
yg17
Mar 11, 02:10 PM
I too will be swapping out my US made foreign car for an "American" car, but anymore, I'm not sure what that means.
IMO, a car built in America is an American made car, that's what it means. A Ford Fiesta, built in Mexico, is no more of an American car than my VW built in Germany and definitely less of an American car than a Honda Civic built in Indiana.
IMO, a car built in America is an American made car, that's what it means. A Ford Fiesta, built in Mexico, is no more of an American car than my VW built in Germany and definitely less of an American car than a Honda Civic built in Indiana.
EricNau
Nov 21, 04:23 PM
It's an interesting concept that could be very useful for many applications - although I'm doubting their current timeline.
Laird Knox
May 2, 02:57 PM
It's clearly a QA issue Apple is having with the phones...which I think is sad given the time it took for them to release. :(
That's some serious QC issues.
Probably just terrible manufacturing, different moulds, etc.
Seriously? 1/128" is a serious QA/manufacturing issue?
That's some serious QC issues.
Probably just terrible manufacturing, different moulds, etc.
Seriously? 1/128" is a serious QA/manufacturing issue?

bartelby
Nov 14, 08:47 AM
"Mummy, why is that man watching those naked people doing things to each other." :p
It will happen.
I thought iGary had trouble getting on flights!
It will happen.
I thought iGary had trouble getting on flights!
more...

sw1tcher
Nov 14, 12:01 PM
Sounds great to me! Did anyone here anything about Zune intergration in planes? I didn't think so. :p
It still amazes me that so many cars in the US are iPod friendly. Now the skies are becoming iPod friendly, too! Next stop, the space shuttle.
Well, let's see... the Zune comes out today. The iPod has been out for about 5 years (?) now. So it took Apple 5 years to have them integrate with airplanes. Shame on Apple for not innovating quicker. Shame, shame, shame. And shame on MS for not innovating quicker too. The Zune's only been out, what,... a few hours and it still can't integrate with planes? Shame on MS. :rolleyes:
Seriously.... what's with all this Zune bashing? This story isn't even about the Zune, yet someone just had to post something about it. I'm not defending MS or anyone. It's just that I get's pretty redundant when everyone praises Apple and bashes on everyone else (especially MS), like Apple can do no wrong. I bet you haven't even played with a Zune yet. It's like people who say they don't like Japanese food or something. And when asked if they've tried it, they say no. How the hell do you know whether you like somethinig or not when you haven't even tried it yet?
Apple fan boys...... :rolleyes:
It still amazes me that so many cars in the US are iPod friendly. Now the skies are becoming iPod friendly, too! Next stop, the space shuttle.
Well, let's see... the Zune comes out today. The iPod has been out for about 5 years (?) now. So it took Apple 5 years to have them integrate with airplanes. Shame on Apple for not innovating quicker. Shame, shame, shame. And shame on MS for not innovating quicker too. The Zune's only been out, what,... a few hours and it still can't integrate with planes? Shame on MS. :rolleyes:
Seriously.... what's with all this Zune bashing? This story isn't even about the Zune, yet someone just had to post something about it. I'm not defending MS or anyone. It's just that I get's pretty redundant when everyone praises Apple and bashes on everyone else (especially MS), like Apple can do no wrong. I bet you haven't even played with a Zune yet. It's like people who say they don't like Japanese food or something. And when asked if they've tried it, they say no. How the hell do you know whether you like somethinig or not when you haven't even tried it yet?
Apple fan boys...... :rolleyes:
DPinTX
Mar 11, 08:00 AM
The line at Stonebrier is setup all the way down to build a. Bear wih stantions. 11 people in line. Sign in Apple states 3:00 pm close to get ready for Ipad2 launch at 5.
DP
DP
more...
Flying Llama
Jun 12, 12:50 PM
Hi Redeye,
I have come accross another bug, or it's my dual G5... or Atszyman is spoking me out! :mad: Like he's ever gonna catch up with me!
This is the case: I have three folding widgets running for over a week now, no problem in that week. I have three because I want to monitor someone behind me (Atszyman) and my next overtake in front of me. But when I just looked all three widgets where on Atszyman.
It's not just the folding tracker widget: I believe there is one preference file for a specific widget, so when dashboard was restarted, it loaded the preference file, and applied it to all folding tracker widgets. Apple should fix this...

Wallpapers - Enjoy Kitchen
more...

Hell#39;s Kitchen Wallpaper

kitchen wallpaper: 183
more...

kitchen wallpapers. wallpaper

Kitchen wallpaper | Wallpaper
more...

Wallpapers On A Kitchen

kitchen wallpaper.
more...

kitchen wallpapers. our

Beautiful Kitchen Wallpapers
more...

Beautiful Kitchen Wallpapers

Kitchen Wallpapers,

Vintage Kitchen Wallpaper
I have come accross another bug, or it's my dual G5... or Atszyman is spoking me out! :mad: Like he's ever gonna catch up with me!
This is the case: I have three folding widgets running for over a week now, no problem in that week. I have three because I want to monitor someone behind me (Atszyman) and my next overtake in front of me. But when I just looked all three widgets where on Atszyman.
It's not just the folding tracker widget: I believe there is one preference file for a specific widget, so when dashboard was restarted, it loaded the preference file, and applied it to all folding tracker widgets. Apple should fix this...
cleanup
Dec 1, 11:34 PM
The website just displays a domain placeholder for me. Maybe the gig is up?
more...
dernhelm
Apr 5, 11:30 AM
What about leak gate? Didn't they test light leakage in a completely dark room with a photosensor?
OMG - CR is so lame...
:rolleyes:
yes - this is sarcasm
OMG - CR is so lame...
:rolleyes:
yes - this is sarcasm
blacktape242
Feb 18, 03:43 PM
how many black turlte neck shirts does he own?!?!! lol :D
He must have lots cause the are BLACK and not that faded black/grey
from being in the washer and dryer over and over.
I bet hes got a pair of blue jeans on too....
is it good to see him out though, i hope he's feeling better
He must have lots cause the are BLACK and not that faded black/grey
from being in the washer and dryer over and over.
I bet hes got a pair of blue jeans on too....
is it good to see him out though, i hope he's feeling better
more...

thisisahughes
Mar 25, 01:53 AM
Crap... that is a freaking steel and well there just went the resell value of everyone's first gen iPad, including me. Oh well.
I agree with you... but, steel?
I agree with you... but, steel?
Huntn
Mar 12, 04:39 PM
That being said, I love any Fender guitar I have come across whether owning it, testing it out, or borrowing it for a gig, every Apple product I have ever owned, and the Matix jeans, my sole American product are not bad either.
But your Apple is made far far away. Of course if the criteria is loving electronics made in the U.S., we can hook up some string phones.... ;)
But your Apple is made far far away. Of course if the criteria is loving electronics made in the U.S., we can hook up some string phones.... ;)
more...
kashimo
Nov 13, 01:59 AM
Actually, it is the taste of Kanto (around Tokyo) not that of Kansai (around Osaka). But for the image of Apple in Japan, Kansai plot is not suitable, I guess. Because the image of Kansai is not cool.
As a native Japanese, good one is iLife one (someone calls it "iRife" BTW).
Actors are comedian duo called "Ramens" (you know ramen as in chinese noodle)
Eh Kansai not cool? No way...Shock!
Kind of unique that instead of using regular actors they are using a manzai group. Way to go manzai boom. Cultrually unique.
The Rahmens (http://www.twinkle-co.co.jp/profile/rahmens.html)
More about the Rahmens (http://tvinjapan.blogspot.com/2006/05/japanese-tradition-more-fr_114654121352258176.html)
Why? Oh Why use Kanto Manzai.... damn manzai boom. Drives me nuts. Much of it is painful. I would prefer wearing braces to watching kanto humor. Kanto humor is drier than a desert.
As a native Japanese, good one is iLife one (someone calls it "iRife" BTW).
Actors are comedian duo called "Ramens" (you know ramen as in chinese noodle)
Eh Kansai not cool? No way...Shock!
Kind of unique that instead of using regular actors they are using a manzai group. Way to go manzai boom. Cultrually unique.
The Rahmens (http://www.twinkle-co.co.jp/profile/rahmens.html)
More about the Rahmens (http://tvinjapan.blogspot.com/2006/05/japanese-tradition-more-fr_114654121352258176.html)
Why? Oh Why use Kanto Manzai.... damn manzai boom. Drives me nuts. Much of it is painful. I would prefer wearing braces to watching kanto humor. Kanto humor is drier than a desert.

mofunk
Nov 28, 12:59 AM
Yeah I wish this case was out when I got my iPod. The back of mine has a few scratches on it. I've had this case for a few days now and I love it. The cut is perfect.
more...

Karpfish
Sep 29, 02:28 PM
i downloaded 10.4.8 and it wouldnt boot! i got a dark grey screen instead of the blue appple screen. Then i did it again but reset pram. then it just sat at the apple screen loading for a few minutes, so i restarted. Same thing, but it reset by itself, o then the 3rd time i let it stay and it worked. i hope it ends up being ok. I only downloaded it because i was hoping for apertre 1.5, but of course its nto out yet
zioxide
Mar 27, 10:22 AM
Yeah no thanks. Are you going to tax just individuals or corporations too? Taxing corporations that deliver goods would raise the costs of everything from milk to televisions.
How about if you need more tax revenue, you jack up taxes on imported goods? This will increase revenue, and maybe help prevent some of these companies from moving all their jobs to china.
How about if you need more tax revenue, you jack up taxes on imported goods? This will increase revenue, and maybe help prevent some of these companies from moving all their jobs to china.
more...
Mercer
Dec 18, 08:51 AM
God i hope RATM get number 1, i cant see it, i've just got a feeling that X Factor will win :mad::eek:
bjdku
Sep 27, 11:09 AM
Never fear. Apple will invent a new number, complete with a new character. 10.4.9 will include updates to all system font files and keyboard layouts containing this new symbol.
Now that's innovation.
Ya, who says they won't use hex? Although if they have been using hex all this time it would have been OS A instead of OS 10 :) :)
Now that's innovation.
Ya, who says they won't use hex? Although if they have been using hex all this time it would have been OS A instead of OS 10 :) :)
mkrishnan
Nov 11, 03:22 PM
すごいじゃん!
Did you actually type those unicode code by unicode code? :eek: :(
EDIT: Woah, and how come I can quote it without it being mucked up??? 何でや?
Did you actually type those unicode code by unicode code? :eek: :(
EDIT: Woah, and how come I can quote it without it being mucked up??? 何でや?
Andras5soul
Apr 25, 08:36 AM
Very simple.
Longer Battery Life.
No Graphics Performance Drop
15 Inch Screen (I'm a dreamer...)
Longer Battery Life.
No Graphics Performance Drop
15 Inch Screen (I'm a dreamer...)
sunkenfaith
Dec 12, 05:58 AM
That seams like a great idea! But how can I use the mask and wand tool? Can anyone please teach me?
obeygiant
Apr 8, 11:27 AM
Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown (R) said Tuesday he does not support a GOP proposal to slash funding for Planned Parenthood, saying the cuts go too far.
Brown is the second GOP senator to oppose the measure, which House Republicans want to attach to a long-term spending bill.
"I support family planning and health services for women," Brown said in a statement. "Given our severe budget problems, I don't believe any area of the budget is completely immune from cuts. However, the proposal to eliminate all funding for family planning goes too far."
House Republicans have pushed for language cutting $300 million in federal aid and grants to Planned Parenthood, which provides abortions. The federal Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding for abortion services, but anti-abortion rights activists and conservative lawmakers insist federal money that goes to Planned Parenthood for contraception and other reproductive health services could help indirectly fund abortions.
It is not clear from Brown's statement whether his opposition would lead him to vote against a spending bill that included the ban on Planned Parenthood funding. Brown voted in early March for the House Republican long-term continuing resolution that contained the cuts and did not specify how he would vote if it came up again.
"As we continue with our budget negotiations, I hope we can find a compromise that is reasonable and appropriate," he said.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) has also said she opposes cutting off funding for Planned Parenthood. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) has voiced support for keeping funding for another family planning program.the hill (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/151205-scott-brown-gops-planned-parenthood-cuts-go-too-far)
I think maybe if you're cutting 4 trillion from the budget, every single item would be effected. If we cut defense spending does that mean we want to be attacked?
Brown is the second GOP senator to oppose the measure, which House Republicans want to attach to a long-term spending bill.
"I support family planning and health services for women," Brown said in a statement. "Given our severe budget problems, I don't believe any area of the budget is completely immune from cuts. However, the proposal to eliminate all funding for family planning goes too far."
House Republicans have pushed for language cutting $300 million in federal aid and grants to Planned Parenthood, which provides abortions. The federal Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding for abortion services, but anti-abortion rights activists and conservative lawmakers insist federal money that goes to Planned Parenthood for contraception and other reproductive health services could help indirectly fund abortions.
It is not clear from Brown's statement whether his opposition would lead him to vote against a spending bill that included the ban on Planned Parenthood funding. Brown voted in early March for the House Republican long-term continuing resolution that contained the cuts and did not specify how he would vote if it came up again.
"As we continue with our budget negotiations, I hope we can find a compromise that is reasonable and appropriate," he said.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) has also said she opposes cutting off funding for Planned Parenthood. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) has voiced support for keeping funding for another family planning program.the hill (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/151205-scott-brown-gops-planned-parenthood-cuts-go-too-far)
I think maybe if you're cutting 4 trillion from the budget, every single item would be effected. If we cut defense spending does that mean we want to be attacked?
Andronicus
Aug 19, 11:38 AM
If you use this, you're an idiot. Plain and simple. No debate or discussion.
I agree.
Actually if you have a fb you're an idiot & yes I have one & yes I'm an idiot.
I agree.
Actually if you have a fb you're an idiot & yes I have one & yes I'm an idiot.
kainjow
Sep 25, 11:41 AM
I wonder why the iTunes store video downloads were upgraded in size recently but no current iPod can take advantage of this new format. I still speculate that we'll see a new larger format Video iPod that can do double duty for us photographers.
All 5G iPods with upgraded firmware to 1.2 can play the iTS movies just fine.
All 5G iPods with upgraded firmware to 1.2 can play the iTS movies just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment