susie
02-13 11:44 AM
Hi
I am in Florida, let me know if I can help and own two companies in the US and one in the UK
Sue
I am in Florida, let me know if I can help and own two companies in the US and one in the UK
Sue
wallpaper Compaq Presario Laptop
greyhair
06-15 11:38 AM
It is 1 million reen cards every year. If you add up family based, lottery, asylum EB etc., it all comes to around 1 million.
Out of 140K EB green cards, only half the green cards actually go to high skilled immigrants. The other half go to the spouses and children of high skilled immigrants. So out of 140K, less than half of these green cards are actually allocated to the high skilled EB immigrants.
Out of 140K EB green cards, only half the green cards actually go to high skilled immigrants. The other half go to the spouses and children of high skilled immigrants. So out of 140K, less than half of these green cards are actually allocated to the high skilled EB immigrants.
bijualex29
11-09 12:27 PM
Where is Speaker of House Hastert and Senate Judiciary committee chairman James Sensitive (I delibrately misspelled)? Are they hybridized? Not a word from them?
What about the Town hall meeting and waste of Tax payer�s money? They need to account for that?
I am sick of talk radio show stating and conduction man on the street asking how many people knows Rep Nancy Phelosy? My question is no one knows Hastert either ? I personally did not know him until he start up the immigration bills?
What about the Town hall meeting and waste of Tax payer�s money? They need to account for that?
I am sick of talk radio show stating and conduction man on the street asking how many people knows Rep Nancy Phelosy? My question is no one knows Hastert either ? I personally did not know him until he start up the immigration bills?
2011 V4000 Keyboard Compaq Presario
srarao
09-05 08:32 PM
Hi
My middle name is given only initial on not full on 1-485 ,131 receipt but 765 has full name
can any one advise me on how to resolve it.
I am on H1 now and my H1 B approval also had my middle name as initial.
My middle name is given only initial on not full on 1-485 ,131 receipt but 765 has full name
can any one advise me on how to resolve it.
I am on H1 now and my H1 B approval also had my middle name as initial.
more...
bb20078
10-05 02:53 PM
Yes you can apply for EAD and AP separetly anytime
The only catch I found out recently is that when you use AP to travel back to US, this may invalidate the H visa and you will need EAD.
I am still not clear of this issue. I applied for EAD few months ago and found out this may be an issue , so have applied for AP (By e-filing) now
The only catch I found out recently is that when you use AP to travel back to US, this may invalidate the H visa and you will need EAD.
I am still not clear of this issue. I applied for EAD few months ago and found out this may be an issue , so have applied for AP (By e-filing) now
coolfun
01-29 12:22 AM
FP is not needed for EAD or AP.
Thanks. Where do I file for renewal? At the service center where my 485 is pending (in my case that's TSC) or follow the instruction given in 765 instructions?
Thanks. Where do I file for renewal? At the service center where my 485 is pending (in my case that's TSC) or follow the instruction given in 765 instructions?
more...
kothari_rupesh
07-07 04:12 PM
Thanks, since I applied June 12th, and expecting it before August 3rd, looks like it is going to be a problem...!!
I applied on April 7th and got on June 8th.
Send documents to Nebraska Center.
Hope it helps.
I applied on April 7th and got on June 8th.
Send documents to Nebraska Center.
Hope it helps.
2010 Laptop Keyboard for HP/Compaq
cox
November 17th, 2005, 12:12 AM
The petals are great, but the ones in the background are distracting to me, as I think you were alluding to. I like the shape and the color a lot.
more...
gc_on_demand
12-17 04:35 PM
They might have moved all non - preadjuicated files to NSC. TSC has nothing to process so may be close to current in processing time.
NSC will be overloaded though..
NSC will be overloaded though..
hair Compaq Presario 1200-XL105
number30
11-08 10:56 AM
Dear Sir / Madam
I am a software consultant on H1B. I have recently concluded my employment in California for client A and now I have relocated to GA where I am working for client B.
I have the following questions in this regard:
1) Should I do an LCA transfer to the state of GA from CA? + How many days do I have from the date of original relocation to do this transfer?
2) Can I do this paper work by myself or would I need the help of an immigration lawyer? + Any idea of what the average / approximate expense would be?
Any information with regards to this is highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Your Company has to file LCA not you. Technically they have to file H1B amendment. Many people does not this. It has to be filed Immediately. There is nothing like grace period.
I am a software consultant on H1B. I have recently concluded my employment in California for client A and now I have relocated to GA where I am working for client B.
I have the following questions in this regard:
1) Should I do an LCA transfer to the state of GA from CA? + How many days do I have from the date of original relocation to do this transfer?
2) Can I do this paper work by myself or would I need the help of an immigration lawyer? + Any idea of what the average / approximate expense would be?
Any information with regards to this is highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Your Company has to file LCA not you. Technically they have to file H1B amendment. Many people does not this. It has to be filed Immediately. There is nothing like grace period.
more...
Harryvins
03-22 01:46 PM
Hi,
I have a valid H4 stamping till Sept 2010. I got my H1B approved last year(2009) and COS from H4 to H1 approved. My H1B was effective October 1, 2009. Due to recession, I still have not been able to find a job. Now I want to change my status back to H4.
As I have a valid H4 stamping on my passport, can I travel across the border to Mexico, surrender my H1B I94 and reenter the US with a new H4 I94? Is that possible? Can that be done on the same day? Or should I apply for a COS - Form I539 and get it done here?
Please respond at the earliest.
Thanks.
I have a valid H4 stamping till Sept 2010. I got my H1B approved last year(2009) and COS from H4 to H1 approved. My H1B was effective October 1, 2009. Due to recession, I still have not been able to find a job. Now I want to change my status back to H4.
As I have a valid H4 stamping on my passport, can I travel across the border to Mexico, surrender my H1B I94 and reenter the US with a new H4 I94? Is that possible? Can that be done on the same day? Or should I apply for a COS - Form I539 and get it done here?
Please respond at the earliest.
Thanks.
hot Compaq Presario
lacrossegc
07-03 01:12 PM
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/house-republicans-vow-to-take-the-offensive-on-immigration-2007-07-03.html
more...
house Compaq Presario 1500 Series
i4u
12-20 12:25 PM
Graham: DREAM Act push damaged wider immigration reform effort
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Saturday that the failed Democratic effort to pass the DREAM Act in the lame duck session dealt a blow to future talks on a wider immigration bill.
�It was an exercise to try and taint Republicans with Hispanic voters, knowing that the DREAM Act under these circumstances could never pass,� Graham told reporters in the Capitol after the bill sputtered on the floor.
�What they have done on the DREAM Act is hurt overall comprehensive immigration reform,� he said.
The DREAM Act, which would give legal status to illegal immigrants who came to the country at a young age, lived here for at least five years, graduated from high school and attended college or served in the military, fell five votes short of the 60 needed to overcome a GOP-led filibuster � 55 to 41.
Graham has worked with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) in the past to try and seek a Capitol Hill compromise on a wider reform plan -- one that would blend increased enforcement and border security with a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, among other measures.
He said the DREAM Act effort will make it harder to bridge divides on immigration, noting the impassioned advocacy on both sides of the issue.
�Our base is all riled up that this is amnesty, so you have taken a debate on immigration, one part of it, you have gotten people emotional before you can sit down and reason your way through a comprehensive bill,� Graham said. �Doing this vote the way they did it has hurt the ability to do comprehensive reform next year to some extent.�
What Graham conveniently forgets is that he gave up on the immigration bill, because it was being taken up before the 2010 elections!
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Saturday that the failed Democratic effort to pass the DREAM Act in the lame duck session dealt a blow to future talks on a wider immigration bill.
�It was an exercise to try and taint Republicans with Hispanic voters, knowing that the DREAM Act under these circumstances could never pass,� Graham told reporters in the Capitol after the bill sputtered on the floor.
�What they have done on the DREAM Act is hurt overall comprehensive immigration reform,� he said.
The DREAM Act, which would give legal status to illegal immigrants who came to the country at a young age, lived here for at least five years, graduated from high school and attended college or served in the military, fell five votes short of the 60 needed to overcome a GOP-led filibuster � 55 to 41.
Graham has worked with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) in the past to try and seek a Capitol Hill compromise on a wider reform plan -- one that would blend increased enforcement and border security with a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, among other measures.
He said the DREAM Act effort will make it harder to bridge divides on immigration, noting the impassioned advocacy on both sides of the issue.
�Our base is all riled up that this is amnesty, so you have taken a debate on immigration, one part of it, you have gotten people emotional before you can sit down and reason your way through a comprehensive bill,� Graham said. �Doing this vote the way they did it has hurt the ability to do comprehensive reform next year to some extent.�
What Graham conveniently forgets is that he gave up on the immigration bill, because it was being taken up before the 2010 elections!
tattoo HP Compaq Presario M2000
rajs
10-31 03:51 PM
IM just tring to find out if any one in EB3 cat. are seening any movement or progress by USCIS.
I have a pd of APR 2001 but no progress or lud in the past 1 year
nothing on my file and when i call USCIS they send me a letter saying
still in our prossesing time, but my app date of may 2004 with a approved
i-140
and still waiting for 485 .
I have a pd of APR 2001 but no progress or lud in the past 1 year
nothing on my file and when i call USCIS they send me a letter saying
still in our prossesing time, but my app date of may 2004 with a approved
i-140
and still waiting for 485 .
more...
pictures Compaq Presario B2800 Series
chanukya
06-05 04:06 PM
Please keep blogging
dresses Compaq Presario V3000 Laptop
lazycis
08-21 04:56 PM
It happens if they need to see the original of a document (i.e. birth certificate). Nothing to worry about.
more...
makeup OEM Compaq Presario B1200
salvador marley
05-06 03:43 PM
heres a screen
girlfriend Compaq Presario
akhilmahajan
11-10 11:15 AM
If you are planning to send it through an attorney, dont forget to send the new G-28.
Also, once u have sent it, i will suggest taking an infopass appointment after a month or so and making sure that the new lawyer information has been updated.
GO IV GO.
Also, once u have sent it, i will suggest taking an infopass appointment after a month or so and making sure that the new lawyer information has been updated.
GO IV GO.
hairstyles COMPAQ Presario V6100 Series
Ann Ruben
03-30 09:17 PM
yes, I did mean 12/2011.
cowboyqb
05-06 08:52 PM
You are talking about new 140....my question is for 140 transfers.
eb3retro
07-13 10:34 PM
this is an attorney question. also this forum is for employment based green card issues. please check with ur attorney.
Can you please help me figure out how to calculate the eligibility for citizenship. If one married a US citizen. Obtained conditional residency, the temporary green card, then forgot to apply to remove conditions. So re-applied for green card, and was granted. The parties have been married 5 years. Will the initial 2 years spent as a conditional resident count towards the 3 years for the citizenship? Again, I want to stress out that after the initial 2 years in conditional permanent residency, forgot to remove conditions, and a new application for green card was needed. However this time the permanent green card was given. Or will she have to wait another 3 years from now on with the permanent green card until applying for the citizenship?
I appreciate any help.
Can you please help me figure out how to calculate the eligibility for citizenship. If one married a US citizen. Obtained conditional residency, the temporary green card, then forgot to apply to remove conditions. So re-applied for green card, and was granted. The parties have been married 5 years. Will the initial 2 years spent as a conditional resident count towards the 3 years for the citizenship? Again, I want to stress out that after the initial 2 years in conditional permanent residency, forgot to remove conditions, and a new application for green card was needed. However this time the permanent green card was given. Or will she have to wait another 3 years from now on with the permanent green card until applying for the citizenship?
I appreciate any help.
No comments:
Post a Comment