
TwinkleM
09-05 12:34 PM
Hello,
I have been approved for a new H1 visa for 2 years - Consulate Case. My previous visa extension was denied & so applied for a new one with a different company in a different state. I m trying to book an appointment online for the interview in which I have to fill up DS 156 form. There is one question # 24, where it is asking me write the address where I will stay. At present, I have not decided on address as I don't know stamping would be approved or not. So what do I need to write there. I presently stay in a different stay where I own a house.
Lawyers & experienced people pls. help out as soon as possible... I am running out of time...
Thanx In advance
I have been approved for a new H1 visa for 2 years - Consulate Case. My previous visa extension was denied & so applied for a new one with a different company in a different state. I m trying to book an appointment online for the interview in which I have to fill up DS 156 form. There is one question # 24, where it is asking me write the address where I will stay. At present, I have not decided on address as I don't know stamping would be approved or not. So what do I need to write there. I presently stay in a different stay where I own a house.
Lawyers & experienced people pls. help out as soon as possible... I am running out of time...
Thanx In advance
wallpaper tattoo Lady Gaga Leaks “Born
rbharol
04-07 10:05 PM
Please do not start meaningless threads.
Moderators Please delete this thread.
Moderators Please delete this thread.
maxy
11-10 09:13 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I thought by using EAD i will save my 6 months on H, incase anything goes wrong with 485 i still hv 6 months on H left.
looks like its a grey area .... will differ it to opinion from any lawyers.
I thought by using EAD i will save my 6 months on H, incase anything goes wrong with 485 i still hv 6 months on H left.
looks like its a grey area .... will differ it to opinion from any lawyers.
2011 Lady Gaga Born This Way
kart2007
12-04 05:45 PM
No it shouldnt take that long. However if you are not in a hurry, wait for 30 days and call the USCIS to see if it was sent back (which is unlikely in your case).
And dont waste your time by calling the officials or making Infopass appointments. Apply for a duplicate EAD asap. Yes, you have to pay the fees.
And dont waste your time by calling the officials or making Infopass appointments. Apply for a duplicate EAD asap. Yes, you have to pay the fees.
more...
gcdeena
12-17 12:28 PM
I-485, EB visa processing time for TSC is showing as Mar 26 2009. is it going to be true or typo?
JunRN
07-18 08:07 AM
I believe so....if your LC is approved in August, then your PD is August. It is not qualified under July VB.
more...
vaayu
07-27 04:02 PM
It was a nightmare for few weeks but, long story short...I got my new passport after the Embassy cannot find my original I sent for renewal. Please let me know if I need to get it stamped within any timeframe. My current I-797 expires MAY 2010. I have an approved 140 and EAD but my attourney suggested to stay on H1B.
Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2010 Lady Gaga#39;s Twitter confirmed

rockstart
03-31 02:00 PM
Is your filing date 6/13/2007? Perhaps they are working on your case. Cross check with perhaps they are touching your application
more...

jijiewang
01-24 01:42 AM
Hi,
Last year my husband got laid off. At that time he was on H1 visa, 140 approved and 485 pending. He applied and got AP, and then left U.S in March 2009. AP is valid until March 02, 2010.
Now he wants to get back to U.S. and try his luck finding a job before AP expires.
My question is what are his chances to be able to get in U.S considering
1)He has stayed outside of U.S for about 11 months.
2)He is not employed by any U.S company.
Thanks.
Jijie
Last year my husband got laid off. At that time he was on H1 visa, 140 approved and 485 pending. He applied and got AP, and then left U.S in March 2009. AP is valid until March 02, 2010.
Now he wants to get back to U.S. and try his luck finding a job before AP expires.
My question is what are his chances to be able to get in U.S considering
1)He has stayed outside of U.S for about 11 months.
2)He is not employed by any U.S company.
Thanks.
Jijie
hair Lady Gaga#39;s third album
Ryall
10-01 01:34 AM
your second one is much better.... a bit of advice on the first one: get that yellow thing out of there!!! You first one, is a bit unorganized, and well not really too interesting, no effects that grab your eyes. The second one, while very simplistic too at least has a much more pleasing layout. Keep at it - you're already improving.
Peace
Peace
more...
gcdreamer05
01-29 02:29 PM
AP 11 days for me :) this was in dec 2008 not sure abt jan 2009 yet...
hot celtic_thistle Re: Album cover
krishna_brc
06-24 04:11 PM
When i travelled using AP i had Just One copy and when IO asked for rest i said they are with the attorney.
The IO said i should carry all AP copies and can reuse the one which is stamped.
The IO said i should carry all AP copies and can reuse the one which is stamped.
more...
house Lady Gaga Born This Way, album

chakdepatte
11-08 04:12 PM
i have a trip scheduled via dubai to bombay and back. Intend to stay for 3-4 days on my way to bombay as well as 3-4 days returning back. How do i get transit visas for both of these short term visits.
Thanks
Chakdpatte
Thanks
Chakdpatte
tattoo While Lady Gaga notches a
gcwait2007
12-27 05:46 PM
Mine is at Nebraska
My I-140 is also pending in Nebraska, I am also in EB-3 category with labor PD 02/20/2007. Your labor PD is 03/2007 and hence it is surprising! I saw an approval for one EB-3 filed in April 2007 in but his PD is 2002.
I do not see any LUD these days in my pending I-140 and I-485. There was a soft LUD in my wife's I-765 (EAD already approved and received) about a month back.
Please keep us updated.
My I-140 is also pending in Nebraska, I am also in EB-3 category with labor PD 02/20/2007. Your labor PD is 03/2007 and hence it is surprising! I saw an approval for one EB-3 filed in April 2007 in but his PD is 2002.
I do not see any LUD these days in my pending I-140 and I-485. There was a soft LUD in my wife's I-765 (EAD already approved and received) about a month back.
Please keep us updated.
more...
pictures Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+
pbojja
12-01 11:17 AM
Hi Folks,
Please suggest how safe is it to travel on previous employer's visa stamp and new approval notice....
Also, what happens if your previous employer cancels your visa, can u still use the same stamp...
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
I travelled in 2004 using the visa stamp of other comapny . Not sure if any rules changed lately but again you can not apply for Visa stamping if your exipry date is more than 6 months .
Please suggest how safe is it to travel on previous employer's visa stamp and new approval notice....
Also, what happens if your previous employer cancels your visa, can u still use the same stamp...
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
I travelled in 2004 using the visa stamp of other comapny . Not sure if any rules changed lately but again you can not apply for Visa stamping if your exipry date is more than 6 months .
dresses Nick Knight and Haus of Gaga
theshiningsun
05-31 07:45 AM
thx cloud9.
You need to know SOC code/Job responsibilities/Salary for using AC-21.
is this info available on the PERM approval?
You need to know SOC code/Job responsibilities/Salary for using AC-21.
is this info available on the PERM approval?
more...
makeup lady gaga born this way album
mlyn
11-04 01:58 AM
Hi:
Maybe some of you can help me with my problem. I was directly hired to work in the US with two other colleagues. Our PD was April 04. We got our LC�s last year. My two friends and I applied for I-140 last December 2006. (same job, same employer sponsoring us). The two got their I-140 by June and were able to receive their GC courtesy of the July fiasco.
Last May 07, I was told that I was mailed an RFE. I never received it. As you may know, you can only follow this up after a month. Three phone calls (and months) and two faxes (two months) later, still no letter. My lawyer is at his wits� ends. The other day, he gets an appointment at a USCIS center near our area. He says this office �has no jurisdiction over my case� and that this was a long shot. An immigration officer looks at the computer system in the office and says that the system�s list of RFE cases does not include my name, and perhaps there was an error. Perhaps�
Has anybody heard of a similar case? My lawyer is now suggesting that I write a congressman for help. Do you think this will help?
My husband and I filed our I-485 + his EAD last July 19. Today we received acknowledgment receipts for both and a notice that we have to go thru FP next week. . Is this a positive sign , or does this mean nothing at all? I noticed that current PD for 3rd preference visas has rolled back to Aug 02. Can anyone hazard a guess as to how long we may reasonably have to wait for a GC? Or for my husband�s EAD?
Thanks.
Maybe some of you can help me with my problem. I was directly hired to work in the US with two other colleagues. Our PD was April 04. We got our LC�s last year. My two friends and I applied for I-140 last December 2006. (same job, same employer sponsoring us). The two got their I-140 by June and were able to receive their GC courtesy of the July fiasco.
Last May 07, I was told that I was mailed an RFE. I never received it. As you may know, you can only follow this up after a month. Three phone calls (and months) and two faxes (two months) later, still no letter. My lawyer is at his wits� ends. The other day, he gets an appointment at a USCIS center near our area. He says this office �has no jurisdiction over my case� and that this was a long shot. An immigration officer looks at the computer system in the office and says that the system�s list of RFE cases does not include my name, and perhaps there was an error. Perhaps�
Has anybody heard of a similar case? My lawyer is now suggesting that I write a congressman for help. Do you think this will help?
My husband and I filed our I-485 + his EAD last July 19. Today we received acknowledgment receipts for both and a notice that we have to go thru FP next week. . Is this a positive sign , or does this mean nothing at all? I noticed that current PD for 3rd preference visas has rolled back to Aug 02. Can anyone hazard a guess as to how long we may reasonably have to wait for a GC? Or for my husband�s EAD?
Thanks.
girlfriend Tags: Born This Way, Lady Gaga
sForever
09-22 04:21 PM
One simple question to which I get different answers from different attorneys. I currently have US MS + 5 years of experience & working as Project Manager.. When I filed for EB-3 (in 2008) I had MS + 2.5 years of Experience and the role was Software Engineer
When changing from EB3 to EB2 (same Employer), experience with the same employer is considered only when the job duties are >50% different from the existing job.
Attorney 1 says: It should be >50% different from the EXISTING/CURRENT job that you are working on.. For e.g. if you were developer when filing EB-3 and now you are project Manager (which is more than 50% different in my case), you can't file EB-2 for a Project Manager
Attorney 2 says: It should be >50% different from the job description that was used while filing EB-3 labor certification. This lawyer says you can file, because PM is different than developer (which was filed for in EB3 labor)
Who's correct?
When changing from EB3 to EB2 (same Employer), experience with the same employer is considered only when the job duties are >50% different from the existing job.
Attorney 1 says: It should be >50% different from the EXISTING/CURRENT job that you are working on.. For e.g. if you were developer when filing EB-3 and now you are project Manager (which is more than 50% different in my case), you can't file EB-2 for a Project Manager
Attorney 2 says: It should be >50% different from the job description that was used while filing EB-3 labor certification. This lawyer says you can file, because PM is different than developer (which was filed for in EB3 labor)
Who's correct?
hairstyles lady gaga born this way album
saiku
03-10 02:54 PM
Hi all,
I have contributed to this site and wanted to raise our profile a little more among the techies of the world. I've submitted a story on www.digg.com (which , like slashdot, is read by hundreds and thousands of techies). Please "digg" the story so it rises up in rank and appears on the front page. This could lead to interested people contributing.
Here is the link : (search for "legal immigration" or "green card" to see my story post . The story will be posted by "saiko")
http://www.digg.com/diggall
Thanks
Sai Ramani
I have contributed to this site and wanted to raise our profile a little more among the techies of the world. I've submitted a story on www.digg.com (which , like slashdot, is read by hundreds and thousands of techies). Please "digg" the story so it rises up in rank and appears on the front page. This could lead to interested people contributing.
Here is the link : (search for "legal immigration" or "green card" to see my story post . The story will be posted by "saiko")
http://www.digg.com/diggall
Thanks
Sai Ramani
desperatedesi
08-03 03:29 PM
The 485 papers due to the rush for July 2nd. So looks like it is normal huh!!!
Can someone clarify if it is normal for attorney's to sign the 485 papers?
Thanks
DD
Can someone clarify if it is normal for attorney's to sign the 485 papers?
Thanks
DD
tnite
09-24 06:35 PM
We are in the process of building the Tri State Chapter(NY/NJ/CT). We plan to organize a lot of events like Attorney conference calls, social, publicity campaigns, seminars and many other things.
If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
<CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>
If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
<CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>
No comments:
Post a Comment