Monday, June 27, 2011

funny pics of obama

images Watching Obama Morph Into Dick funny pics of obama. Funny Pictures Obama Us Jobs
  • Funny Pictures Obama Us Jobs



  • james_bond_007
    03-21 01:19 AM
    are there any approvals from TSC lately ? since the online status is down, there is no way to get status updates now. Worse yet we don't get notifications on RFE's and if the lawyer did not notify on time, this is going to be a disaster..





    wallpaper Funny Pictures Obama Us Jobs funny pics of obama. Obama Funny Picture
  • Obama Funny Picture



  • tnite
    09-25 10:50 AM
    I am not sure if this discussion may be opened by someone already. I could'nt find it and hence I am opening a new one.

    I know its not required to have SSN for starting the job from 10/01/2007. I am eager to know if we can apply for SSN before this date or do we need to wait until Oct 1st. Thanks

    You have to wait until Oct 1st.When SSA checks against USCIS database to check your status, they will know that the Change of status occurs on Oct 1st .
    In my wife's case we had to go almost everyday during the first week of October as they couldnt validate the H1 status and then finally they did on the 6th day.
    FYI she changed from F2-H1





    funny pics of obama. Obama smoking
  • Obama smoking



  • TO BE OR NO TO BE
    05-31 05:00 AM
    Hello:

    I need some help. Here is my situation.

    I am in USA on H1B since 1999. I am working with Company A since September 2006 on H-1B. My 485 is filed by Company A under EB3 in July 2007 with PD 10/2006.

    I am in process of changing job from Company A to Company B in same field using AC-21 and EAD. My last day with Company A would be June 10th. I have an offer letter from Company B and going to join them on EAD in June end / early July (my start date is flexible). AC-21 will be filed by Company B's lawyers once I join them.

    Meanwhile if I want to travel to India (no emergencies, just want to see the family), can I use my AP to return? My current AP expires in December 2011.

    Has anyone done this before?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you for all your answers.





    2011 Obama Funny Picture funny pics of obama. a funny poster of Barack Obama
  • a funny poster of Barack Obama



  • cox
    February 18th, 2005, 12:16 AM
    Agree, too much blue sky. This would be better with early or late light since midday sun doesn't do the clouds justice. Maybe a little more foreground foliage would help too. I'm not sure since I'm not much of a landscape photographer, but I am working on it, and those are some things I'm trying. :)



    more...


    funny pics of obama. 5 Funny Obama Pictures
  • 5 Funny Obama Pictures



  • go_guy123
    01-05 12:51 PM
    Now this is hardball.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/hispanic-congressmen-threaten-to-bring-down-health-care-reform-if-immigration-ignored.html)

    This is the classic example of the democratic party as described by conservatives:

    Democratic party is "A group of warring tribes united for the common purpose of plunder"

    democratic party bunch of warring tribes - Google Search (http://www.google.ca/search?q=democratic+party+bunch+of+warring+tribes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

    Republican party inspite of its problems is generally united





    funny pics of obama. Funny Obama Picture - Obama as
  • Funny Obama Picture - Obama as



  • pa_arora
    08-07 07:12 PM
    500 dollar question.

    LUD: Last Updated Date.
    RD: Received Date
    AD: Approval Date

    Just being proactive here and telling u all the 'dates' so that u done open a new thread for the other ones tomorrow. ;-)



    more...


    funny pics of obama. Thrity-one of Obama#39;s
  • Thrity-one of Obama#39;s



  • dxldad
    05-18 11:57 AM
    Did you apply for an H4 along with H1? You should ask this question to one of the attorneys, this is pretty complicated.





    2010 Obama smoking funny pics of obama. Watching Obama Morph Into Dick
  • Watching Obama Morph Into Dick



  • hiralal
    06-01 02:26 AM
    Dear All,

    I am filing AOS for my wife. I noticed G-325A is only single page now, I remember when I submitted mine it was 5 pages. Is it changed to 1 page only or I need to make 5 copies of that single page.

    I am submitting AOS and EAD, according to my understanding only 2 photo for AOS and 2 photo for EAD, total 4 photos are required. I saw in some forum they are saying about 6 photos. Am I missing anything...


    Thanks

    sounak

    No --- as far as I know 2 for EAD and 2 for AP -- don't trust forums always go by the instructions forms e.g instructions for EAD which can be found at USCIS.gov website



    more...


    funny pics of obama. Funny Barack Obama Photoshop
  • Funny Barack Obama Photoshop



  • eb3retro
    01-27 09:20 AM
    did it twice already. will do it how much ever time it takes to get the right job. cant let the life suck in eb3 india wait. already waited too long in 485 filing time. cant ruin my life anymore. never informed no one abt my move. cos, in my opinion there will be no time, where they will get to process my eb3 india application with pd jan 2003.





    hair a funny poster of Barack Obama funny pics of obama. Barak Obama New Funny Pics
  • Barak Obama New Funny Pics



  • abhay
    05-13 12:53 PM
    Thanks guys, June travel can be postponed a bit, I guess I am worried what if it takes 2 months for approval, I dont know, I think I will go ahead and apply.



    more...


    funny pics of obama. funny-obama-pics-07
  • funny-obama-pics-07



  • pappu
    12-07 10:21 PM
    I am surprised How NU is achieving some of the web faxes. Their home page makes you send a email/web fax to Dems&Reps before it lest you in.

    neoneo,

    It sound so weird that the GC holders you mentioned dont want to register. Sweet! Tell them that by registering on IV, their GC will not be revoked.
    nice reply!
    Its good to hear that GC holders are also willing to help us. Have them register on our site and request them to make phone calls. If you know US citizens tell them too. Tell them to mention that they are US citizens when they call lawmakers.





    hot 5 Funny Obama Pictures funny pics of obama. Funny Obama Pictures
  • Funny Obama Pictures



  • sanz
    03-10 04:06 PM
    Everything makes sense to us ... i hope some sense comes tot he folks manning the immigration process.



    more...


    house Funny President Barack Obama funny pics of obama. gas gag prank funny obama
  • gas gag prank funny obama



  • H1B-GC
    07-10 01:08 PM
    If i were you i would not work even if that means losing(?) $6000 on 1099





    tattoo Funny Obama Picture - Obama as funny pics of obama. Funny-obama-fail
  • Funny-obama-fail



  • eb2_mumbai
    01-04 12:20 PM
    You definately got to submit what they have asked for. If you feel something was done incorrectly when you filed your taxes talk to the CPA who filed it for you. Or consult some reputed CPA. In case they feel the tax returns need to be ammended you can file an ammendment pay any dues remaining and send a copy of the same to USCIS. Usually immigration process is pretty independent from IRS for most cases so you should be fine. Between your immigration lawyer & CPA you can cover what ever CIS needs.



    more...


    pictures Thrity-one of Obama#39;s funny pics of obama. 5 Funny Obama Pictures
  • 5 Funny Obama Pictures



  • goel_ar
    04-28 08:34 PM
    Hi Buddy,

    look at this thread. I went through same situation.
    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,
    Arun
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22458
    Hello

    I am on H1 and 3 months back i came to US.After one month i applied for SSN,but still didnt get that.
    when i went to SS office for enquiry 1 week back, they told me that my immigration verification was not done yet. so i had to wait.
    can anyone help me with this.
    how many days will it took to complete the process??
    is there any other way around........
    please answer me ASAP.





    dresses Funny Obama Pictures funny pics of obama. Funny Obama | President Obama
  • Funny Obama | President Obama



  • piyu7444
    04-19 04:44 AM
    employer should not withdraw I 140 else your AOS can be in trouble.....



    more...


    makeup Funny Barack Obama Photoshop funny pics of obama. Funny President Barack Obama
  • Funny President Barack Obama



  • chanduv23
    02-21 10:24 AM
    My client is trying to see if there are any possibilities to bring a graphic artist - flash developer from Phillipines, he currently works freelance and has made a big impression with his work. He has shown interest to come to US on h1b and company wants to know if they have any issues in bringing him onboard by sponsering a h1b. The issue is, he does not have college education, other than that, he qualifies excellent for a job in this company. Will he have issues in getting a h1b? Has anyone got H1b visas with college degrees but only with work experience?





    girlfriend Funny-obama-fail funny pics of obama. obama - Funny Photos
  • obama - Funny Photos



  • kpp
    02-08 02:24 PM
    We had a very god experience with Glen Podbelsek. His office is located in Downtown.





    hairstyles funny-obama-pics-07 funny pics of obama. Funny Obama Pictures
  • Funny Obama Pictures



  • webm
    03-12 10:02 AM
    I dont see any rule set for AP renewals..But on a safer side 120 days in advance and based on your travel needs..





    Libra
    09-15 10:26 PM
    And there are last mintue deals, 160 round trip, and get a free accomodation by contacting IV. Just one day, take time off work and make up those hours by working 10 hours/day. It's easy guys, com on now.





    TexDBoy
    11-22 03:37 PM
    I think
    - For Perm and subsequently I-140, you can only specify employers that are directly relevant to the number of years of experience claimed in labor. The details of the petitioning employer are most relevant and all your past employments should add up to the experience required
    - However, for I-485, which is your application, you have to specify all the employments that you filed taxes for and from whom you received your paystubs (primary/secondary).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment