dimpi
12-23 11:33 AM
its down until monday for maintenance (srew ups)
sainta claus came and unplugged their systems as it was spitting too much junk.
its mentioned on uscis home page under technical(screw up) alerts
merry x-mas
sainta claus came and unplugged their systems as it was spitting too much junk.
its mentioned on uscis home page under technical(screw up) alerts
merry x-mas
wallpaper house emma watson short hair
mantagon
07-13 04:38 PM
This is what I told my bank and they accepted it without any questions.
STATUS:
AOS - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.
Filed for GC (permanent residence), and waiting for it. (explanation)
STATUS:
AOS - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.
Filed for GC (permanent residence), and waiting for it. (explanation)
ss2005
05-19 11:41 AM
If your company pays for there own lawyer then go ahead and change it to new one. As the response from lawyers will be fast. And you can avoid big expenses if you retain earlier law firm. Keep in mind Lawyers charge for each and every thing they do.
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
Why I am reluctant to go with new guy is due to EVL content.
Old guy knows abt the case and prepare the letter accordingly.
My concern is...if I retain old guy... Is it legal to pay expenses from my pocket?
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
Why I am reluctant to go with new guy is due to EVL content.
Old guy knows abt the case and prepare the letter accordingly.
My concern is...if I retain old guy... Is it legal to pay expenses from my pocket?
2011 Hairstyle Face Emma Watson

vaishnavilakshmi
07-08 04:02 AM
I think you should have added June 30th also.
Hi,
Hey amitga,did ur mail reached USCIS on 30th June 2007???My lawye3r called and told me that,He mailed our AOS application on 29th june2007 and reached USCIS nebraska on 30th june 20007.Is anyone here who's application was delivered on 30th june 2007(saturday) a nonworking day??Just want to confirm if my lawyer told me the truth??
Vaishu
Hi,
Hey amitga,did ur mail reached USCIS on 30th June 2007???My lawye3r called and told me that,He mailed our AOS application on 29th june2007 and reached USCIS nebraska on 30th june 20007.Is anyone here who's application was delivered on 30th june 2007(saturday) a nonworking day??Just want to confirm if my lawyer told me the truth??
Vaishu
more...
engineer
07-20 03:54 PM
< bump >
Lord Rahl
03-26 02:14 PM
Odd, I can't see anything. Link comes up blank for me.
more...
imneedy
05-20 11:27 PM
Hi all,
I submitted an application via premium processing for EB-1a with USCIS at the Texas Premium Processing Centre last month (April 2007).
I received an RFE notification via letter after two weeks listing the requirement of further evidence against 3 out of the 8 criteria I submitted.
I can submit further evidence - but my question is this ... "Why have they not made mention of the other 5 criteria I submitted" ? Has this failed ? Do they not matter ?. I am quite concerned because they have not made any mention of my other criteria ? Does anyone have any advice.
Thanks in advance.
There is a complete black box on the other side and you should be prepared for all 8 in case a query comes. good luck!
I submitted an application via premium processing for EB-1a with USCIS at the Texas Premium Processing Centre last month (April 2007).
I received an RFE notification via letter after two weeks listing the requirement of further evidence against 3 out of the 8 criteria I submitted.
I can submit further evidence - but my question is this ... "Why have they not made mention of the other 5 criteria I submitted" ? Has this failed ? Do they not matter ?. I am quite concerned because they have not made any mention of my other criteria ? Does anyone have any advice.
Thanks in advance.
There is a complete black box on the other side and you should be prepared for all 8 in case a query comes. good luck!
2010 Emma Watson#39;s Hairstyle
number30
10-13 08:05 PM
Thank you for the reply. My confusion stemmed from whether i can use my US License as my id for gaining the license. Or whether somehow my A# or I94 number had to be noted on the license/certificate in order to use it at a later point for the green card process.
Most states require birth certificates, proof of citizenship and/or residence, and a driver's license or other photo id. You need to produce your immigration documents depending upon the State
Most states require birth certificates, proof of citizenship and/or residence, and a driver's license or other photo id. You need to produce your immigration documents depending upon the State
more...
go_guy123
06-29 12:48 PM
As of June 19, 2009, approximately 44,500 H-1B (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085) cap-subject petitions and approximately 20,000 petitions qualifying for the advanced degree cap exemption had been filed. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn.
Employers thinking of hiring visa workers have more flexibility this year to interview and choose the best candidates as visas will be open for at least 2 more months.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/h1b_cap_update.html)
Looks like this year quota wont be used. The sheer strict enforcement of the rules has resulted in plunging applications.
Employers thinking of hiring visa workers have more flexibility this year to interview and choose the best candidates as visas will be open for at least 2 more months.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/h1b_cap_update.html)
Looks like this year quota wont be used. The sheer strict enforcement of the rules has resulted in plunging applications.
hair Virtual Hairstyles Emma Watson

dilbert_cal
02-09 01:57 AM
"urgent - attorney please reply"
Can you please put in an appropriate title. Folks looking for similar answer will find it easier to find.
You do not need to inform the company holding your H1 when doing a transfer.
I believe this year's quota is over - so if you do have a file a new H1 ( and if cap to non-cap is considered a new # ) , then you will have to wait till next year.
I'm not very aware of the process of transfer between cap and non-cap - the new company's attorney are another good source for your question - they should be able to help you out faster.
Can you please put in an appropriate title. Folks looking for similar answer will find it easier to find.
You do not need to inform the company holding your H1 when doing a transfer.
I believe this year's quota is over - so if you do have a file a new H1 ( and if cap to non-cap is considered a new # ) , then you will have to wait till next year.
I'm not very aware of the process of transfer between cap and non-cap - the new company's attorney are another good source for your question - they should be able to help you out faster.
more...
chanduv23
09-13 02:20 PM
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
hot To get Emma Watson#39;s hairstyle
jliechty
January 3rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
You did well not to center the horizon (a common problem), though if you're going to show that much sky, I'd like to see something a little more interesting up there. ;)
more...
house emma watson haircut.
costakurodu
11-05 10:59 AM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On October 30, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our SACRAMENTO, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our SACRAMENTO, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On October 30, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our SACRAMENTO, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our SACRAMENTO, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
tattoo emma watson haircut.
kadarm
01-10 10:01 AM
Thanks a lot. I will check my attorney.
more...
pictures Emma Watson hairstyles
geevikram
11-22 03:02 PM
I would like to hear the response for the same.
dresses Hairstyle Face Emma Watson

learning01
04-14 01:19 PM
and stands at 90% (active members vs. total members) as of now.
more...
makeup Emma Watson#39;s pixie hairstyle!
number30
05-07 08:52 PM
Hi,
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
She should be OK. But apply for H4 extension once she is back here.
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
She should be OK. But apply for H4 extension once she is back here.
girlfriend Emma Watson AKA Hermione has
needhelp!
09-28 01:45 PM
IMPORTANT
---------
Texas IV Members Conference Call
--------------------------------
WHEN: Saturday, September 29th, 2007 @ 12:00 PM NOON
HOW TO DIAL IN?
Call this number - 785-686-2400
Please join the Texas State Chapter and obtain the PIN.
See ya'll tomorrow
Click and Join TEXAS IV Today:
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/48d0fadee43b84bf09d39e8be585e4c46g.jpg (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv)
---------
Texas IV Members Conference Call
--------------------------------
WHEN: Saturday, September 29th, 2007 @ 12:00 PM NOON
HOW TO DIAL IN?
Call this number - 785-686-2400
Please join the Texas State Chapter and obtain the PIN.
See ya'll tomorrow
Click and Join TEXAS IV Today:
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/48d0fadee43b84bf09d39e8be585e4c46g.jpg (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv)
hairstyles emma-watson-hairstyles
redgreen
10-14 01:47 PM
It is mentioned by many that PD should be current at the time of GC approval. Is that right?
I know people from India who got their GC approved when their PD is not current.
One can check this easily in looking for I-485 approvals to people from India who submitted their applications concurrently in EB2 category after say april 2004. Disregard the cases which got approved in July 2007. Still there are many cases remaining invalidating the 'rule'!
I know people from India who got their GC approved when their PD is not current.
One can check this easily in looking for I-485 approvals to people from India who submitted their applications concurrently in EB2 category after say april 2004. Disregard the cases which got approved in July 2007. Still there are many cases remaining invalidating the 'rule'!
nhfirefighter13
June 10th, 2004, 10:18 PM
A few more....
memyselfandus
02-03 08:36 AM
You can always use your own attorney for advice, not related to employer. I use usavisanow.com. Immigration Law Office of Maritza Diaz, PC. (http://usavisanow.com/) guys. Charges are reasonable and response is quick.
I have used them for my H1B and green card process.
I have used them for my H1B and green card process.
No comments:
Post a Comment