Wednesday, June 29, 2011

houston astros

images Houston Astros-1.jpg. houston astros. Houston Astros Pictures
  • Houston Astros Pictures



  • pappu
    02-01 10:32 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS/AC21_FAQ
    also check a past blog i wrote few months ago--

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?b=11





    wallpaper Houston Astros Pictures houston astros. Houston Astros Poster
  • Houston Astros Poster



  • CHHAYA
    09-30 06:58 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I Have Some Problems In I-140. Mine Is 3yrs Bach+1yr Diploma Degree, Professional Job As Analyst, Eb3 Category. I Am From From Maryland So Vsc Is Center. My Lawyer Called Me That File Is Ready To Go But Vsc, Tsc And Csc Are Not Excepting Any I-140 Now, They Has To Be File At Nsc. But Nsc Is Very Strict And They Are Denying For 3yrsbach Degree In Professional Job. So I Don't Know What To Do? Any Ideas? Any One Like Mine Case? Please Let Me Know.





    houston astros. Houston Astros Jacquard Golf
  • Houston Astros Jacquard Golf



  • javadeveloper
    05-26 03:24 PM
    When E-Filed my EAD Reniewal , I didn't filled these fields (14. Manner of Last Entry & 15.Current Immigration Status) as they are not mandatory fields.Will there be any problem with my application?Anybody on the same boat?If so can you share your experiances?

    Thanks In Advance





    2011 Houston Astros Poster houston astros. Houston Astros v St. Louis
  • Houston Astros v St. Louis



  • peer123
    07-20 12:11 PM
    Hi All,
    I received I485 receipts from my lawyer, they are missing my priority date which is in sept 2002. Not sure why they are missing..
    Did any one come across the same situation....

    what does it mean



    more...


    houston astros. Houston Astros Baseball Team
  • Houston Astros Baseball Team



  • patiently_waiting
    09-11 05:07 PM
    ;)





    houston astros. Rate this Houston Astros Logo
  • Rate this Houston Astros Logo



  • Ann Ruben
    01-18 06:52 PM
    What is your US immigration status?

    Are you a US Citizen?



    more...


    houston astros. Houston Astros Fanpack
  • Houston Astros Fanpack



  • scoldme
    04-26 03:51 AM
    Hi,

    I need some clarification regarding my case,

    --> Got H1b approved for Employer A in 2008, during stamping received 221G.
    --> Submitted documents in 2009 and got stamping done in May 2009.
    --> Now Employer B has applied for fresh H1B 2010.

    My questions are,

    When my petition is approved and having the petition in my hand, do i need to get the visa stamping before travelling for Employer B?:mad:

    Will my visa stamp for Employer B only have the starting date to be from October 2011?:mad:

    Is there any remote possibility that i can travel for my Employer B at any time earlier to October 2011?:mad:

    Note: Have never travelled on H1 (Employer A's Petition)

    Thanks in advance.





    2010 Houston Astros Jacquard Golf houston astros. Houston Astros-1.jpg.
  • Houston Astros-1.jpg.



  • wandmaker
    07-27 01:11 PM
    Every time I call USCIS to inquire if my I-140 is filled under EB2 or EB3. They ask me to ask my lawyer or employer to call. They won't tell me. I do have a copy of I-140 that states it is Eb2 (Advance degree and all)
    I cannot ask my previous enployer to call as I have left the company using AC21.
    Please advise what is the solution?

    EB2, if your I-140 approval reads as "Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec.203(b) (2)" You should be worried only if you had two different 140 with the same employer. Take infopass and give a try, there is no standard procedure to find out.



    more...


    houston astros. Houston Astros Wallpaper, Free
  • Houston Astros Wallpaper, Free



  • bestin
    02-10 03:19 PM
    Hi All,
    My online status for I-140 petition comes up with this weird status.

    Your Current Case Status for Form I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On Feburary 7th, 2011 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.



    Any idea what this could be?
    Please share your thoughts.

    Thanks in advance!!
    JV

    My last update in Oct 08 shows the same now.It was approved.So relax and enjoy.





    hair Houston Astros v St. Louis houston astros. Houston Astros Photo Day
  • Houston Astros Photo Day



  • sunny1000
    02-26 12:11 AM
    If he has his Green Card and as long as it is not conditional (meaning a 2 year green card based on marriage), he should be able to apply for citizenship just like any other green card holder after satisfying all the citizenship requirements (listed in the link below):

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Citizenship/Citizenship%20Resource%20Center%20Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf

    Good luck!



    more...


    houston astros. Houston Astros Legends
  • Houston Astros Legends



  • fall1998
    05-18 09:47 AM
    Thanks for your response!





    hot Houston Astros Baseball Team houston astros. Houston Astros v Chicago Cubs
  • Houston Astros v Chicago Cubs



  • xbeartai
    05-02 02:57 PM
    Hello everyone

    My GC is during I-140 step as EB2 category with A company.

    Currently, My company A is working on reorgnization. I am not clear which term I can use to descrip this changes:

    Please reviwe the steps below:

    1. currently company A will setup a wholly subdivison as B (LLC);
    2. Company A will contribute its buiness and all assets to B for exchange 100% member shares before closing dates;
    3. Investor C purchase 55% member shares of B on the date of closing this deal.

    A company will be remain exit after closing, but it is only tax shell for the owner, it will be prohibit to do any similar business in the future, B get A's original buiess and all assets.


    If anyone have similar situation before, and can give me some advisor on how to file the docuementation to show B is"Successor in interest" of A after closing deal.



    more...


    house Houston Astros Titanium houston astros. Houston Astros
  • Houston Astros



  • krithi
    02-07 03:56 PM
    Do we need original copy of 485 receipt when travelling using AP.

    Thanks,
    Java





    tattoo Rate this Houston Astros Logo houston astros. Houston Astros v New York Mets
  • Houston Astros v New York Mets



  • raj22
    02-28 08:53 AM
    HI,

    I am on F-1 visa since Jan 2007. and got started my OPT in August 2009. I have on campus income through out the year in 2009. so how do I file the taxes, n which forms. for tax return 2009.

    also I got married to a F-1 student in Jan 2009. She is also having her OPT started in August 2009. She has income only on OPT (from Aug to Dec 2009) so which forms she should also file.

    my wife did paid her college fee in Jan 2009. and we have paid the rent through checks on leased apt.
    So can she/we ask for deduction of any kind?

    also which status we have to fill in. "Married filing jointly/separately".

    please reply as soon as possible.



    more...


    pictures Houston Astros Fanpack houston astros. Houston Astros 20-Game Winners
  • Houston Astros 20-Game Winners



  • adhantari
    06-16 12:39 PM
    if you give 20% discount to IV members.........:D





    dresses Houston Astros v Chicago Cubs houston astros. Houston Astros
  • Houston Astros



  • sohilbt
    09-03 03:47 PM
    Yes. I did contacted both Kerry and Brown's office last month (July end) for my EAD renewal application.

    Both office staff were very receptive. Brown office has more than one person working on immigration matter....and I believe they were first to act on my case. I got EAD approval 4 days later.



    more...


    makeup Houston Astros Wallpaper, Free houston astros. Houston Astros Titanium
  • Houston Astros Titanium



  • karthik204
    09-09 10:26 PM
    Days come and go..
    Months come and go..
    Years come and go..

    Visa bulletins come and go..
    RFEs come and go..
    Priority Dates come and go..

    Bills come and go..
    Senators come and go..
    Presidents come and go..

    Even, Recessions come and go (happened only a few time in the last century)..

    BUT,,,,,,

    Most of the immigrants come here but never go back.

    Enjoy your stay here and live the fullest and stay focused with your job / career. Coz that�s what keeps you going and I bet everyone here will get their green cards some day.

    PS: I am a EB3 applicant waiting in the line for GC(hoping to get it in the next decade).





    girlfriend Houston Astros v New York Mets houston astros. 2005 Houston Astros:
  • 2005 Houston Astros:



  • dbevis
    January 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
    I like the colors, and the silhouetted person. Personally, I think cropping out a lot of the top (roughly the upper 1/2 of the picture) would make it more interesting. This would also give it a panorama-like appearance.

    Don





    hairstyles Houston Astros Legends houston astros. Houston Astros v Arizona
  • Houston Astros v Arizona



  • arlysanb
    02-15 09:01 PM
    My application for an H1B change of status has been denied. I am an F-1 student from Colombia and I was offered a job from THe CDC at Atlanta. According with the USCIS report, the petition was denied because I am going to be hired for a staffing company and not directly for the CDC. It will be possible to appeal the desicion ? If yes, what will my sponsor company need to be succesful with this appealing ?





    DyersEve
    09-28 12:33 AM
    Well nevermind, i somehow figured things out and if ya wanna check out my test movie go to http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/tkt.html





    H1B-GC
    06-24 04:15 PM
    Thanks all for your replies!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment