Wednesday, June 29, 2011

emma watson 2011 vogue

images 2011 girlfriend Emma Watson emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson for Vogue Magazine
  • Emma Watson for Vogue Magazine



  • ravageguy1
    05-13 07:43 PM
    Hi ,
    I am in strange situation. I am in 7th year of H1B and I have applied for H1B extension which was expiring on April 4th through my company on Feb 14th through normal processing. I have the LIN number from receipt notice. I was never able to check the status online as the LIN number was not found and when attorney called USCIS regarding this on March 23rd, We were told that the information will be updated to see the status online. Our attorney did not follow up with USCIS since then. Our attorney followed up again just today and found that an RFE was sent on March 25th which was never received by attorney. Currently we do not know what exactly is requested in the RFE or dead line for the response. RFE was requested again today from USCIS and was told that will be received in around 30 days. Do you think new dead line will be given for the RFE as the initial deadline might have passed for the initial RFE. I am not sure what to do at this point if I am in status or not. Please provide your advise as to what I should be doing? Appreciate your advises.

    Thanks for your help.
    Raj





    wallpaper Emma Watson for Vogue Magazine emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson Vogue US July 2011
  • Emma Watson Vogue US July 2011



  • pritesh80
    02-15 10:35 AM
    Thanks!





    emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson Vogue US July



  • i99
    10-15 03:58 PM
    Probably double posting. I could not find by searching. Can someone please let me know? :o





    2011 Emma Watson Vogue US July 2011 emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-05
  • Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-05



  • crystal
    02-27 12:19 PM
    Did u call USCIS customer service and raised a service request for not receiving FP?. If not I guess you need to do that

    We filed for adjustment of Status in August 2006 and received EAd's and travel documents. We have not yet received fingerprint dates. Will it take this long? Any advise on how to deal with this?



    more...


    emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-06
  • Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-06



  • go_getter007
    12-12 08:55 PM
    Swamy, you will get many new members with this attitude/language. Enjoy!

    GG_007


    please stop thinking then





    emma watson 2011 vogue. 21 year old Emma Watson is
  • 21 year old Emma Watson is



  • DarkChild
    04-08 02:51 PM
    sweeett, it brings that good ol' killer instinct back :love:



    more...


    emma watson 2011 vogue. 21 year old Emma Watson is
  • 21 year old Emma Watson is



  • freddyCR
    January 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
    A little composition. Comments welcome

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/alcorjr/Puntarenas/dusk.jpg





    2010 Emma Watson Vogue US July emma watson 2011 vogue. 2011 girlfriend Emma Watson
  • 2011 girlfriend Emma Watson



  • saketkapur
    05-07 05:09 PM
    They will take your I-94 at the airport in washington where you will board your flight....

    In my experience my previous I-94 was issued to me on AP for one year when I had come in......they did not bother with the I-94 on my H1B.


    Anyways since yours is an international flight the agent at the counter will take care of whichever they want.....just present them with both. Mostly they do not bother with the one in I-797 notice.



    more...


    emma watson 2011 vogue. Mario Testino/Vogue
  • Mario Testino/Vogue



  • pappu
    09-10 11:27 AM
    If anyone is planning to drive from CT for the rally or is not driving because they are unsure, or not motivated enough... then here is your chance.

    We can join together and go to DC and come back together. I am planning to go on Monday 17th morning. Ill be coming from New Haven/Hamden area in CT.





    hair Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-05 emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson vs. Vogue Magazine
  • Emma Watson vs. Vogue Magazine



  • Blog Feeds
    06-05 04:00 PM
    I'm at the annual meeting of the American Immigration Lawyers Association here in Las Vegas. More than 10, 000 lawyers gathered here in Las Vegas to learn about the most recent updates from the Government directly.

    We just finished a session with the Department of Labor. Some of the key news is that more company audits are on the way. In fact, currently there are 200 cases pending in the audit line. They promised more audits as the icert system will become a standard in filing PERM, LCA and Prevailing wage requests.

    Also H2B cases now must prevailing wage requests directly with the Chicago DOL center. There is a slight delay in processing. They are currenlty working on PWD's filed on May 8th or before. Wea ll need to be patient.

    I will keep posting more updates as the day progresses. Next I am off to the USCIS open forum. More exciting news to report soon.



    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/blogging_from_the_aila_annual.html)



    more...


    emma watson 2011 vogue. to see Emma Watson#39;s Vogue
  • to see Emma Watson#39;s Vogue



  • ingegarcia
    03-08 02:17 PM
    My Personal experience was:
    - When my H1B was filed for the first time it had a wrong Date of Birth, lawyer asked me to bring Birth Certificate to the Interview at the consulate. I did not have problems with the stamping of the visa.
    When my extension was filed , again, Date of Birth was wrong. Lawyer told me the same thing. Get recent Birth Certificate and bring it to the Interview.

    Did not have any problem at all.

    :D





    hot Emma Watson 2011 Us vogue-06 emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson sporting newly
  • Emma Watson sporting newly



  • MONCYS
    04-16 11:50 PM
    I am on H1B working as a consultant for a Client company.
    My Project is ending this month. I filed my 485, EAD on March 2009 on EB2 Row and PD 2008 Jan through my parent Company.
    140 approved long time back.
    485 is < 180 days. EAD not yet approved.

    I fear potential layoff in case not found a project fast.

    Can I know my options. ?
    Please reply...any experts..



    more...


    house emma watson vogue july 2011 emma watson 2011 vogue. Instead, Emma chats with
  • Instead, Emma chats with



  • andy garcia
    08-15 07:39 AM
    Thanks andy,
    One more question?
    Can i get an extension in US or do have to go to canada for my extesion?


    You will get the extension from the CIS here. You will only need to go to Canada if you want the visa stamped on your passport.

    andy





    tattoo 21 year old Emma Watson is emma watson 2011 vogue. emma-watson-vogue-july-2011-
  • emma-watson-vogue-july-2011-



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-04 03:48 PM
    Hi

    I am qualified in finance;started my career in finance & continued for 4 yrs. then switched over to SAP implementation ; for over 3 yrs now, i have been into SAP implementation projects. I have H1B approved for SAP work.
    Now, can I take up a job with a different title - say, "Finance Analyst" or "Corporate Finance"? I have been talking to various clients in California that are interested in offering me finance positions.

    You can, depends what you can give up for taking the finance job.
    You may have to give up your PD depending on your status of immigration.



    more...


    pictures 21 year old Emma Watson is emma watson 2011 vogue. Model: Emma Watson
  • Model: Emma Watson



  • unsanjana
    10-05 05:17 PM
    Please provide your answers. It is very urgent...

    I would really appreciate your answer.

    I have two question regarding my h4 visa appointment. My husband has Pay stubs (June to Aug)from Company A.And his company B pay stub is from Sep 10th,2007 to till date. When he was switching from Company A to company B, he got 15 days gap. He didn't has pay stub for those number days.

    Is Chennai consulate particular about those dates and ask for pay stub in between those dates. Please advice me.

    2) My husband lawyer forget to apply my H4 extension. Unknowingly I over stayed in US for one and half month. We talked with lawyer. she told that she applied for H4 extension before, but US CIS over looked that file. So she filled again. That H4 approval is still pending. In the safe side I left US. I tried to left US immediately, but I wasn't able to get flight ticket.

    By Showing that receipt in Chennai consulate, Could I get H4 visa stamping.

    Thanks
    Sanju





    dresses Emma Watson sporting newly emma watson 2011 vogue. emma watson 2011 vogue.
  • emma watson 2011 vogue.



  • GC_ASP
    04-07 08:10 PM
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1556592/20070406/index.jhtml



    more...


    makeup Mario Testino/Vogue emma watson 2011 vogue. emma watson vogue july 2011
  • emma watson vogue july 2011



  • MetteBB
    05-10 01:46 PM
    3rd stamp





    girlfriend emma-watson-vogue-july-2011- emma watson 2011 vogue. VOGUE US July 2011 Emma Watson
  • VOGUE US July 2011 Emma Watson



  • svermani
    04-05 07:35 PM
    Thanks Hasil.

    Anyone else who can tell me about a good attorney in Chicago area, it is urgent for me to contact a good attorney as there is a mistake in 485 application.

    Thanks...





    hairstyles to see Emma Watson#39;s Vogue emma watson 2011 vogue. Emma Watson by Mario Testino,
  • Emma Watson by Mario Testino,



  • immilaw
    09-28 02:47 PM
    I'm a mechanical engineering and also have an MBA degree.
    I work as a support engineer.
    My lawyers tell me that I cannot apply in EB2, since my Post grad degree is unrelated to my grad degree and so does not apply to my job.

    Is this true?
    Can I not file in EB2?

    If you can justify that the minimum requirements for a SUPPORT engineer is a MBA then you can go for EB-2. Else it will be EB-3.





    belmontboy
    10-06 08:56 PM
    My wife is currently on h4. She has applied for H4 to F1 trasfer i539 application with university A in May 2008. She is currently enrolled in University A on H4 as her application is pending. Now she got admission from a better unversity (starting Spring - Jan 2009) and she wants to join this university. What is the process to transfer her university given her i539 application is still pending (and probably remain pending till early 2009).

    Regarding transfer, you need to wait from H4 to F1 before she can start attending classes.

    Once you have a F1 transfer, all you need to do is talk to International Students Advisor dept of univ A and they would advise on what needs to be done. It's easy and straightforward.

    Make sure that your wife still holds a valid I-20 from univ B, before you start this.





    Ann Ruben
    03-30 07:53 PM
    A 7th year extension is still possible, but the extension petition must be filed within 180 days of the LC approval. ( per current DOlL regulations, the LC expires after 180 days). My advice would be to have company B file to amend it's petition, requesting a validity date of 12/12.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment