eilsoe
10-07 10:39 AM
Notice the change in the eyes... :)
wallpaper Cameron Bad Teacher Car
spdy_mn
08-02 07:08 PM
I googled it
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf
It is dated Feb 08, 2007
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf
It is dated Feb 08, 2007
oliTwist
05-17 11:38 AM
Hi folks,
My baddest of the bad phases started recently when I lost my wife's birth certificate from India. Worst part is we dont have backup (no photo copies of it).
Anyways, We are waiting in the 485 queue, working on EADs. Question to all folks, do still need birth certificate now for the green card process, as we have already sent the application?
And how bad it is with redtape/corruption in India, to get another birth certificate from my wife's birth hospital, when we try by ourselves (I mean not involving our/her parents), when we visit India next time (maybe for a month)?
Appreciate your responses..
My baddest of the bad phases started recently when I lost my wife's birth certificate from India. Worst part is we dont have backup (no photo copies of it).
Anyways, We are waiting in the 485 queue, working on EADs. Question to all folks, do still need birth certificate now for the green card process, as we have already sent the application?
And how bad it is with redtape/corruption in India, to get another birth certificate from my wife's birth hospital, when we try by ourselves (I mean not involving our/her parents), when we visit India next time (maybe for a month)?
Appreciate your responses..
2011 cameron diaz bad teacher
canmt
12-06 07:46 AM
Is it possible to get F1 status adjusted to H1 without going for a H1 stamping?
more...
gc_chahiye
07-25 05:29 PM
this makes it very hard for people who jumped jobs in their 7th/8th years with 1 year extensions from new employer. All were hoping to get LC+I_140 done within that year so they are eligible for further H1B extensions.
rajeshalex
07-22 08:01 AM
Hi All,
For the adjusment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident
in the office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service center, which one I should select ?. I live in virginina. Is it the one at Vermon?
Is there a link to determine which office to select?
This is one of the questions in ETA-750 B
Thank You
Rajesh
For the adjusment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident
in the office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service center, which one I should select ?. I live in virginina. Is it the one at Vermon?
Is there a link to determine which office to select?
This is one of the questions in ETA-750 B
Thank You
Rajesh
more...
snhn
08-14 11:49 AM
One other question. CAn I submit a query to DOL and find the status of it. Are employees allowed to do that. I remeber sending them email a while ago, and they never replied. if there is a method of obtaining this information, can somebody pleae direct me to that.
Thanks!
Thanks!
2010 cameron diaz bad teacher
vinzak
06-16 01:13 AM
This is some really interesting data. After looking at this, I'm not sure what recapturing visas means. Be cause it looks like both the FB and EB quptas have consistenly been filled. if you look at table 6.
more...
kirupa
03-09 04:48 AM
Added! :)
hair Cameron Diaz Does #39;Bad
nat23
07-03 02:31 PM
I have sent in my I-140 + 485.. SO i hope that they accept the 140s atleast... I hope they dont outright refuse the boxes... Atleast I haven't seen anythin about refusal on UPS website yet ..
Just read that if you have sent one check for 1-140 & 485 then the whole package will be returned and you would have to refile your I140. If you have sent separate checks then they will just return the I485 part of your package.
Source: Either Fragromen or Murthy. Check their websites.
Just read that if you have sent one check for 1-140 & 485 then the whole package will be returned and you would have to refile your I140. If you have sent separate checks then they will just return the I485 part of your package.
Source: Either Fragromen or Murthy. Check their websites.
more...
gemini23
11-21 09:02 AM
Hi Gurus,
Sorry I could not find answer for this question on any of the threads here. can anyone please answer the question below
"Copy of visa page of passport in color " is listed as one of the supporting docs for ead renewal.(in the IV thread on EAD self filing)
Do I need to send the copy of visa stamp even if my stamp has expired and I am working on EAD? (my I-797/I-94 expired too).
Can someone please answer this as I need to apply for ead renewal soon.
Sorry I could not find answer for this question on any of the threads here. can anyone please answer the question below
"Copy of visa page of passport in color " is listed as one of the supporting docs for ead renewal.(in the IV thread on EAD self filing)
Do I need to send the copy of visa stamp even if my stamp has expired and I am working on EAD? (my I-797/I-94 expired too).
Can someone please answer this as I need to apply for ead renewal soon.
hot cameron diaz bad teacher
smartboy75
12-19 12:52 PM
You should be fine. Now that you have the receipt, you can start working for employer B. Some wait for the actual transfer to take place before working. It is a matter of preference. From what you have mentioned, your case seems to be pretty straight fwd and should not be an issue.
Good luck.
Good luck.
more...
house wallpaper Cameron Diaz a Bad

jonty_11
08-07 04:57 PM
USCIS issues receipt numbers after the Armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tattoo cameron diaz bad teacher

sgupta33
01-18 03:33 PM
Is there anyway we could include EB immigration relief in the Economic Stumilus Package by bringing up creative pointers such as more greencards, more = small businesses, more greencards = more home buyers etcetera ? I see a faint chance here. With the urgency to kick start the economy, if we can get something on the bill, it will pass and will become a law fast.
Am I out of my mind or is this feasible.
I don't think that this is an option based on what I know of the the package. If you want to help your situation, PLEASE participate in IV's letter campaign if you haven't already done so. It will take 10 minutes of your time (as IV has provided various templates you can use, you don't have to write anything, just insert your information where appropriate) and $0.82 in cost (for stamps). This is one way we can all help ourselves.
Thanks.
Am I out of my mind or is this feasible.
I don't think that this is an option based on what I know of the the package. If you want to help your situation, PLEASE participate in IV's letter campaign if you haven't already done so. It will take 10 minutes of your time (as IV has provided various templates you can use, you don't have to write anything, just insert your information where appropriate) and $0.82 in cost (for stamps). This is one way we can all help ourselves.
Thanks.
more...
pictures cameron diaz bad teacher.
logus
10-14 12:12 PM
Thanks A lot,
This is a perm position so there is no project end date.. I think that should satisfy USCIS
Logus
This is a perm position so there is no project end date.. I think that should satisfy USCIS
Logus
dresses cameron diaz bad teacher
RC2009
10-13 05:45 PM
Thank you for the reply. My confusion stemmed from whether i can use my US License as my id for gaining the license. Or whether somehow my A# or I94 number had to be noted on the license/certificate in order to use it at a later point for the green card process.
more...
makeup cameron diaz bad teacher
gc28262
12-30 02:42 PM
Please see my answers below.
Hi - I am on 7th Year of my H1. My I-140 has been approved. My I-485 is pending for while plus my PD is not current as of Jan 09. In this case...
a) Am I eligible to apply for H1 extension (I don't want to use EAD)?
Yes, you can apply for H1 extension when I-485 is pending
b) If Yes, will I get 1 Year or 3 Years?
Once I-140 is approved, you will get an extension for 3 years.
Thanks for your help...
Hi - I am on 7th Year of my H1. My I-140 has been approved. My I-485 is pending for while plus my PD is not current as of Jan 09. In this case...
a) Am I eligible to apply for H1 extension (I don't want to use EAD)?
Yes, you can apply for H1 extension when I-485 is pending
b) If Yes, will I get 1 Year or 3 Years?
Once I-140 is approved, you will get an extension for 3 years.
Thanks for your help...
girlfriend Cameron Diaz in Bad Teacher
gcpool
11-25 06:15 PM
I can understand if someone is calling too many times. Looks like the USCIS computers are also feeling fed up. :p
Check the message I got when I was trying to see the details of my case online
"It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals)."
I am logging in after many days and I was checking it for the first time today
Check the message I got when I was trying to see the details of my case online
"It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals)."
I am logging in after many days and I was checking it for the first time today
hairstyles cameron diaz bad teacher
damialok
05-05 01:26 PM
As per the terms of the settlement (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eaf995fda9a99110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=2492db65022ee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD), USCIS will EXPEDITE the N-400 and I-485 IF
Its been pending at USCIS for atleast 6 months
AND
You are receiving SSI benefits
Well I meet the first condition and visa numbers for my I-485 are available. But I dont meet the 2nd condition(not really sure). I for sure dont receive any benefits from SSA so I guess I cant use this settlement.
Any insights/ideas?
Its been pending at USCIS for atleast 6 months
AND
You are receiving SSI benefits
Well I meet the first condition and visa numbers for my I-485 are available. But I dont meet the 2nd condition(not really sure). I for sure dont receive any benefits from SSA so I guess I cant use this settlement.
Any insights/ideas?
lekyiscool
August 10th, 2007, 10:06 AM
thanks bad news but il gues il travel with the dslr and my sony cybershot kinda sucks tho since my old half dslr nikon is able to take videos
buehler
02-06 06:00 PM
I filed my I-485 in July 07 at Nebraska service center and my wife had her finger printing done a month or so ago but I am yet to get the notice. Is there some number I can call and check. My Lawyer is very uncooperative in this case.
No comments:
Post a Comment