Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lindsay Lohan

images Lindsay Lohan#39;s Selling Point Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan is not upset
  • Lindsay Lohan is not upset



  • cygent
    10-06 01:27 PM
    Tough times are upon us again. Been there, like I'm sure many of us have - fresh graduate in '01 coming out in a recession & survived, recovered, only to face another, maybe worse, in '09-'10.

    Hoping some members can share some inspirational and motivational themes/stories/quotes/poems/thoughts/experiences to guide us through this. I found this video, it felt good.

    http://video.thesecret.tv/windowsmedia/planet_earth.wmv

    Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson





    wallpaper Lindsay Lohan is not upset Lindsay Lohan. lindsay lohan usa singer
  • lindsay lohan usa singer



  • kumar1
    07-09 10:39 AM
    Hi,
    I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
    any body has any expereince?

    Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.





    Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton
  • Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton



  • SAPGURU
    11-25 08:51 PM
    My I-485 was filed in month of August 2008 under EB2 .I was laid off from my I-485 sponsoring employer(A) in month of August 09 and i took another Job with employer (B) in same field in month of Sep 09. I did not file AC21 as my previous employer's(A) attorney advised not necessary to file AC21.Now I am getting new offer from another employer(C) in same position but this new employer(C) wants me to file AC21 .

    What are my options now? Should i file AC21 for employer (B) first and then file AC21 for employer (C) or should i directly file AC21 for employer (C).

    I will greatly appreciate your reply.





    2011 lindsay lohan usa singer Lindsay Lohan. lindsay lohan skinny pictures
  • lindsay lohan skinny pictures



  • pappu
    03-02 08:09 AM
    It is sad to see nobody coming forward for help. It is everybody's fight. When someone takes initiative we should all help. There is nothing to fear while meeting lawmakers.

    All members in Georgia, please contact brij523 by sending him PMs and help him with chapter tasks. It is important that we all participate in our own state chapters.

    Coming to this site annonymously and posting all kinds of ideas for others to implement, or posting strategiic direction and commenting will not help. Members are fearful of even giving the correct email ids to us. Thousands of our emails bounced this week when we sent an email to our members. We want everybody to roll up their sleeves and participate in meet the lawmakers drive.



    more...


    Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan Goes To Jail!
  • Lindsay Lohan Goes To Jail!



  • Blog Feeds
    08-19 05:30 PM
    According to a recent Newsweek article, Immigrants irrespective of their legal status are actually good for the job market, and boost the economy.

    Lou Dobbs, take note: immigrants are good for our economy. The most skilled create jobs in technology and engineering, says Duke professor Vivek Wadhwa, who estimates that in 2005 immigrant-founded engineering and tech companies employed 450,000 people and generated $52 billion in sales. But even the least skilled more than repay their costs in schools and health care. Two highly respected Australian economists, Maureen Rimmer and Peter Dixon, studied the issue for the libertarian Cato Institute. "The net impact on U.S. households from tighter border enforcement is unambiguously negative," they found, because even low-skilled immigrants expand the economic pie and create jobs farther up the ladder. Cato's Dan Griswold says the study shows a $250 billion difference between the most and least restrictive immigration policies.Read more here (http://www.newsweek.com/id/212147)

    Here is what Michael Bloomberg, the Mayor of New York (http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_34/b4144053830583_page_2.htm), had to say about Immigration and the economy:

    America's deep pool of talent and technological knowhow will continue to make it a highly desirable location�and investment opportunity. And if Congress has the sense to fix our broken immigration system, our open society and world-class universities will remain a magnet for the world's best and brightest. That's important: Economists have estimated that every person arriving on an H1-B visa (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html) creates jobs for five native-born Americans. Competing for talent and capital will also require all levels of government to invest more in our quality of life�mass transit, parks, schools, and so forth. That will help raise our long-term standard of living, even if real incomes don't rise appreciably in the near term.


    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/08/immigrants_create_more_jobs_th.html)





    Lindsay Lohan. BOLD LINDSAY LOHAN PICTURES
  • BOLD LINDSAY LOHAN PICTURES



  • amulchandra
    02-05 11:11 PM
    thank you very much for your immediate response. Green card is being taken care by my husband's company. So right now I am not thinking about it.

    Amul



    more...


    Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • fromnaija
    06-15 11:30 AM
    And your source is???





    2010 Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Selling Point
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Selling Point



  • user1205
    08-29 02:24 PM
    Thanks! I'll ask them for the 485 receipt for travel.



    more...


    Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan / iGossip
  • Lindsay Lohan / iGossip



  • roseball
    04-03 01:38 PM
    For all Premium Processing cases, the service center first sends a fax to the number provided in the I-907 premium processing request form before mailing the hard copy of the RFE. So your lawyer/employer might have already received the fax...Check with them...





    hair lindsay lohan skinny pictures Lindsay Lohan. Why Lindsay Lohan and Samantha
  • Why Lindsay Lohan and Samantha



  • nousername
    01-29 08:55 PM
    I would transfer to a visitor visa and then identify which university and course I want to join. Once I have all the things lined up I would hire a good attorney and file for a new F1.

    Good luck.

    hie,
    i was on opt and my opt ended jan 24th 2009. i had applied to a masters program for spring 09. my old school ( where i did my bachelors) transfered my sevis information to my new school( where i was to start masters). however i decided to discontinue with my new school's masters program. i did not registered for classes. i told them that i would no longer want to pursue that particular masters anymore. i now want to join another institute for a short time. they require my sevis information in order to make an i20 for me. my new school( where i had applied for masters) says that they do not have an i20 for me since i cancelled my program. whichever institute i transfer to for future studies would require a copy of a current i20 from me for admissions.
    now where does this situation leave me? am i out of status as of now? will i be able to transfer to any university/institute for my future studies?



    more...


    Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan and Britney
  • Lindsay Lohan and Britney



  • alkg
    11-05 10:19 AM
    I am in the same Boat. I am 2nd JUly filerfor I 485/EAD/AP and I have not received AP yet. My H4 has expired and need to go India.

    :(:(:(





    hot Lindsay Lohan Goes To Jail! Lindsay Lohan. Money, Lindsay Lohan
  • Money, Lindsay Lohan



  • floridasun
    02-13 10:53 AM
    Hi everyone
    started following IV after my friend told me about it. got some useful info and really admire the time members put to answer queries. this is my post and I hope I get some info here. my hubby is looking to relocate to south FL so we both can live and work in same place. he did get couple offers - one from a insurance firm and another from a software company - Citrix. looks like first one will only do EB-3 although the position requires 5+ years exp. does anyone know if Citrix does GC under EB-2 ?

    welcome to IV !
    for what it helps, I have a friend who works for Citrix and he was filed under EB-3. dont know if this is same for everyone over there. I work for a different company which has a policy to file under EB-3 for everyone.



    more...


    house Lindsay Lohan#39;s New Lips Lindsay Lohan. lindsay lohan skinny
  • lindsay lohan skinny



  • yumyum20
    10-19 10:39 AM
    Yes the bottom line is you have to withdraw one. In my case, I have to write in letter to USCIS in Nebraska becase I did self-filing. I've spoken to an agent a while ago. She said withdrawal will not affect my other I-485. Consult with your attorney. I already have a finger printing appointment next week so I'm goin to withdraw the I-485 receipt from Nebraska.





    tattoo BOLD LINDSAY LOHAN PICTURES Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan,
  • Lindsay Lohan,



  • India_USA
    12-16 09:10 AM
    ask your question in the conference call tonight with the attorney - link is available in the homepage



    more...


    pictures Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan hot wallpaper
  • Lindsay Lohan hot wallpaper



  • wandmaker
    11-05 01:28 PM
    Hi guys,

    My LCA got denied today (reason unknown) and my H1-B has expired on Nov. 1 as well. :(

    I also have a pending I-485 petition with approved I-140. I also have a valid EAD. So I assume, I am currently shifted to AOS pending status working on EAD.

    My question is whether this denial negatively affects my pending I-485 application? I assume not but just wanted to confirm anyways :confused:


    Thanks for you responses.

    Your H1B LCA denial will not have negative impacts on your GC. To keep the records clean, fill out a new I-9 form and submit to HR.





    dresses Money, Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Lohan. Courtenay Semel, Lindsay Lohan
  • Courtenay Semel, Lindsay Lohan



  • tcsonly
    07-24 11:43 AM
    Can you please point me to the thread? Thank you.

    Take some time to search the forums before starting new threads.
    The answer to your question is under Greencard retrogression. It's the first sticky thread with title: " All Priority date transfers and issues discussed here".

    Admins: Please close this thread.

    -C.



    more...


    makeup Lindsay Lohan / iGossip Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan#39;s New Lips
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s New Lips



  • sunny1000
    02-21 10:57 PM
    I know that PERM labor gets expired if one does not file I-140 within 180 days of labor's approval date.
    I am wondering if DOL has any procedure to revive expired approved/unused PERM by filing some sort of request/appeal or by paying some sort of fees etc. or if not ,then one files a new PERM by referring the old unused approved labor for the same job and same person then DOL can give an expedited approval.

    They give 180 days to file...what stops the person from filing for the I-140 within the 180 day window in the first place? Are you talking about labor substitution? If so, they got rid of it because of extensive abuses and so, don't count on it.





    girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • sunny1000
    01-08 08:40 PM
    A good friend of mine is getting divorced with her husband. The husband is the primary employment based green card applicant and their dates are current.
    Will her I-485 be denied after the divorce?
    The husband is willing to wait till the green card is approved before the divorce.
    If she gets her green card, will it be revoked after the divorce?

    Will her I-485 be denied after the divorce?

    Yes.

    If she gets her green card, will it be revoked after the divorce?

    Not likely unless there is collusion or fraud involved.





    hairstyles Lindsay Lohan and Britney Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • CRAZYMONK
    07-23 10:41 AM
    My H1-B was approved in octubre 2008, I would like to go to my home country but i don't have a visa to be able to come back.
    Now my question is:
    Having an approved H1-b is a warranty for me to get a visa to come back to the US.
    Also carry your educational docuements. They asked me last time when I went to stamping for my H1B Extension, in Feb 09. People over their in the Embassies looking in all means to stop giving the VISAs. So be prepared with all the documents.





    fester8542
    04-08 04:18 PM
    figured I would stick with the horror theme

    (go figure huh?) :lol:





    dealsnet
    10-09 08:37 AM
    Better to send the GC to India and he can enter with that GC.
    His wife's GC is through his and her stay here depends on him.
    So don't go for the route, to file for him as her depenant. This will make everything screwup.
    Many people entered after their GC approval.

    u cannot use Canada PR to enter US. If he left US without AP then his application for adjustment of status is considered abandoned.

    spouse can file new application in dependent category. the dates for dependent category have come quite close since last 6 months. he could expect a GC in 6 months !

    talk to a lawyer about dependent 485.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment