yganreddy
08-31 12:50 PM
USCIS updates the status with this generic message when they receive response to the RFE. Regarding the interview, I think its random and there is no specific criteria for USCIS.
wallpaper Golden Gate Bridge at
vaayu
07-27 04:02 PM
It was a nightmare for few weeks but, long story short...I got my new passport after the Embassy cannot find my original I sent for renewal. Please let me know if I need to get it stamped within any timeframe. My current I-797 expires MAY 2010. I have an approved 140 and EAD but my attourney suggested to stay on H1B.
Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
lonelystar
10-02 10:28 AM
Thank you for your reply.
Even my check is not cashed yet!
Do you know how long it took for the check to get cashed for your friend?
Even my check is not cashed yet!
Do you know how long it took for the check to get cashed for your friend?
2011 The Golden Gate.
austingc
08-07 12:01 PM
I have probably a strange case .In 2007 when all the dates were current my employer filed I-140 & I485 at the same time in EB2 . I have received AP and EAD both according to standard procedure.I have maintained my H1B status. Then after a month or so I have received I-140 rejection due to different job requirement and I am overqualified for the job so my attorney interfiled new I-140 under EB3 without worrying about I 485 thinking since I 140 is denied it should nullify I485 under EB2 . In the mean time USCIS sent me a new I-485 receipt # . I got my I 140 approved in another six months under EB3 and now I have two I 485 receipt numbers as well as two A numbers. Both of the receipts when I checked the status show that it is under initial review. Shall I call USCIS and get rid of the initial I485 which is under EBII . Anyone had this kind of experience??
Joshibuwa,
I don't think you want to hear our openion to take action in your sitution. Talk to a good and reputable attorney to handle this case.
Joshibuwa,
I don't think you want to hear our openion to take action in your sitution. Talk to a good and reputable attorney to handle this case.
more...
InTheMoment
07-28 01:49 PM
phew !
Receipt Date is the date they receive your application
Notice Date is the date they generate the receipt
We are interested in the former (so it happens to be July 2nd in your case)
Wait for your receipt and confirm that the "Receipt Date" printed on your receipt is July 2 (99% of the cases have the date CIS physically received the package)
sorry for my ignorance.. But is that again July 2nd (receipt date on my application) or date they issue me Receipt #?
Receipt Date is the date they receive your application
Notice Date is the date they generate the receipt
We are interested in the former (so it happens to be July 2nd in your case)
Wait for your receipt and confirm that the "Receipt Date" printed on your receipt is July 2 (99% of the cases have the date CIS physically received the package)
sorry for my ignorance.. But is that again July 2nd (receipt date on my application) or date they issue me Receipt #?
va_dude
02-09 02:36 PM
well if there's a way for you to get your approved labor certification doc, or even the copy of the filed labor application; then definitely get it.
The labor app has the exact job description too. So if you do use portability (ac-21) it'll help to match it with the job specs of the new position.
good luck.
The labor app has the exact job description too. So if you do use portability (ac-21) it'll help to match it with the job specs of the new position.
good luck.
more...
Anna35
09-18 02:08 PM
I dont know whay but I feel better now.
currently the communication with my attorney is not good, I dont understand why they use to react like that....
Anna
currently the communication with my attorney is not good, I dont understand why they use to react like that....
Anna
2010 Golden Gate Bridge at Night
prasadn
05-03 03:58 PM
Recently my company got acquired by another company. Co A had filed for my LC, and was approved in Feb 09, and my i140 was filed in EB3 in Sept 09. Co B wants to keep me, and I will continue the same job. My H1 has also been transferred to Co B. My question is:
will there be any effect on my LC and I140? If so, what happens to my PD (Nov 08)
If company A got fully merged into company B and it no longer exists as a entity, then company B will have to file a successor in interest petition (I-140).
will there be any effect on my LC and I140? If so, what happens to my PD (Nov 08)
If company A got fully merged into company B and it no longer exists as a entity, then company B will have to file a successor in interest petition (I-140).
more...
Blog Feeds
11-08 03:30 PM
The H-3 trainee visa is a non-immigrant visa option for foreign nationals seeking training in any field of endeavor, including, but not limited to, commerce, communications, finance, government, transportation, agriculture, or the professions (except physicians).
Specifically, the H-3 is utilized by a foreign national seeking to pursue a career outside the United States, and training in the U.S. is necessary because the foreign national's home country does not have the type of training program available. Once the training program in the U.S. has concluded, the trainee must return to his or her home country to use the skills gained in the training program. In order to qualify, the U.S. employer must show that the foreign national's home country does not offer or does not prepare the trainee for the type of work that is available in the country, therefore training in the U.S. is necessary. When submitting H-3 visa petitions to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), employers must establish that the training program includes the following:
Detailed description of the type of training and supervision to be given;
The training program structure;
Amount of time that will be devoted to productive employment (which must be kept at a minimum since this visa is for training and not for productive employment).
Number of hours the foreign national will spend in classroom instruction and on-the-job training;
Detail the career abroad for which the foreign national is training;
Explanation as to why the training cannot be obtained in the country abroad and the reason the training in the U.S. is necessary;
Source of remuneration.
The H-3 trainee visa is a valuable non-immigrant visa option for training in a variety of industries. For more information regarding H-3 visas or any other immigration related matters, please call Kraft & Associates at 214-999-9999.
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/RK8CT8ccyfg/)
Specifically, the H-3 is utilized by a foreign national seeking to pursue a career outside the United States, and training in the U.S. is necessary because the foreign national's home country does not have the type of training program available. Once the training program in the U.S. has concluded, the trainee must return to his or her home country to use the skills gained in the training program. In order to qualify, the U.S. employer must show that the foreign national's home country does not offer or does not prepare the trainee for the type of work that is available in the country, therefore training in the U.S. is necessary. When submitting H-3 visa petitions to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), employers must establish that the training program includes the following:
Detailed description of the type of training and supervision to be given;
The training program structure;
Amount of time that will be devoted to productive employment (which must be kept at a minimum since this visa is for training and not for productive employment).
Number of hours the foreign national will spend in classroom instruction and on-the-job training;
Detail the career abroad for which the foreign national is training;
Explanation as to why the training cannot be obtained in the country abroad and the reason the training in the U.S. is necessary;
Source of remuneration.
The H-3 trainee visa is a valuable non-immigrant visa option for training in a variety of industries. For more information regarding H-3 visas or any other immigration related matters, please call Kraft & Associates at 214-999-9999.
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/RK8CT8ccyfg/)
hair Golden Gate Bridge at night
belmontboy
10-06 08:56 PM
My wife is currently on h4. She has applied for H4 to F1 trasfer i539 application with university A in May 2008. She is currently enrolled in University A on H4 as her application is pending. Now she got admission from a better unversity (starting Spring - Jan 2009) and she wants to join this university. What is the process to transfer her university given her i539 application is still pending (and probably remain pending till early 2009).
Regarding transfer, you need to wait from H4 to F1 before she can start attending classes.
Once you have a F1 transfer, all you need to do is talk to International Students Advisor dept of univ A and they would advise on what needs to be done. It's easy and straightforward.
Make sure that your wife still holds a valid I-20 from univ B, before you start this.
Regarding transfer, you need to wait from H4 to F1 before she can start attending classes.
Once you have a F1 transfer, all you need to do is talk to International Students Advisor dept of univ A and they would advise on what needs to be done. It's easy and straightforward.
Make sure that your wife still holds a valid I-20 from univ B, before you start this.
more...
jenesaisquoi
08-29 12:33 AM
LOL very funny
hot Gate Bridge at night.

hatiangrl@yahoo.com
02-08 12:42 AM
HI IM 17 years old my dad applied for my green card and it been 3 years i still did not get it they had sent me to go get my fingerprint taken but i had ran away home and missed the appointment date my sister just got her approval.please can someone help or advise me im almost done with school and i wanna attend college and get a job
more...
house Golden Gate Bridge at Night,
vina92
02-26 01:42 PM
I just watched Sue discussing with two people,about skil bill. Both are in favour of Immigration bill.I do not know to forward the link but if one of you can, please post the link.
tattoo Golden Gate Bridge at Night
nlssubbu
08-05 06:46 PM
I don't think it is necessary to renew his passport in India. I heard though they suggest having 6 month of passport validity, POE will let you in even if the passport is going to expire the next day. At the time of entry the passport they are carrying should be valid.
I read this in a blog but use it at your own discretion.
BTW is your son is on H4? How could he be able to come to US on 1st Sep 2009 when the H1B expired on 14th Jan 2009? (or is it a typo and should be read as 14th Jan 2010)
Thanks
I read this in a blog but use it at your own discretion.
BTW is your son is on H4? How could he be able to come to US on 1st Sep 2009 when the H1B expired on 14th Jan 2009? (or is it a typo and should be read as 14th Jan 2010)
Thanks
more...
pictures stock photo : Golden Gate
alterego
02-06 08:13 AM
It looks as though they have updated their page. Previously they were suggesting people apply 180 days in advance.
dresses /Golden-Gate-Bridge-at-
thomachan72
11-01 02:29 PM
A chart from Reason Magazine that says it all:
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/10/immigration-humor-what-part-of-legal-immigration-dont-you-understand.html)
Pretty depressing but very true indeed:o:o:o
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/10/immigration-humor-what-part-of-legal-immigration-dont-you-understand.html)
Pretty depressing but very true indeed:o:o:o
more...
makeup The Golden Gate Bridge at
kisana
06-07 08:04 AM
Gurus , please provide me your input. I am little bit tense. It will help me alot. Also in the Copy the number from alien card what should I put. Since I am on the H1B visa, but I do have EAD also. Any help in this regard is higly appriciable.
girlfriend Treasure Island, Bay Bridge
GREENWAYS
10-21 10:24 PM
All,
Today my attorney informed me that TSC approved my I-140. Sighhhhhh.... Approval notice has Notice Date of September 18th. My employer did not receive their copy to date. Ofcourse, I was doing my daily ritual, anxiously checking status several times a day.
USCIS website still showing "Case Received and Pending", ever since I received my receipt to date. Also my 9th year H1 extension for which I received approval notice almost 5 months back, still shows 'Case Received and Pending' to date.
I know many of us praying for a LUD, checking status several times a day. But also check with your attorney/employer as this website status thing appears another USCIS blooper.
Today my attorney informed me that TSC approved my I-140. Sighhhhhh.... Approval notice has Notice Date of September 18th. My employer did not receive their copy to date. Ofcourse, I was doing my daily ritual, anxiously checking status several times a day.
USCIS website still showing "Case Received and Pending", ever since I received my receipt to date. Also my 9th year H1 extension for which I received approval notice almost 5 months back, still shows 'Case Received and Pending' to date.
I know many of us praying for a LUD, checking status several times a day. But also check with your attorney/employer as this website status thing appears another USCIS blooper.
hairstyles of the Golden Gate bridge
kpchal2
06-10 04:35 PM
My attorney by mistake has applied for my ead renewal 10 days before the 120 time frame. I was supposed to send my application to USCIS by June 20th but my attorney sent it today and did this by mistake. can the gurus please explain me my options. i would hate to miss the line for being diligent. do they reject my application and if so will they send it back. can i apply a new app before i get this application back or do i have to wait till it comes back (if it comes back). what other negative implications should i be worried about.
thanks for your advice
thanks for your advice
Immqry
03-21 03:55 PM
Hi,
My I-485 currently pending which was filed based on Approved I-140 (employment based).
My sister also had filed I-130 (Petition for Relative) on my behalf, whose priority date has become current
in last Aug 2009.
My Attorney had sent letter to USCIS requesting to Transfer my pending AOS from Employment to Family based,
(AOS Interfilling) in november 2009. She sent another letter in Jan 2010.
I called USCIS three times to find out the status on my application. My attorney has also called two times.
There is no change in my status at all, the USCIS don't even confirm that they have received any letter for
Interfiling my application.
They tell me to call the service center where the letter was sent. Is this possible ?
When my Attorney sent the AOS Interfilling Letter, She did not send I-864 (Affidavit of Support)
with the Letter. When I Asked her, she said as per parson's memo only the letter is required. Is she correct ?
If anybody has similar case, please advise me.
I don't know what to do ??? Should I wait for the response from USCIS ? , should I Change the Attorney
or Should I take Infopass Appointment.
It has already been four months since my attorney has sent letter, and I don't see any progress from USCIS.
someone plase help me.
Thanks
My I-485 currently pending which was filed based on Approved I-140 (employment based).
My sister also had filed I-130 (Petition for Relative) on my behalf, whose priority date has become current
in last Aug 2009.
My Attorney had sent letter to USCIS requesting to Transfer my pending AOS from Employment to Family based,
(AOS Interfilling) in november 2009. She sent another letter in Jan 2010.
I called USCIS three times to find out the status on my application. My attorney has also called two times.
There is no change in my status at all, the USCIS don't even confirm that they have received any letter for
Interfiling my application.
They tell me to call the service center where the letter was sent. Is this possible ?
When my Attorney sent the AOS Interfilling Letter, She did not send I-864 (Affidavit of Support)
with the Letter. When I Asked her, she said as per parson's memo only the letter is required. Is she correct ?
If anybody has similar case, please advise me.
I don't know what to do ??? Should I wait for the response from USCIS ? , should I Change the Attorney
or Should I take Infopass Appointment.
It has already been four months since my attorney has sent letter, and I don't see any progress from USCIS.
someone plase help me.
Thanks
somma
12-11 03:22 PM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3897.html
you got to be kidding.
you got to be kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment