monkeyman
10-19 11:44 AM
BUMP - Please comment
wallpaper TRANSFORMERS 3 Megan Fox
baleraosreedhar
06-21 01:36 PM
Hi All
I have a question regarding filling of I485.
My wife got her H1 approved in November 2006 and she got her SSN in december and her company has not put her on a project.
I would like to know will there be any issue if I file her as my dependent on my I485 application.
Her H4 visa on the passport is already expired.
I have a question regarding filling of I485.
My wife got her H1 approved in November 2006 and she got her SSN in december and her company has not put her on a project.
I would like to know will there be any issue if I file her as my dependent on my I485 application.
Her H4 visa on the passport is already expired.

mojo123
10-21 10:12 PM
I sent my app to NSC 20th' July,,,,received at NSC on 23rd' July..
Still no receipts(s) yet....checks not cashed yet..
Called few times in past weeks to IO level2 support, info is not available/entered in USCIS database..
Just wondering who else is facing same situation as I, and sharing the ride.
Pls reply to this thread so we can track the progress..
thanks for the help
Mojo...
Still no receipts(s) yet....checks not cashed yet..
Called few times in past weeks to IO level2 support, info is not available/entered in USCIS database..
Just wondering who else is facing same situation as I, and sharing the ride.
Pls reply to this thread so we can track the progress..
thanks for the help
Mojo...
2011 Megan Fox Fired From
unsanjana
10-05 03:50 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:
I booked H4 visa appointment in Chennai Consulate on Oct 10th,2007.
My husband is working in US on H1b visa. He moved company A to company B on Sep 10th,2007. He has companyB H1b approval letter, but he only has one Sep month pay stub from company B.
When I am going for H4 visa stamping, I need to submit my husband's recent 3 pay stubs. Can I submit my husband previous company A pay stubs( June to Aug) with recent pay stub from company B. Is there any requirement to submit all pay stubs from one company.
Please assist me. I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks and Regards
Sanju
I booked H4 visa appointment in Chennai Consulate on Oct 10th,2007.
My husband is working in US on H1b visa. He moved company A to company B on Sep 10th,2007. He has companyB H1b approval letter, but he only has one Sep month pay stub from company B.
When I am going for H4 visa stamping, I need to submit my husband's recent 3 pay stubs. Can I submit my husband previous company A pay stubs( June to Aug) with recent pay stub from company B. Is there any requirement to submit all pay stubs from one company.
Please assist me. I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks and Regards
Sanju
more...
jediknight
05-11 08:39 PM
Jon Stewart, who knows a thing or two about irony, will create a two-hour special on a perfect target�the U.S. naturalization process�for History Channel, to air in the fourth quarter.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/231905-Jon_Stewart_to_Make_History_Special.php
The Naturalized, to be produced by Busboy, Stewart's company, follows eight individuals through the bureaucratic morass of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The special will also include interviews with undocumented and deported illegal immigrants.
If we can contact busboy productions with our stories to make sure that atleast of one of the eight individuals is someone who is stuck in this EB backlog.
Here is Jon's contact info at the daily show thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
It would be great if someone can find the contact info for busboy productions too.
Also, Please send email to the Daily Show and/or Colbert report to interview someone like Vivek Wadhwa to explain to their viewers the how this behavior hurts America.
thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/231905-Jon_Stewart_to_Make_History_Special.php
The Naturalized, to be produced by Busboy, Stewart's company, follows eight individuals through the bureaucratic morass of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The special will also include interviews with undocumented and deported illegal immigrants.
If we can contact busboy productions with our stories to make sure that atleast of one of the eight individuals is someone who is stuck in this EB backlog.
Here is Jon's contact info at the daily show thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
It would be great if someone can find the contact info for busboy productions too.
Also, Please send email to the Daily Show and/or Colbert report to interview someone like Vivek Wadhwa to explain to their viewers the how this behavior hurts America.
thedailyshow@comedycentral.com
http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml
gc_chahiye
10-12 05:37 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2411c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
no stats/data but questions about expiring checks etc have been covered
no stats/data but questions about expiring checks etc have been covered
more...
narasimha.cse@gmail.com
11-20 08:25 PM
Thanks a lot for your suggestion,
Can you please brief me out regarding the procedure . I know this sounds very basics but I am pretty new to the country and the procedures .
Hope you understand ,
Thanks in advance,
Narasimha
Can you please brief me out regarding the procedure . I know this sounds very basics but I am pretty new to the country and the procedures .
Hope you understand ,
Thanks in advance,
Narasimha
2010 Megan Fox in Transformers
PDOCT05
09-28 04:58 PM
Folks i am starting this thread for July 3rd filers who hasn't seen any activity.
Please see my signature.
Please see my signature.
more...

Gator
02-25 12:31 AM
Hi-
My current EAD was issued in 2007 when I filed I-485 + I-140 concurrently. It has since expired. I did not apply for a renewal because I am still on my H1B.
I am applying for a renewal now and had a question regarding filling out form I-765
Q15. Current Immigration Status ( Vistor, Student, etc )
I am still on my H1B. So I think I should write H1B and not AOS. But I am not sure.
I filled (C)(9) for Q16 Eligibility Criteria, and since I live in Ohio I am sending it to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility. My receipt notice is Aug 2007 and to be sure I am including the $380 fee.
Appreciate your help!
Thanks
My current EAD was issued in 2007 when I filed I-485 + I-140 concurrently. It has since expired. I did not apply for a renewal because I am still on my H1B.
I am applying for a renewal now and had a question regarding filling out form I-765
Q15. Current Immigration Status ( Vistor, Student, etc )
I am still on my H1B. So I think I should write H1B and not AOS. But I am not sure.
I filled (C)(9) for Q16 Eligibility Criteria, and since I live in Ohio I am sending it to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility. My receipt notice is Aug 2007 and to be sure I am including the $380 fee.
Appreciate your help!
Thanks
hair MEGAN FOX#39;S exit from
black_logs
01-29 09:21 PM
Just a reminder guys as you know every penny matters. I urge you guys to send Checks rather than Paypal.
more...
lacrossegc
07-03 01:12 PM
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/house-republicans-vow-to-take-the-offensive-on-immigration-2007-07-03.html
hot Get Megan Fox Fired From
ivar
03-02 04:51 PM
Dear Friends,
I am in my 5th year H1b, my past efforts for GC have messed up. Now i am waiting for PERM withdrawal since Jan 09 to file a NEW PERM. Even if i am able to file a new PERM application by this month or next, what are the chances of getting it approved looking at the current scenario of economy and job market? :confused:
Thanks,
R.
I am in my 5th year H1b, my past efforts for GC have messed up. Now i am waiting for PERM withdrawal since Jan 09 to file a NEW PERM. Even if i am able to file a new PERM application by this month or next, what are the chances of getting it approved looking at the current scenario of economy and job market? :confused:
Thanks,
R.
more...
house Megan Fox will not return for
Blog Feeds
01-20 07:00 AM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s320/SteveKing.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s1600-h/SteveKing.jpg)
Sometimes, there are no words to describe someone's insensitivity. You just have to let them express it themselves. So, I give you the words of Reprsentative Steve King (R. Iowa), explaiing why TPS for Haitians is not necessary:
Illegal immigrants from Haiti have no reason to fear deportation, but if they
are deported, Haiti is in great need of relief workers and many of them could be
a big help to their fellow Haitians.
Rep. King's statement is reminiscent of Scrooge's statement from "The Christmas Carol:"
First Collector: At this festive time of year, Mr. Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the poor and destitute.
Ebenezer: Are there no prisons?
First Collector: Plenty of prisons.
Ebenezer: And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?
First Collector: They are. I wish I could say they were not.
Ebenezer: Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful course. I'm very glad to hear it.
Congratulations Representative King. You have reached the level of Ebenezer Scrooge in your feelings for suffering immigrants. I am sure you are proud of yourself.
[/URL]
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-2319860497038142927?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
[url=http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/01/rep-steve-king-modern-scrooge.html]More... (http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s320/SteveKing.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiewNRXkYVpb6rkrG7g94wwuAwaDGT0kBMt49rAQerWMEu6ZISkQshgtyZhmi2-CEVMjOirchk0_JRN0jaiYPl3JfkQnJw9Ej3AZzLP0tnVukJbPq2aEyG5WpRkJ1HvfEBScw7daE6_7s/s1600-h/SteveKing.jpg)
Sometimes, there are no words to describe someone's insensitivity. You just have to let them express it themselves. So, I give you the words of Reprsentative Steve King (R. Iowa), explaiing why TPS for Haitians is not necessary:
Illegal immigrants from Haiti have no reason to fear deportation, but if they
are deported, Haiti is in great need of relief workers and many of them could be
a big help to their fellow Haitians.
Rep. King's statement is reminiscent of Scrooge's statement from "The Christmas Carol:"
First Collector: At this festive time of year, Mr. Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the poor and destitute.
Ebenezer: Are there no prisons?
First Collector: Plenty of prisons.
Ebenezer: And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?
First Collector: They are. I wish I could say they were not.
Ebenezer: Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful course. I'm very glad to hear it.
Congratulations Representative King. You have reached the level of Ebenezer Scrooge in your feelings for suffering immigrants. I am sure you are proud of yourself.
[/URL]
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-2319860497038142927?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com
[url=http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/01/rep-steve-king-modern-scrooge.html]More... (http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca)
tattoo megan fox fired from
krishnam70
07-03 06:15 PM
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/house-republicans-vow-to-take-the-offensive-on-immigration-2007-07-03.html
here is one more
http://manilamaildc.net/article2297.html
here is one more
http://manilamaildc.net/article2297.html
more...
pictures Megan Fox in brand new pink
tslee
04-22 12:15 PM
Dear all:
May I ask what I should do in the following situation?
I hold F1 visa and my new job starts on Sept 1. The int'l student office of my current university mistakenly set my OPT start date on May 6. My OPT has been approved and EAD card arrived.
That is, I will have 120-plus "unemployment" days accumulated by early August, which will then violate the "90-day unemployment rule" of OPT.
I am under tremendous pressure and really want to hear your opinions.
Many thanks in advance!
May I ask what I should do in the following situation?
I hold F1 visa and my new job starts on Sept 1. The int'l student office of my current university mistakenly set my OPT start date on May 6. My OPT has been approved and EAD card arrived.
That is, I will have 120-plus "unemployment" days accumulated by early August, which will then violate the "90-day unemployment rule" of OPT.
I am under tremendous pressure and really want to hear your opinions.
Many thanks in advance!
dresses Megan Fox (Credit: Josh Jensen
softcrowd
04-11 08:00 PM
I had this experience in the past...when my H1 Extension is applied sometime back, they gave me a new i-94 number (probably due to an error)....however, when I left the country for a vacation, I stapled & returned both I-94's as per my attorney's suggestion (through my emp)...
In any case, please retain a copy of the same....
In any case, please retain a copy of the same....
more...
makeup Not surprisingly Megan Fox has been officially cut out of Transformers 3.
vts31
10-02 03:11 AM
i finsihed it
girlfriend Last year Megan ranted about
smiledoc
03-13 12:19 PM
anyone??
hairstyles Megan Fox be fired from

zeeshanbutt4
02-22 11:26 AM
hi gurus,
please advise what are my options. I-140 is pending and i have 9th year H1-B expiring Dec 2009. still working for same company. in case I-140 stays pending up to December 2009. what should i do to stay in status.
thanks in advance.
please advise what are my options. I-140 is pending and i have 9th year H1-B expiring Dec 2009. still working for same company. in case I-140 stays pending up to December 2009. what should i do to stay in status.
thanks in advance.
Numbsong
05-08 11:54 AM
Thanks Kirupa!
Tommy: Well, I�m sorry you didn�t like it. But it�s supposed to be more of an abstract work anyway...
Thanks everyone for the feedback though! :thumb:
Tommy: Well, I�m sorry you didn�t like it. But it�s supposed to be more of an abstract work anyway...
Thanks everyone for the feedback though! :thumb:
vkotval
03-26 05:35 PM
Never give childcare as a reason. INS treats this as employment for parents. But religious ceremony for child may work. For medical stuff, I'd say that you need to show that either they cant travel or they are under some treatment here. For both the reasons, you need a US doc to write a letter. The best reasons are travelling to different places in the US.
No comments:
Post a Comment