
alterego
07-03 02:37 PM
I'm just wondering if there is a sadist there, who just want to see how much these guys can take.
What other reason could there be fore waiting until July2nd before announcing it. Atleast June 29th and they could have said after reviewing the full data for June we changed our mind. This smacks of being pre planned. I won't be surprised if the did this to sneak in a few cases with very recent priority dates, and just put July 1st approval dates on all those.
Why else they pick the slowest processing center NSC for 485 applications. A lot of this is so much crap it makes a cesspit seem clean.
They ought to be ashamed of what they did. Seems intentional to me however.
What other reason could there be fore waiting until July2nd before announcing it. Atleast June 29th and they could have said after reviewing the full data for June we changed our mind. This smacks of being pre planned. I won't be surprised if the did this to sneak in a few cases with very recent priority dates, and just put July 1st approval dates on all those.
Why else they pick the slowest processing center NSC for 485 applications. A lot of this is so much crap it makes a cesspit seem clean.
They ought to be ashamed of what they did. Seems intentional to me however.
wallpaper Hairstyles For Round Faces
munnu77
06-16 09:47 PM
My labour got approved on May 23rd .
Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?
Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
whoch perm processing centre did u apply labor???
Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?
Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.
whoch perm processing centre did u apply labor???

bklog_sufferer
12-05 03:55 PM
Folks,
I am in a similar situation..
I work for Company A on H1b which is valid till 2009 & expired Visa stamp, but I have filed a GC application thru company B and got EAD and Parole.
So if I leave the country, can I re-enter on company B's parole and still continue to work on Company A's H1b?
Thanks much for any insight
I am in a similar situation..
I work for Company A on H1b which is valid till 2009 & expired Visa stamp, but I have filed a GC application thru company B and got EAD and Parole.
So if I leave the country, can I re-enter on company B's parole and still continue to work on Company A's H1b?
Thanks much for any insight
2011 Bob Hairstyles 2011 Round Face
LongJourny
01-20 07:25 PM
Is it ok to mention the last date of my previous employment at august 23rd. The employment letter I receive from company A states the same. Last time I got my H1 visa stamped using same information. However, this time I am going to a different consulate and not sure what could be the out come. I also have advance parole with me. If worst happens can I use advance parole?
more...
suman
12-17 09:45 AM
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
new_horizon
08-27 09:30 AM
Thanks guys for response...
so basically in short....
I can aply for visitors visa an visit cananda while my PR is in proceess right..??
You can visit Canada when your PR is pending, provided you have a valid visitor visa. They'll issue you a visitor visa even though your PR App is pending.
However once your PR app. is approved, you can only apply for a immigrant visa, and get into Canada as a Landed immigrant. From posts from another thread what I understand is you can return to US soon after you land in Canada as a Landed immigrant. Hope this clarifies.
so basically in short....
I can aply for visitors visa an visit cananda while my PR is in proceess right..??
You can visit Canada when your PR is pending, provided you have a valid visitor visa. They'll issue you a visitor visa even though your PR App is pending.
However once your PR app. is approved, you can only apply for a immigrant visa, and get into Canada as a Landed immigrant. From posts from another thread what I understand is you can return to US soon after you land in Canada as a Landed immigrant. Hope this clarifies.
more...
cox
August 22nd, 2005, 09:14 AM
A shot of Coit Tower in SF using the same technique. 3.2s exposure. I like the sense of motion. I'll try some cars next.
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/coit_tower_C_sm_JP8X3854.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/coit_tower_C_sm_JP8X3854.jpg (javascript:;)
2010 short haircuts for round faces

chanduv23
10-02 01:28 PM
Come on So Cal folks. We are meeting in Cerritos, CA this Saturday October 6th at 3pm. Login to our yahoo group for more information.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
You are welcome - we need active participation at the State level.
Come on SC folks do join the meeting
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
You are welcome - we need active participation at the State level.
Come on SC folks do join the meeting
more...
lostinbeta
10-04 01:11 AM
You have your main rectangle in layer 1.
You keep Layer 2 selected
Hold CTRL and click on layer one
This will select the area of your rectangle on layer 1
Your marquee however will be on layer 2. So nudge the marquee as it says, then fill it.
Keep Layer 2 selected still and then CTRL+Click on layer one to again select your original shape.
Delete the selected area in layer 2.
You keep Layer 2 selected
Hold CTRL and click on layer one
This will select the area of your rectangle on layer 1
Your marquee however will be on layer 2. So nudge the marquee as it says, then fill it.
Keep Layer 2 selected still and then CTRL+Click on layer one to again select your original shape.
Delete the selected area in layer 2.
hair short hairstyles for round
paskal
11-09 12:23 PM
calling on your high skills...iv is you and me...remember!!
more...

creativeFuzion
01-01 05:02 PM
What about the gradient in the background of your sample entry?
I was wondering the same thing.
I was wondering the same thing.
hot 2011 LONG HAIRCUTS FOR ROUND
bidhanc
03-07 12:02 PM
As far as I know, You can surely send it with a copy of the 485 receipt anytime. I think, there is no way to know if they combine it with the application or not unless they send an acknowledgement.
Hmm...thanks....
I am sure there must be more folks like me out there.
Has anyone done this successfully?
Did they get any knid of acknowledgement?
Hmm...thanks....
I am sure there must be more folks like me out there.
Has anyone done this successfully?
Did they get any knid of acknowledgement?
more...
house long haircuts for round faces
file485
09-27 11:16 AM
this is a hot topic right now..!!
many of us who filed our labor right in the age-old days, atleast me,had no idea of EB2/3 category and it will affect our life so drastically. The paralegal/attnys just filed it(at that point of time just filing the LC was crucial..)
anyway,for retaining the old EB3 PD for the later EB2 date..should the salaries match..?? obviuosly, they wouldnt...?? then how will this be doable..
In no way,this situation can be treated as a substituted labor...
So may I take it from this thread, bottom line that we cant do it..
many of us who filed our labor right in the age-old days, atleast me,had no idea of EB2/3 category and it will affect our life so drastically. The paralegal/attnys just filed it(at that point of time just filing the LC was crucial..)
anyway,for retaining the old EB3 PD for the later EB2 date..should the salaries match..?? obviuosly, they wouldnt...?? then how will this be doable..
In no way,this situation can be treated as a substituted labor...
So may I take it from this thread, bottom line that we cant do it..
tattoo hot Hairstyles For Round Faces
averagedesi
09-08 01:21 AM
When is your infopass appt?
more...
pictures short hairstyles for round
mohitb272
10-22 04:03 PM
My friend also got her checks encashed last friday...thanks for replying everyone :)
dresses short haircuts for round faces
Suva
07-20 01:51 PM
I agree too.
Guys, I have been posting this message as a reply on a few threads, I just want to bump up to a separate thread.
This should come as a reality check for all filers (PD 1995 or PD 2007), all victims of BEC, all guys who are getting married soon and chose not to file I-485, nurses, engineers, physicians and all those who are losing hair from hyper-tension:
1. The BEC has vowed to clear all backlog by Sep '07 ( I myself got out of it just-in-time, in May '07, after spending 3 years );
2. USCIS has already announced that this year's GC quota is finished, meaning there will be no more I-485s approvals before next year's quota starts (Oct '07);
3. Filing I-485 does not equate to approval, USCIS cannot approve I-485 without forward movement of dates and filer's PD falling into that range. However, a I-485 application can be pre-adjudicated ( citation needed );
4. Almost everyone who can apply for I-485, will apply. This means USCIS has all the data ( all the numbers ) to work with and make a very accurate forward movement of dates from now on. Thus far, they have been making random guesses ( because of labor substitution among other factors? );
5. Once bitten twice shy, it is highly unlikely that USCIS will make dates 'C' ( for over-subscribed categories/countries EB2 and EB3 for China, India, Mexico and Philippines ) for next few years. They can, however, make forward movement in an orderly fashion. Remember: dates are already 'U' for everyone;
6. Whenever USCIS moves dates forward, people who could not apply now will be eligible to apply I-485 and/or I-140. These include all people who are still stuck in BEC heck. Older PD always had golden value and will continue to have golden value;
7. EAD and AP are, however, not dependent on PD. This intermittent relief is a blessing for people with recent PD, which pre-PERM filers never dreamed of;
Please draw your own conclusion(s).
By the way,
*. RIP 'Labor Substitution'. Thank God it is gone. Good riddance. Rules of game just got a lot fairer !!
Guys, I have been posting this message as a reply on a few threads, I just want to bump up to a separate thread.
This should come as a reality check for all filers (PD 1995 or PD 2007), all victims of BEC, all guys who are getting married soon and chose not to file I-485, nurses, engineers, physicians and all those who are losing hair from hyper-tension:
1. The BEC has vowed to clear all backlog by Sep '07 ( I myself got out of it just-in-time, in May '07, after spending 3 years );
2. USCIS has already announced that this year's GC quota is finished, meaning there will be no more I-485s approvals before next year's quota starts (Oct '07);
3. Filing I-485 does not equate to approval, USCIS cannot approve I-485 without forward movement of dates and filer's PD falling into that range. However, a I-485 application can be pre-adjudicated ( citation needed );
4. Almost everyone who can apply for I-485, will apply. This means USCIS has all the data ( all the numbers ) to work with and make a very accurate forward movement of dates from now on. Thus far, they have been making random guesses ( because of labor substitution among other factors? );
5. Once bitten twice shy, it is highly unlikely that USCIS will make dates 'C' ( for over-subscribed categories/countries EB2 and EB3 for China, India, Mexico and Philippines ) for next few years. They can, however, make forward movement in an orderly fashion. Remember: dates are already 'U' for everyone;
6. Whenever USCIS moves dates forward, people who could not apply now will be eligible to apply I-485 and/or I-140. These include all people who are still stuck in BEC heck. Older PD always had golden value and will continue to have golden value;
7. EAD and AP are, however, not dependent on PD. This intermittent relief is a blessing for people with recent PD, which pre-PERM filers never dreamed of;
Please draw your own conclusion(s).
By the way,
*. RIP 'Labor Substitution'. Thank God it is gone. Good riddance. Rules of game just got a lot fairer !!
more...
makeup Hairstyles For Round Faces

gcdreamer05
08-11 11:26 AM
Guys,
We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.
Thanks.
It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:
We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.
Thanks.
It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:
girlfriend If you have a round face shape
sanju_dba
09-15 09:48 AM
This is a great idea. I would suggest that rather than saying we will collect $200K every month and distribute $100K as prize money. We can just distribute 50% total collection as prize money.
Yes, that works even better when the tickets sold is + or - to the target mark.
Yes, that works even better when the tickets sold is + or - to the target mark.
hairstyles 2010 round face hairstyle.
NolaIndian32
04-28 02:20 PM
If your I-94 is only issued until your H1B is valid or until AP is valid, you don't have to worry about extending your I-94 once that H1b or AP expire. When you renew your H1b or AP, it acts as your I-94. Matter of fact, the bottom portion of your H1b approval notice is also the new I-94.
I have travelled numerous times between the US and India since 1994 and not once did I ever worry about the validity of the I-94 because I was always "in-status".
I have travelled numerous times between the US and India since 1994 and not once did I ever worry about the validity of the I-94 because I was always "in-status".
shreekhand
12-08 10:53 PM
Good info Bpositive...
LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.
LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.
Browndog
August 22nd, 2005, 09:47 AM
Wow, both these shots are very impressive, and the technique sounds like it could open up lots of creative aspects to daylight photography. thanks for sharing the technique with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment