Wednesday, June 29, 2011

california gold rush pictures 1849

images pictures 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH gold rush 1849 pictures. original 1849 california gold rush pictures 1849. california gold rush maps
  • california gold rush maps



  • kirupa
    06-29 11:43 PM
    Added! :)





    wallpaper california gold rush maps california gold rush pictures 1849. San Francisco Before the Gold
  • San Francisco Before the Gold



  • go_guy123
    01-05 12:51 PM
    Now this is hardball.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/hispanic-congressmen-threaten-to-bring-down-health-care-reform-if-immigration-ignored.html)

    This is the classic example of the democratic party as described by conservatives:

    Democratic party is "A group of warring tribes united for the common purpose of plunder"

    democratic party bunch of warring tribes - Google Search (http://www.google.ca/search?q=democratic+party+bunch+of+warring+tribes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

    Republican party inspite of its problems is generally united





    california gold rush pictures 1849. California Gold Rush
  • California Gold Rush



  • vin69
    02-10 10:07 PM
    Thanks raj2007 and ras for your response





    2011 San Francisco Before the Gold california gold rush pictures 1849. 1849 california gold rush
  • 1849 california gold rush



  • rajiv404
    12-09 06:06 PM
    I recently found a new job and they filed for my H1 transfer in premium processing. I am still working for my old employer. Now I have got an RFE questioning why my salary (in 2009 W2) which is less than what was mentioned in my previous petition. Even though I have all my paystubs I was on bench for few months between march - may 2009. I have a leave letter for 4 weeks vacation in may and my salary was reduced when I got new project. Which explains why it is less but may not be enough to prove it to USCIS. Salary in W2 could also be less that prevailing wage. Right now I have following scenarios
    1. WIthdraw application - not sure repurcussion of this.
    2. Respond to RFE with mentioned reason which can have following outcomes
    a) Appoved - (good i will be more than happy)
    b) Approved with consular processing - (I dont want to travel at this point of time outside US)
    c) denied - (not sure)
    3. This case goes to DOL and there may be investigation or indent of revoke sent to my employer. Can this happen?

    Here are my questions
    1. Senario 2.b. If I get "Approved with consular processing" do I have to travel to India for stamping immediately or just get new I94? What will be my current status then? What if I decide not to join the new employer?
    2. Senario 2.c. If I get "Denied" what will be my current status?
    3. What should I do so that I am not out of status and I dont have to travel to India for stamping?
    4. Scenario 3, Can this happen?

    Any response will be appreciated. Thanks!



    more...


    california gold rush pictures 1849. of the gold rush of 1849,
  • of the gold rush of 1849,



  • pmpforgc
    04-09 10:53 PM
    I just came across this on youtube. Hope you enjoy and appreciate her skills.

    She had made nice poem out of reality that we face.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9W1j5NCy9s





    california gold rush pictures 1849. Van Valen#39;s Gold Rush Journey
  • Van Valen#39;s Gold Rush Journey



  • sprash
    11-03 02:02 PM
    Well there are plenty of Credit Unions who offer better rates if you do a little dance for them. They offer high interest checking accounts if you do x number of debit transaction and 1 ACH (direct deposit) etc. I have accounts with 2 such CUs (ADvantis & Oregon Community CU) which give me 3.0 & 2.9% respectively.

    I'd rather use those debit cards that give me a good interest rate on my SAVINGS than credit cards (like chase) who give me 2-3% on my SPENDING.



    more...


    california gold rush pictures 1849. 1849 california gold rush 1849
  • 1849 california gold rush 1849



  • RadioactveChimp
    05-09 07:52 PM
    oh i thought it was going to be half a picture of fiddy cent....guess not :huh:



    :lol:





    2010 California Gold Rush california gold rush pictures 1849. pictures 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH gold rush 1849 pictures. original 1849
  • pictures 1849 CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH gold rush 1849 pictures. original 1849



  • abhicyber
    10-22 10:30 PM
    ^^^^



    more...


    california gold rush pictures 1849. The California Gold Rush Common Craft Video - 6th Hour - Mister Canton
  • The California Gold Rush Common Craft Video - 6th Hour - Mister Canton



  • aguy
    03-26 02:04 PM
    xtronics,

    Thank you for making it clear. I sent my I-140 towards the end of july, the receipt date is aug 6th. The case got transferred to TSC and then back to NSC on October 8th.





    hair 1849 california gold rush california gold rush pictures 1849. California Gold Rush
  • California Gold Rush



  • justin150377
    07-10 01:12 AM
    I just noticed this was a copyright article (i've kept the headline in the body - article has since been deleted) from a private news source (Dow Jones) I am subscribed to



    more...


    california gold rush pictures 1849. Gold Rush chain of towns.
  • Gold Rush chain of towns.



  • dhirajgrover
    04-16 05:06 PM
    Sorry, I misunderstood you, but that has not been shared by the employer.





    hot of the gold rush of 1849, california gold rush pictures 1849. The California Gold Rush
  • The California Gold Rush



  • IntezarGCKA
    02-17 11:39 AM
    Hi,

    I would appreciate any information about an organization, a school or any other institution that needs teachers and file H1-B for teachers.

    Thanks



    more...


    house california gold rush maps california gold rush pictures 1849. California Gold Rush 1849
  • California Gold Rush 1849



  • lazycis
    10-17 12:06 PM
    Thank you! Hopefully 8c/page is not big money for me.

    All you need is History/Documents report to check upon the status. So that's 8c per case. Opinions are free in PACER.





    tattoo Van Valen#39;s Gold Rush Journey california gold rush pictures 1849. RARE - 1849 California Model
  • RARE - 1849 California Model



  • StukAtBEC
    08-04 11:18 AM
    All,

    I' am a new member and I recently read about IV group on samachar.com with regards to the flower campaign. Congratulations to all of them who could file thier I-140's and I-485's. Special thanks to all those who were involved in getting this resolution.

    This is my first post and I would like to know if we can all get together and request DOS for accomodating all the pending applicants with BEC's during the October's Visa bulletin.

    I know it sounds ridiculous but if you put the numbers together...currently there are around 25000 applications pending with BEC's and by Aug 17th those numbers might come down to 22,000. I' am not sure what would USCIS or DOS would gain in holding these 22000 applications back. May be 50,000 with dependents.

    The best solution would be to have PD's of April'2005 for all EB categories in the month of October'07. If IV group could lobby for all the remaining applicants at BEC's, then it would be ideal for every one. Justice to all aspiring legal immigrants.

    All of us can then focus our energies on other issues like Visa numbers, capturing unused visas, not counting dependents in the visa quota etc.

    I hope everyone (those who have already submitted I-140's and I-485's) can support us on this issue and this should be on top of all the priorities.

    Please provide any suggestions you might have on this subject.
    ************************************************** ******
    My labor details:
    EB2; Nov-2004; Non-RIR; Stuck at PBEC.



    more...


    pictures 1849 california gold rush 1849 california gold rush pictures 1849. 1949 California gold rush.
  • 1949 California gold rush.



  • sreeraghu
    10-06 03:34 PM
    USCIS is increasing fees of various applications from 23, November 10

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    dresses The California Gold Rush california gold rush pictures 1849. the Californian Gold Rush
  • the Californian Gold Rush



  • AndherNagri
    02-11 10:46 AM
    Great link where we can bark.
    I already wrote in, and feel many more should.
    Unfortunately, White house is not a problem but senate and house are.



    more...


    makeup The California Gold Rush Common Craft Video - 6th Hour - Mister Canton california gold rush pictures 1849. california gold rush maps
  • california gold rush maps



  • logiclife
    02-02 08:12 PM
    I am not a perm candidate and I dont know what is causing the failure of First-in-first-out procedure.

    We are going to demand TRANSPARENCY in addition to efficiency for BECs. Its a part of Immigration voice's agenda.

    The way things are going, even if you get your labor approved, there will be a new backlog. That will be at 485 stage.

    And then 2 years down the road, there will be a backlog elimination center for the I-485 as visa numbers would be available but the self-appreciating and self-congratulating govt agencies would continue doing the great job they are doing today. At least people with lesser patience will be able to go for consular processing.





    girlfriend RARE - 1849 California Model california gold rush pictures 1849. the California Gold Rush.
  • the California Gold Rush.



  • ad80
    09-30 05:56 PM
    Hi,

    I have been in US for last 2 years on L1 B and my L1 expires in Dec 09.I My company has already applied for renewal. I wanted to know is it possible to file Green Card, once my petition is renewed, on my own even if employer is not interested in doing it. I am ready to pay my expenses and get it filed. Just wanted to know if it is possible. I have been with my employer for 4 years.

    Regards,
    AD





    hairstyles Gold Rush chain of towns. california gold rush pictures 1849. 1849 California Gold Rush,
  • 1849 California Gold Rush,



  • WaitingForMyGC
    12-07 01:51 PM
    By looking at the trend, it is taking close to 5 months for AP approval.

    Visit: http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/





    nixstor
    10-27 01:24 PM
    My wife'e H1B expires on Feb 2007 and she still has not applied for H1B renewal as she was on maternity leave. She will do so in first week of November. It looks like H1B extension process takes more than 3 months. Virginia is one of the states which just gives ur Driver license till ur H1B validity. So her license is valid till feb 2007. Would like to know if she can get her license renewed in Feb 2007 with a H1b receipt number or should she do Premium processing of her H1B. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    I doubt they will extend it. They will just look at I 797 and see if the name and expiry date. How ever call Identity Services (dont remember the division's name exactly) @ 804 367 0064 and explain your situation. They are the folks that generally issue a letter for H4 visa holders who do not have a I 797. They will take atleast 1 month to send the letter once they decide to do it. Start acting now! Good luck.





    neeidd
    07-14 03:29 PM
    Your priority date is not yet current. It will be in August.

    Also you need to prove that you have exhausted all ways to get it adjudicated.

    InfoPass - Eitherway its useless
    Approaching your senator.

    If none of these work then you apply for WOM
    Otherwise your case will be weak and be thrown out
    Thanks a lot for the reply, gcpool

    Regards



    No comments:

    Post a Comment