Wednesday, June 29, 2011

matthew broderick 2011

images Matthew Broderick, matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick and Sarah
  • Matthew Broderick and Sarah



  • Liz
    06-28 11:31 PM
    Dear Attorney,



    My company is willing to sponsor me and I have a few questions regarding the occupation.

    I have no professional degree but I have 7 years experience as a general manager. My boss spoke to one attorney who said that I can be in EB-3 skilled worker but he (the attorney) is going to put that at least 5 years experience is required. The company that I have been working for is an export/import Asian food company (65 employees; $100 million revenue) so my boss is not going to hire someone who has only 2 years experience. The attorney also wants to put that a foreign language (Korean) is required as I will be responsible for making orders from Korea.

    On the other hand I went to a different lawyer who said that if I want to be in EB-3 skilled worker the 2 years experience is enough and if there will be a foreign language requirement, most likely my ETA9089 will be denied. Also, he mentioned that a GENERAL MANAGER requires at least a bachelor's degree (as stated in SWA OES).

    I would appreciate your input.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper Matthew Broderick and Sarah matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick and
  • Matthew Broderick and



  • GC_ki_daud
    07-11 04:12 PM
    :confused:





    matthew broderick 2011. 2011-02-09. Matthew Broderick
  • 2011-02-09. Matthew Broderick



  • Blog Feeds
    08-30 09:40 PM
    This is a recent USCIS update announcing that any U.S. citizen seeking to adopt a Nepali child, whose case is not affected by the suspension of processing cases involving Nepali children claimed to have been found abandoned, should file the Form I-600 with the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu.

    This change in the filing location for the Form I-600 petitions applies to two groups of prospective adoptive parents who are not affected by the suspension. The first group is those who received a referral letter from the Government of Nepal�s Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare before Aug. 6, 2010, informing them of a proposed match of an abandoned child. The second group is those who seek to adopt Nepali children who were relinquished by known parent(s) and whose identity and relationship can be confirmed.

    USCIS strongly encourages prospective adoptive parents to follow this procedure for their own benefit, based on growing concerns about unreliable documents, irregularities in the methods used to identify children for adoption in Nepal, and the resulting difficulties in classifying those children as orphans under U.S. immigration law. Please see the Aug. 6, 2010 announcement online regarding the suspension.

    Read more here... (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1c2f48b0655ba210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/immigration_adoption_lawyer_ch.html)





    2011 Matthew Broderick and matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick
  • Matthew Broderick



  • dwl800
    07-20 09:56 AM
    I applied for H1B and Green Card Simultaneously in 2002. My first H1B expired in 2005. I am working on EAD. My questions are--

    If I decide to change jobs and apply for H1B with the new company, am I subject to the QUOTA?

    If I change jobs( in similar field) to another state in another service center, how is my case transfered to TSC from NSC?

    Please reply.



    more...


    matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick Matthew
  • Matthew Broderick Matthew



  • sdouglas
    06-29 02:44 PM
    That did the trick. Thanks. I reinstalled the program and was good to go...





    matthew broderick 2011. Starring Matthew Broderick as
  • Starring Matthew Broderick as



  • memyselfandus
    04-21 09:09 PM
    Was it paper based filing?



    more...


    matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick Celebrities
  • Matthew Broderick Celebrities



  • rajuram
    10-30 11:05 PM
    they are issuing EADs for children....it will help you get SSN for them

    Hello,

    I filed 485 in July 2007 and got the 485 receipt nos for myself and wife and my daughter. Both my wife and myself got EADs too. Though i applied EAD for my daughter [who is under 4 years at the time of application], i neither received EAD reciept nor the application back. I saw in some other threads that kids under 10years are not getting EADs. Is it true?

    I know some may ask why we need EADs for kids? My daughter 's I-94 is expired on Oct 10th 2007 and i applied EAD for her in july just in case though she cant work.

    Any ideas?





    2010 2011-02-09. Matthew Broderick matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick,
  • Matthew Broderick,



  • kaisersose
    08-03 06:44 PM
    Today, I received an email from USCIS that my EAD application got approved. My receipt date is on the 3rd week of May of 2007. What I don't understand is that the current processing time at NSC for I-765(EAD) for pending I-485 is March 26th, 2007.....

    They are not always up to date on their processing times.



    more...


    matthew broderick 2011. actor Matthew Broderick,
  • actor Matthew Broderick,



  • bayoubengal
    12-16 02:07 PM
    This is for EB2 row. and whats the visa bulletin's priority dates.?





    hair Matthew Broderick matthew broderick 2011. 2011 and Matthew Broderick are
  • 2011 and Matthew Broderick are



  • prouddesi
    10-10 03:07 PM
    Wake up San Diegans!



    more...


    matthew broderick 2011. 2011 Glory matthew broderick
  • 2011 Glory matthew broderick



  • vidin
    11-20 11:39 AM
    Amazing Invention by an IITian(Indian Institute of Technology, Bomabay).

    If you have time go through the below video.

    Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology-TV-Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tv/TED-India-Pranav-Mistry/videoshow_ted/5231080.cms)

    Very amazing and awesome invention.

    Adding a ‘SixthSense’ to Your Cellphone - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com (http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/06/adding-a-sixth-sense-to-your-cellphone/)

    .

    Nice post, but I just found the same now...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum107-interesting-topics/783354-check-this-out.html





    hot Matthew Broderick Matthew matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick arriving
  • Matthew Broderick arriving



  • backtoschool
    01-05 04:21 PM
    All,
    I had posted some queries previously and thanks to all who took time to respond.

    As I had said before , I have an admission to study for my MBA outside US for one year. Here is the latest update:
    I was thinking I will get a one year leave abscence from my employer ( advt on the website), but apparently they dont support studies as part of the deal.

    So i am out of luck;
    Considering my situation what do you gurus recommend.
    How can I leave US yet maintain my GC process.
    My I-140 is approved

    Situation:
    Spouse in school Full time Studies on I-485 pending. ( entered on F1 then converted to I485..... so going back to F1 is impossible)..
    I want her status to be preserved.

    My thought:

    Resign from my company when I need to leave. Convince them that I will return. Maintain no ties with the company for one year..basically can be compared to being jobless for one year.

    and then get a letter that a future similar job will be available with the same Co. ( that sponsored my GC)...

    Is this feasible ./practical?



    more...


    house Matthew Broderick - 49 (Ferris matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick
  • Matthew Broderick



  • jags_e
    07-17 03:02 PM
    Is there any legal issues?

    Is it a good idea?





    tattoo Starring Matthew Broderick as matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick attending
  • Matthew Broderick attending



  • tejonidhi
    01-14 09:36 AM
    Itsokgc,
    only talk to Immigration information officer. if none or available then it goes to regular Contractors workig for USCIS who will say we received the Application on date Blah Blah.
    Tejonidhi



    more...


    pictures Matthew Broderick Celebrities matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick and Helena
  • Matthew Broderick and Helena



  • tinamatthew
    07-20 08:32 PM
    Wondering if a little something when filing my taxes will backfire on me when filing I-140/485.

    I'm single/no dependents but for past 4 yrs or so when filing taxes have showed 2 dependents for child tax credit (no earned income credit applied for)....my niece/nephew. My bro had full knowledge and he had suggested as due to his status in US, he is not required to file taxes. Sis in law not working, so not filing taxes. So i used to do that....

    It won't come to bite me right???? ok i am never doing this from now on but is it too late for me. Obviously on my immigation forms i will show no dependents etc as i have none...

    any advice.....


    Personally, I wouldn't send my tax returns until I have spoken to a GOOD lawyer. There are quite a few IO that do not ask for tax returns b4 or during the interview. However, it shouldn't be a problem as you can explain it away. Simply - they were my dependents in those 4 years !! But now they are not, simple.





    dresses Matthew Broderick arriving matthew broderick 2011. Starring Matthew Broderick as
  • Starring Matthew Broderick as



  • sanju_dba
    06-10 03:05 PM
    Hello All,

    My employer has job posting Bachelor's degree with 7 years of experience but does not say anything about Masters Degree. Wanted to know this job requirement fall under EB2 or EB3?. appreciate for the response.

    The advt is very sensitive. My friend lost his eb2 chance because of that.
    its MS or Bachelor's degree with PROGRESSIVE experience.
    Did you got it screended with your/company attorney about the advt description



    more...


    makeup actor Matthew Broderick, matthew broderick 2011. Matthew Broderick - 49 (Ferris
  • Matthew Broderick - 49 (Ferris



  • krithi
    02-07 04:38 PM
    Its waived if you are a returning on H1/L1 visa, but it din metion anything about using AP on return.

    Thnx,
    Java





    girlfriend Matthew Broderick attending matthew broderick 2011. matthew broderick 2011.
  • matthew broderick 2011.



  • HRPRO
    04-01 02:12 PM
    When you apply for the transfer, you can apply for a 3 year tenure





    hairstyles 2011 Glory matthew broderick matthew broderick 2011. husband Matthew Broderick
  • husband Matthew Broderick



  • saileshdude
    09-08 04:57 PM
    Can anyone tell me an effective way to contact congressman and senators office. I left voicemails to their respective persons handling immigration matters but haven't heard from them. Can anyone tell me if there is a more effective way to contact them?





    ujjvalkoul
    07-06 10:23 AM
    Please suggest on this I-140 RFE by USCIS:

    Here is what USCIS states:
    Your Petition indicates that you r applying for Professional with Advanced Degree or exceptional Ability . According to ETA 9089 submitted with ur peition the min reeqmnts you are wiling to accept are less than MS degreee. Part H of ETA 9089 indicates employer will accept BS + 72 months of Exp.

    Advanced Deg is defined by US academic of Proff or a Foreign equivalent above BS. In the alternative US BS or a foriegn equiv degree followed by at least five years of progressive experience in the speciality shall be considered equiv to MS degree. ETA 9089 did not allow for any alternative combination of Education and Experience that is acceptable.

    There is no other definition of Advanced Degree. Service therefore finds that the certified ETA 9089 does not support the filing of I-140 in teh requested classification. You are therefor afforded this chance to amend yout I-140.
    ================================================== ======

    My lawyer has send back info that BS + 5 qualifies for EB2 (which USCIS agrees to in their explaination above). However, i believe my Degrees and Exp Letters provided already prove that. I am woried that USCIS may be asking for something else here. Looks like they simply failed to interpret that 72 months = 6 years.





    rockstart
    07-02 03:19 PM
    When my I 140 was approved I was not married so the only name was mine. But during July 07 time I was married so was able to file I 485 for both.

    If wife name is not mentioned what is the consequence?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment