Monday, June 27, 2011

hairstyle salon

images Hair Salon or Hairdresser Web hairstyle salon. Image of Hair Salon Astor
  • Image of Hair Salon Astor



  • GC4US
    03-23 12:20 AM
    Could someone tell me please.....I'm filling the application for advance parole the first time......what should I write where it is written: " Date of intended departure"...if I dont know exactly when I'm leaving....should I write a date or should I write " I dont know yet?"

    And also I read that the documents required are 2 photos, I-485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notice.....is that right? or what other documents do I need?

    I would highly appreciate your help!
    Thnaks in advance!





    wallpaper Image of Hair Salon Astor hairstyle salon. Picture of Hair Salon Katy Tx
  • Picture of Hair Salon Katy Tx



  • nychyna
    09-02 05:43 PM
    Hello out there. I have a question regarding co-sponsors for international fiance visas. My Dutch boyfriend are looking to marry after 3 years going the Fiance Visa route. I know the financial requirements I need to meet is $18, 212 for the both of us. I do make that, however, I haven't filed my taxes in years and I'm an independant contractor (whole other story). I live in New York, my mother lives in California and is willing to be a co-sponsor; she's retired, makes more than enough in her pension, social security and about $150K in savings. My question is, since she will be the co-sponsor and of course she'd need to fill out the I-134 (Affidavit of Support)--do I ALSO need to fill out the I-134 too?...or just her alone? Please help....Thanks all!!! Also what paperwork do they require?...Last 2 years of current tax returns? Thanks again!





    hairstyle salon. Welcome to Mayfair Hair Salon
  • Welcome to Mayfair Hair Salon



  • doubleyou
    09-29 03:44 PM
    Does any body have an I485 that shows the PD date.





    2011 Picture of Hair Salon Katy Tx hairstyle salon. Hair Salon Alexandria
  • Hair Salon Alexandria



  • logiclife
    03-23 11:24 PM
    If you are working/Living in Tennessee please urgenly email with you name and phone number to

    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    aman@immigrationvoice.org
    rajesh@immigrationvoice.org

    This is VERY VERY IMPORTANT and please do it promptly. We need your help RIGHT AWAY as we have a good chance at making a difference in the next few days.

    Please do not hesitate and come forward. You can also call us at 281-576-7185.

    --Jay.



    more...


    hairstyle salon. hair salon in sydney
  • hair salon in sydney



  • kumarc123
    01-23 07:54 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    I need your help. recently a IV member posted a news article on international students needed in army intelligence, in return they will get us citizenship. I tried to look for it, I would appreciate if someone could please post that article on this thread again.




    Thank you





    hairstyle salon. Revive Natural Hair Salon.
  • Revive Natural Hair Salon.



  • Blog Feeds
    03-05 02:00 PM
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUgacoDy0PczMzFQquRdkQjZ8rjQjXE-z9YbDEtrlDwmnCybznHp4niSRPVadKWyK0MmLusOH2acHGJxm3-mYYbE7QRiyM5hMW9N6ruYRs16Qz96l9OBS5tfwcIvwpLqDFtV-OZCcFXJnA/s200/Snoop+Dogg.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUgacoDy0PczMzFQquRdkQjZ8rjQjXE-z9YbDEtrlDwmnCybznHp4niSRPVadKWyK0MmLusOH2acHGJxm3-mYYbE7QRiyM5hMW9N6ruYRs16Qz96l9OBS5tfwcIvwpLqDFtV-OZCcFXJnA/s1600-h/Snoop+Dogg.jpg)
    BBC News - Rapper Snoop Dogg wins UK immigration fight (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8551188.stm)


    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-8620187598579326144?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com


    More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2010/03/bbc-news-rapper-snoop-dogg-wins-uk.html)



    more...


    hairstyle salon. Megan Fox leaving a hair salon
  • Megan Fox leaving a hair salon



  • Blog Feeds
    01-12 07:40 AM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:


    Okay, so Lou Dobbs appears on Bill O'Reilly's show last night. And Dobbs appears the more rational one. It is amazing what a desire to get into politics will do to one's "uncompromising" standards. Watch it here:


    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-5822981281410072246?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/01/lou-dobbs-and-bill-orielly-surreality.html)





    2010 Welcome to Mayfair Hair Salon hairstyle salon. Hair Salon or Hairdresser Web
  • Hair Salon or Hairdresser Web



  • kiros79
    03-22 01:49 PM
    Hello everyone ! 13 years ago i was charge with Lanercy-theft wich it was a 2nd deg misdemeanor and possesion of cannabis under 20 grams 1st deg misdemeanor i plead guilty and served 3 days in county jail (Florida) , now i'm 32 married to an American citizen and getting ready to adjust my status , i just want to know how hard it"s going to be this whole process , i dont want to be dinied or deported , thanks for any answers.



    more...


    hairstyle salon. woman head in hair salon
  • woman head in hair salon



  • anonymous
    04-07 04:33 PM
    Hello Friends,
    The situation is my GC application is ongoing, while I am presently working on EAD(based on husband's application). If I change my job, within the same company, and move from one job family to another(within IT itself), what is the impact to,
    a) GC process
    b) EAD

    I would appreciate any advice.





    hair Hair Salon Alexandria hairstyle salon. Shears to You Hair Salon
  • Shears to You Hair Salon



  • Blog Feeds
    06-23 03:30 PM
    The United Food and Commercial Workers Union International, one of the country's major unions, was upset about how raids were conducted in 2006 at Swift meatpacking plants around the country. So they did something about it. They created a commission of experts to hold hearings about work site raids and this week they released their findings in a report entitled Raids on Workers: Destroying our Rights. According to the UCFW: �This commission was formed to examine allegations of abuse and misconduct by ICE agents during the course of immigration raids,� said Joseph T. Hansen, founding chairman of the commission and...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/commission-report-criticizes-work-site-raids.html)



    more...


    hairstyle salon. NE Portland Hair Salon!
  • NE Portland Hair Salon!



  • Blog Feeds
    07-29 05:30 PM
    The Boston Globe reports on another case of a potential DREAM Act recipient facing deportation. Alan, the individual who is the subject of the story, is the son of Mexican migrant laborers, came to the US as an infant and his academic success has been an inspiration to children in his neighborhood. Like many others, he did not learn he was illegally present in the US until he was much older - in this case, high school. The Globe notes that Alan is going to leave the US: Now Alan sees Mexico as his only option. His mother is against...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/harvard-grad-faces-deportation.html)





    hot hair salon in sydney hairstyle salon. American Hair Salons in
  • American Hair Salons in



  • Jaime
    02-22 03:04 PM
    It's true that Obama is focusing on the economy now, but if we do a massive flower campaign now it will get us press and attention and "loosen" things up, then we can go for a second even bigger flower campaign in the spring and in the summer when the previous flower campaign will still be alive in the public's memory. That way people will say "wait, legals? that's different than illegals, and it sounds serious"

    We need to get ourselves noticed! The illegals had Obama on the Hispanic radio show with "Piolin Sotelo" last week. Why aren't we doing anything? We are not cowards, are we? The illegals can but we legals can't?

    Let's not stop with the flowers until we're heard. We send this week, then in a couple of months and so forth until they fix the injustice we're in

    I'll send the first bouquet of flowers to USCIS or DOL or the WHite House if I can get 10 volunteers to send with me. Who's with me? Let's send them this week. Who's in?



    more...


    house Top 10 Stunning Hair Salon hairstyle salon. finger wave hairstyle salon
  • finger wave hairstyle salon



  • pendingGC
    07-16 11:21 PM
    Hello Attorney

    I am on H4 visa now and when I was on F2 visa I have used medicaid and wic for prenatal care. It was used during my pregnancy only. I am never asked for that in my h4 visa inteviews. Since my husband is applying for CP for green card . Will it be a problem for me to go for CP ? Will consular office consider it a public charge and deny my GC ? Just in case if I get denial how to overcome that denial ? is there a standard process ? Will it affect my husband's GC ?





    tattoo Revive Natural Hair Salon. hairstyle salon. Santa Clarita Hair Salon
  • Santa Clarita Hair Salon



  • LONGGCQUE
    11-17 10:40 AM
    I was not aware of it. Thanks for sharing



    more...


    pictures Megan Fox leaving a hair salon hairstyle salon. of Hair Salon Danville Ca
  • of Hair Salon Danville Ca



  • indygc
    09-01 02:57 PM
    Guys,

    I filed our AP & EAD on August 10th with proof of 485 filing/delivery confirmation.
    We got our receipt notices for AP 131 but unfortunately they have rejected our EAD 765 for incorretc filing fee of $180.
    They written a notice saying the correct filing fee after July 30th is $340.

    But for July VB is'nt the filing fee $180?

    I have got back my entire documents packet for 765.

    What should I do now? Should I resend the packet with a letter saying that I come under July VB? or should I send a new check for $340? Anybody gone thru similar experiences? Pls help.

    Thanks in Advance
    Indy





    dresses American Hair Salons in hairstyle salon. Picture of Hair Salon Danville
  • Picture of Hair Salon Danville



  • glamzon
    07-26 05:51 PM
    withdrawn accoring to Greg siskind's blog



    more...


    makeup woman head in hair salon hairstyle salon. Top 10 Stunning Hair Salon
  • Top 10 Stunning Hair Salon



  • kirupa
    04-04 09:08 PM
    In that case, let's say your Combobox is called cmbBox and your Listbox is called lstBox. The code for displaying all of the items from the Combobox into the Listbox would be:


    for (int i = 0; i < cmbBox.Items.Count; i++)
    {
    lstBox.Items.Add(cmbBox.Items[i]);
    }

    =)





    girlfriend Santa Clarita Hair Salon hairstyle salon. or hair salon symbol 2
  • or hair salon symbol 2



  • bodhi_tree
    02-28 04:17 PM
    Can anyone who's filed for H1 recently tell me how long does it typically take to receive the receipt notice after the petition reaches the vermont center ?

    Thankyou





    hairstyles NE Portland Hair Salon! hairstyle salon. Hair Salon at Jacksonville
  • Hair Salon at Jacksonville



  • Blog Feeds
    09-02 10:10 PM
    Good that the GOP nominee for the Senate in California is taking a centrist position, but its annoying to hear about being opposed to amnesty. So is just about everyone who favors comprehensive immigration reform. The question is not whether you're against legalizing people and not punishing their behavior. None of the versions of immigration reform introduced in the last five years do that. All contain varying degrees of punishment - paying fines, going to the back of the line behind current green card applicants, paying back taxes, passing English exams, doing community service, etc. etc. Is Fiorina against any...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/09/fiorina-supports-dream-even-though-she-opposes-amnesty.html)





    Blog Feeds
    12-28 04:50 AM
    The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution mandates an inclusive mathematical formula for apportioning "Representatives . . . among the Several states". It requires a decennial census count of "the whole number of persons in each State" excluding untaxed Native Americans. As the New York Times reports, a push is on, using Christmas-themed posters in Spanish, to urge Hispanics (citizens, legal residents and the undocumented, especially Evangelical Christians) to cooperate with census-takers and be counted when the tally begins in March, 2010. The effort is targeted beyond the Hispanic community, with posters offered in English ("This is How Jesus Was...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/12/an-immigration-christmas-story-extended-through-march-2010.html)





    Tommy_S
    05-02 02:06 AM
    LoL, nice stamps. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment