fromnaija
01-30 11:43 AM
Thank you for the info! Should I give my lawyer a heads up or not worry about changing address on the application (if they still can do that)?
Changing your address using AR-11 does not affect any existing petition. To change your address on any outstanding application you need to call the USCIS customer service number. So relax, this has no effect on your application.
Changing your address using AR-11 does not affect any existing petition. To change your address on any outstanding application you need to call the USCIS customer service number. So relax, this has no effect on your application.
wallpaper Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
MDix
09-28 09:14 PM
Twenty Legislative Priorities for Lame-Duck Session, including DREAM. This is our chance to PUSH RE-CAPTURE.
Democrats to stuff 20 bills into post-election lame-duck session - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/121223-dems-stuff-lame-duck)
Democrats to stuff 20 bills into post-election lame-duck session - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/121223-dems-stuff-lame-duck)
uma001
06-14 02:42 PM
Since there is a mad rush of i485 applications , USCIS is going to do lottery to select applications for approval.Rest of them will be rejected.
Just kididng guys, take it easy.
Just gave a thought about it. USCIS can do anything. People who got rejection in H1b lottery feeling bad still.
Just kididng guys, take it easy.
Just gave a thought about it. USCIS can do anything. People who got rejection in H1b lottery feeling bad still.
2011 2010 Amber Rose and Wiz
imh1b
03-03 03:10 PM
Define your Taste, smell, touch of a Green card?
more...
sixburgh
01-11 02:41 PM
I am creating this post to benefit all.
Also this case is about my friend.
He shared all this information with me.
This is a Pittsburgh PA based case, YMMV.
My friend who has an approved labor/i140 and also a pending i485, received a news that his father was ill in India. He wanted to fly to India right away but his AP had expired. Here is what our Internal Immigration lawyer suggested him....
"You must go to the district office to screen and make a determination as to whether your situation is a qualifying emergency. They are responsible for accepting and processing the I-131 in emergency situations. Here is a link to the address and appointment procedure for the Pittsburgh office. https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=PIT&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.zipcode=15220 You should take a completed I-131, $305 filing fee, 2 passport photos, passport (and copy), I-94 copy and evidence of your father�s situation. Remember that you have to prove that this is a medical emergency."
So he took an Infopass appointment, which he got for the very next day! He then visited the Pittsburgh local office (which is normally not so busy) with a completed i-131, photos, fees, passport, copy of passport, i-94 and a FAX proof from India Doctors which explained his fathers situation.
An interview took place, where they asked expected questions and then an Internal Director approved. He was told to wait for 1 hour and he was handed 2 copies of temporary Advance Parole which is valid for 4 months.
I myself was wondering if one can get emergency advance parole and this example shows that if you show all the proof and go to a local office they will help you as much as possible and also give you an AP within 1-2 hours.
(The only bad thing is, my friend will have to spend $305 again for an approval which lasts for 1 or 2 years)
Hope this helps you all.
Also this case is about my friend.
He shared all this information with me.
This is a Pittsburgh PA based case, YMMV.
My friend who has an approved labor/i140 and also a pending i485, received a news that his father was ill in India. He wanted to fly to India right away but his AP had expired. Here is what our Internal Immigration lawyer suggested him....
"You must go to the district office to screen and make a determination as to whether your situation is a qualifying emergency. They are responsible for accepting and processing the I-131 in emergency situations. Here is a link to the address and appointment procedure for the Pittsburgh office. https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=PIT&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.zipcode=15220 You should take a completed I-131, $305 filing fee, 2 passport photos, passport (and copy), I-94 copy and evidence of your father�s situation. Remember that you have to prove that this is a medical emergency."
So he took an Infopass appointment, which he got for the very next day! He then visited the Pittsburgh local office (which is normally not so busy) with a completed i-131, photos, fees, passport, copy of passport, i-94 and a FAX proof from India Doctors which explained his fathers situation.
An interview took place, where they asked expected questions and then an Internal Director approved. He was told to wait for 1 hour and he was handed 2 copies of temporary Advance Parole which is valid for 4 months.
I myself was wondering if one can get emergency advance parole and this example shows that if you show all the proof and go to a local office they will help you as much as possible and also give you an AP within 1-2 hours.
(The only bad thing is, my friend will have to spend $305 again for an approval which lasts for 1 or 2 years)
Hope this helps you all.
Humhongekamyab
01-15 12:53 PM
Since when has more money than the prevailing wage been a problem?
If they pay you via a check to the company you own, then they will be paying for services rendered. They will not be paying employment taxes(SS+Medicare) on that check amount. You will end up paying Self employment taxes amounting to 15.2% on this amount instead of the 7.6% had it been part of your W2.
As far as the impact to the GC process. I dont think the excess amount should be a problem, but pls confirm with an imm.attorney
Cooler, thanks for the response.
If they pay you via a check to the company you own, then they will be paying for services rendered. They will not be paying employment taxes(SS+Medicare) on that check amount. You will end up paying Self employment taxes amounting to 15.2% on this amount instead of the 7.6% had it been part of your W2.
As far as the impact to the GC process. I dont think the excess amount should be a problem, but pls confirm with an imm.attorney
Cooler, thanks for the response.
more...
jkays94
06-17 12:25 PM
so why are ppl stuck for 2 to 4 years in security chks ?
I hope he is not referring to the EAD as that is considered an immigration benefit.
I hope he is not referring to the EAD as that is considered an immigration benefit.
2010 wiz khalifa amber rose.
sreeanne
11-16 06:22 PM
Guys,
My wife was working on H1B now and she got EAD last week. Out of the following options which is TRUE and which is BETTER.
Option 1--> Moving to EAD from H1B by signing on I-9
Option 2--> COS from H1 to H4 and then to EAD.
I read in some of our threads that if we choose option 1 and if something goes wrong in AOS, we have to file for new H1B again. We have to wait for quota etc etc.
I also read that if we choose Option 2, if something goes wrong in EAD, we can always change back [ie RESUME]to H1B.
I am not so sure about these. Could some one share their thought.
Thanks
sree
My wife was working on H1B now and she got EAD last week. Out of the following options which is TRUE and which is BETTER.
Option 1--> Moving to EAD from H1B by signing on I-9
Option 2--> COS from H1 to H4 and then to EAD.
I read in some of our threads that if we choose option 1 and if something goes wrong in AOS, we have to file for new H1B again. We have to wait for quota etc etc.
I also read that if we choose Option 2, if something goes wrong in EAD, we can always change back [ie RESUME]to H1B.
I am not so sure about these. Could some one share their thought.
Thanks
sree
more...
Bobby Digital
November 17th, 2005, 10:56 AM
I have to agree that the back ground is a bit distracting, but the petal is a very cool shot. If this were my shot I would try a few things in Photoshop to change it up. Like maybe make the background black and try black and white? Something like that may add something to it. Just a thought. Don't give up on it there's something there it just has to be found-:)!!
hair amber rose and wiz khalifa

dilbert_cal
07-05 08:42 PM
Can you please post your question on this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994
---- Please continue any discussion on this topic in the thread whose link is provide above. OP - please delete this thread or ask the mods to do the delete. Hope you understand that extra threads arent good.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994
---- Please continue any discussion on this topic in the thread whose link is provide above. OP - please delete this thread or ask the mods to do the delete. Hope you understand that extra threads arent good.
more...

p7810456
03-30 09:51 AM
I had the same case. My attorney refused to tell me the case number for my labor because according to him my application was owned by my company and they didn't want us (applicants) to know our case numbers. I tried looking for any alternatives, but nothing worked. As few people suggested me, try contacting BEC directly.. and may be they'll send you some snapshot or something, but i guess even if they do.. they'll send it to the attorney, not to you directly.
Neway, finally I got my labor certified last month.
Neway, finally I got my labor certified last month.
hot Wiz Khalifa amp; Amber Rose
spiro
05-08 04:03 PM
Hi..
I have an h1b stamped in passport that expires in july 2011. However, it is totally unused because i had to leave my company for higher studies in 2009. Now, i am joining the same company again in may 2011 after studies.
1.Is visa extension for 3 years possible in such case..?
2. Will there be any problem because of not using the visa at all till now..?
3. Is there a minimum time limit after joining aftre which only I can apply for extension..?
4. Most important, can i apply for extension even after expiry of visa in july,2011...??
Many thanks,
spiro
I have an h1b stamped in passport that expires in july 2011. However, it is totally unused because i had to leave my company for higher studies in 2009. Now, i am joining the same company again in may 2011 after studies.
1.Is visa extension for 3 years possible in such case..?
2. Will there be any problem because of not using the visa at all till now..?
3. Is there a minimum time limit after joining aftre which only I can apply for extension..?
4. Most important, can i apply for extension even after expiry of visa in july,2011...??
Many thanks,
spiro
more...
house Amber rose wiz khalifa tongue
Iammontoya
10-08 08:32 PM
Several reasons, some of which were mentioned. You need Adobe Acrobat to edit the document. PDF format is cross platform. To view the pdf output all you need is the free plug-in. In other words, if I created the document in Illustrator and "printed it" to a pdf file, you would not need Illustrator to view the contents.
tattoo wiz khalifa amber rose tattoo
mattresscoil
10-18 01:38 PM
I have applied for my H1 extension in July 2010 and still waiting for the approval. My in-laws are visiting the US in dec and i am sponsoring their visit. Should my H1B be approved before they appear for the Visa interview or should the H1 receipt notice be enough? Please let me know.
rk78:
There is no such rule that you should have an approved H1B in hand. However you never know the kind of immigration officer your in-laws/parents see at the embassy. If it is not too urgent wait till your H1B is approved. If it is urgent just write a letter stating the facts accompanied by a copy of your old H1b, new H1B receipt notice and a letter of continued employment from your employer. Yes include other documents like paystubs, past tax returns and etc.
Best Wishes!!
Thanks, Mattresscoil!!
rk78:
There is no such rule that you should have an approved H1B in hand. However you never know the kind of immigration officer your in-laws/parents see at the embassy. If it is not too urgent wait till your H1B is approved. If it is urgent just write a letter stating the facts accompanied by a copy of your old H1b, new H1B receipt notice and a letter of continued employment from your employer. Yes include other documents like paystubs, past tax returns and etc.
Best Wishes!!
Thanks, Mattresscoil!!
more...
pictures makeup amber rose and wiz
HPBPoPoIII
02-26 05:02 PM
is this ok for my 1st project :) ?
www.hola99.com/car.html (http://www.hola99.com/car.html)
...defenitly need to learn how to do a pre loader .;./
www.hola99.com/car.html (http://www.hola99.com/car.html)
...defenitly need to learn how to do a pre loader .;./
dresses wiz khalifa and amber rose
narasimha.cse@gmail.com
11-19 09:06 PM
Hi Everyone,
I need help urgently , my port of entry is SFO and on the I94 I have not written my complete name as I didn't understand the the importance of I-94 . When I tried to apply for SSN i was told that the names has to match with the name written in I-94 at the port of entry and the person said that I have no other option to change the name so I agreed upon the name which on SSN . Now I googled out and came to know that I can change the name in port of entry . It would be of great help for me if any one can help me out getting out of this situation .
Awating for all your replies.
Thanking you in advance,
Narasimha
I need help urgently , my port of entry is SFO and on the I94 I have not written my complete name as I didn't understand the the importance of I-94 . When I tried to apply for SSN i was told that the names has to match with the name written in I-94 at the port of entry and the person said that I have no other option to change the name so I agreed upon the name which on SSN . Now I googled out and came to know that I can change the name in port of entry . It would be of great help for me if any one can help me out getting out of this situation .
Awating for all your replies.
Thanking you in advance,
Narasimha
more...
makeup wiz khalifa amber rose tattoo
astudi
07-19 05:09 PM
My H1-B was approved in octubre 2008, I would like to go to my home country but i don't have a visa to be able to come back.
Now my question is:
Having an approved H1-b is a warranty for me to get a visa to come back to the US.
Now my question is:
Having an approved H1-b is a warranty for me to get a visa to come back to the US.
girlfriend wiz khalifa and amber rose
pappu
01-09 11:29 AM
Technically yes. But USCIS looks at cases under a microscope when they see multiple applications from a same applicant. And if the the sponsor is a small firm, you can expect some careful screening. Increasingly USCIS is making efforts to ensure GC system is not abused by people. A lot of companies had in the filed for GC for several employees and GC applications for latter and sometimes former applicants were denied when it was found that the employer cannot show enough funds to support them. Take the risk only when you are sure. Lawyers will be happy to file multiple applications because they will get double their fees. BTW each lawyer generally makes you sign a contract beofre taking a case where the lawyer says that he cannot guarantee GC and if it is denied, lawyer takes no responsibility.
hairstyles house wiz khalifa amber rose
eb2waiter
04-07 06:41 PM
the best and brightest...
I think he sings better than I code...
I think he sings better than I code...
nlssubbu
08-21 01:09 PM
Is it a good idea for Moderators/Admin to create new forum for the GC approved folks. This purposes is to...
To retain them and could be helpful with their experiences for other members.
This is another way of giving it back.
your thoughts...
I do agree. In fact, some of the IV founders also received their GC :D. I hope they will consider this request to help others with our past experiance.
Thanks
To retain them and could be helpful with their experiences for other members.
This is another way of giving it back.
your thoughts...
I do agree. In fact, some of the IV founders also received their GC :D. I hope they will consider this request to help others with our past experiance.
Thanks
willwin
07-29 08:31 AM
Looks like there are 27 co-sponsors for HR 5882 and 7 of those joined this month. That is a good news I guess.
Looks like the bill is still alive and something might happen before the end of this year.
Looks like the bill is still alive and something might happen before the end of this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment