram depicting
  • Figure 3: Diagram depicting



  • nuckinfutz
    Sep 14, 03:39 AM
    This nextgen Processor is codenamed "Prescott"

    Yes it looks like a 1MB L2 Cache is likely. Xeons are already at 512k so this is the next logical step.

    The doubling of the L2 of course raises the transistor count so don't be shocked that the P4 is going from roughly 40million to 100 million. The larger cache is adding many. Prescott is going to be fabbed on 90 nanometer tech so these transistors will be physically smaller.

    http://www.chip-architect.com/news/2002_04_16_Prescott_Prospects.html for "over your head info" good stuff

    http://www.anandtech.com/cpu/showdoc.html?i=1677 Nice also.

    The FSB of Prescott will probably be 667mhz but this is NOT Double Pumpled 333mhz. This is still a Quad Pumped bus which now starts out at 166mhz.(166.66 x 4 I believe).

    Remember Apple's Top Line G4 supports 166 mhz but it doesn't Double or Quad pump the bus.


    How does Apple compete? Well here's my guess.

    Perhaps at Macworld San Fran or soon after Apple announces the next G4 based machines. These Computers will be based on 130 nano G4+ chips(the current G4+ are 180 nano chips) . This will allow the G4's to clock to as high as 1.6Ghz.

    This allows Apple to prepare for what I think everyone knows is coming. The IBM GPUL Power4 based Proc which should hit late 2003. This Proc would start at 1.8ghz and depending on yields Apple could always offer a Dual Configuration. We'll know how quickly IBM will drop from 130 to 90 nano tech on these procs as soon as Oct 15. So there you have it.

    Intel will be shipping 4Ghz P4's

    AMD will have 3.4Ghz Rated chips

    And shortly after Apple will be at 2Ghz with a 64bit proc.


    Will we be faster. Who knows. The IBM Proc is 8way Superscalar with 5 dispatch, It supports 6.4Gbps throughput which puts it on par with where Intel and AMD will be as far as Bandwidth. Apple is clearly not freaking out about this. They're calm and cool so you know something good is coming.



    I am mad at apple, their processors suck right now... not to mention their price. Im not gunna spend 3,000 for a computer that I could get with -yes - a worse os, for 1,000. Macs just arent worth it right now. Until they have something that can compete speed wise, my next comp is a PC.

    Can you please explain why Apple's using G4's suck? And please since you have it ALL figured out. Tell me what Apple needs to do to fix this. I'm sure we're all ears. ;)





    metamorphic rock diagram. igneous-metamorphic rocks
  • igneous-metamorphic rocks



  • nonameowns
    Apr 12, 12:43 PM
    don't care

    page and keynote still rock





    metamorphic rock diagram. Which part of the diagram
  • Which part of the diagram



  • mdelvecchio
    Apr 6, 01:06 PM
    Why can't they just make a JACK connector, with 4 wires ... Wake me up when it will be possible to supply data at high speed and enough power through 4 cables with a jack connector.

    wake me up when you become a consumer electronics electrical engineer and explain why they cant to us.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. sort in a metamorphic rock
  • sort in a metamorphic rock



  • apolloa
    Apr 21, 02:13 PM
    So as we all know we'll get the A5 chip but don't know what clock speeds, we will get a design much like the iPhone 4 which IMO is fantastic news, a pretty much confirmed 8mpx camera unit from Sony which again is just fantastic news, so long as Apple have learnt to protect the lens a bit!!

    And we are all expecting to have 64gb version and lets hope the 32gb takes the place and price point of the 16gb.

    And now this brilliant news, and I am going to state I bet one of those developers is Gameloft and I bet it's developing it's Unreal Engine based game for it!!!! Black Ops running on the iPhone 5 and Unreal Engine anyone? Sounds truthful to me :)

    I'm thinking the next iPhone will be a keeper for a few years, well 2 anyway haha.





    metamorphic rock diagram. The CaO-MgO-SiO2 Diagram
  • The CaO-MgO-SiO2 Diagram



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 10, 05:40 PM
    I think the Mini and Macbook will go C2D at the same time and this will be at the same time or just shortly after the Macbook Pro. With MBP line, I would expect the slowest CPU offering to be the 2.16GHz with an option of a 2.33GHz upgrade and the 2.33 will probably be standard on the 17". The Mini and Macbook will probably get the 1.6GHz and 1.83GHz C2D chips with an option to upgrade to the 2GHz C2D. At the 2GHz mark, it's still Core 2, but has half the cache and still a notch slower than MBP offerings. MBP may also have a 2GHz offering, but it will be the 4MB L2 cache chip.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. diagram showing the rock
  • diagram showing the rock



  • rmhop81
    Mar 23, 01:39 PM
    how bout let's make sure that airplay video playback works first before you try to license it out. has not work from day 1 on my appletv





    metamorphic rock diagram. Diagram from Cann (1979) tries
  • Diagram from Cann (1979) tries



  • JAT
    Sep 25, 10:51 AM
    Which camera do you have?
    Sigma. And they announce a new one tomorrow.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. Diagrams similar to the ones
  • Diagrams similar to the ones



  • Ish
    Mar 18, 05:11 AM
    I like this, Dale! The first one, Never show your work to anyone, you could take the opposite way. If you never showed your work to anyone you could think you're among the best! Okay, maybe you still suck but you could go through life in blissful ignorance!! :)

    I wouldn't necessarily call concentrating on one thing a fixation, and even if it is, who cares? If you're constantly photographing what you enjoy, eventually you see more and more details to express through your photographs. Just enjoy! And share!





    metamorphic rock diagram. Science: Metamorphic Rock
  • Science: Metamorphic Rock



  • BigDukeSix
    Mar 24, 06:36 PM
    It's a great deal; can I hire someone to convince my wife I need an iPad? Nothing I can say will convince her otherwise ;)

    I am right there with ya. Great deal, I want one, but can't quite get the approval to spend $ I don't really have. I just got the credit card paid off.....



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. up of metamorphic rock
  • up of metamorphic rock



  • mauka
    Mar 24, 07:50 PM
    Another "effect" of this deep discounting, for me at least, is I now regret buying Applecare for my iPad1. Only adds one year of warranty (not 2 years like computers) and increased my investment by $80. I figured it would give me a edge in resale but looks like resale for my $910 iPad has dropped way down.

    Most likely I'll sell it six months from now and just wait and see what's happening a year from now. Truth be told I'm disappointed in how hard iOS makes exchanging files between applications, really makes doing work harder than it could be. Good for surfing, news, and entertainment, but not for the way I like to work.





    metamorphic rock diagram. This creates sedimentary rock.
  • This creates sedimentary rock.



  • flopticalcube
    May 3, 11:23 AM
    There's a Housewives of Nebraska??? Sounds interesting, do they keep their trailers clean? :D

    No they don't. They're too busy goin' to tractor pulls and Tea Parties.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. The rock cycle for Earth.
  • The rock cycle for Earth.



  • Hastings101
    May 5, 07:53 PM
    The iMac 27" is my favorite.. none of the all-in-ones it's compared to are even the same size on that chart. Even if you build a computer with the same equipment it's more:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    $1100+ for the 27" IPS monitor from Dell (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&sku=224-8284&redirect=1)
    $150-250 for the processor (i5 2390(I think)) according to Intel (http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=52211)
    $120+ for the graphics card (desktop version, not sure about the mobile) according to Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102940&cm_re=Radeon_6770-_-14-102-940-_-Product)
    Anywhere from $100 to $500+ for the tower and necessary equipment ( just depends on what tower, cooling etc. you purchase)
    $100 for the Windows license according to Newegg Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116986)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $1470 at the minimum, probably paying more or less for certain items, if you do it yourself. Probably higher cost if you buy it from a manufacturer. Either way not everything comes in a nice single package like the iMac does (which does have advantages/disadvantages). Plus the hours you get to spend putting it together if you do decide to build it yourself.





    metamorphic rock diagram. core of metamorphic rocks
  • core of metamorphic rocks



  • Jamo12
    Mar 26, 04:55 PM
    I agree with others. This is page 1 content for sure.

    This supports my theory that all this Google - Apple hate is manufactured to throw off the authorities who were starting to investigate their close ties last year. They both need each other.

    Neither of them really need each other too much... Google could do perfectly fine without Apple.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. for igneous rocks.
  • for igneous rocks.



  • OllyW
    Mar 18, 05:23 AM
    Where did you find it at �1.30? I paid �1.39/l diesel yesterday in Stourbridge ($8.45 US gallon)

    Morrisons in Kingswinford. It was �1.299 per Litre for unleaded on Monday. :)





    metamorphic rock diagram. Label each diagram with the
  • Label each diagram with the



  • bigcat318
    May 27, 11:20 PM
    You could get a beta key by pre-ordering the game at Game Stop. Although at this point I would confirm before doing it since the Beta won't be lasting too much longer. When I log in it says something about it expiring June 21st. So maybe they aren't giving keys anymore. If you did it in-store it printed on your receipt. Online they were supposed to e-mail it to you within a day.



    more...


    metamorphic rock diagram. The diagram shows the
  • The diagram shows the



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 24, 05:51 AM
    The MBA currently sold is a solid contender in and of itself. It has the perfect set of features already for me. The only things I'd want :

    - higher resolution screen. 13", 1920x1200. Do it.
    - Better GPU/CPU combo. No SB + Intel crap, gimme nVidia with newer generation processors. Intel should just get out of the GPU business.
    - USB3 only to get a 1 Gbps USB Ethernet adapter. But that's candy.

    Otherwise, keep it like it is.





    metamorphic rock diagram. Types of Igneous Rocks
  • Types of Igneous Rocks



  • tktaylor1
    Apr 25, 04:28 PM
    What about the other lists posted? anyway, you seem to admit that there are 140 things that count on that list, so that is a lot more than you claimed he had done.

    Yes there are 140 things on that list out of the 500. Out of those 140 a lot of them are BS things, petty things that really don't matter or things he really doesn't have to do such as encourage things.





    metamorphic rock diagram. Schematic diagram of planetary
  • Schematic diagram of planetary



  • Cinch
    Apr 5, 07:03 PM
    Wireless syncing is a lot easier and a lot less hassle. Charging the battery with an electrical outlet is the only time you need to plug your iPhone in anything, IMHO. I find syncing my iPhone to my computer to be a chore and I rarely do so because of this.





    Mustafa
    Sep 25, 11:03 AM
    Looks like goodbye to iView Media Pro.





    mad jew
    Sep 17, 10:13 PM
    In your case, it's just inaccurate. Shouldn't it be "Lick my nano"? :D


    I'd try to argue back but I've seen your photo in the pictures threads and I just don't have the balls. :(





    hcho3
    Apr 20, 10:23 AM
    No. Intel graphic card is not acceptable for me by any means.

    I doubt backlit keyboard will come back on MBA. Apple is trying to differentiate the MBP and MBA. Backlit keyboard is one of their lists.

    Bottom line, intel HD 3000 is a step back. I won't step back to upgrade and pay money.

    I will wait for IVY Bridge Macbook air or liquid metal MBA in the future or Carbon Fiber.

    That's a long time wait, but I will wait.





    Deputy-Dawg
    Sep 27, 01:41 PM
    They Can Aways Resort To 10.4.9.1, 10.4.9.2 Etc.
    Or they could revert to Hex and use

    10.4.A
    10.4.B

    etc.:D





    Daringescape
    Aug 14, 12:13 PM
    The the people who are "offended" are the only ones you will hear about in the media. They dont want to report on happy stuff/people it doesnt get ratings.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment