
KanME
10-30 08:00 PM
Not medically qualified to say for sure that it may be related but Sorry for your loss.
wallpaper Sripuram, The Golden Temple
pappu
09-10 11:27 AM
If anyone is planning to drive from CT for the rally or is not driving because they are unsure, or not motivated enough... then here is your chance.
We can join together and go to DC and come back together. I am planning to go on Monday 17th morning. Ill be coming from New Haven/Hamden area in CT.
We can join together and go to DC and come back together. I am planning to go on Monday 17th morning. Ill be coming from New Haven/Hamden area in CT.
fatjoe
10-26 08:43 AM
So your 485 and EAD are at different Service Centers?
2011 Byle Kuppe Golden Temple,
ssingh92
06-08 08:54 PM
Hi Guys,
I was reading another thread and a question came to my mind..
I entered in US on AP and got the I-94 with the validity date as my AP date. Now my AP is going to expire and I am not going to travel anywhere any time this year. So just wondering what will happen when the I-94 is expired. Do I have to get it renewed from somewhere or just dun worry about it. or do I have to apply for a new AP.
Can anyone can shed some light on this situation?
I am in the same situation. I thought that I will get new I-94 but not. My lawyer says that keep EAD and Dr. Lic with me all time in case I need to prove that I am legal ....
Hope this will help you!!
I was reading another thread and a question came to my mind..
I entered in US on AP and got the I-94 with the validity date as my AP date. Now my AP is going to expire and I am not going to travel anywhere any time this year. So just wondering what will happen when the I-94 is expired. Do I have to get it renewed from somewhere or just dun worry about it. or do I have to apply for a new AP.
Can anyone can shed some light on this situation?
I am in the same situation. I thought that I will get new I-94 but not. My lawyer says that keep EAD and Dr. Lic with me all time in case I need to prove that I am legal ....
Hope this will help you!!
more...
Blog Feeds
03-05 08:10 AM
USCIC announced the availability of two new grants that are designed to help lawful permanent residents prepare for citizenship and integration in the U.S. This year, nearly $7 million will be made available for education initiatives throughout the country. According to USCIS, these two competitive grant programs will help expand citizenship preparation programs for lawful permanent residents that wish to achieve U.S. citizenship.
Citizenship and Integration Direct Services Grant Program - The first funding opportunity will focus on providing funding for local programs that are currently working to promote the rights and responsibilities of citizenship through direct citizenship preparation programs for lawful permanent residents. Examples of such programs include those with initiatives to prepare lawful permanent residents for the civics and the English reading, writing and speaking portions of the naturalization test.
Organizations interested in applying for this grant opportunity should send a required letter of intent by March 26, 2010 to the following email address: citizenshipgrantprogram@dhs.gov.
Citizenship and Integration National Capacity Building Grant Program- The second funding opportunity will focus on increasing the capacity building initiatives of national, regional and statewide organizations that provide citizenship services in underserved communities. Funding through this grant will assist these organizations in promoting the integration of immigrants in the U.S. through direct citizenship services for lawful permanent residents.
Organizations interested in applying for this grant opportunity should send a required letter of intent by March 26, 2010 to the following email address: citizenshipgrantprogram@dhs.gov.
To apply for either of these programs, visit www.grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov).
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/03/uscis_announces_two_grant_prog.html)
Citizenship and Integration Direct Services Grant Program - The first funding opportunity will focus on providing funding for local programs that are currently working to promote the rights and responsibilities of citizenship through direct citizenship preparation programs for lawful permanent residents. Examples of such programs include those with initiatives to prepare lawful permanent residents for the civics and the English reading, writing and speaking portions of the naturalization test.
Organizations interested in applying for this grant opportunity should send a required letter of intent by March 26, 2010 to the following email address: citizenshipgrantprogram@dhs.gov.
Citizenship and Integration National Capacity Building Grant Program- The second funding opportunity will focus on increasing the capacity building initiatives of national, regional and statewide organizations that provide citizenship services in underserved communities. Funding through this grant will assist these organizations in promoting the integration of immigrants in the U.S. through direct citizenship services for lawful permanent residents.
Organizations interested in applying for this grant opportunity should send a required letter of intent by March 26, 2010 to the following email address: citizenshipgrantprogram@dhs.gov.
To apply for either of these programs, visit www.grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov).
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/03/uscis_announces_two_grant_prog.html)
lazycis
01-29 12:24 PM
can I leave US while my green card is pending? I have H4 visa and it is still valid. any help? Thank you so much! :D
Not a problem, just have somebody to check your mail in case the USCIS sends a fingerprint appointment or something else.
Not a problem, just have somebody to check your mail in case the USCIS sends a fingerprint appointment or something else.
more...
happynappin
04-24 10:12 PM
Hi, i'm gonna explain my situation.
I came to the states on december with a J-1 Visa for the purpose of work and travel program, i've got a ds-2019, my I-94 is with D/S, and i got a SSN card with the "only valid for work with dhs authorization", also i dont have the 2 year residence requirement on the J-1 visa so i don't need to get a waiver for appliying to AOS. I was working in colorado for 3 1/2 months and my visa expired on march 30. I was supposed to go back to my country (peru) but then i went to texas to see my girlfriend that i haven't seen in a year, and we decided to get married, which we just did a week ago. She's a permanent resident, living her for like 5 years or so, but not a citizen.
The thing is that neither of us have so much money to fill the papers (she just got a new job after a couple months unemployed :( ), she's still living with her parents, and i dont have a job anymore cause my visa already expired so i decided to move to florida with my cousin (i've just got here yesterday), so at least i don't have to pay rent and he can help me a little. So we're both triyin to make some money to make this happen.
The thing is that, i know that working out of status is illegal. Right now our plan is to get money for her to get her citizenship, move together, and then apply for my AOS, work permit and everything. But right now i need to work. My question is, if i work with my current ssn, which i'm not allowed to, will USCIS forgive that when we apply for AOS? I have explained my situation to some people here, and they're willing to give me a job with my current ssn but i dont know if i should take it or not. Can i then argument that it was for getting the money to become legal or something. We haven't applied for aos now cause, affidavit of support (we dont have money he).
Well at least we're happily married and had a good honey moon in Austin, i'm missing her thought :(
Please comment and try to give me some ideas here.
Thanks
I came to the states on december with a J-1 Visa for the purpose of work and travel program, i've got a ds-2019, my I-94 is with D/S, and i got a SSN card with the "only valid for work with dhs authorization", also i dont have the 2 year residence requirement on the J-1 visa so i don't need to get a waiver for appliying to AOS. I was working in colorado for 3 1/2 months and my visa expired on march 30. I was supposed to go back to my country (peru) but then i went to texas to see my girlfriend that i haven't seen in a year, and we decided to get married, which we just did a week ago. She's a permanent resident, living her for like 5 years or so, but not a citizen.
The thing is that neither of us have so much money to fill the papers (she just got a new job after a couple months unemployed :( ), she's still living with her parents, and i dont have a job anymore cause my visa already expired so i decided to move to florida with my cousin (i've just got here yesterday), so at least i don't have to pay rent and he can help me a little. So we're both triyin to make some money to make this happen.
The thing is that, i know that working out of status is illegal. Right now our plan is to get money for her to get her citizenship, move together, and then apply for my AOS, work permit and everything. But right now i need to work. My question is, if i work with my current ssn, which i'm not allowed to, will USCIS forgive that when we apply for AOS? I have explained my situation to some people here, and they're willing to give me a job with my current ssn but i dont know if i should take it or not. Can i then argument that it was for getting the money to become legal or something. We haven't applied for aos now cause, affidavit of support (we dont have money he).
Well at least we're happily married and had a good honey moon in Austin, i'm missing her thought :(
Please comment and try to give me some ideas here.
Thanks
2010 A view inside the Golden
InTheMoment
08-04 09:28 PM
Please search the forum, this has been extensively discussed very recently.
more...
nousername
04-02 04:07 PM
That actually is the right way to do it.. Once your project is done technically your H1 is expired and you need to return to your home country.
Yes, you can file for a transfer and travel anywhere you want but for reentry you will need the transfer notice or approval notice from the new company, which can be mailed to you. If you already have a visa stamp then just show the new approval (transfer) and they will let you come in.
Yes, you can file for a transfer and travel anywhere you want but for reentry you will need the transfer notice or approval notice from the new company, which can be mailed to you. If you already have a visa stamp then just show the new approval (transfer) and they will let you come in.
hair Inside Golden Temple.
nhfirefighter13
October 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Well, I finally decided to give the whole music scene a try after looking at Steve's stuff...stage lighting is TOUGH!
Here are a few from one band that I saw. Tear em apart and tell me how to make em better!
Here are a few from one band that I saw. Tear em apart and tell me how to make em better!
more...
sukant71
08-30 11:48 AM
Who will be responsible for psychological torcher with less then 50% pay.
Socially isolated coz of not driving.
How one can see the big time loss of applicant.
3 years easily one can wait can say but why for more then 6 yers.
Who are talking time management that didn't applies here.
Who are talking productinve loss for applicant who can earn more then 80k coz of LC approval not who is responsible.
Socially isolated coz of not driving.
How one can see the big time loss of applicant.
3 years easily one can wait can say but why for more then 6 yers.
Who are talking time management that didn't applies here.
Who are talking productinve loss for applicant who can earn more then 80k coz of LC approval not who is responsible.
hot Golden Temple and sikhism

fromnaija
11-17 12:15 PM
If an LCA is filed before July 2010 which is a 365 day point I will be allowed to extend my H1 for another 3 years while my Green Card is in process.
Not true! In the above scenario you will only be permitted to extend your H1 in yearly increment. To get a three-year extension you must have an approved I-140 Immigrant Petition for an Alien Worker.
I cannot or do not want to comment on the second part of your question. Sorry?
Not true! In the above scenario you will only be permitted to extend your H1 in yearly increment. To get a three-year extension you must have an approved I-140 Immigrant Petition for an Alien Worker.
I cannot or do not want to comment on the second part of your question. Sorry?
more...
house This time, @ Golden Temple of
SAPGURU
12-30 04:07 PM
Hi All,
I filed my I-485 in month of August 2008. I have FP appointment for me and my son on 31st Dec 2008, and for my wife on Jan 2nd 2009. Can my wife just walk in for finger print on 31st along with me and my son ? or she only need to go on 2nd Jan ?
Will appreciate your response.
I filed my I-485 in month of August 2008. I have FP appointment for me and my son on 31st Dec 2008, and for my wife on Jan 2nd 2009. Can my wife just walk in for finger print on 31st along with me and my son ? or she only need to go on 2nd Jan ?
Will appreciate your response.
tattoo Inside the Golden Temple
sweet_jungle
02-02 11:09 PM
Sorry,I should have been more specific. I am looking for H-1 sponsors in the physical sciences field.
What do you mean by non-IT? Be more specific.
What do you mean by non-IT? Be more specific.
more...
pictures Bylakuppe: Inside the Golden
eyeswe
02-13 06:38 AM
Sorry I am not going to be help, but I would be interested in knowing when you find, why that was so.. I am one of the unlucky few whu missed the July 2007 filing bonanza by 1 day, based on when my labor was filed.. so if there is an alternate way to assign PD.. I can still continue crying....:confused:
dresses Amritsar at Golden temple
Didiusthegreat
10-08 12:47 PM
No problem, Here, you've got it
more...
makeup Golden Temple. Inside View of
drirshad
01-30 04:30 AM
You are a better sponsor coz they can reject the visa saying potential immigrant if ur uncle sponsors it and its easier as many parents visit are coming.
girlfriend of filters inside Sarovar
kirupa
04-09 06:46 PM
The stamp seems a bit too cluttered, and the text is very difficult to read. Instead, have you considering adding just the pope's facial profile with the the years of his birth and death? It would be similar to the commemorative stamps of famous individuals that only feature that individual's face and nothing else.
:)
:)
hairstyles From inside the Golden Temple:
guest1978
12-10 04:18 PM
i believe this would be a problem. I had a similar mistake(address) on my wife's AP, but the lawyer responded saying name could be an issue but not the address..
Hi
we applied ap in octoer and we got receipt on oct 24th but we found a typo error on my daughters receipt instead of 'ekthasruthi sakala' it was ektha sakala' will it be a problem at the port of entry . please suggest me.
Hi
we applied ap in octoer and we got receipt on oct 24th but we found a typo error on my daughters receipt instead of 'ekthasruthi sakala' it was ektha sakala' will it be a problem at the port of entry . please suggest me.
payur
09-07 02:34 PM
I called USCIS to know the status of my I765 and I131 and came to know it got rejected because of sign missing on the form as i had filed my 485 with my EAD and AP i got my 485 receipt month back.
And USCIS said they have mailed my returned application on 13th aug but i have not received it yet.I called USCIS and they said that i can refile it again after 30days if i don't receive my package. Can i file on my own i do have the LIN number for rejected application.Can i file online
please suggest
I have no answer but sometimes it is good to have an attorney when filing first time, where we can depend on them for these situations.
And USCIS said they have mailed my returned application on 13th aug but i have not received it yet.I called USCIS and they said that i can refile it again after 30days if i don't receive my package. Can i file on my own i do have the LIN number for rejected application.Can i file online
please suggest
I have no answer but sometimes it is good to have an attorney when filing first time, where we can depend on them for these situations.
java4yogi
03-28 07:38 PM
Hi,
I have been searching a lot for the H4-H1 cases and have come across the following responses from my lawyer.
My wife has an H4 from my previous company expiring in July end 2007.
I have a new approved H1 petition from my new employer approved till Aug 2008. The new employer did not apply for my wife's H4 transfer petition.
I am now applying for my wife's H1 and I had queried from the lawyers if I need to do the following :
a) Do we need to apply for my wife's H4 extension now to my current employer.
RESPONSE FROM LAWYER : NO
b) Do we need to apply for the extension for my wife's H4 visa, since it is ending last week of July 2007.
RESPONSE FROM LAWYER : NO
I am not sure if I am getting the correct responses from my company's lawyer.
I think my wife is going to go out of status if my company does not apply for her H4 extension. Is that correct ?
Also, if her H4 is only valid till July end 2007, will the INS issue her an H1 based on this ? Will my wife be forced to leave US from Aug onwards if her H1 petition is pending with the INS?
I would be very thankful if you could respond to these statements from my lawyer and advise.
Thanks a lot in advance.
I have been searching a lot for the H4-H1 cases and have come across the following responses from my lawyer.
My wife has an H4 from my previous company expiring in July end 2007.
I have a new approved H1 petition from my new employer approved till Aug 2008. The new employer did not apply for my wife's H4 transfer petition.
I am now applying for my wife's H1 and I had queried from the lawyers if I need to do the following :
a) Do we need to apply for my wife's H4 extension now to my current employer.
RESPONSE FROM LAWYER : NO
b) Do we need to apply for the extension for my wife's H4 visa, since it is ending last week of July 2007.
RESPONSE FROM LAWYER : NO
I am not sure if I am getting the correct responses from my company's lawyer.
I think my wife is going to go out of status if my company does not apply for her H4 extension. Is that correct ?
Also, if her H4 is only valid till July end 2007, will the INS issue her an H1 based on this ? Will my wife be forced to leave US from Aug onwards if her H1 petition is pending with the INS?
I would be very thankful if you could respond to these statements from my lawyer and advise.
Thanks a lot in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment