Wednesday, June 29, 2011

golden eagle in flight

images Immature Golden Eagle near golden eagle in flight. Free Eagle in Flight
  • Free Eagle in Flight



  • Hello_Hello
    11-08 11:11 AM
    Were you joking or you really meant what you wrote ?
    Do you think anyone will even mention (hopefully get solutions) the eb backlogs to the President when he is touring India? Do you think anything good might come out of it for us?





    wallpaper Free Eagle in Flight golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print
  • Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print



  • josecuervo
    06-22 03:53 PM
    thanks all for answering





    golden eagle in flight. along side a Golden Eagle.
  • along side a Golden Eagle.



  • pointlesswait
    06-09 11:03 AM
    I am currently on H1..working for company A..
    Can i work for another company...without transferring my H1 and can i get a 1099 Misc....( they cannot run my payroll as i wont be employed with them)....the work is in the same field...

    if 1099 is not feasible.. the only option is to get paid in cash..which i dont want to do..

    any inputs.





    2011 Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle, Isle of Mull,
  • Golden Eagle, Isle of Mull,



  • bharat2008
    08-17 07:25 PM
    Hi all,
    I am currently out of USA.My new employer has submitted H1 Transfer and extension of stay.
    The petition has been approved along with new I-94. I have the original I-797 with me .

    I understand that we have to surrender I-94 before leaving USA.But in my case I got I-94 after I left USA.Now I need to go for visa stamping in India.

    Should I submit the new I-94 to the US consulate in India?

    Please advise.

    Thank you



    more...


    golden eagle in flight. golden eagle—6-7 feet
  • golden eagle—6-7 feet



  • RNGC
    02-23 01:18 PM
    Interesting (?!) situation!

    One of my relative is on F1 visa, he wants to marry someone in India. He has applied family based GC. Can he bring that person in India thru a visitor visa here to USA and get married here ?

    1. Is marriage between two non-immigrants valid in USA ? Can this marriage be registered here ?

    2. Will his greencard process be in jeopardy if he gets married during the AOS wait time ?

    Thanks





    golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle in Flight
  • Golden Eagle in Flight



  • sunny1000
    01-14 04:44 PM
    I got approved H1-B notice on 30th Dec 2008 from CSC. My previous expired H1-B date ends with 02/14/2009, but my current newly approved one starts with 02/26/2009. So there is a gap of 11 days between those. Currently I'm on job. Does it really means out-of-status?. Do I need to run February pay check with less hours and officially in vacation?.

    Please advice me.

    :confused:

    I think that is a mistake either on the USCIS part or on your attorney's part (he/she probably filled out the wrong dates in the I-129). Check your filing docs and ask your attorney to see if he/she can get it corrected.

    Since this is a future date, you are not out-of-status yet but, you will be for those 11 days if it is not corrected.



    more...


    golden eagle in flight. 521090063 A golden eagle,
  • 521090063 A golden eagle,



  • jsb
    09-05 10:04 PM
    Hi
    My middle name is given only initial on not full on 1-485 ,131 receipt but 765 has full name
    can any one advise me on how to resolve it.

    I am on H1 now and my H1 B approval also had my middle name as initial.

    Why are you worried? Dropping middle name in North American naming conventions is common, but that should not matter.





    2010 along side a Golden Eagle. golden eagle in flight. Immature Golden Eagle near
  • Immature Golden Eagle near



  • anurag
    04-05 11:19 AM
    My wife went to US consulate in Kuwait for her H4 stamping on Feb 18th. During the interview she was informed that some administrative process on their end was not completed and asked to pay for the DHL service and was told that she would be contacted by DHL who would collect her passport, get the visa stamped and return it to her. She was also told that it should not take more than 2 weeks.. On her application form, the interviewer wrote NO PIM.

    Since then it has been a harrowing time for us. It has been 6 weeks, since then and we still have not heard anything. We have tried contacting the consulate using phone, email and at times my wife personally went to the consulate but she was not allowed to enter. We do not hear anything back from them.

    I can understand a couple of weeks, but now its more than 6 weeks and counting. We have already cancelled her and my son's flight tickets once. We have rescheduled my son's doctor's appointment. This delay is having a domino effect on our lives.

    My question is - Is there anything that we can do to expedite this process.

    Thank you looking at this thread



    more...


    golden eagle in flight. golden eagle in flight
  • golden eagle in flight



  • panky72
    08-26 10:45 PM
    Are there people who are current now, who have no Priority Date mentioned on the I-485, EAD and AP receipts? (i.e. the PD box is blank)

    The priority date is shown on my I-140 receipt, but not on the aforementioned documents.

    Does anyone know how to correct this problem? Thanks much.

    Dont worry. My 485 receipt also does not show the PD. Per my attorney its ok.





    hair Golden Eagle, Isle of Mull, golden eagle in flight. Immature Golden Eagle in
  • Immature Golden Eagle in



  • SeanDell
    07-09 09:58 PM
    Under the new fee structure, does the NO FEE apply only to the initial set of AP documents or also to all the subsequent renewals of AP I-131 document.

    Thanks.



    more...


    golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle in flight
  • Golden Eagle in flight



  • hazza
    09-29 11:54 AM
    hmm, yeah thanks for the advise there - ill get that BS part changed - i didnt realise it until one of my friends pointed it out. i meant to change it ages ago!





    hot golden eagle—6-7 feet golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print
  • Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print



  • adibhatla
    03-25 08:34 PM
    Once your 290B is approved, your 485 goes back to pending status from denial and 485 is related to your priority date. When is that?

    Cheers!

    Adi

    Hi

    I recently received an approved I-290b on my 140. Does anyone know how long does is take for the 485 to be approved?

    Peace



    more...


    house Golden eagle in flight golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle Pair in Flight
  • Golden Eagle Pair in Flight



  • Leo07
    09-03 05:03 PM
    I was thinking I'm the only one waiting for the inventory data eagerly.I just stopped short of opening a thread though:)

    As ridiculous and pathetic as it may sound in our case, Homo sapiens like to wait for something good or in 'hope' for the good to come.

    While waiting for GC eternally, we learned to wait for VB each month,Demand Data used for VB each month,Inventory Data released quarterly. Of course, for all the analysis & comments that come out of each of these data points.

    If it helps any, don't expect it before Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
    Have a wonderful long weekend y'all!

    When will they post inventory data? I got bored with analyzing/looking May 2010 inventory. EB3 filers like me needs something to munch on for next couple of years.

    Note to USCIS: don't delay your release dates of inventories. Keep us busy ...





    tattoo Golden Eagle in Flight golden eagle in flight. Bald Eagle take flight in
  • Bald Eagle take flight in



  • WaitingUnlimited
    11-01 01:00 AM
    You will have 10 days from day of the denial to leave the country unless you file for Motion to Reopen (MTR).

    Did you try filing another H1b through another employer after the RFE?
    If that is the case and if you have the LIN number then you may be able to continue working with your current client (if new employer and client etc are ok with it).

    If you have all the documents to go for MTR then you can go for it. I am not an attorney but this is per my knowledge.

    Good Luck :o



    more...


    pictures 521090063 A golden eagle, golden eagle in flight. The eagle from the tree in the
  • The eagle from the tree in the



  • hebron
    07-02 09:45 AM
    Anybody ^^^^^^^^^^





    dresses Golden Eagle, Adult in Flight, Scotland Photographic Print golden eagle in flight. Golden Eagle in Flight
  • Golden Eagle in Flight



  • Zee
    06-14 12:11 PM
    As per July bulletin it looks like it will be current till Aug 31st...

    Hi,
    I have applied for my PERM labor and have not got any approval on that...I am checking to see if the Concurrent Filing of I-140 and I-485 is still available....???

    and also how many days or months does anyone think this PD will remain current..???

    Any suggestions will be appreciated...!!!



    more...


    makeup golden eagle in flight golden eagle in flight. Golden eagle in flight
  • Golden eagle in flight



  • maine_gc
    12-16 08:24 AM
    KY residents please post here and join your state chapter





    girlfriend Bald Eagle take flight in golden eagle in flight. Golden eagle in flight
  • Golden eagle in flight



  • STAmisha
    08-06 10:25 AM
    I have applied I-140 and I-485 on July 2. I think I forgot to attach one experience letters to it. Can I attach it to that I-140 after getting the receipt #? what is the procedure?





    hairstyles Golden Eagle in flight golden eagle in flight. Golden eagle in flight
  • Golden eagle in flight



  • cbpds
    01-08 03:55 PM
    I wud answer truthfully !!!

    Nowadays its Get job first and then apply for H1 (this rule is enforced now)

    Ask ur consulting company for some solutions

    Can somebody pls respond....





    funkycatspangky
    07-19 05:34 PM
    my GC application was done in 2001 via my mom who is a GC holder.

    Will IV assist in legal non employment based GC application?

    or is IV only active in employment based GC issues?

    :confused:





    2088
    08-19 02:28 PM
    I never saw this when it first posted, WTF?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment