Wednesday, June 29, 2011

emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party

images poison20 6th-Jun-2011 02:53 pm emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. pictures Single: Emma Watson,
  • pictures Single: Emma Watson,



  • letstalklc
    11-04 01:53 PM
    Right now Atlanta Processing Center processing May 2008 priority date for clean cases....for audited cases July 2007...
    It's not true that all the cases will got to Atlanta Processing Center ...if any case that has been auidted will be moved to Atlanta Processing Center.





    wallpaper pictures Single: Emma Watson, emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. 2011 MTV Movie Awards show
  • 2011 MTV Movie Awards show



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:24 AM
    We still in negotiation. not come to a stage where EAD has been asked for. i am wondering what else could they ask for other than EAD like do they need to provide any proof that they will sponsor my green card or do i need to file AC21 in advance.

    It all depends on Company. Most of the companies they just see EAD and take you.
    If that company has dedicated IMM people and IMM knowledge they might ask you for more information and they just want to make sure they don't need to support you when needed.
    You know it all depends and varies form company to company.





    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. 4 of 9. Robert
  • 4 of 9. Robert



  • lotta
    07-21 08:58 PM
    hi,

    thanks to everyone here for the kind input, I am almost done with my GC application under NIW. Since I have a load of documents for primary evidence,
    how should I arrange them and where should I mention the "table of contents" so to speak. I have a detailed cover letter also.

    thanks,
    ashish

    INS prefers or should I use the term "requires" a certain way of organizing documents using certain clips. You can search online for them. They do this because it helps in filing them the documents at their office.





    2011 2011 MTV Movie Awards show emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson Attends Yoostar
  • Emma Watson Attends Yoostar



  • rdehar
    10-05 04:19 PM
    http://cartoonbox.slate.com/hottopic/?image=5&topicid=86

    direct image URL:

    http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468



    more...


    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Cameron Diaz amp; Emma Watson
  • Cameron Diaz amp; Emma Watson



  • vayumahesh
    03-12 12:28 PM
    Here you go ... (for INDIA and Most Other Countries)

    Cut Off Dates- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html)

    Immigrant Visas

    Cut-Off Dates for Immigrant Visas
    We are pleased to announce the April 2010 cut-off dates for immigrant visas for individuals born in India and those born in most other countries.

    To qualify for an appointment, an applicant's priority date (the date that the petition was filed) must fall before the cut-off date for the appropriate category.

    The following numbers are derived from the Department of State's Visa Bulletin. If you have additional questions about cut-off dates and your case is being processed at the U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai, please e-mail us or call us at +91-22-2363-7407 between 2 and 4 p.m. IST.



    Category India Most Other Countries
    F1 8 July 2004 8 July 2004
    FX 1 Jan 2005 1 Jan 2005
    F2A 1 June 2006 1 June 2006
    F2B 1 March 2002 1 March 2002
    F3 22 May 2001 22 May 2001
    F4 1 March 2000 1 March 2000
    E1 Current Current
    E2 1 February 2005 Current
    E3 8 September 2001 1 February 2003
    EW 1 June 2001 1 June 2001
    E4 Current Current
    E4-Religious Current Current





    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson dress change
  • Emma Watson dress change



  • prince_waiting
    05-21 09:58 AM
    Current Case Status for Form I485 set to "Document production or Oath Ceremony", does it mean that my case is pre-adjudicated ? Or, does it mean that a finger printing appointment request was issued and I succesfully responded to it? Anybody else in a similar situation?



    more...


    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson in Marchesa at the
  • Emma Watson in Marchesa at the



  • charlie2010
    05-11 01:14 AM
    My petition was denied my lawyer and i though it was an strong case, i am still waiting for reasons why, but i want to know what is my best choice now. I had a sales contract signed to buy an wonderful business. Could i try to travel to usa with my tourist visa buy the business and try a new process requesting change of status. Could a file a new petition inmediatly. I paid for an expedite process and i think that did not help.
    What are the main concerns in this type of visa for usa inmigration: Is it financial concern or what? Where can i read more about it?
    Please i will appreciate any advise at all, my family is desperate, we had everything ready to go, we were very very excited in moving to usa and have the business of our dreams.
    Please help....





    2010 4 of 9. Robert emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. poison20 6th-Jun-2011 02:53 pm
  • poison20 6th-Jun-2011 02:53 pm



  • kernel_flash
    03-29 04:31 AM
    Here's is another one, featuring my desktop !!
    http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/mystamp12ep.jpg (http://imageshack.us)



    more...


    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson in Marchesa
  • Emma Watson in Marchesa



  • belmontboy
    09-15 09:33 AM
    I've filed for the I-140 with EB-1 category in business, then additional evidence was requested and finally received a denial. I would like to know:
    1. What are the chances to get approved after appealing? Depends on why it was denied
    2. If I were to appeal can I present new evidence? yes you should, else why would you even appeal??
    3. After filing the appeal, how long should I expect to receive an answer from DC office? should take atleast 4 months
    4. If I ask for additional time before appealing, what are the chances that the additional time will be approved?
    5. Is it better to appeal or to request a motion to reopen whenever I gather the new info to defend my case?
    6. Do I have better chances if I skip both appealing and motion to reopen and focus on re filing a new case?Depends on why it was denied


    Thanks.

    Answer inline.
    BTW what was the reason for denial?





    hair Emma Watson Attends Yoostar emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. MTV Movie Awards gt; 5 juin
  • MTV Movie Awards gt; 5 juin



  • λ
    04-23 05:05 AM
    I :love: the first one :)



    more...


    emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. 2011 MTV Movie Awards show
  • 2011 MTV Movie Awards show



  • missedthecut
    05-03 05:26 PM
    Hi,

    I had my last name misspelled and middle name missing on my filed perm labor application and it was filed on 12/12/2007. It was selected for audit in Feb 2008 and have not received any update until now. Can this error in my name be corrected on my application. Please advice.





    hot Cameron Diaz amp; Emma Watson emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Here#39;s Emma Watson hot dress
  • Here#39;s Emma Watson hot dress



  • kghoshal
    01-18 06:39 PM
    What is the fees to be paid for an employer to file H4 to H1B.



    more...


    house Emma Watson and Andrew emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson Parties It Up with
  • Emma Watson Parties It Up with



  • eb2waiter
    04-07 06:41 PM
    the best and brightest...
    I think he sings better than I code...





    tattoo Emma Watson dress change emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Actresses! Emma Watson at
  • Actresses! Emma Watson at



  • amulchandra
    02-28 12:15 AM
    Pappu /administrators,


    Please check this link...Does anyone know about the following. Is this useful to us in anyway?

    http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=241405

    This is the content of the above link from immigrationportal.

    I have been speaking with the producers of the Trevor McDonlad show regarding immigration visa scams and also the problems we face with renewals, retrogression and children also still aging out despite the CSPA (Child status protection act) and especially what happens if the petitioner dies as in my case. They are looking for people who's American dream has turned into a nightmare and sure there must be thousands of us

    They are flying from the UK and a group of expats are meeting with the producers on 21st Feb 07 in the Davenport area in Florida which is near Disney

    No filiming will take place on wednesday but filming will be on Friday to be confirmed. A famous Newscaster Nick Owen is flying to Florida to take part in the filming

    If anyone would like to attend and share their heartfelt experiences please send me a pm with your contact details

    Should you be unable to attend then please call or e-mail the assistant producer as below


    Gurbir Dhillon - Assistant Producer - ITV
    Tel: 44-207-316-6448
    Mob: 44-7768-725121
    gurbir.dhillon@granadamedia.com

    Regards Sue,
    www.floridavillas.com



    more...


    pictures Emma Watson in Marchesa at the emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Movie Awards after party.
  • Movie Awards after party.



  • themagicflasher
    07-10 07:33 PM
    "O "range

    http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3996/orangeg.jpg


    Very very clever. This one is my personal favorite...Great job!

    :hugegrin:





    dresses Here#39;s Emma Watson hot dress emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson Photos - Emma
  • Emma Watson Photos - Emma



  • rajuseattle
    11-28 11:03 AM
    Hello immi2006,

    Were your collegues EB-2 classification with old PDs from the DoL's backlog centres?

    I see some of the EB-2 indian nationals with old PDs received approvals so that USCIS can process their I-485.

    If you are EB-3 then you might want to wait until Dec 2007.

    thanks,

    Rajuseattle.



    more...


    makeup Emma Watson in Marchesa emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson and Andrew
  • Emma Watson and Andrew



  • sundarpn
    03-10 10:56 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1-b visa. My green card stage: Priority date July '06, EB3, India. I-140 approved, I-485 filed Sept'07. I don�t intend to use EAD for employment now.

    I have a need to get my future spouse on H-4 visa. With EB3 India priority dates retrogressed, filing dependent I-485 for spouse is years away. (Unless rules change!)

    Question 1: IF I loose my H1-b status (job loss) and find a new job using my EAD, my spouse on H-4 goes out of status. So what all options do I have to keep her in a valid status?


    Question 2: Proactively, say my spouse (when on valid H-4 status) starts a Masters program (part-time) at a University, can she file for a H4 to F-1 change of status (COS) that very week or month I loose my job. Or are there any serious timing issues in this option?

    Thx





    girlfriend Actresses! Emma Watson at emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. Emma Watson — Abracada-BRA
  • Emma Watson — Abracada-BRA



  • santb1975
    04-02 04:59 PM
    I will join in





    hairstyles 2011 MTV Movie Awards show emma watson 2011 mtv movie awards after party. emma watson 2011
  • emma watson 2011



  • sunny1000
    11-08 03:59 PM
    I have no US visa stamped in my passport and planning to fly Emirates to India via Dubai. I will use AP for re-entry. Do I need transit visa at Dubai like London and other European Airports? Response from anyone with experience will be appreciated. If already discussed here, guidance to particular forum will help.

    I have traveled by Emirates several times (last year was the recent one) and they did NOT require a transit visa.





    dan19
    10-25 05:04 PM
    Recently my friend filed..It took 25 days

    my wife is moving to another employer. they filed her h1b transfer 2 weeks back. does anyone have an estimate on when she should get here receipt???





    krupa
    06-04 02:38 PM
    If you are in a project and your client is ready to give a letter stating abour your employment on the project , there won't be any problem.

    Note: I am not an attorney, consult attorney's for better suggestion



    No comments:

    Post a Comment