gcpool
04-28 02:54 PM
I agree with you that you need to go with lawyers who are really specialized in immigration especially when the case is complicated.
I know a person whos company lawyer screwed up the case. (They are from a very reputed law firm). Then she went with Murthy, they did a great job and got it done for her. They charged her a lot but it was worth it.
So get the best out there. It may be expensive but if it fixes your case its worth it.
I know a person whos company lawyer screwed up the case. (They are from a very reputed law firm). Then she went with Murthy, they did a great job and got it done for her. They charged her a lot but it was worth it.
So get the best out there. It may be expensive but if it fixes your case its worth it.
wallpaper Sports+determination+quotes

martinvisalaw
09-10 12:05 PM
The US Department of State has released the new Visa Bulletin (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4575.html) for October 2009. In family-based categories, there is very slight movement forward, but just by a few weeks or months in most categories. However, Family 1st Preference for Mexico moves forward by 17 months
Employment-based categories remain "Current" for all 1st preference applicants, and for 2nd preference from Mexico, China, and countries other than India and China.
The biggest change is that the bulletin once again lists priority dates for 3rd Preference and Other Workers. These categories have been "Unavailable" since the May 2009 bulletin. Unfortunately, the priority dates listed on the October bulletin are all at least a few weeks behind the dates listed the last time, in the April bulletin. This may be the Visa Office being conservative in its first allocation of numbers for the new fiscal year. Let's hope so, and hope that they move forward in the next few months.
Employment-based categories remain "Current" for all 1st preference applicants, and for 2nd preference from Mexico, China, and countries other than India and China.
The biggest change is that the bulletin once again lists priority dates for 3rd Preference and Other Workers. These categories have been "Unavailable" since the May 2009 bulletin. Unfortunately, the priority dates listed on the October bulletin are all at least a few weeks behind the dates listed the last time, in the April bulletin. This may be the Visa Office being conservative in its first allocation of numbers for the new fiscal year. Let's hope so, and hope that they move forward in the next few months.
mbawa2574
12-19 09:08 PM
sorry to break it to you - but he's quitting a very happy man as every other rupublican is trying to 'out-tancredo tancredo' as he himself put it. he's done his job and poisoned the atmosphere which is all he wanted to do.
I disagree . He thought his immigration stance will take him to white house. He earlier announced that he will not run for congress again. Poison can be taken care of as long as you kill the snake so that it does not bite other people.
I disagree . He thought his immigration stance will take him to white house. He earlier announced that he will not run for congress again. Poison can be taken care of as long as you kill the snake so that it does not bite other people.
2011 Funny Sports Moments,

justAnotherFile
07-10 09:37 PM
you can use OCT 02 EB3, file I-140, after it is approved you can port the Oct 02 PD for the EB2 application too. This way you will be current as soon as I-140 is approved, guaranteeed.
EB2 will never go behing Oct 02.
EB2 will never go behing Oct 02.
more...
teky
11-13 07:26 AM
Gurus,
This is the latest 485 inventory posted on immigration-law.com. My PD is EB3 I 04/2002.
Can anybody provide some information on how long the wait would be.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
USCIS - Questions & Answers: Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5e170e6bcb7e3210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)
Really appreciate,
Regards,
Teky.
This is the latest 485 inventory posted on immigration-law.com. My PD is EB3 I 04/2002.
Can anybody provide some information on how long the wait would be.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
USCIS - Questions & Answers: Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5e170e6bcb7e3210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)
Really appreciate,
Regards,
Teky.
Karen
November 13th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Thank you for the reply. There was another thread that touched on this and it sounded like they were able to replace the button battery. It's not something that I would feel comfortable doing tho'!