Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bethenny frankel baby 2011

images Tags : Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • ps57002
    07-23 12:32 PM
    ???





    wallpaper Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel#39;s Baby Bryn
  • Bethenny Frankel#39;s Baby Bryn



  • jkamel5
    06-06 02:49 AM
    Hi,
    I just got my H1B visa and I am working. My wife is currently on F-1/OPT. We are both in the USA. Could you please advise me what is the required documents/steps to apply for her for H4 visa? are there any inf on the web? can I do that myself?
    Thank you,
    John





    bethenny frankel baby 2011. In related news: Bethenny is
  • In related news: Bethenny is



  • fromnaija
    01-09 10:59 AM
    Is it possible to have second H1b visa and Labor certificate approved for employer "B" while working on H1b visa and having Labor and I 140 approved for employer "A" ??

    Gurus pls suggest..

    Thanks..

    Omved


    Yes, that is possible. However, you don't need to have a second H1B with employer "B" in order for that employer to apply for LC and 140 for you since LC and 140 are for future jobs.





    2011 Bethenny Frankel#39;s Baby Bryn bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel and Bryn at
  • Bethenny Frankel and Bryn at



  • vetH1B
    11-27 06:18 PM
    Hi friends
    I am currently on H1B, which was recently approved under cap exempt for a non-profit employer.But, now I 'd like to work for a profit employer ,which comes under quota .So, can't I change to this new capped employer by filing a new petition at this time where there is no quota available or should my H1B be counted against cap once in the six years period to be able to change employers whether they are profit or non-profit employers? Could anybody please give me some input with all your previous experiences.Thanks in advance.

    VetH1B



    more...


    bethenny frankel baby 2011. BABY TALK photo | Bethenny
  • BABY TALK photo | Bethenny



  • preety79
    11-06 01:32 PM
    I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved on March 2009 through Employer A. After which I moved to India and now am back (Nov 2010) with Employer B. My old Employer A has my apporved I-140.

    It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:

    1. Can I apply for I-485 with my new employer B based on my approved 140?? OR
    2. Do I need to go back to my old employer A to apply my I-485. If yes is there any specific time period to go back to my old employer A.

    Thanks for your help.
    preety





    bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel baby is a
  • Bethenny Frankel baby is a



  • bestin
    12-20 08:55 PM
    Hi ,
    I have applied 485 in July 2, 2007. Note that my PD Jan 2001 - EB3 (priority dated ported) And I140 is already approved. I have done FP in Oct 2007. Received EAD and AP way back.But I saw LUD on my 485 application on Dec 14, 2007.
    Does this mean any thing. Message content is not changed though.

    thanks,
    :)
    Nothing.



    more...


    bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel arrives at
  • Bethenny Frankel arrives at



  • allen_1974
    01-23 01:34 AM
    Hi,

    My passport will be expiring in next 6 months. I do have an appt pending with US embassy Bombay. I have some queries, if someone can please guide me:

    1. What happens to old passport. I took Appt with old passport number?

    2. Can I keep my old passport?

    3. Is it OK to go for new renewed passport? Or will it impact the H1B stamping and interview process?

    Pls suggest.

    Regards





    2010 In related news: Bethenny is bethenny frankel baby 2011. Tags : Bethenny Frankel
  • Tags : Bethenny Frankel



  • hpandey
    12-30 11:56 AM
    If more than 180 days have passed since your I-140 was cleared then you can use AC21 and use your EAD to transfer your GC process to Company C if the job responsibilites are the same as in your job profile that you submitted for Company D . Your GC process will continue as usual in that case. No need to worry.



    more...


    bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel opens up in
  • Bethenny Frankel opens up in



  • chanduv23
    07-10 09:15 AM
    Lets us all convey a big thanks to these guys who worked/are working on this effort.

    A big thanks to all the members who actively participated and participating in the flower campaign.





    hair Bethenny Frankel and Bryn at bethenny frankel baby 2011. Shows Including Bethenny#39;s
  • Shows Including Bethenny#39;s



  • sparky_jones
    03-03 02:19 PM
    Hmm...so the Name Check hell is back.



    more...


    bethenny frankel baby 2011. quot;I have a 5 month old aby,
  • quot;I have a 5 month old aby,



  • Blog Feeds
    06-08 06:20 PM
    H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Secretary Janet Napolitano of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=32175) on June 3, 2010 that the U.S. and France have established an arrangement to implement the Immigration Advisory Program (IAP), which allows for the identification of high-risk travelers at foreign airports before they board aircraft bound for the U.S. This arrangement has been launched at Paris� Charles De Gaulle International Airport. A similar arrangement was entered into on July 1, 2009, implementing IAP at Madrid Barajas International Airport.

    The purpose of the IAP is to allow specialized U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel posted in foreign airports to utilize current targeting and passenger analysis information and/or an assessment of passengers� documentation to identify high-risk persons bound for the U.S. and to make �no board� recommendations to carriers and host governments.

    Secretary Napolitano believes that the IAP arrangements will enhance the capabilities of both the U.S. and foreign countries in which we have collaborated with to protect our immigration systems as well as the global aviation network from abuse by terrorists and transnational criminals.

    DHS currently has IAP arrangements with seven (7) countries and operates at nine (9) locations.

    For more information, please visit www.dhs.gov (http://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm)





    More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/06/dhs_news_release_us_and_france.html)





    hot BABY TALK photo | Bethenny bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny introduces her
  • Bethenny introduces her



  • mudigondag
    01-04 03:12 PM
    I have filed 485 for all my family members and received the EAD and AP(s). FP is not done yet. My daughter is in 1st year undergrad. Is there a way my daughter's 485 status can be maintained, if I join my daughter for MBBS study in India? If yes, what would be the option. Apreciate the suggestion



    more...


    house Bethenny Frankel is really bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel is trading in
  • Bethenny Frankel is trading in



  • sameer2730
    09-10 12:10 PM
    There is a discrepancy between the dates in the Oct Bulletin on the State Department site and the Mumbai Consulate site for EB3 India. Any information on which one is a typo





    tattoo Bethenny Frankel baby is a bethenny frankel baby 2011. By Seba | Published 2011/03/23
  • By Seba | Published 2011/03/23



  • tsiger
    04-17 04:46 PM
    thanx guys.. some more are coming soon :)



    more...


    pictures Bethenny Frankel arrives at bethenny frankel baby 2011. Baby and bikini: Bethenny
  • Baby and bikini: Bethenny



  • reddymjm
    06-09 11:11 AM
    We are planning to meet this Saturday. Please PM me with your personal email and phone so that I can contact you.





    dresses Bethenny introduces her bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel Wedding
  • Bethenny Frankel Wedding



  • kirupa
    09-19 11:19 PM
    If you really don't want to use the DataGrid, you could just use a ListBox. Each ListBoxItem (you can edit the ItemsTemplate) could be a textbox with a series of comboboxes inside it. That will give your users the illusion of having a scrolling list of items that they can enter values into.

    :)



    more...


    makeup Bethenny Frankel opens up in bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel is really
  • Bethenny Frankel is really



  • delhiguy
    06-30 01:31 PM
    no one?





    girlfriend By Seba | Published 2011/03/23 bethenny frankel baby 2011. Story Updated: Mar 22, 2011 at
  • Story Updated: Mar 22, 2011 at



  • chrisclick
    04-11 01:53 PM
    Shame, I wanted to see the results.





    hairstyles quot;I have a 5 month old aby, bethenny frankel baby 2011. Bethenny Frankel Baby Arrives:
  • Bethenny Frankel Baby Arrives:



  • pointlesswait
    01-15 10:36 AM
    gurus..inputs plz!

    did my first MS, got First OPT ...worked on OPT..didnt find a job..
    went back did my second MS..got another OPT...and moved into non-quota H1 (research field at a hospital)

    now plan to go back and get an MBA..

    1.) will i get an OPT after my (fulltime) MBA??? (as i already have 2 OPT's)...is there a limit of OPTS?

    2.) Since i was a non-quota H1..will i have to apply for the quota H1 when and come out of MBA...which is basically a lottery system now!!! (and if i dont hit the jackpot that will put me out of status immediately after )



    any inputs are appretiated!!

    thanks





    vijay1974
    09-18 10:15 AM
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives





    tempgc
    11-07 10:56 AM
    Gurus,
    I have a question. I am a July 2nd 485, EAD, AP filer and I did not receive my AP yet. My H1 visa stamping got expired, and I am planning to go to India for 2 months. Can I leave US before my AP gets approved, hoping that it will be approved in the next 2 months time and my attorney will send the AP papers to my India address?

    Is it possible, please advice.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment